Equalizer Publish time 14-9-2007 04:13 PM

http://www.stumptuous.com/cms/images/bwsquat5a.gif Step 6. Once you've mastered Steps 2-5, and can do a few sets of several reps each, then you can proceed to trying out a broomstick. Squatting with a broomstick is a good intermediate step between bodyweight-only squatting, and squatting with a barbell. It teaches you correct bar position without imposing much of an additional demand.
Many people place the bar too high, resting it on the base of their neck. To find the top limit of where the bar should sit, bend your head forward and feel the back of the neck. Feel that bony bump at the base of the neck? The bar should never, ever sit on that or above it. Rather, the bar sits below the bumpy bit, on the "meat shelf" formed by the trapezius muscles of the upper back. Your traps are the muscles that hunch your shoulders up. When you retract your shoulder blades, as in Step 2, there's a little shelf of muscle that is formed on the upper back, and that's where the bar sits. Initially you may find that your shoulder flexibility limits your comfort in holding the bar. Try taking a wider grip on the bar. Over time, and with stretching, this problem should disappear.
Practice squatting with the broomstick using the same form you did for Steps 2-5, with the exception of making sure the lower back does not round at the bottom. Once you can do 3 sets of about 15 reps per set with a broomstick, then move to a light barbell. If your gym has only the regular barbells, which weigh 45 lbs., then build a stronger base of broomstick squats, say 3 or 4 sets x 20-25 reps, before you attempt the full sized bar (if you wanna go for it without achieving that base, then by all means be my guest, but I would prefer that you err on the side of safety and stay injury free... there's lots of time to add weight).

Equalizer Publish time 14-9-2007 04:18 PM

squat stance

In the beginning you will likely be focusing on not falling over, so you won't be terribly concerned with your squat stance. However, eventually you may be interested in experimenting with squat stances. Perhaps you want to find the one which is most advantageous for you, or you are thinking of competing in powerlifting. Whatever your reason, it is helpful to know what each stance involves. Bear in mind that everyone is different, and there's lots of room for variation. There are no hard and fast rules about which one is right for you. For example, many people with longer legs find that they prefer a wider stance, and it makes it easier for them to hit full depth, but there are exceptions, such as my giraffe-legged husband who can do a rather astonishing narrow stance squat.
Here are the two basic back squat stances. Since I took these shots at home, and since my husband persists in being unreasonable about my idea to remove all of the living room furniture and install a complete home gym in its place, I am demonstrating this with my trusty broomstick.
http://www.stumptuous.com/cms/images/squatstance1.jpg http://www.stumptuous.com/cms/images/squatstance2.jpg The wide stance, low bar squat is the powerlifting style squat. Feet are placed quite wide apart, and toes are often turned out. The bar sits low on the traps. It puts people with strong hamstrings, glutes, and hips at an advantage, since hip extension provides much of the drive. The wider your foot placement, the harder it will be to hit depth, since the hip joint will eventually limit how far down you can go (compare my depth at the bottom of the wide-stance and narrow-stance squats). Powerlifters use this style because it helps them hit parallel but no lower, and a lot of weight can be moved this way. It looks like I'm really hyperextending my back in the photo on the left, but I've just started sitting back into the descent a bit.
The narrow stance, high bar squat is the one that I use. The bar sits relatively higher up on the traps, and the feet are roughly shoulder width apart. Full depth is easily achieved as long as hamstrings are flexible and lower back is strong. Toes may travel slightly beyond knees, but it's not usually a problem. This stance is good for people with strong quads, and/or for people who also perform Olympic lifts. Knee extension is more significant in this squat than in the wide stance style, which means that more work is done by the quads.
http://www.stumptuous.com/cms/images/squatstance3.jpg http://www.stumptuous.com/cms/images/squatstance4.jpg

flames Publish time 15-9-2007 06:38 AM

Reply #21 Equalizer's post

thanks... sungguh informative... ada tgk the view talk show.. mmg squat is highly recommended

embunpagi2309 Publish time 15-9-2007 06:41 AM

kalau naik turun tangga ok tak?:o

basikalgirl Publish time 15-9-2007 10:30 AM

camne nak tahu punggung kita kecik ke besar? ade ke standard ukuran punggung macam berat badan kita guna BMI utk tahu berat badan normal ke tak.. punggung pehacamne lak?

kalu ikut gambar model yang equalizer tunjuk tu, bagi saya punggung dia pun besar jugak.. ke dah kira sebagai kecik tu? musykil.. :o

mee_maggie Publish time 15-9-2007 10:52 AM

bontot besorlah ngancam!!! :lol:

[ Last edited byKaKLaLa_Lost_id at 15-9-2007 11:04 AM ]

anikarma Publish time 15-9-2007 11:14 PM

Wei ngok VC ni. Bagus utk yg montot besar 4 pejal kan jadi tak drop. Mak dah buat dah dari dulu. Leh exercise time duduk or kat maner2. Org tak tau kita ngah buat unless dorang fokus kat montot kiter ler.;P Pejallll tak jatuh punyer montot uol.

anikarma Publish time 15-9-2007 11:15 PM

Wei ngok VC ni. Bagus utk yg montot besar 4 pejal kan jadi tak drop. Mak dah buat dah dari dulu. Leh exercise time duduk or kat maner2. Org tak tau kita ngah buat unless dorang fokus kat montot kiter ler.;P Pejallll tak jatuh punyer montot uol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UrtfmrTQI4

anikarma Publish time 15-9-2007 11:17 PM

Ait maner gi post mak ni?????

anikarma Publish time 15-9-2007 11:18 PM

Ler server mengong lak.

abynick Publish time 16-9-2007 02:29 AM

salah satu petua dia : baring pastu bengkokkan lutut pastu angkt bontot ke atas..pastu ishk x reti nk cerita lah.. tp koang leh byg x cara tu?? senang jek..push ur butt up n down jek... huhu

aby pn masalah same gk..tp boobs n butt due due besar..cmne tu?? mcm mak org dh :@masalah aby lengan!!! :(( cmne nk kecikkan lengan n PAHA ! :( selain angkt berat ade care lain x?? petua2 beguna plzz..

isegrim_82 Publish time 16-9-2007 02:08 PM

ok i akan guna kaedah squad tu..sebelom tu nak tny squat tu nak buat brp kali dlm 1 hari..

so hari ni i akan mula start buat guna kaedah squat..saiz butt i skg 41.5 inc..kita akan tgk keberkesanan kaedah squat nnti..bukan la pasni..tggu la sebulan..ekekekekek

peachlily^ Publish time 16-9-2007 03:42 PM

squat guna bouncy ball tu senang sbb dia cam support utk rollkan badan kite..letak bola tu kat dinding pastu kita sandar kat bola tu pastu suat..squat gune dumbell pon ok gak

choclate_mocca Publish time 16-9-2007 08:10 PM

squat tu exercise utk kecik ke besar kan punggung/
aku konfiusssss...:shakehead3: :shakehead3:

len_za Publish time 20-9-2007 10:20 AM

kalau la aku ada alat blh kepitkn punggung aku ni lama dh aku beli....
kepitkn cam kuaih...kuikuikuikui

mz_attitude Publish time 26-9-2007 05:06 PM

iisshhh baca ni.. sedih pulak.. mmg pun nak kecik kan punggung..
wwaaaahhhhh..... tapi ada malas skit nak exercise..

ada lain cara lagi...

masnina Publish time 27-9-2007 01:01 AM

Originally posted by mz_attitude at 26-9-2007 05:06 PM http://forum3.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif
iisshhh baca ni.. sedih pulak.. mmg pun nak kecik kan punggung..
wwaaaahhhhh..... tapi ada malas skit nak exercise..

ada lain cara lagi...

kalau malas tu memang tak leh tolong la dik.. sb bersenam & workout tu je caranya... confrinm berkesan cuma kene sabar + rajin.. kalau beli krim2 tu leh caya ke? i don;t believe it :P

nak cantik kita kene rajin, tu jer

salwani911 Publish time 27-9-2007 12:13 PM

jgn kecikkan, tapi mantapkan punggung tuh
pggung kecik x seksi maa..
wat eksesais naik tangga sokmo

putumayam Publish time 27-9-2007 12:26 PM

Reply #37 masnina's post

agree... no other way unless you lose weight. Tapi model2 yg kurus keding pun kena kerah kecikkan ponggong oleh JD dlm Janice Dickinson Model Agency show

btw, akak malas sbb tu montot besor;P ;P

pyramidlama Publish time 27-9-2007 01:14 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
View full version: Sape Tahu Petua/Cara nk kecilkan punggung

ADVERTISEMENT