Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3213|Reply: 5

Hell

[Copy link]
Post time 22-3-2016 11:31 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Source : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrTayT0qQsY

Hell in Hinduism. Interesting description - including some of their punishment for common sins humans commit daily.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-3-2016 01:09 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 25-3-2016 03:26 PM

recently I cursed a couples for not honouring their parents....meaning I cursed both:

in you  next birth you born as stray cat and your wife will born as stray dog with diseases....

until they recycle again as good souls.....so how?? does hell makes sense

just like you I cursed you to be born as cowdung ....using your waste to build shelter for poor peoples and your waste be using for agni puja to praise God of Universe...than you recieved moksah....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-3-2016 03:33 PM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

just like you I cursed you to be born as cowdung ....using your waste to build shelter for poor peoples and your waste be using for agni puja to praise God of Universe...than you recieved moksah....

Only curses from GOOD people will become fruitable. People like you are snake in human form. Your words means nothing to good people anywhere else.

Heaven or Hell is not determined by words of fools like you. It is determined by Karma - individual actions. All you are doing is blowing hot air.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-3-2016 12:35 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 28-3-2016 12:48 PM
Only curses from GOOD people will become fruitable. People like you are snake in human form. Your words means nothing to good people anywhere else.

I call it energy to says good or bad....it happened to a couples ....still childless after by words ...and many things....I bless and cursed...its me who form in such way...

Heaven or Hell is not determined by words of fools like you. It is determined by Karma - individual actions. All you are doing is blowing hot air.

....and because of their bad (negative) intention , I will use my words...when such happened....it will be very  bad for them....
as for you my little child, I have spare my spell on you....so you better behave yourself ...

I can be good and evil....  I be good to be peoples live in honest - spiritual and fearing GOD  and evil to peoples does evil things....

Hope I make myself clear here

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-3-2016 09:39 AM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

....I bless and cursed...its me who form in such way...

Yeah, Devils does that too.

Me? I'm very careful with my words, especially when I am angry. When I'm angry, Gods listens and therefore I will do my best to keep quiet, in fear that what I say in anger will come true to those I have utter it.

PS : Utter words and writing words are TWO DIFFERENT THING. Mind you.

as for you my little child,

Don't call me your child, arsehole.
I'm much much older than you, with memories of my past life expanding centuries.

I can be good and evil....  

You're never good, just plain old Evil.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-3-2016 10:59 AM | Show all posts

Yeah, Devils does that too.

Me? I'm very careful with my words, especially when I am angry. When I'm angry, Gods listens and therefore I will do my best to keep quiet, in fear that what I say in anger will come true to those I have utter it.

God not bother about u....thats why you wasting time here....No life hahhahahah

[/quote]
[quote]Don't call me your child, arsehole.
i call  you child as you do not know about me....

I'm much much older than you, with memories of my past life expanding centuries.
yes you were recycle back to earth as trash...

You're never good, just plain old Evil.
like i said good and evil in me...that how i manifest

Use magic Report

Follow Us
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

9-5-2024 05:59 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.052247 second(s), 29 queries .