CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: cocklea

---[{B.J.O.R.K}]---

[Copy link]
Post time 18-7-2004 10:16 AM | Show all posts
aah...10 inggit dua...untung kan..dan menjimatkan...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-7-2004 05:37 PM | Show all posts
malas nak beli...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-7-2004 08:48 PM | Show all posts
yup betul kata Muntz.kebetulan lak duit tarak.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-7-2004 03:08 AM | Show all posts
dahlah duit tarak.. minat pun tarak..

Use magic Report

Post time 20-7-2004 03:25 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by gjoy_chester at 17-7-2004 09:02 PM:
aku kalau beli pun beli yg pirate jer...murah...

kang dah release, aku donlod jer... pastuh aku aplod kat server,
aku paste kat porem nih...

KELAB DOWNLOD mp3

p/s: pastu aku bubuh kredit 8 ribu...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-7-2004 12:29 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by bzzts at 20-7-2004 03:25 AM:

kang dah release, aku donlod jer... pastuh aku aplod kat server,
aku paste kat porem nih...

KELAB DOWNLOD mp3

p/s: pastu aku bubuh kredit 8 ribu...

wah bzzts:clap: best tuh! paste jgn tak paste..ekekeke:lol

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 2-11-2004 09:20 PM | Show all posts

ape cite terbaru pasal Bjork ....?

Use magic Report

Post time 6-11-2004 08:21 PM | Show all posts

ada sapa gune winamp version baru tak?
try pegi ke internet tv dan pegi ke bjork promo stream (200kpbs)
ditayangkan smua vc bjork ..
menarik gak ...
setiap vc bjork ada kelainan n ada cite sendiri w/pun lirik lagu dia tak faham langsung

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-11-2004 08:33 PM | Show all posts
Bjork ni memula aku x minat dia..lepas dgr lagu..perghhh..dia ni memg unik and ade imej sendiri!! tabik tabik

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2004 01:51 AM | Show all posts
List of Bjork Video Clip

Human Behaviour - Directed by Michel Gondry (1993)

With this video Bj鰎k launched her international solo career after many happy years with the Sugarcubes. Ever been chased by a big teddy bear in your dreams? This is your chance to experience it.

Venus as a boy - Directed by Sophie Muller (1993)

Cooking with Bj鰎k, she suggestively fondles an egg while singing explicitly about copulation. It was inspired by the book Story Of The Eye by Georges Bataille.

Play Dead - Directed by Danny Cannon (1993)

Bj鰎k about Play Dead:"When I met David Arnold he'd already written the score - like a three minute greatest hits of what's in the film - and Jah Wobble had written the bass part. My role was basically to write a melody and a lyrics that would make it into a pop song. At the end of the day I only used the title and one line: "Sometimes, it's just like sinking." For the rest, I used my words, because I could see what point of view I was supposed to be singing from. It was very difficult for me because at that time I was very happy and all the lyrics I've done lately have been happy and hilarious. To do something so painful I had to get help from Danny."

Big Time Sensuality - Directed by St閜hane Sednaoui (1993)

Shot in the streets of a big US city, featuring Bj鰎k on the back of driving truck dancing and singing to the song. Using only one camera shooting the truck from one spot. The Fluke Magimix is heard instead of the original track from Debut.

Violently Happy - Directed by Jean-Baptiste Mondino (1994)

Jean (French photographer and director of the video) is responsible for the cover of 'Debut'. The video is shot in LA, the recordings where postponed for a day because of an earthquake.

Army of Me - Directed by Michel Gondry (1995)

The 2nd video by Michel Gondry for Bj鰎k. First single from the album Post and soundtrack for the movie: Tank Girl. Bj鰎k driving a tank, visit the dentist, growing diamonds and blowing up a museum. See it yourself, as it is impossible to describe.

Isobel - Directed by Michel Gondry (1995)

In this black and white clip you will meet Isobel, a girl living in a forest to discover the big city with all the useless and futuristic things invented by adults.

It's Oh So Quiet - Directed by Spike Jonze (1995)

Shot in a typical American surrounding, directed by Spike Jonze (Beastie Boys - Sabotage, Being John Malkovich). This video won a MTV Video Award for best choreography. It is a cover of a song by Betty Hutton.

Hyperballad - Directed by Michel Gondry (1996)

Transformed into a computergame-character, Bj鰎k runs through a landscape and throws herself off a cliff. "Will my eyes be closed or open?".

"Basically, 'Hyperballad' is about having this kind of bag going on and three years have passed and you're not high anymore. You have to make an effort consciously and nature's not helping you anymore. So you wake up early in the morning and you sneak outside and you do something horrible and destructive, break whatever you can find, watch a horrible film, read a bit of William Burroughs, something really gross and come home and be like, 'Hi honey, how are you?'."

Possibly Maybe - Directed by St閜hane Sednaoui (1996)

The 2nd video Stephane Sednaoui (Big Time Sensuality) has done for Bj鰎k. Stephane has done video's for Tricky, U2, Garbage, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Beck and many others.

I Miss You - Directed by Sp黰co (1997)

The video for 'I Miss You' was made by Sp黰co, the production company of wacky director John K., who once was described by a critic, who hadn't seen his work, as the Van Gogh of animation.

J骻a - Directed by Michel Gondry (1997)

Mostly computer generated videoclip. Shot partly in Iceland and have had months of post production to do the graphics. It's a fascinating ride over Iceland's landscape directed on the beats of the song.

Bachelorette - Directed by Michel Gondry (1997)

Bachelorette is the sequel to Isobel's (video) adventures. Bj鰎k: "In Isobel I discovered the big city with all the useless and futuristic things invented by adults. Bachelorette is a logical follow up: Isobel has become a grown-up woman who calls her sometimes cruel lovers to account."

Hunter - Directed by Paul White (Mecompany) (1998)

This video features a bald Bj鰎k morphing into a polarbear. It took one day of video recording with Bj鰎k and more than 3 months of post-production.

Hidden Place - Directed by Inez+Vinoodh & M/M Paris (2001)

The first single from 'Vespertine', recorded February 2001 in London, UK.

"We always wanted to get as close to her as we could, as we all felt she had never been portrayed as the "real" and beautiful woman she is. This is somehow taboo, to observe a pop star with no makeup from a distance of half an inch. Then the idea of the liquid works as a visualization of all possible emotions pulsating and circulating in her very busy brain. The loop idea was a main point for us as well, trying to extend the usual time fram of pop video super-fast editing, to make it hypnotising, mesmerising and irritating, like an eternally burning fireplace." said co-producers M/M (Paris).

Pagan Poetry - Directed by Nick Knight (2001)

"I wanted to strip her down. She's actually quite raw, womanly and sexy. There's a different side to her that doesn't come across normally in her videos. That's what I asked her to do and that's what she did. Her dress stops just below her breasts and she's sewn pearls into her skin." said Nick Knight in NME magazine.

Cocoon - Directed by Eiko Ishioka (2002)

3rd single from Vespertine. In a white bodysuit and with bleached eyebrows, Bj鰎k conjurs red translucent threads to shoot from her bosom and enwrap her in a cocoon, while she sings passionately about a newly found love.

source from: Bjork Official Site

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2004 02:24 AM | Show all posts
semua VC dari Bjork, Fly dah tgk
kebanyakkan ada ciri2 yg unik dan menarik ngan cara tersendiri
yg paling Fly enjoy tgk ialah VC Hyperballad, It's Oh So Quiet, Army Of Me

ada satu lagu yg agak menarik bg Fly ialah lagu Pagan Poetry ....
dan dlm VC Pagan Poetry, Bjork half naked ... dan before dat ...
ada gambar cam blur2 .. susah nak terangkan ...
tp kalau sapa tgk maybe faham
at first ... Fly terpk .. ape bendanya tuh ...
n bg Fly cam benda tu boleh dipk double meaning atau tidak ...
dan ending vc tu kita akan lihat bahagian belakang Bjork dijahit
dan ia mmg betul ...

VC Cocoon pun menarik n once again Bjork half naked dan disaluti ngan benang as if nak transform to something new

VC Hunter .. Bjork nampak comel ngan kepala botak dan animation graphic yg merubah Bjork kepada polar bear berwarna biru ...

VC yg tak disenaraikan ialah Alarm Call, All Is Full Of Love dan It's In Our Hands

lastly VC I Miss U ... tgk la .. seronok ... plus musicnya amat menarik bg Fly ..

so far all d VC cam takde related ngan lirik lagu ....

maybe yg betul2 minat Bjork boleh interpretkan .. makna lagu2 Bjork dan juga VC ....

sapa yg minat Bjork ... boleh pergi ke official site Bjork ataupun menonton VC di Winamp version baru ... di bahagian internet TV dan boleh tgk VC from Bjork Greatest Hits dan juga Live Concert di Verserpentine yg digabungkan ngan music ochestra ..

[ Last edited by fly_in_d_sky on 7-11-2004 at 02:29 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2004 02:58 AM | Show all posts
Greatest Hits by Bjork

all is full of love ♥
Written by Bj鰎k and produced by Howie B. Released in June 1999 as the last of five singles taken from Bj鰎k's third album, 'Homogenic'. The Greatest Hits album contains a different version of the song than the orginal version which can be heard on album. This because this mix was used in the video and was included on the singles.

The video is directed by Chris Cunningham, who became famous in 1997 with the scary video "Come to Daddy" for Aphex Twin. He was also responsible for Madonna's "Frozen" and "Only You" for Portishead. "All is Full of Love" got nominated for a Grammy and won several awards including the Best Breakthrough video and Special Effects at the 2000 MTV Video Awards

hypperballad
"Basically, 'Hyper-ballad' is about having this kind of bag going on and three years have passed and you're not high anymore. You have to make an effort consciously and nature's not helping you anymore. So you wake up early in the morning and you sneak outside and you do something horrible and destructive, break whatever you can find, watch a horrible film, read a bit of William Burroughs, something really gross and come home and be like, 'Hi honey, how are you?'."

Written by Bj鰎k, Nellee Hooper & Marius De Vries. Produced by Nellee Hooper and Bj鰎k. Released in February 1996 as the fourth single from Bj鰎k's second album, 'Post'. In June 2002 bjork.com organised a webvote, in order to compile the tracklist for the current 'Greatest Hits' cd, and 'Hyperballad' was voted as the most popular track. The video is directed by Michel Gondry, born in Versailles France. 'Hyperballad' was his fourth videoclip for Bj鰎k since their first project 'Human Behaviour' back in 1993. Resulting in a imaginary clip which is almost impossible to interpret the first time you see it. "Will my eyes be closed or open?".

human behaviour

"'Human Behaviour' is an animal's point of view on humans.
        And the animals are definitely supposed to win in the end."

Written by Nellee Hooper and Bj鰎k. Released in the summer of 1993 (June), one month before the album 'Debut'. This single launched Bj鰎k her international solo career after some years with the Sugarcubes. The video, directed by Michel Gondry, became an instant classic and was rewarded by MTV as 'Best Breakthrough Video'. "Human Behaviour" was the birth of a lyrical imagery collaboration, his unique perceptions of Bj鰎k抯 music and his art of storytelling are unique to the music video world, which resulted in 6 videos.

j骻a

"I was doing a lot of experimenting with beats trying to make them sound volcanic. With this song, I really had a sort of National Anthem in mind. Not the National Anthem but certain classic Icelandic songs - very romantic, very proud."

J骻a was written by Bj鰎k. It was produced by her and Mark Bell at the El Cortijo studios in Spain. The lyrics for it were written by Bj鰎k's long-term collaborator Sj髇. J骻a became the first single from her third studio album 'Homogenic'. The video was shot on location in Iceland by the French videodirector Michel Gondry, using a 16mm handheld camera, and it was subsequently digitally processed into luscious computer-animated landscapes, alive and moving in synkronization with the beats of the song.

bachelorette

"Isobel decides to return to the city and to take a train, like in the 30's, in South America somewhere. She decides to confront love with love and confronts the cowards that don't have the guts to fall in love with love. So you see - it's like Isobel has returned. "

Bachelorette is the sequel in this epic tale written by Bj鰎k with lyrics by Sj髇. Released on her third album "Homogenic", it was also chosen as one of the first singles. A tall adventure. Produced by Bj鰎k. The video to the song was realised by - once again - Michel Gondry, who now had done 6 videos for Bj鰎k.

army of me

"It's probably the most realistic way of expressing what situation I'm in - all these people trying to take things away from me, and the gorilla finding a diamond that I don't know I have and then stealing it. 'Army of Me' is so much about me actually learning that I have to defend myself. I have to stand up and fight the ****** gorilla. Once I've got the diamond and I run away with it, it becomes massive 'cos it's mine. But if the gorilla had kept it, it would have gone really tiny. That's surrealism for me."

Written by Bj鰎k & Graham Massey. Produced by Nellee Hooper & Graham Massey and Bj鰎k. This is the second video directed by Michel Gondry (1995) for Bj鰎k.

pagan poetry

揥e discussed how to do something with the moving image that was a mirror of what was happening musically. . . . It had to have a different look from the video footage and from the digitally altered video footage. I knew it had to look as luscious as possible,

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2004 03:06 AM | Show all posts
New Album From Bjork

Medulla

release :  UK+INTL 30 August 2004| USA 31 August 2004

Track Listing
01_________________________Pleasure Is All Mine
02_________________________Show Me Forgiveness
03_________________________Where Is The Line
04_________________________V鰇ur

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2004 03:33 PM | Show all posts
OCEANIA - Bjork (Album Medulla)
One breath away
from Mother Oceania
your nimble feet make prints
in my sand

You have done
good for yourselves
since you left my wet embrace
and crawled ashore

Every boy is a snake is a lily
every pearl is a lynx is a girl

Sweet like harmony
made into flesh
you dance by my side
children sublime

You show me continents
- I see the islands
you count the centuries
- I blink my eyes

Hawks and sparrows
race in my waters
stingrays are floating
across the sky

Little ones
- my sons and my daughters
your sweat is salty - I am why
I am why
I am why
your sweat is salty - I am why
I am why
I am why

SONG INFO

Performed by Bj鰎k with the London Choir
Beats: Shlomo
Piano: Nico Muhly
Vocal samples: Robert Wyatt
Programmed by: Bj鰎k, Mark Bell, Valgeir Sigurdsson

This song was premiered at the 2004 Olympics in Athens, Greece.

"Basically, the Olympics people asked me to do a kind of 'Ebony and Ivory' or 'We Are the World' type song. Those are smashing tunes and all that, but I thought, 'Maybe there's another angle to this.' When I tried to write an Olympic lyric, though, it was full of sports socks and ribbons. I ended up pissing myself laughing. "Bj鰎k decided to call on Sj髇 Sigurdsson, Icelandic poet and previous lyrics-collaborator. Needing something epic, Sj髇 took a course in Greek mythology, and then wrote these lyrics for 'Oceania', a kind of aquatic sojourn and the last song recorded for Med鷏la." The Olympic version will be a little different. But it will fit the occasion, I think, because the song is all about how the ocean doesn't see boundaries between countries and thinks everyone is the same. Sj髇 came up with this beautiful last line that touches on how we were all little jellyfish or whatever before we made it on to land. He has The Sea saying, 'Your sweat is salty / And I am why / Your sweat is salty / And I am why.'" (Bj鰎k 13 Aug 2004)

"It was good discipline of me [to try to not use beatboxers], because it made me do a lot of other things for rhythms, like including me and Mike Patton and people that aren't beatboxers at all, trying to do rhythms, patterns and beats - trying to come around it the other way. Even the beatboxers told me that they had never worked like that before, so I had them too go out of their normal way to do things. That was good. I kept Oceania til last, because I wanted to do it especially for the Olympics. It wasn't til the last day of mixing that I though - oh! I need the sirenes, if the Greek mythology! So we called up an English choir, and we got 16 women. I had done an arrangement for piano on the computer that was insane, impossible for a piano to play, and I got them to sing that, a bit like sirenes. Then I called up Shlomo, who was recommended to me as the new bright hope of the hiphop scene. He came the next day and I asked him to do a techno tango beat - which he did. That was the most fun part, in the end. Sometimes it's good for you to work with a gun against your head and just go for it, because you can sometimes sit too long with ideas. Sometimes adrenaline is a good thing." (Bj鰎k, XFM 25aug04)

source : Bjork Official Site

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2004 05:43 PM | Show all posts
sapa yg nak tgk vc Bjork - Oceania

leh pegi kat
  :dia: http://launch.yahoo.com/artist/videos.asp?artistID=1002766

so enjoy .........

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2004 07:30 PM | Show all posts
aku baru jumpa dvd Dancer in the Dark lakonan Bjork ni.. wah!Bjork is superb in this movie.. she's very convincing as Selma.. touching sungguh citer ni :cry:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-12-2004 09:21 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by seafoamgreen at 3-12-2004 07:30 PM:
aku baru jumpa dvd Dancer in the Dark lakonan Bjork ni.. wah!Bjork is superb in this movie.. she's very convincing as Selma.. touching sungguh citer ni :cry:

alahai Sea ..
besh ke filem tuh?
brapa rating Sea leh bg?
kalau besh sesgt ... Fly ingat nak cari ...
lagu soundtrack ... smua Bjork nyanyi ker?

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2004 09:28 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by fly_in_d_sky at 3-12-2004 09:21 PM:

alahai Sea ..
besh ke filem tuh?
brapa rating Sea leh bg?
kalau besh sesgt ... Fly ingat nak cari ...
lagu soundtrack ... smua Bjork nyanyi ker?

[/c ...

best ah citer ni fly.. aku nak bagi rating 9/10 lah.. ehehe:bgrin:

dia ader muzikal jugak.. yup suma bjork nyanyi.. penah tengok tak vc I've Seen It All.. tu dari citer ni lah..

tengok lakonan Bjork.. berkesan.. tak silap, menang Cannes 2000 can filem ni..

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2004 05:09 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by seafoamgreen at 3-12-2004 09:28 PM:

best ah citer ni fly.. aku nak bagi rating 9/10 lah.. ehehe:bgrin:

dia ader muzikal jugak.. yup suma bjork nyanyi.. penah tengok tak vc I've Seen It All.. tu dari citer ni lah..

tengok la ...

alah ni yg nak cari filem ni ....
kalau free nak try cari ...

Use magic Report

Post time 5-12-2004 03:36 PM | Show all posts

004-11-30        Triumph of the Heart is nearly here!

"Triumph of the heart" will be Bj鰎k new single of Med鷏la. The release is penned in for an early February release, making it Bj鰎k's first release of 2005.

The video to the song is directed by Spike Jonze, a long time collaborator and it is shot on location in Iceland, as was her previous video of "Who Is It".

The most prominent location of the video is a bar in Reykjav韐 called Sirkus, where we will see a new performance of the Triumph of the Heart by the clientele of the bar. It is a in fact a completely new live section of the song. The video is very adventurous, as it carries a very interesting storyline.

We can expect to see the video very early 2005. And some more stills from the video to come.

source : bjork.com

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

15-6-2024 03:11 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064451 second(s), 42 queries .