ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: ct_subang

[thread merged] Arrested Development [8TV & Astro 70}

[Copy link]
Post time 16-4-2006 05:17 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by adiela811 at 23-4-2005 11:58 PM
HYE ALL...
baru lepas tengok cite nie kt ASTRO 70..
mmg bestla..lain dr siri tv yg lain:clap::clap:

STARS:Ron Howard as narrator
Alia Shawkat as Mae "Maeby" Funke
David Cross a ...

cite nih mmg bengong ar..tp aku suke gilos..kekdg x terpk ape yg diorg tu buat..mmg gilo punye mat saleh ar..lol

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-4-2006 05:31 PM | Show all posts
dah abis dah cerita nie..season 3 paling last sekali...ending dia nak lebih kurang masa pilot episode..

Use magic Report

Post time 22-5-2006 10:11 AM | Show all posts

Arrested Development

Ader orang tengok citer ni tak?Damn hilarious.....

I like tobias the most......buster pun ble tahan gak lawaknye tuh...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-7-2006 11:01 AM | Show all posts

Arrested Movie?

They may return but on big screen

Fans of Arrested Development may be small in terms of a television audience, but their numbers and fierce loyalty just may translate to success on the big screen. After the cancellation of the show on Fox last year, speculation of a return on another network, most specifically Showtime, raged on for months.

At this point, the likelihood of a comeback for the show seems unlikely, although creators and cast haven't ruled out the possibility of a feature film version of the show.

While visiting the set of the Bob Odenkirk comedy The Brothers Solomon in Los Angeles this week, IGN had the chance to talk to Will Arnett, who Arrested fans fondly remember as the energetic and awful "illusionist" Gob Bluth.

During interviews for the comedy You, Me and Dupree, co-directors Anthony and Joe Russo purportedly mentioned the possibility of an Arrested Development feature film.

Sitting in the trailer of Will Arnett for a cozy and inviting interview, IGN asked the actor about the possibility. "When did they say that? Yeah, there has been talk of that. I don't know exactly where they're at with that. I've talked about it with Mitch [Hurwitz] and Jason [Bateman] and a little bit with a bunch of people involved with the show and different producers... I'm pretty sure that, obviously it rests on Mitch, any sort of project like that would have to come from him. It would be something that he would be really passionate about. If the story was right and you felt like that the story was right, and by story I mean money, was large enough, then he'd do it

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

4-6-2024 06:11 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.443778 second(s), 24 queries .