Kimmy Publish time 20-1-2008 12:52 AM

KIM JONG KOOK ~ "HAPPY 18TH ANNIVERSARY"~

Kim Jong Kook, salah sorang penyanyi yg aku minati. Walau pun mukanya tak berapa hensem, mata lak kecik sampai tak nampak anak mata dan sore pun cam bunyi "nyamuk" ( ni ejekan dari rakan2 artis pasal sore dia), aku tetap peminat setia dia. Biar tak hensem cam budak2 Suju atau cam budak Dong Bang Shi Gi, tapi dia ada karismanya yg tersendiri. Satu2nya penyanyi korea yg tak minum, tak hisap rokok dan tak clubbing!!!. Sorenya yg unik, tak ada sapa yg dpt tiru.........melainkan orang pompuan je....:lol:

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/3643/56188710tu1.jpg

Kim Jong Kook currently tghbuat national service duty for a year dan akan keluar tak lama lagi.

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/8643/20051231005105751531qd3.jpg

Profile:

Name: Kim Jong-kook
Date of birth:
April 25, 1977
Height: 176cm
Weight: 70kg
Blood type: A
Family: Parents & an elder brother
Hobbies: Working out, boxing, football

Wooo...umur dah 31, boleh sgt lah kahwin ni............agak2 dia ni suka"coffee" tak ?........;P Last edited by cmf_Kimmy on 30-8-2013 08:26 PM

Kimmy Publish time 20-1-2008 12:53 AM

Ni dari Wikipedia mengenai Kim Jong Kook.................

Kim Jong Kook .......born April_25 1977]1977 is a South Korean singer. He first entered the Korean music industry in 1995 as a memberof the group Turbo, which became fairly popular for their catchy music.After the group dissolved a few years later, he became a solo singer in2001, mostly concentrating on ballads. Although his unusually high toneof his voice is often criticized and joked about (with many starsjokingly calling it a "mosquito voice"), he has had many hit singlesand has also been a frequent guest on many variety shows, most notably X-Man. In addition, his body is often considered one of the best in K-Pop, due to all his muscle training.

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/6634/89513482sd4.jpg
berketul2 muscle kat badan dia...................

Ni pulak History mengenai Turbo yg dianggotai olih Kim Jok Kook............

Early yearsTurbo was formed in October of 1994 to compete against the then-popular dance group Deux. Leader and former DJ Kim Jung Nam was responsible for the rap and choreography while Kim Jong Kook, former vocalist for a high school band, took care of the vocals. This combo proved to be well matched, as Turbo's name soon became synonymous withdance music.

They launched their first album in August of 1995, titled "280 km/hspeed". Living up to their group name and album title, Turbo took the dance world by storm debuting with the song "My Childhood Dream". With the breakup of Deux just one month after Turbo's debut, Turbo was on track to become the next king of dance. Following up with songs "BlackCat" and "Decision", Turbo was labeled as "dance music's scary kids" for rising in popularity so fast.

Just a year after their debut, Turbo returned with their second album,"New Sensation". Reaffirming their popularity, the album sold 800,000copies within the first two months and their title track "Twist King"swept all the charts. After "Twist King" Turbo performed "LoveIs.....and"At the Jazz Bar.". By the end of their second albumpromotion, Turbo was firmly entrenched as a premier dance group.

This status was short lived however, as Turbo broke up just months later. Citing problems with their management, Turbo went into seclusion. Their hiding was so effective that police were brought in to investigate their whereabouts. Eventually, due to public demand forTurbo's return, half of Turbo returned. Kim Jung Nam, unable to reconcile his differences with the management, left the group. He later joined the 5 member group SNAP in 1999. This left Kim Jong Kook lookingfor a new partner.

1997~2000.....that partner was found in Californiaresident Mikey. Immigrating to America at the age of 6, he had his dreams set on becoming a singer ever since watching videos of the popular group SeoTaiji and Boys. In May of 1997, with the goal of becoming a singer,Mikey returned to Korea alone. Just two months later he auditioned forTurbo among 3500 other hopefuls. Mikey shined both in his rappingskills and also his ability to speak English, gaining him the spot.
Resurrected with the addition of Mikey, Turbo returned to the gayo world October of 1997 with their aptly titled 3rd album "BornAgain...". Performing "Remembrance/December", "Geum Gwi Dwen Jang Nan"and "Goodbye Yesterday", they took back the dance music title. During this time, Turbo was offered to sing a duet with American singer and movie star WillSmith, who had just launched his second single "Just the two of us" (Bill Withers song) said he wanted to make an Asian version of the song. After reviewing singers from Asia he picked Turbofor their music abilities and unique style. Also of interest, singerChoi Chang Min served as a back dancer for Turbo from 97-98 before launching his own solo career.

Unfortunately while preparing for their 4th album Kim Jong Kook injuredhis hip, hampering their album release. Eventually released October of1998, entitled "Perfect Love" Turbo ventured into different types ofmusic, including Latin, techno, R&B, hip hop and ballad. Turbo'stitle track "I Got a Girlfriend" was described as a fresh and comicalchange for Turbo. Following up with a more traditional Turbo style song " The Greatest Love", Turbo showed they were still going strong,getting voted as one of the best artists of 98.

But once again Turbo faced breakup. Turbo was invited to participate inthe Asia Superconcert (12/30/98) to represent Korea with names likeH.O.T., S.E.S, Fin.K.L. This concert featured singers from all overAsia including Japan, Hong Kong, Malaysia and Taiwan and was broadcast live to Korea, China and Japan. Due to arguments with management before the concert, Kim Jong Kook protested his role in the concert by not performing his section of the concert and leaving without bowing. This rude behavior was heavily criticized by many who watched the live KBS1TV broadcast, including top politicians. Due to this incident Kim JongKook and Turbo were banned from appearing on tv.

With the ban reluctantly lifted October of 1999, Turbo returned in fullforce just 4 months later with their 5th album "Email my heart".Wanting to raise their level of music, Turbo requested the help ofKorea's top musicians and composers including Yoon Il Sang, Yoo JungYun, Joo Young Hoon, and Ahn Jung Hoon. Labeled "Cyber Lover", Turbo'stitle track was not only an exciting song but provided an entertaininglook at today抯 Internet based society. Also to celebrate themillennium Turbo included a special ticket in 2000 of their albums,with the winners guaranteed a copy of Turbo's new albums henceforth.

Not only was their 5th album a success, the music video for theirfollow up song "Tonight" garnered much popularity and was regarded as one of the years best music videos. Starring talent Kim Min and Turbo'sown Kim Jong Kook, the video was directed by Kim Sae Hoon who also did the acclaimed videos "To Heaven" Jo Sung Mo and "Young one" . Set in LA's Harlem, Tonight dramatizes gang violence in typical Koreanstyle. But this dramatization was deemed too violent for tv and Turbowas forced to take it off the air. Having their video banned was nothing new, since their title video, "Cyber Lover" was also banned for inappropriate chat dialog within the video.

Although their 5th album was a huge success, lead singer Kim Jong Gook took an opportunity to go solo leaving Mikey and many disappointed Turbo fans. Kim Jong Kook was offered a 700 million won (more than halfmillion USD) contract for 2 albums by I Star media. Mikey, with his visa expiring, also took leave to New York City to study music underPaul Bay. To end their long career, Turbo released one last album titled "History" revisiting all their hit songs from previous albumsand including 3 new songs. A music video for "History" was alsoreleased, featuring for the first time transsexual model and singerHarisu.

But due to clamoring fan interest in continuing Turbo, Mikey took up auditions in the US looking for another member,visiting NYC, LA and San Francisco. Though nothing was made certain,there were many rumors as to the fate of Turbo. Many said Turbo might be formed again as a 3 person group and even that Harisu would duo withMikey. But none of these rumors have materialized as Turbo's fate isstill undetermined. Amid all the ups and downs Turbo faced in their career and their premature breakup, they have always remained hugely popular. Attributing to this popularity is the fact that every Turboalbum has been a million seller. Though many hope for Turbo's return,they are already etched as one of Korea's dance legends.

Currently, Kim Jong Kook is serving in the Korean military, and Mikey is part of the group M3.

[ Last edited byKimmy at 20-1-2008 02:48 AM ]

Turbo performing "Black cat " Live

bJanCs9qPbs&feature
rasa cam nak join sama je bila tgkperforming ni.......

Ha Ha copyKim Jong Kook (Xman)
Cfcz4UiXyeI

Ha Hakawan Kim JongKook yg menghidupkan kembali Turbo...............

[ Last edited byKimmy at 20-1-2008 02:07 AM ]

Turbo performing "Cyber Love" Live
0na-_nh7UHk

ni yg rasa nak joget sama ni.........

TurboDecember MV
00GZi5Ri9Z8

lagu sedap, tapi MV kureng sikit.................

[ Last edited byKimmy at 20-1-2008 02:35 AM ]

Kimmy Publish time 20-1-2008 12:54 AM

Sytle rambut Kim Jong Kook.................

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/3259/91414088xc2.jpg

gambar masa Turbo tu cekedingnya lah dia,............

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8215/n2o14176530211er0.jpg

ala tomeinya....;P cam rupa orang mongolia lak iras2nya.......

[ Last edited byKimmy at 20-1-2008 03:28 AM ]

Kimmy Publish time 20-1-2008 12:54 AM

Awards yg dia menang............

Awards1995-1998[*]KBS 가요대상 (KBS Music Awards)[*]SBS 가요대전 (SBS Music Awards)[*]MBC 가요대전 (MBC Music Awards)2004[*]KBS 가요대상 (KBS Music Awards) 본상[*]SBS 가요대전 (SBS Music Awards) 본상[*]MBC 10대 가수가요제 (MBC Best 10 Music Awards) 본상[*]서울가요대상 (Seoul Music Awards) 본상[*]골든디스크 인기가수상 (Golden Disk Popularity Awards)2005[*]MBC 가요대제전 (MBC Music Awards) 최고인기가수상 (Most Popular)[*]KBS 가요대상 (KBS Music Awards) 대상 (Best Artist)[*]SBS 가요대전 (SBS Music Awards) 대상 (Best Artist)[*]KBS 연예대상 (KBS Acting Awards) Best Entertainer[*]골든디스크 (Golden Disk Awards) 본상[*]MNET Best Male Solo Artist
Article mengenai Kim Jong Kook..................

Kim Jong Kook, with 4 months left to releasae, "world adaptation training"
2008-01-07 07:05:34         

The singer KJK has gone into "society adaptation training" with 4 months left till his release.

Aperson on KJK's side said, "KJK has gone into intense exercise not toolong ago, and he is studying foreign languages while preparing to leavethe military."

KJK entered the military service during April of2006 and is currently working at the Seoul Yong-San Goo Chung (?) inthe social welfare division. KJK has now 100 days ahead of him untilhis military leave, and he is working hard for his activities after theleave. If this person of the party is correct, KJK is currently losingweight and doing exercises to help him tone down his muscle size forthis activities as a singer. And he is privately studying English.

Thisperson also said "2 years have gone very fast. I felt that KJK learneda lot by working for social welfare. It's still service time, and heisn't realeased yet so he isn't preparing for singer activities yet.But instead, he is preparing his body, mind, and heart. He can meetwith his fans in a good condition after he genuinely finishes his dutyfor the nation."

KJK's fans were upset when he had to leave in 2006 during his best time of prosperity.

[ Last edited byKimmy at 21-1-2008 01:53 AM ]

darthVader Publish time 20-1-2008 01:33 AM

lagu2 turbo best ar....:loveliness: :loveliness:

Kimmy Publish time 20-1-2008 03:36 AM

Reply #7 darthVader's post

yup...memang best...............

Kimmy Publish time 20-1-2008 03:56 AM

Menyanyi dihari perkahwinan kawan dia Chae Tae Hyun.............

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/7476/53889929os0.jpg

samshik Publish time 20-1-2008 04:02 PM

Aku minat gak dengan dia ni. Betul ke dia ni tak hisap rokok, tak minum dan tak clubbing. Yang aku tahu Kwon Sang Woo tak hisap rokok dan tak minum arak. Tapi ada gak yang baik yer. Body pun mcm Sang Woo sebab tu depa berdua ni suhat sebab tak minum dan smoking.

chrysalis_9 Publish time 20-1-2008 04:31 PM

dulu waktu tgk XMan aku suka tgk mamat nih...dia punya lawak tu spontan abih plus muka dia yg siyes padahal tgh buat lawak...:lol: aku tak sangka dia ni dulu penyanyi berkumpulan sbb bila suruh menari je dia menari ala

Kimmy Publish time 20-1-2008 11:13 PM

Reply #10 samshik's post

yup...betul semuanya.......dia tak minum, tak merokok, tak merayap mlm2 kat mana2 club..................

Kimmy Publish time 20-1-2008 11:18 PM

Reply #11 chrysalis_9's post

lagu HanNamja ni (One man) ni aku sukat sgt lyric dia.........ni transalation dia.....

HANNAMJA (One Man)

It must've been a long time. Long enough for these words to become colorless.
Even if I just see your eyes, I know everything,
Like your friend, like your shadow.

We must've been together always. When you're having hard time and you are sad,
even when you're lonley. Holding onto seperation a bit longer,
Even when I'm hurting to wipe away your tears..

There's a man. Who loves you so much.
There's a man. Who can't even say I love you.
By your side I put my hand out and
at a path were you can always reach me
I, who cherishes you more than myself, am with you.

To make you laugh, I think of only that and
When and where ever you are I'm watching you and missing you.
And who worries of only you,

There's a man. Who loves you so much.
There's a man. Who can't even say I love you.
By your side I put my hand out and
at a path were you can always reach me
I, who cherishes you more than myeslf, am with you.

For the thousandth time I swallow and again for ten thousandth time I try to set

everthing straight. I want to tell you. I think I'm going to go insane but.
I want to embrace you all at one but...

There's a girl, who doesn't know I'm like this.
Who receives love but doesn't even know that it is love.
Leaving you, who is as foolish as I and sad,
At this moment tears come but I'm happy.
It's because you're by my side.

[ Last edited byKimmy at 20-1-2008 11:24 PM ]

Kimmy Publish time 20-1-2008 11:25 PM

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/1892/35711136bk3.jpg

rambut kena potong pendek sbb nak masuk army...kelakar semacam je ......;Pdah lah tu kena lak beratur dgn peserta yg lain jugak...................

Kimmy Publish time 20-1-2008 11:29 PM

gambar dia dlm army.....................glamer budak2 ni dpt bergambar dgn KJK, siap peluk2 lagi....

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/6505/0001on4.jpg

Kimmy Publish time 20-1-2008 11:37 PM

Bergambar dgn anak2 FC Shoot Dori......KJK coach tuk FC ni.......budak2 ni punyalah cute, main bola pun terer.....

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/1025/00014dpz7.jpg

Kimmy Publish time 20-1-2008 11:40 PM

KJK Menangis

ni part yg dia bagi tahu FC Shoot Dori ygdia tak dpt jadi coach lagi, sbb nak masuk army......first time aku tgkdia menangis dlm video ni, sbb sayang nak tinggalkan FC dia dan anak2 didik dia...............

g2NDeq8Rzzo

[ Last edited byKimmy at 20-1-2008 11:43 PM ]

Kimmy Publish time 20-1-2008 11:58 PM

KJK bawak FC Shoot Dori ke KBS Music Award...................comei lak masing2 tu ...gerammm je....:)

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/1720/86370269yq2.jpg
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/6014/fc38tg9.jpg

Kimmy Publish time 21-1-2008 12:10 AM

KJK yg minat bersukan......

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/1952/00015fip2.jpg

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/8458/00016ghy8.jpg

chrysalis_9 Publish time 21-1-2008 12:11 AM

Reply #13 Kimmy's post

komawoyo for the translation...

aku pon suka tgk dia jadik coach FC shoot dori dgn kim jong min...ada sorang budak yg jadik keeper tu handsome tol..waktu mula
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
View full version: KIM JONG KOOK ~ "HAPPY 18TH ANNIVERSARY"~

ADVERTISEMENT