Sumber : TheSRKFC.com

Use magic Report

Post time 2-2-2013 03:08 AM | Show all posts

Sumber : TheSRKFC.com

Use magic Report

Post time 2-2-2013 03:11 AM | Show all posts
nasib anak yg call kan
Oops! Shah Rukh Khan's private conversation with daughter goes public

It was almost a comedy of errors for Shah Rukh Khan recently. While the actor was rehearsing for an award show, the crew accidentally heard King Khan's conversation with his daughter Suhana on the phone.

SRK was busy rehearsing his lines with Saif Ali Khan and the crew, when he was interrupted by a phone call. A source says, "While the two were fine-tuning their script, SRK got a call and all the activity on the set screeched to a halt."

Apparently it was Suhana on the line and the doting daddy and she had a typical father-daughter conversation, while SRK's lapel mike was still attached.

The source adds, "Shah Rukh was happily chatting away with her. Suhana asked him what he was up to and he asked his daughter about her forthcoming day at school. He also asked Suhana if she was going to attend the show in the evening."

The crew was privy to their entire conversation and there were whispers about switching the mike off. And once SRK had hung up, the entire crew burst out in laughter. The source adds, "Shah Rukh Khan had no clue about what had just happened. Later, he smiled and went back to his lines."

link : http://movies.ndtv.com/bollywood ... lic-324555?ndtv_rhs

Use magic Report

Post time 2-2-2013 03:17 AM | Show all posts
Govinda predicted Priyanka Chopra would be a top actress

Govinda, who will soon be seen in the much-delayed film Deewana Main Deewana opposite Priyanka Chopra, says he always knew that she would go on to become a top actress.

"At the time when (K.C.) Bokadia sahab was selecting the heroine for the film, he told me that he would be finalising Priyanka Chopra and asked me how is the idea. I said she will be a top actress. And today she is one of the top actresses of Bollywood. May God bless her," the 49-year-old said here on Monday in an interview.

With Deewana Main Deewana, Govinda will break away from his image of a comic actor. However, he is not worried about it at all.

"People have not the seen the kind of cinema which I used to do for a long time now. The young generation knows only that much about my cinema which they have been seeing on television. So I don't think this image thing will create any problem for the film," he said.

Deewana Main Deewana, releasing on Friday, also features Kader Khan, Shakti Kapoor, Prem Chopra and Johnny Lever.

link : http://movies.ndtv.com/bollywood ... actress-323676?rhsm

Use magic Report

Post time 2-2-2013 03:28 AM | Show all posts
baru tau..punit malhotra neh anak menakan manish malhotra.
Karan and Akshay come together for the first time

Akshay Kumar and Karan Johar have joined hands to produce a film, which will be directed by Punit Malhotra (I Hate Luv Storys fame). Akshay will play one of the leads in the two-hero movie, the shooting of which is scheduled to start early next year. The other male lead will be revealed next week.

Says KJo, "I can't divulge too much now. But what I can definitely say is that the movie is mainstream and has a very strong underlyingsocial message. It's solid and hard-hitting. Punit brought me this amazing script. I immediately approached Akshay and he was equally thrilled with the idea." Talking about Akki, he says, "If Dharma Productions has to collaborate with Akshay, then it has to be the right kind of film. And, as I said earlier, this one, apart from being commercial, has a strong voice." Adds Akshay, "We're two very passionate producers with one great aim ' to entertain. Both Karan and I want to make our fathers proud. Cheers to our new venture."

Karan's mother Hiroo Johar and Akshay's wife Twinkle Khanna will co-produce the film. KJo, who's been one of Twinkle's close friends from childhood, is emotional about this relationship. "This association is not just professional, but also emotional. I've known Tina (as Twinkle is affectionately called by those close to her) since the age of four," he says, adding, "I'm so excited that she and my mother are co-producers." Talking about the director, Karan says, "Before we start our movie with Akshay, Punit will direct Imran Khan andKareena Kapoor in a love story."

link : http://timesofindia.indiatimes.c ... leshow/18270850.cms

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 2-2-2013 03:32 AM | Show all posts

Pahlaj Nihalani to launch Govinda's daughter Narmada

Film producer Pahlaj Nihalani says he is working to give Govinda's daughter Narmada Ahuja a "perfect launch" in Bollywood.

"One thing is for sure... I am definitely going to launch Narmada. She is like family and I would like to give her a proper launch. I am scripting something special for her and I assure it will be the perfect launch for her," Nihalani told IANS.

Talks of her Bollywood debut have been going on since long and now, hopefully, Narmada will scorch the silver screen soon.

Asked what the film will be about, Nihalani said: "It is too early to talk about it. I don't want to talk about it on record right now, (but) I shall disclose it soon."

Nihalani has earlier produced films like Shola Aur Shabnam, Andaz and Aankhen.

link : http://timesofindia.indiatimes.c ... leshow/18290707.cms

Use magic Report

Post time 2-2-2013 03:34 AM | Show all posts
perasan gak...Bollywood skang neh byk wat remake filem selatan.
No remakes for Ranbir Kapoor

In a scenario where most of the current lot of superstars, believe in playing it safe by doing remakes of South Indian potboilers, Ranbir Kapoor has one strong policy. One hears the actor, who is always up for a challenge, doesn't believe in remakes.

Currently, there are half a dozen established producers roaming around with the remake rights of some superhit Tollywood and Kollywood movies. And almost all of them have Ranbir on their wishlist.

However, the star apparently refuses to bite the bait. No wonder then that the producers are left with no option but to approach their second and third choices.

link : http://timesofindia.indiatimes.c ... leshow/18289768.cms

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-2-2013 03:35 AM | Show all posts
Saregamapa 2012 Jab Tak Hai Jaan Special...
episode yg neh best..p lah tgk full episode kat youtube nun

iols tepek some parts jah neh..yg ni mmg bessss..
anushka sangatttttt besttt...katrina mcm macik2

Use magic Report

Post time 2-2-2013 03:41 AM | Show all posts
Mala Sinha now

lagu neh best

Last edited by yatt_takez on 2-2-2013 03:43 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 2-2-2013 03:42 AM | Show all posts
Iols tak anti katrina, tapi tah pasepa mcm tak ngam ngan sheols
sheols santekkk...tapi kalo tgk sheols sorang2 lah..letak heroin len, terus sheols berada di tepi
dlm cerita Meri Brother Ki Dulhan, iols ok jah ngan sheols..tah lah..

but hv to admit, dlm bideo neh sheols bes

Use magic Report

Post time 2-2-2013 03:48 AM | Show all posts
ShaCroft posted on 2-2-2013 03:03 AM
wakakakakka..deepika sgt...

aku ternanti2 kot2 7tahun lagik kan, si Aryan bakon ngan Ny ...

weii...kajol dulu pon aku rs mcm belemoih gak.
tgk la. gojes kan

jd kita tunggu dah lihat.

kajol aku tgk mcm dia nak elak anak dia join bollywood....tp dah nama kuturunan kan. nak p mn lagi.
lepas 7 tahun rsnya. hati ajay dah sejuk kot. ha la klu hang nak debut anak hang kena la carik anak hero yg top jugak kan. baru org perasan. cth terdekat - Ranbir-Sonam

tak sabaq nak tgk pilem debut Aryan...dan sapakah heroin itewww

Use magic Report

Post time 2-2-2013 03:58 AM | Show all posts
ShaCroft posted on 2-2-2013 03:00 AM
anushka sangatttttt santekkkk walopom dah sgt kurus
tau dak dia wat lips?kecoh gak lah ...

erkkk...seriussss. apsal la nak wat surgery plastik neh . mukan dah lawa ka. klu compare ngan aku la.
preity dah tua...sebab tuh nampak kesan dia. cer tgk balik ms dia lam Dil Chata Hai (cth terdekat sebab aku br tgk semlm ) lawa kan??

ek tha tiger tuh aku terdengaq playlist dia..lagu semua best. lg pon kan boom citer tuh.
hang tgk la JTHJ. aku tgk skali tuh jah ms kat wayang. tp donlod gak wat simpanan utk kajian ms depan.

talash tak tgk lg. nak tunggu dvdrip gak.
Inkaar tuh mcm best. ritu tgk preview lagu dia. arjun rampal ngan chitrangda singh meletup wei walapon memasing dah nak kat 40.

race mcm tak menat sgt nak tgk. hang tgk lu. klu best jgn lupa inpom aku na

Use magic Report

Post time 2-2-2013 04:00 AM | Show all posts
ShaCroft posted on 2-2-2013 03:42 AM
Iols tak anti katrina, tapi tah pasepa mcm tak ngam ngan sheols
sheols santekkk...tap ...

wakakakak...aku suka tgk dia lam shila ki jawani ngan masha allah

Use magic Report

Post time 2-2-2013 04:04 AM | Show all posts
hangpa mesti kenai n cam yg belah kanan tuh karisma ngan yg kecik tuh kareena kan??
tahukah hangpa...yg sebelah kiri tuh sapa?? aku mula pon dok renung sapa la budak sebelah kareena tuh.
budak tuh adalah kajol.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-2-2013 04:06 AM | Show all posts
Reena Roy dulu dan skang

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-2-2013 04:14 AM | Show all posts
Suhana ngan Gauri ms Annual Colors Screen Awards aritu

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2013 11:31 AM | Show all posts
yatt_takez posted on 2-2-2013 04:14 AM
Suhana ngan Gauri ms Annual Colors Screen Awards aritu

suhana anak SRK tuh ke??? dah besar laaa gaya mak dia dah

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2013 10:21 PM | Show all posts
eddlisa_uyuk posted on 3-2-2013 11:31 AM
suhana anak SRK tuh ke??? dah besar laaa gaya mak dia dah

aah...suhana dah 13...aryan lak dah 16 tahun.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-2-2013 12:54 AM | Show all posts
yatt_takez posted on 3-2-2013 10:21 PM
aah...suhana dah 13...aryan lak dah 16 tahun.

rupa ayahnya...bergaya cam emaknya

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

24-5-2024 08:30 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.581531 second(s), 43 queries .