CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: alhaj72

Did Jesus Have any Brothers and/or Sisters?

[Copy link]
Post time 28-4-2008 03:37 PM | Show all posts
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER NAD OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

HERE I AM AGAIN TO SHRE THE TRUTH OF GOD LOVE

I will use blue Purple text to answer your question :-
Balas #38 wattttb\ catat

QUOTE:
So.. I'm giving you the proof that he is 100% human... and the people in the verses also said so..
It ok...JESUS is 100% human being and HE is 100% GOD

Good.. so that proofed as 100% human being formed.. Jesus pbuh has brothers and sisters...
Yes JESUS have BORTHERS AND SISTERS....YOU KNOW WHO THEY ARE??? ANY BODY WHO BELIEVE IN HIM....!!!
THE SON OF MARY OR THE SON OF GOD IS ONLY ONE... THAT IS " THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD"...

QUOTE:
These people living together with Jesus pbuh... not the people that never met him but told every body that he was the choosen one... and bla.. bla.. bla.. change laws.. bla..bla..bla not need circumcised... bla.. bla..bla.. all foods are clean... bla.. bla..bla  etc
Please...no body change the law. It only we human being did not understand GOD WISDOM.

Ye meh?? no body changed the laws??
Then don't eat swine flesh, practice sabbath on saturday and do circumcise.. he.. he.. he..

well...JESUS IS OUR GOD, HE COME TO FULFILL THE LAW....SO WE FOLLOW OUR GOD...BAH!!! MASIH TAK FAHAM LAGI....
HELLO!!! NAK TANYA SAMPAI SERATUS KALI SOALAN YANG SAMA SAJA, DAN SAYA AKAN JAWAP YANG SAMA JUGA....INA DEE..APA DA!!!

QUOTE:
We always think we are right.....we will say " I have mind and brain to think!!! which created by GOD!!!" .......the worst thing...we did not know we are totally corrupted since we see things surround us.

Yes agreed with you... Human mind corrupted after seeing and learning... but not from baby... how about people who blind and deaf.. are they also mind corrupted?? :victory: :victory:

Good !!!!you've noticed THE TRUTH....THIS IS THE GRACE FROM GOD!!!.....so stick to THIS GOOD THING FROM GOD....

For Baby, their heart, mind and soul totally not corrupted. For those who are "matured"(earthly maturity) in heart, mind and soul.. they are corrupted included the blind and the deaf.

MAY GOD BLESS

AMEN

FROM WATT

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 28-4-2008 06:13 PM | Show all posts

Balas #41 wattttb\ catat

Yes JESUS have BORTHERS AND SISTERS

At last... agreed with you.. he.. he.. he..

....YOU KNOW WHO THEY ARE???

That's not important to me.. according to Bible.. one of them was Jesus pbuh disciple.. (James)

ANY BODY WHO BELIEVE IN HIM....!!!

Check this out..Saint James the Just (יעקב "Holder of the heel; supplanter"; Standard Hebrew Yaʿaqov, Tiberian Hebrew Yaʿăqōḇ, Greek Iάκωβος, (died AD 62), also called James of Jerusalem, James Adelphotheos, or James, the Brother of the Lord,[1] was an important figure in Early Christianity. He is also generally identified by Roman Catholics with James, son of Alphaeus and James the Less.[2] According to Christian tradition, he was the first bishop of Jerusalem, the author of the Epistle of James in the New Testament, and the first of the Seventy of Luke 10:1

Use magic Report

Post time 28-4-2008 07:50 PM | Show all posts
Jesus FULFILLED the laws... in other words, He completed the laws, he fulfilled the true purposes of the laws, and due to the new covenant by HIM, we no longer need to follow certain laws.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-4-2008 10:20 PM | Show all posts
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

HERE I AM AGAIN TO SHARE THE TRUTH OF GOD LOVE

I use "My respond" to answer you.

[quote]Originally posted by alhaj72 at 28-4-2008 06:13 PM

Balas #41 wattttb\ catat

My respond:-

I know what is in your mind匢 am not agreeing with you anyway, you did not read my post properly匤angan main jelinglah kawan.

That's not important to me.. according to Bible.. one of them was Jesus pbuh disciple.. (James)
My Respond :-

Well, if you think you are right then proof your word.

Check this out..Saint James the Just (יעקב "Holder of the heel; supplanter"; Standard Hebrew Yaʿaqov, Tiberian Hebrew Yaʿăqō
ḇ, Greek Iάκωβος, (died AD 62), also called James of Jerusalem, James Adelphotheos, or James, the Brother of the Lord,[1] was an important figure in Early Christianity. He is also generally identified by Roman Catholics with James, son of Alphaeus and James the Less.[2] According to Christian tradition, he was the first bishop of Jerusalem, the author of the Epistle of James in the New Testament, and the first of the Seventy of Luke 10:1

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-4-2008 08:55 AM | Show all posts

Balas #44 wattttb\ catat

My respond:-
I know what is in your mind匢 am not agreeing with you anyway, you did not read my post properly匤angan main jelinglah kawan.

Hah... yesterday you said so... but now you deny it... hmmm.. I'm not jeling-jeling lah kawan.. manusia itu dipegang pada janji (kata-kata)...

Yes JESUS have BORTHERS AND SISTERS....YOU KNOW WHO THEY ARE??? ANY BODY WHO BELIEVE IN HIM....!!!
THE SON OF MARY OR THE SON OF GOD IS ONLY ONE... THAT IS " THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD"...

So you're not honestly said it... (Hampehhhhh)

[quote]That's not important to me.. according to Bible.. one of them was Jesus pbuh disciple.. (James)
My Respond :-
Well, if you think you are right then proof your word.

Check this out..Saint James the Just (יעקב "Holder of the heel; supplanter"; Standard Hebrew Yaʿaqov, Tiberian Hebrew Yaʿăqōḇ, Greek Iάκωβος, (died AD 62), also called James of Jerusalem, James Adelphotheos, or James, the Brother of the Lord,[1] was an important figure in Early Christianity. He is also generally identified by Roman Catholics with James, son of Alphaeus and James the Less.[2] According to Christian tradition, he was the first bishop of Jerusalem, the author of the Epistle of James in the New Testament, and the first of the Seventy of Luke 10:1

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-4-2008 09:03 AM | Show all posts
Oppp sorry... stay on the topic please!!!!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 30-4-2008 01:46 PM | Show all posts
Conclusion??

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-4-2008 01:58 PM | Show all posts
Originally post by Shwein1990 post#19
Well, of course Jesus has brothers and sisters. They (Jesus' brothers and sisters in His earthly family) are Joseph children right. and?
And the word u highlighted, prophet right? u're trying to say Jesus is only a prophet right? Well, yes he is called a prophet and Son of God too!! He has many titles, dont u realised that? Son of God, Son of Man, Lamb of God, Rabbi, Logos... etc....!!!

Originally post by Shwein1990 post#25
Alhaj, what i meant was not BIOLOGICAL brothers and sisters. Watttb says no brother and sisters, what he meant was no biological brothers and sisters. the relationship is not like us and our siblings...

Originally post by Alhaj72 post#26
Mary is Jesus own mother, (Biological mother) and from Mary herself, she gave birth to James, Joseph, Simon and Judas....right?? (there is boold connection) since I'm talking as he (Jesus pbuh) in human formed (100% human)... and that what they believed (Mathew 13: 55-57) (While Jesus pbuh still a live) (Not after Jesus pbuh died)

Originally post by Shwein1990 post#27
Yes Jesus has siblings but, very different from Jesus, because Jesus is God where as they are human. Jesus has blood connection with them but they are not like Jesus. They are half-siblings of Jesus since they were the children of Joseph and Mary. And Jesus has no blood relationship with Joseph.

Originally post by wattttb post# 22
Sorry卐ven though JESUS is 100% human, HE has no brother or Sister.

Originally post by wattttb post# 41

From the above post... my conclusion is Jesus pbuh as 100% human have brothers and sisters..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 30-4-2008 02:00 PM | Show all posts
So Mr/Ms Moderator... the question has been answered... I suggest you to close this thread... Thank You.:victory: :victory:

Use magic Report

Post time 2-5-2008 03:56 AM | Show all posts

HERE I AM BACK AGAIN TO SHARE THE TRUTH OF GOD LOVE

[quote]Originally posted by alhaj72 at 29-4-2008 08:55 AM

Hah... yesterday you said so... but now you deny it... hmmm.. I'm not jeling-jeling lah kawan.. manusia itu dipegang pada janji (kata-kata)...
Hello厰YESTERDAY YOU SAY SO厰 baca balik post saya. Jangan main jelling!!! kamu yang salah faham, tak kenal erti bahasa English, dan tak faham bahasa dalam BIBLE匸/font]

QUOTE:

So you're not honestly said it... (Hampehhhhh)
Jangan main hemtam kawan!!! Dalam BIBLE SEMUA SEBUT ITU ADA匱AHU. Kamu yang tidak honest, baca orang punya post dengan cara short cut aja..main jelling saja pulak tu!!!Please How can you expected you know about CHRISTIANITY???

Judge people without any evidence, just simply says your own word厃ou are actually hurting your own self. Not us

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-5-2008 10:28 AM | Show all posts

Balas #50 wattttb\ catat

Tak payah lah nak gaduh-gaduh... jawaban telah diberikan oleh kamu sendiri.. baca post yang lepas dengan berhati-hati dan hati yang terbuka... (jangan jeling-jeling???)(Bahasa Indonesia??)

Sesiapa yang membaca post kamu akan tahu siapa yang sebenarnya pusing sana dan sini...

Anyway... saya dah quotekan jawaban dari Shwein1990 dan anda sendiri... boleh dinilai sendirikan...???

Use magic Report

Post time 5-5-2008 03:54 PM | Show all posts

Reply #1 alhaj72's post

Jesus tidak mempunyai adik beradik sedarah (blood brothera and sisters).

Dalam injil, brother yang digunakan seperti dalam Mk 6:3, Mk 3:31 etc adalah adelphos, yang apabila diterjemahkan kedalam english menjadi brother.

Tetapi di dalam Bible, adelphos tidak semesti merujuk pertalian darah adik beradik yang sama ayah atau ibu. Ia juga digunakan untuk merujuk hubungan cousin, nephews, etc.

Bagaimana pula hubungan st. James dengan Jesus?

Menurut Catatan Eusebius (d. AD 339), dalam The History of the Church :

Then there was James, who was known as the brother of the Lord; for he, too, was called Joseph抯 son, and Joseph Christ抯 father, though in fact the Virgin was his betrothed, and before they came together she was found to be with child by the Holy Ghost, as the inspired Gospel narrative tells us" (Book II, 1).

Walaupun hubungan Yesus dengan James adalah adik beradik, tetapi mereka berdua bukan sedarah. James merupakan anak kepada Joseph, tetapi bukan anak kandung Mary.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-5-2008 05:17 PM | Show all posts

Balas #52 shalom\ catat

[quote]Matthew 13: 53-57
53 When Jesus had finished these parables, He departed from there. 54 He came to His hometown and began teaching them in their synagogue, so that they were astonished, and said, 揥here did this man get this wisdom and these miraculous powers? 55 揑s not this the carpenter抯 son? Is not His mother called Mary, and His brothers, James and Joseph and Simon and Judas? 56 揂nd His sisters, are they not all with us? Where then did this man get all these things?

Use magic Report

Post time 5-5-2008 08:54 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by alhaj72 at 5-5-2008 05:17 PM

Boleh bagi link atau bible dalam bahasa Malaysia berkenaan ayat di atas?? (matthew 13: 53-57)

Nah!. Ini dia dibawah :

13:53. Setelah Yesus selesai menceritakan perumpamaan-perumpamaan itu, Ia meninggalkan tempat itu,
13:54 lalu kembali ke kampung halaman-Nya. Di sana Ia pergi mengajar di rumah ibadat, dan orang-orang yang mendengarkan Dia di situ, heran sekali. Mereka berkata, "Dari mana orang ini mendapat hikmat seperti itu? Dan dari mana Ia mendapat kuasa untuk membuat keajaiban?
13:55 Bukankah Ia anak tukang kayu? Bukankah Maria itu ibu-Nya; dan saudara-saudara-Nya adalah Yakobus, Yusuf, Simon dan Yudas?
13:56 Dan bukankah saudara-saudara perempuan-Nya tinggal di sini juga? Dari mana Ia mendapat semuanya itu?"
13:57 Maka mereka menolak Yesus. Lalu Yesus berkata kepada mereka, "Seorang nabi dihormati di mana-mana, kecuali di kampung halamannya dan di rumahnya sendiri."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-5-2008 07:53 AM | Show all posts

Balas #54 satellite88\ catat

Thanks satelite88..

Ada bangkangan dari forumers yang lain??

Boleh aku teruskan??

Use magic Report

Post time 6-5-2008 09:18 AM | Show all posts

Reply #55 alhaj72's post

tiada bangkangan..teruskan..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-5-2008 11:04 PM | Show all posts

HERE I AM AGAIN TO SHARE THE TRUTH OF GOD LOVE

Originally posted by alhaj72 at 5-5-2008 10:28 AM
Tak payah lah nak gaduh-gaduh... jawaban telah diberikan oleh kamu sendiri.. baca post yang lepas dengan berhati-hati dan hati yang terbuka... (jangan jeling-jeling???)(Bahasa Indonesia??)

Ses ...

Nah.. macam itu kan bagus...tak payah gaduh-gaduh.
Kalau dari pandangan kamu, saya ini yang pusing sana -sini... tak ape...itu pandangan kamu.

Nak cari member kat sini yang tidak pusing sana sini...eeemmmm.
Yah!!! Post #52 dari Shalom....penjelasan tentang "James" dalam bahasa malaysia... terang dan tepat. Harap kamu dah dapat jawapan yang memuaskan dan beri kefahaman.

MAY GOD BLESS

AMEN

FROM WATT

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-5-2008 10:55 AM | Show all posts

Balas #57 wattttb\ catat

Nak cari member kat sini yang tidak pusing sana sini...eeemmmm.
Yah!!! Post #52 dari Shalom....penjelasan tentang "James" dalam bahasa malaysia... terang dan tepat. Harap kamu dah dapat jawapan yang memuaskan dan beri kefahaman.

Keterangan tersebut berdasarkan "Catatan Eusebius (d. AD 339), dalam The History of the Church :"
Di mana catatan tersebut telah dibuat 300 tahun selepas dari peristiwa asal.

Saya ada membaca artikel di mana Joseph pbuh digambarkan sebagai lelaki yang telah tua ketika mengahwini Mary pbuh... dan mempunyai anak dari isteri yang terdahulu...

Tetapi ada juga artikel yang mengatakan bahawa Joseph pbuh masih bujang ketika mengahwini Mary pbuh...

Terdapat pro dan kontra tentang cerita tersebut... jika mengikut cerita yang pertama... Ya.. Jesus pbuh tiada adik beradik seibu (Mary)

Tetapi jika menurut cerita kedua.. Ya.. Jesus pbuh mempunyai saudara (adik beradik) seibu...

Dan aku masih mencari tahun mereka dilahirkan... jika terkemudian dari tarikh lahir Jesus pbuh.. maka memang sah bahawa mereka adalah adik beradik Jesus pbuh seibu...

Bagaimana... setuju jika aku mengatakan... tarikh lahir dapat menentukan atau memastikan kesahihan pertalian darah mereka kan??

Melainkan Joseph pbuh mempunyai isteri yang lain ketika beliau mengahwini Mary pbuh... dan masih bersama dalam rumahtangga (Poligami)...

Aku cari dari sumber yang aku boleh... dan kau cari dari sumber yang kau boleh... bagaimana?? dan kita bincang mengenainya selepas itu...

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2008 03:28 PM | Show all posts

Reply #58 alhaj72's post

Catatan Eusebus itu boleh dipercayai..
Perkara tersebut memang terdapat dalam tradisi..Eusebus antara orang yang merkodkan tradisi tersebut..

Dengan mengambil kira catatan dalam Bible dan tradisi, memang Jesus satu-satunya anak Mother Mary..

Origen juga merekod perkara yang sama..

"For if Mary, as those who declare with sound mind extol her, had no other son but Jesus, yet Jesus says to His mother, 'Woman, behold thy son,' and not 'Behold you have this son also,' then He virtually says to her, 'Lo,this is Jesus whom thou didst bear.'  It is not the case that everyone who is perfect lives himself no longer, but Christ lives in him, and if Christ lives in him, then it is said of him to Mary: 'Behold, thy son Christ.' "

Origin, Commentary on John, 1:6 (232 A.D.)

juga dalam :

The Book [the Protoevangelium] of James [records] that the brethren of Jesus were sons of Joseph by a former wife, whom he married before Mary. Now those who say so wish to preserve the honor of Mary in virginity to the end, so that body of hers which was appointed to minister to the Word . . . might not know intercourse with a man after the Holy Spirit came into her and the power from on high overshadowed her. And I think it in harmony with reason that Jesus was the first fruit among men of the purity which consists in [perpetual] chastity, and Mary was among women. For it were not pious to ascribe to any other than to her the first fruit of virginity"

Commentary on Matthew 2:17

[ Last edited by  shalom at 7-5-2008 04:21 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-5-2008 07:14 PM | Show all posts

Reply #59 shalom's post

In apocryphal anecdotes

Christ in the House of his Parents, by John Everett Millais.Apocryphal sources elaborate the terse canonical Gospel accounts. Thus they describe Jesus as working side by side with Joseph in Joseph's carpenter shop at Nazareth, and sometimes staying with Joseph while the latter worked. They also tell how Joseph made an important decision when he heard that Mary was pregnant before their arranged marriage and instead of allowing her to be stoned by townspeople, he took her away and protected her. In some Catholic traditions, Joseph is described as dying "in the arms of Jesus and Mary".[22][23]

In the canonical Gospel accounts Jesus is described as being the brother of James, Joses (Matthew has the spelling: Joseph, Mark has Joses), Judas, and Simon, and of sisters whose names however are not mentioned.[24] One interpretation of the Gospel of Matthew "...he took her as his wife, but had no marital relations with her until she had borne a son..." (Matt 1:25) states that this indicated Joseph and Mary had sexual intercourse in the years following Jesus' birth.[25]

The Eastern Orthodox Church teaches that Joseph was a widower and that these brothers and sisters were children from his first marriage, thus making them Jesus' half-brothers and half-sisters. This version of events is related in the apocryphal History of Joseph the Carpenter, which names the eldest brother Justus and the sisters Assia and Lydia, but does not name the wife.[26] Authoritative Orthodox sources contradict the History, retaining the Biblical name of the eldest son, names Joseph's first wife Salome, and his sisters Salome and Esther along with an unnamed third sister.[27]

The Roman Catholic tradition is unclear, and either the explanation above, or the explanation that these "brothers and sisters" are the cousins of Christ are both considered equally possible by the Church, but it affirms strongly that Joseph remained celibate while married to Mary. Some Protestant denominations (including many Evangelical Protestant traditions) no longer espouse strong views on the subject.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Joseph

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

3-6-2024 02:01 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075376 second(s), 42 queries .