champ69 Publish time 9-8-2007 08:02 AM

Originally posted by lady_nF at 29-6-2007 02:35 PM http://forum.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif

dah tau dah nama untuk sakit mata baby kucing
terramycine
RM 5 je kalau beli dekat klinik haiwan gomen

dia macam gel...so just sapu je...
tapi hati2 jangan sampai terjilat sebab benda t ...

Akak nak try gak le ....anak2 KITTY pun tahi mata asyik melekat je .... tak le teruk sgt sebab mak dia rajin jilat.

fariepari Publish time 9-8-2007 08:28 AM

aritu anak kucing farie yg baru ni sakit mata (name dia adik)..bawak pegi klinik gov kat muar...dia bg eye drop..tak mahal..rm5 jek..alhamdulillah, 2 hari jer dh baik dh mata dia...dr bg sekali ngan vitamin..sbb adik kena selesema gak masa tu..

kiki-lala Publish time 9-8-2007 09:31 AM

Reply #36 fariepari's post

Owh ... alhamdulillah ...

kelvinisme84 Publish time 22-11-2007 11:40 PM

i need help about my cat's swollen eyes!

i really desperate n sad about what happened tomy kitten. my kitten always in good appetite n gaining weight after iadopted him about 1 month (he is a wild cat). he is healthy but i foundout his eye is swollen in this evening n i hardly can see his eye ball.

the picture below are showing his eye which i took yesterday n today.

1)what may cause it happened???
2)how can i help my cat???
3)any vitamins, supplement, medicine for his cure?

BEFORE:
http://img444.imageshack.us/my.php?image=21112007634bw2.jpg

AFTER:
http://img48.imageshack.us/my.php?image=22112007639nc1.jpg

http://img143.imageshack.us/my.php?image=22112007640sv8.jpg:'(

leotazz818 Publish time 23-11-2007 01:59 PM

:funk: kelvin... bring the kitten to yr nearest vet...pls quick!
kesiannyee:( cuba bagi ubat cacing:D

fariepari Publish time 27-11-2007 10:50 AM

kena gigit ngan semut kot...
cuba bwk p vet..
nnt vet akan cuci mata dia ngan air ubat..n bg ubat mata utk kita letak sendiri kat umah..

kiki-lala Publish time 27-11-2007 03:26 PM

What causes conjunctivitis in cats?

Many cats have chronic problems with conjunctivitis (inflammation of the eye membranes). Often, the cat conjunctivitisproblem comes and goes. The eyes may be red, swollen, watery, crusty, or goopy. Causes include infection, congenital defects (small or absent tear ducts), facial conformation (Persian features), and scarring from previous infections. However, the most common cause of conjunctivitis in cats is infection with a Herpes virus. In cats, Herpes is an upper respiratory virus; it's also called "rhinotracheitis" and is one of the components of the combination upper respiratory panleukopenia (feline distemper) vaccine that most kittens receive. The vaccine does not actually prevent Herpes infection; its main function is to reduce the severity of the disease.

Nearly all cats are exposed to Herpesvirus as kittens. For most cats, no further problems occur. However, Herpes is a sneaky virus, and likes to lie dormant until it gets a chance to get one up on the immune system. Because stress suppresses the immune system, cats under stress are particularly susceptible to recurrent Herpes flare-ups. Herpes is painful, and usually causes quite a bit of redness and a watery discharge. It often attacks only one eye, producing a lopsided squint. Cats tend to be photophobic; that is, they squint against bright light, or try to avoid it altogether.

Treatment for Herpes

There are several treatment options for Herpes. One of the simplest is l-lysine, an amino acid that is inexpensive and readily available at the health food store. It comes in capsules or tablets, usually 500 mg. Capsules are much easier to work with, if you can get them. The dose is 500 mg twice a day for 5 days (total 1,000 mg/day). Lysine has a slightly salty taste, and is easily disguised by mixing with canned cat food or baby food. If that seems like a huge dose for a cat, it is--but that's what it takes to work. Once the acute episode is under control, a maintenance dose of 250 mg per day can be given indefinitely.

Bathe the eyes in a saline solution

To relieve irritation and wash viral particles from the eye, you can make a homemade saline solution. Use 1/4 teaspoon of table salt to 1 cup of water (room temperature). Three or four times a day, use a cotton ball to drizzle a small amount saline into the cat's eyes. Make the saline fresh each and every time, because bacteria could grow in the solution between treatments.

Willard Water

Another surprisingly effective treatment is 'Willard Water.' (Available in the US) This is a catalyst that theoretically changes the molecular structure of water. It is usually available at health food stores. Follow the directions on the bottle to make up a gallon at a time. Use this as the only source of drinking water for your cat. The effects are not scientifically explainable, but they are usually immediate--within a day or two--and dramatic.

Because herpes flare-ups are commonly stress-related, essences are an important part of treatment. Check out our full line of Essences for Cats to choose the remedy most appropriate for your cat's personality and situation.

Nutritional Support

Long-term nutritional support with antioxidants such as BioSuperfood and other immune boosting supplements will also help prevent recurrences. Alternative treatment with homeopathy, herbs, or homotoxicologycan also be very helpful.

Serious Symptoms

If symptoms worsen, or persist more than a few days, a check by your veterinarian is warranted. Herpes can cause serious corneal ulcers that may result in loss of vision if untreated.

http://www.catsofaustralia.com/images/conjunctivitis_cats.jpg

leotazz818 Publish time 27-11-2007 05:24 PM

Originally posted by kiki-lala at 27-11-2007 03:26 PM http://forum4.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif

What causes conjunctivitis in cats?

Many cats have chronic problems with conjunctivitis (inflammation of the eye membranes). Often, the cat conjunctivitisproblem comes and goes. The eyes ma ...

wahh.. good info! Thx monic.:loveliness:

kelvinisme84 Publish time 28-11-2007 09:01 AM

terima kasih atas segala nasihat dan infomasi yang diberikan ya...
masalah mata anak kucing saya telah bertambah baik dan pulih sepenuhnya...:P :D :D :D

kiki-lala Publish time 28-11-2007 09:45 AM

Reply #5 leotazz818's post

welcome kak leo...sharing is caring ....

kiki-lala Publish time 28-11-2007 09:46 AM

Reply #6 kelvinisme84's post

sama-sama kelvinisme84 .... sharing is caring ....

Aurora446 Publish time 19-3-2021 10:40 PM

Good info thanks...

tumpangbaca Publish time 20-3-2021 09:21 PM

terima kasih info
Anak bulus iols pun asyik bertaik ja mata tu
Sebab cuaca ka?
Pages: 1 2 [3]
View full version: Kucing Sakit Mata..

ADVERTISEMENT