CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1937|Reply: 1

BEST REMEDY TO TREAT ACNE FASTLY!!!

[Copy link]
Post time 13-4-2018 10:41 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi, I just to share with you guys the best remedies that you guys can use to treat your acne problems.

1. Aloe Vera

Aloe vera is one of the best ever remedy for our skins. This natural remedy very effective to REDUCE , promote healing from acne, and it can REDUCE OUR SCARS!!! Just make sure you use the pure aloe vera, without any added ingredients.

2. Honey

Honey’s antibiotic properties can help improve acne. Apply a teaspoon of honey to affected areas, or make a mask by mixing 1/2 cup of honey with 1 cup of plain oatmeal and leaving it on for 30 minutes.

3. Green Tea

Green Tea has antimicrobial and antioxidant compounds that can help fight acne. To get its effects, use a cooled cup of green tea as a face wash or lay the bag over the affected area.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-4-2018 05:00 PM | Show all posts
Hari tu dlm thread Skin Care Bawah RM50, ada org share pakai/letak kunyit kat tempat jerawat tu sblm tido. Esok basuh, kecut jerawat. I try, jadi jugak.

Tapi lepas tu, ada sorang Dr post kat fb yg effect letak/buat masker diy ni bole buat kulit terbakar. Then i pun dah tak berani nk letak kunyit tu.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

10-5-2024 09:04 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.051720 second(s), 25 queries .