CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: nashrudean

Christina Aguilera - Bionic -NEW VIDEO ON JAY ELLEN+JAY LENO (SUPERB!)

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 15-7-2010 06:59 PM | Show all posts
Anthony Mandler, who wrote the treatment for the 'You Lost Me' video, explains, "From the first keys of the opening of the track, we know that we are about to watch something that is going to move and transform us."

The video will feature a series of connected vignettes.

"In the end, we've traveled through Christina's world. One that is physical, mental and spiritually charged. Nothing is what it seems. Everything is fractured and evolving, falling away ... fragile," he adds.

An official video premiere date has not been announced.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-7-2010 07:50 PM | Show all posts

eeee gemuk nampak pusat perut buncit..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-7-2010 08:31 PM | Show all posts
buncit?mata ko kero ke?
haha..ok jer 4 me..sexy..

Use magic Report

Post time 15-7-2010 11:29 PM | Show all posts
tell me honestly did you find christina beautiful, sexy and attractive..?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-7-2010 06:19 AM | Show all posts
suke hati die lah nak kata xtina tu sexy ke..cantek ke ..attractive ke hape!

n sah sah xtina tu sejuta kali better looking than you mister. come on..u need a mirror! fast!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-7-2010 03:19 PM | Show all posts
Reply 204# syoksendiri

Dah ko tepek pic hodoh..hodohlah...
ratu cantik pom  hodoh kalu amik pic tengah mengerang sembelit..
haha

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 16-7-2010 04:06 PM | Show all posts
suke hati die lah nak kata xtina tu sexy ke..cantek ke ..attractive ke hape!

n sah sah xtina tu sejuta kali better looking than you mister. come on..u need a mirror! fast!
idolfan Post at 16-7-2010 06:19

shes not even better looking than her idol let alone me..!

Use magic Report

Post time 16-7-2010 05:01 PM | Show all posts
hahaha..u better looking than xtina?

i bet my life ure not!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-7-2010 11:11 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by syoksendiri at 17-7-2010 15:08

this week USA album sales of xeroxtina

31 33(this week) CHRISTINA AGUILERA  BIONIC 11,568 -6%

bring expiredtina a total of only 190,000 album sold so far for 'byeonic'..yeah its that awful.!

OVER a month release, and countless of promotion she did, she still couldnt managed to sold more than 200k..! she flop so terribly hard this era..memang teruk nak mampos..malu tul..oh, and trust me, 'YOU LOST ME' as her next single wont help the album AT ALL..no matter what she release at this stage, it wont help..its all already TOO LATE..ha..i said this now supaya korang takde high expectation the song will success or increase the album sales..ahahah..

fyi album baru Eminem baru 3 minggu release je dah jual over 1 juta unit..1st week over 500k..thats gonna take xtina over 20 weeks to get that amount of copies to sold..LOLLL..

---
btw ni Lady Gaga punya US position chart untuk dua2 album THE FAME dia..saja post untuk menyakitkan hati korang..

12 9(this week) LADY GAGA THE FAME 29,355 +18%
30 21(this week) LADY GAGA FAME MONSTER 15,686 +22%

beza gila kan..
oh ya lupa lak nak cakap, album THE FAME tu dah 90 weeks kat album chart, dan masih in Top 10 after over a year..!

"lets not forget who owns the throne"...
hahahaha..lawak tul quote lyric dia kat lagu 'vanity' tu..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-7-2010 05:08 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by nashrudean at 17-7-2010 05:20

Reply 209# syoksendiri

.malu tul..oh, and trust me, 'YOU LOST ME' as her next single wont help the album AT ALL..no matter what she release at this stage, it willhelp..its all already TOO LATE..ha..i said this now supaya korang takde high expectation the song will success or increase the album sales..ahahah..

4YI...I'm not expecting any success for U Lost Me..and i dont put  high expectation to this song..so just let it be...Xtina pon x kecoh pon..ko lak yg lebih2...so pathetic loser la ko nie..haha  

we already know the trend this day kan...with that flop single and album...it's a miracle lah kalu lagu ni tetiba meletop kat BB Chart...
so u dont have to remind us AGAIN AND AGAIN.....it's not like we live  in the cave or something.we do accept reality.
so allcthe facts that uve list down before ..were nothing..hahaha  ..ingat bimbo sangat ke??  

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2010 10:00 AM | Show all posts
Reply  syoksendiri

4YI...I'm not expecting any success for U Lost Me..and i dont put  high ...
nashrudean Post at 17-7-2010 05:08

exactly..dia ni mcm some broken tape recorder.. ...

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2010 12:05 PM | Show all posts
Ada doktor cerita ngan aku.....kalo org tu mintak di layan kite layan lah....itu terapi die supaya tak gile....mungkin org tu kesepian dan perlukan teman..jadi korang teman kan lah org yg dahagakan kasih sayang tu...

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2010 03:14 PM | Show all posts
so u dont have to remind us AGAIN AND AGAIN.....it's not like we live  in the cave or something.we do accept reality.
so allcthe facts that uve list down before ..were nothing..hahaha  ..ingat bimbo sangat ke??  

i have to remind you guys cause this is the NEW page..ahaha..plus kena la update pasal album ni kan..ni kan xeroxtina's official thread..takkan la terus tak nak tahu kan..

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2010 03:15 PM | Show all posts
Ada doktor cerita ngan aku.....kalo org tu mintak di layan kite layanlah....itu terapi die supaya tak gile....mungkin org tu kesepian danperlukan teman..jadi korang teman kan lah org yg dahagakan kasih sayangtu...
batunilam4a Post at 17-7-2010 12:05

of course la korang takkan layan me..its so obvious..ahaha..kalau layan lagi teruk..so you all terpaksa la ignore je my post but at the same time sakit hati diam2..

Use magic Report

Post time 18-7-2010 09:47 AM | Show all posts
Reply 214# syoksendiri

Sakit hati tu dalam kategori manusia normal lagi...kalo sakit jiwa mcm ko....takut org....

Use magic Report

Post time 18-7-2010 02:04 PM | Show all posts
syoksendiri ni sakit jiwa atau giler?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-7-2010 03:45 AM | Show all posts
"Christina Aguilera's Dud Album Rattles Label"

Christina Aguilera's new album, "Bionic," is doing so poorly, music insiders say her label RCA is in "rescue mode."

Sales for Aguilera's fourth album have barely hit 200,000 in five weeks of release. It debuted at No. 3 on the Billboard charts and quickly fell out of the Top 10. (In comparison, Drake's "Thank Me Later" sold about 450,000 in its first week.)

The tepid sales come as Aguilera canceled her summer tour, citing inadequate rehearsal time between the album release and the tour dates. Plus, with the release of her sexually charged video for "Not Myself Tonight" -- in which she wore bondage gear and kissed women -- critics slammed her as a Lady Gaga knockoff.

Music-industry insiders said Aguilera misjudged the market.

Her early albums seemed rebellious and edgy compared with Britney Spears' and Jessica Simpson's, but she's now competing against more avant-garde acts such as Gaga, Rihanna and M.I.A.

In the four-year lag since her last album, "Back to Basics," Aguilera has had a child, Max. Now, a source said, she "wants to compete with her peers, but there is a disconnect because, over the years, she's been a mother and a wife, not a rocker."

Plus, said insiders, Aguilera has not been willing to adapt. "The label has done its part, but she's headstrong. There have been candid conversations between her and the label about connectivity, but it doesn't seem that she's been open to that dialogue."

---
she was on Oprah..it doesn't get bigger than that.
they booked her on the Idol finale..over 10 millions watched even with a weak season.
she was at the MTV Movie Awards..
the Today Show..
David Letterman..
Regis & Kelly..
The
CBS Early Show..
Today Show..

^SATU pun kat atas takde tolong dia kat era ni..so her label shouldnt be blame at all..dorang dah buat segalanya..
its all XEROXTINA's fault..the public simply dont want and interested in her now..everything just didnt work with her this time around..
its all about GODGA now..ahaha..

Use magic Report

Post time 19-7-2010 03:56 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-7-2010 08:57 AM | Show all posts
Christina Aguilera - You Lost Me (Hex Hector & Mac Quayle Remix Radio Edit) (CDQ)                       

NEW VOCAL ADDED!

Use magic Report

Post time 20-7-2010 05:43 PM | Show all posts
kenapa nak tambah new vocal and buat new remix when the song's still going to flop no matter what..?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

2-6-2024 09:16 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.074682 second(s), 41 queries .