LVgirl Publish time 3-6-2007 11:24 PM

All About La Mer

Sesiapa yg pernah cuba product La Mer.

I understand the price very expensive tapi the result very excellent.
My mom ada bagi kat I eye cream tapi itu pun sudah tinggal setengah.I baru pakai seminggu tapi i can see the different.
Small line kat tepi mata I pun dah reduce sikit.

If not mistaken small jar for eyescream cost about RM500 and the only place yg jual La Mer ni tak silap I kat Isetan KLCC.

I think kalau habis saja yg my mum bagi ni I akan fikir 10x dulu to purchase new one or not;P

[ Last edited byLVgirl at 22-8-2007 01:37 PM ]

Allure Publish time 3-6-2007 11:52 PM

Originally posted by LVgirl at 3-6-2007 11:24 PM
Sesiapa yg pernah cuba product La Mer.

I understand the price very expensive tapi the result very excellent.
My mom ada bagi kat I eye cream tapi itu pun sudah tinggal setengah.I baru pakai...

yes very expensive........one of my friend tried the moisturizer before........she said it was too rich for her skin.......and they have another outlet at metrojaya, midvalley.........just at the entrance to the cosmetic department

MamaIlya Publish time 4-6-2007 08:15 AM

Teringin nak try the lotion for oily skin tu... tak salah me, it's RM700 :LKatanya it mattifies oily skin and give enuff moisturisation needed by skin...

gals2 Publish time 4-6-2007 10:59 AM

Reply #3 MamaIlya's post

giler mahal.. tak sanggup aku :lol:

True-X Publish time 4-6-2007 11:07 AM

leh hapuskan jerawat tak...

Ice_Q Publish time 4-6-2007 12:00 PM

My mom pernah try the deluxe sample. The cleanser is fine but the cream de la mer is too heavy/too much even for her age..

reenz013 Publish time 4-6-2007 12:50 PM

Reply #1 LVgirl's post

mahaltu..telan air liur jelah...:D ..set penjagaan muka dia pun hage dlm 8 ribu lebih...intensive punyeler...

bluetiara Publish time 4-6-2007 12:53 PM

betul tu.. cream dia tooo creamy mcm x sesuai dipakai kat cuaca malaysia yg panas dan lembap..

snowy Publish time 4-6-2007 07:36 PM

yup..la mer is very expensive..tp the creme kena tau cara pakai tu..baru effective..and maybe only suitable for dry skin.
yes..i was very tempted to buy..tp sbb mcm leceh je nak pakai..kena warming up the cream using the fingers until it turns clear, the baru dab2 to the fac..cannot slather mcm creme yg kita pakai.tak de masa ..mana nak kejar my boy yg dah slalu nak merangkak ke tangga.

i think its expensive..tp kalau dab2 mcm tu...mmg thn lama la kot.

LVgirl Publish time 4-6-2007 11:09 PM

My mom just told me not all skin suitable to use La Mer ni.This brand more suitable for lady 35years above because masa tu our skin dah start dry and wrinkle pun start nak keluar because the content to rich and siapa yg oily skin not so suitable for them.

Selalu nyer brand ni hanya populor di kalangan mak datin je coz price dia tu over expensive.

pinkjambu Publish time 5-6-2007 12:55 AM

Reply #10 LVgirl's post

yup popular di klangan mak datin..expensive gila...

my fren ada pakai set ape ntah..dia nie act pakai clinique...acne prone skin. dia tukar la mer punya set kan..abis bertambah teruk muka dia..terus stop. x sesuai utk dia..

snowy Publish time 5-6-2007 07:28 AM

pity your friend pinkjambu.

i think la mer nye counter ni patut buat skin analysis dulu masa org nak beli. it is an expensiv product..patutny customer satisfaction kena la jaga.

but i'm still tempted to buy. luckily counter la mer kat sini slalu kosong..tak de SA..slamat duit.

riantika Publish time 5-6-2007 01:58 PM

heard a lot about this product, ramai kata bagus. exclusive product that can only be found in 1 or 2 counter. price too expensive for me..saya hanya mampu pakai level sk2 aje. kalau ada terlebih2 duit maca mak datin tak apalah..

Hana Publish time 5-6-2007 10:10 PM

Natasha hudson mmg pakai product nie..dah lebih dari 5thn..
so..sapa2 nak tanya..ape resultnye.. mcm natasha hudson la..:lol:

sitha71 Publish time 7-6-2007 03:31 PM

mahal giler

uay Publish time 7-6-2007 03:44 PM

i pnah gune gak cleanser nmoisturizer yg rege 400++ tue.botol cenenot je.bagus gak la especialy bile skin tgh dry coz of their rich texture.but one jar je pki.tak mampu nak maintain la.

mschew Publish time 7-6-2007 04:04 PM

tak pernah try lak produk ne ..........................

mschew Publish time 7-6-2007 04:16 PM

La Mer
The original Creme de la Mer was launched by Estee Lauder as a miracle product for wrinkles based on research from Max Huber, a NASA scientist. How does space technology relate to wrinkles? Well, it doesn't. Huber at one time suffered severe burns in an accident and then, according to the Max Huber Laboratories, it took 12 years and 6,000 experiments to come up with the cream, "which he made through an arcane and lengthy process." That was over 30 years ago. Of course, given that none of this self-experimentation was ever documented, there is no way to know what Huber was using before or what else could have produced whatever results he was so happy about.

It turns out that Creme de la Mer was, and still is, almost exclusively water, thickening agents, and some algae. But this miracle product wasn't enough, at least not for the Lauder company, which was selling a lot of product and clearly understood that, in the world of skin care, if one product sounds good women will buy other unrelated products that carry the same name. With the new assortment of La Mer products, Estee Lauder has added a new range of hocus-pocus ingredients to the continuing list of concoctions that were never in Huber's original formula; so much for that mythic story having any real credibility.

misbehave Publish time 7-6-2007 05:07 PM

JLO pakai cream ni le kt punggung dia..tapi x tau cream yg mana satu..

LVgirl Publish time 26-6-2007 02:06 PM

Reply #16 uay's post

You rasa moisturizer to suitable ke untuk skin combination mcm i ni?
Ramai yg kata texture too rich for oily+norman skin mcm i ni.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7
View full version: All About La Mer

ADVERTISEMENT