Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: gjoy_chester

ALL ABOUT MIMI

[Copy link]
Post time 15-4-2006 11:32 AM | Show all posts

'WORLD' CHAMP

At the World Music Awards in L.A. last summer, Carey was named world's best-selling R&B artist, best-selling female artist and female entertainer of the year (all based on record sales). "This is an incredible night," she said. "I never expected to be standing here." Mimi has sold more than 7 million copies around the globe.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-4-2006 11:33 AM | Show all posts

DIVA DUO

Carey (with Donatella Versace) modeled and performed at the Swarovski Fashion Rocks charity event in Monaco in October. The only hitch? Her shoes were too small. "These aren't comfortable shoes but they're fabulous,"

"I'm most comfortable in boxer shorts and a tank top, but I don't think that would have worked on the runway!"

Use magic Report

Post time 15-4-2006 11:34 AM | Show all posts

LUXE LOOKS

"Fashion is a personal choice," "It's fun to dress up." Her preference these days? "Clean, timeless looks," says her stylist June Ambrose. "We leave more up to the imagination." Some of her demure outfits (from left): in New York City's Central Park, at Oprah Winfrey's Legends Ball and in New York with a furry friend.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-4-2006 11:34 AM | Show all posts

WEDDED MISS

For her "We Belong Together" video, Carey ? who was married for five years to music mogul Tommy Mottola, nearly 20 years her senior ? wore her dress from her 1993 nuptials. But in the clip, she gives in to fantasy: She flees her much-older groom for Prison Break star Wentworth Miller (left).

Use magic Report

Post time 15-4-2006 11:35 AM | Show all posts

NEW YEAR'S SQUEEZE

Carey got up close and personal to Dick Clark during his annual New Year's Rockin' Eve program, in which she performed live from New York City's Times Square. She also smooched co-host Ryan Seacrest at the stroke of midnight. "I feel like a kid again!" she said.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-4-2006 11:35 AM | Show all posts

COOL COASTER

"I'm not ready to have kids," Carey told Allure last year. "I'm eternally 12." The singer ? whose childhood nickname was Mimi ? let out her inner child in Barcelona in July, where she hung out with young fans at the Tibidabo amusement park.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 15-4-2006 11:36 AM | Show all posts

SKY LIGHT

Even if Carey (performing in New York City on the Fourth of July) sweeps Wednesday's Grammys, she won't consider herself a comeback queen. "I never went anywhere, and my real fans have always been here for me," she said recently. "Everything I have is because God has blessed me with this, and I'll always be grateful.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-4-2006 11:38 AM | Show all posts

MARIAH CAREY, 36

The Grammy winner wore a wedding dress for her video. But who can really make her think, "We belong together"?

? Jamie Foxx, 38: He's looking for an Oscar date ? and has called Carey "hot!"
? Wentworth Miller, 33: The Prison Break hunk stars in her videos ? could he star in her heart?
? Nick Lachey, 32: He knows from divas: His ex brought a Vuitton bag camping; Mariah wears heels to golf.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-4-2006 11:51 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 15-4-2006 11:53 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 15-4-2006 02:56 PM | Show all posts

Mariah Carey on the cover of In Style Home

Use magic Report

Post time 15-4-2006 03:04 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 15-4-2006 03:10 PM | Show all posts

Mariah Carey's Golden Pose

Use magic Report

Post time 15-4-2006 03:13 PM | Show all posts

Mariah Carey Shooting Video with Snoop Dogg in Los Angeles

Use magic Report

Post time 15-4-2006 03:34 PM | Show all posts

Mariah Carey Shooting Video with Louis Vuitton Luggage Trunks

Use magic Report

Post time 15-4-2006 03:37 PM | Show all posts

Mariah Carey gets loose in Paris

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-4-2006 03:39 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 15-4-2006 03:42 PM | Show all posts
MARIAH CAREY AFRAID TO LOSE HER ASS

Mariah Carey has been working out like a maniac in response to the fat comments, but is going to cut down in fear she will lose her volumptous curves. This is one thing she couldn't stand to live without.

"I've been working out like mad - you can even punch me in the stomach and feel how tight that is.

"But I've gotta slow it down because the other day someone told me I was losing my ass - and I don't want to lose that."

Use magic Report

Post time 15-4-2006 03:43 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 15-4-2006 03:45 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

14-6-2024 11:32 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.079824 second(s), 42 queries .