Author: xyla73

[tvN/Netflix] Vincenzo - Song Joong Ki, Jeon Yeo Bin, Ok Taecyeon

[Copy link]
Post time 25-5-2021 01:53 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-5-2021 06:22 PM | Show all posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfxfSdcglJg

As a thank you to fans for Vincenzo's success , tvN will release the Director's cut for episode 20 . Through its online platform, the South Korean channel will broadcast the final chapter of the series again , but will add some takes that were eliminated in the official montage.

The black humor series ended its broadcast on May 2, but to date it continues on everyone's lips. Not only fans have been eager to see more content from the consigliere and the Plaza Geumga family.
In post final interviews, Kwak Dong Yeon, Ri WooGi, and other cast members revealed their readiness for a second season.

Although there are no official talks about a sequel yet (according to Song Joong Ki ), this rerun of chapter 20 will be more than welcome for those who miss the consigliere.

The announcement was made official on Tuesday, May 18, on T'VING social networks. "A gift for fans who cannot let Vincenzo go, the final episode will be reissued with deleted scenes in this new broadcast."

According to the schedule, Vincenzo's bonus content will air on Friday, May 21 on T'VING, tvN's streaming website.

Annyeonghaseyo Chinggus ❤❤❤
I just want to make a request, can you please subscribe and help me grow my channel.

Einor Tv YouTube Channel :
https://bit.ly/3mj3TQA

Follow me at LYKA : @einor_tv

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/einor.tv/

Thank You (감사합니다)

#Vincenzo #SongJoongKi

Use magic Report

Post time 27-5-2021 06:24 PM | Show all posts
https://www.filemail.com/d/jncutdnmpocxhdk

i download from here but i download yg mp4 tu ada substitles so i dah checked  

Use magic Report

Post time 27-5-2021 10:30 PM | Show all posts
mbhcsf replied at 27-5-2021 06:24 PM
https://www.filemail.com/d/jncutdnmpocxhdk

i download from here but i download yg mp4 tu ada subs ...

I try nak download but lembab gila

Apa beza ending dekat Netflix and ending version Director's Cut?

Mohon di-spoonfeed please sebab I takut tak sempat nak download

Use magic Report

Post time 28-5-2021 01:37 AM | Show all posts
andromeda84623 replied at 27-5-2021 10:30 PM
I try nak download but lembab gila

Apa beza ending dekat Netflix and ending version D ...

i tak tak tahu ler sebab i nampak yg part akhir tu  , the glace they gave to each other lain sikit  but itu je i perasan yg lain i tak tahu

yg i tahu if website yg filename tu...i download the file name tu dan lama , then i cancel

i terus download  yg mp4 yg kat bawah tu  so.....apa yg i nampak ialah mp4 version tu ada subtitles.

tapi ada kata tak ada please double check
mp4 tu sebab dia nyer file besar 2.81 GiG so memang lama lagipun ada 1 jam 30 mins kan citer ni

tapi memang lama

Use magic Report

Post time 6-6-2021 04:07 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Baru habis tgk… hebat vincenzo asyik menang je kalah john wick

Cuma part han seo kena tembak tu je apasal lembab sgt.. sptutnya g la tolong han seo tu kan dah mati.

Apapun cter ni best sbb bnyk aksi, lpstu kelakar n sedih jgk… bnyk plot twist lak tu

Yg 2 jahat utama mati pun mmg tragis jgk puas hati

Aku suke tgk agen perisik tu kelakar gila tgk aksi dia lari.. lompat mnyorok semua tu..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 6-6-2021 10:35 AM | Show all posts
https://mydramalist.com/article/ ... hanger-for-k-dramas

The Vincenzo Success Formula: A Game Changer for K-Dramas

by Untamed Scarlet, June 3, 2021114  196
Vincenzo’s unprecedented success overseas has made K-Drama the most sought after source of entertainment in the western world. What that means is that although dramas like It’s Okay Not Be Okay or Doom at Your Service continue to push the envelope of K-Dramas, the international expectations have gone up considerably and it might be a herculean challenge for any of the K-Dramas post-Vincenzo to create such an impact.

Both international and Asian audiences almost have similar tastes in drama consumption, and what I mean by that is, we go crazy for the storyline, the actors, and the Drama as the whole. We wait patiently for the next episode, watching the previous episode a million times and rewatching the next episode teaser over and over again! The addictive factor of dramas both international and Asian alike is extremely high, which is why we are hooked to it!

Now to demonstrate how K-Drama fans are different from international fans, I have the following real life representation for better understanding

Boleh click pada link yg diberikan di atas/ di bawah  untuk bacaan seterusnya
https://mydramalist.com/article/ ... hanger-for-k-dramas

Use magic Report

Post time 6-6-2021 10:38 AM | Show all posts
September14 replied at 6-6-2021 04:07 AM
Baru habis tgk… hebat vincenzo asyik menang je kalah john wick

Cuma part han seo kena tembak tu ...

yes, citer ni pace dia pada the first 5 -6 tu slow , tapi banyak triggering events dah seawal ep 2 dan ada patterns ups and downs  selepas tu, watak watak pada mulanya nampak like what ? so many and what are they , so how are they related with one another menjadi tanda tanya pada awal awal epispde digarap dengan kemas dan cantik post episode 5 semua so ...yes..citer ni menarik. sangat. memorable dan terbaik dari Joong Ki and team.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-6-2021 05:22 PM | Show all posts
Tatler Exclusive: Song Joong Ki Opens Up About His Vincenzo Experiencehttps://my.asiatatler.com/societ ... nzo-cassano-netflix

Song Joong Ki recently made his K-drama comeback in Vincenzo, and he wraps up his dark comedy experience with an exclusive interview with Tatler Malaysia

Today, the K-drama is the sixth highest-rated drama in tvN history following Crash Landing On You, Goblin, Reply 1988, Mr. Sunshine, and Mr. Queen. It's also ranked within Netflix's Top 10, where it continues to gain love from new audiences and keep fans hooked.Vincenzo
may have come to an end on May 2, 2021, but main lead Song Joong Ki is still riding high in popularity. Already a top Hallyu star known for playing a diverse spectrum of roles, Netflix's Vincenzo was perhaps his darkest project yet.
In the K-drama, Song portrays Italian mafia consigliere Vincenzo Cassano, a character that is at times brutal in seeking vengeance but the show is also peppered with comedic moments for good measure. This stereotype-breaking ‘dark hero’ format, coupled with a stellar cast and Song’s cool, handsome mien, propelled the dark comedy to a resounding success both in South Korea and internationally.
Today, the K-drama is the sixth highest-rated drama in tvN history following Crash Landing On You, Goblin, Reply 1988, Mr. Sunshine, and Mr. Queen. It's also ranked within Netflix's Top 10, where it continues to gain love from new audiences and keep fans hooked.
Sitting down with Tatler Malaysia for the first time, Song opens up about his Vincenzo experience. One of the most difficult scenes to film, Song reveals, was the scenes of Italy in the emotional first episode. As the Covid-19 pandemic had hit Europe hard at the time of production, the scenes were made possible purely through masterful editing and computer graphics (CG).
While you couldn't tell that they weren't filmed on site, it was a struggle for Song. "I felt a lot of pressure for the emotional aspects to match well with the CG scenes. I did feel a bit wistful. If I had been able to act in Italy, I could have gotten more energy from the actual place. I felt a bit of anxiety that it could have been better," he says.
On the flipside, Song mentions that he also grappled with the bromance scenes, in particular the ones with Kim Sung Cheol (Hwang Min Sung in Vincenzo). "Honestly, it didn't feel as cringeworthy as one might think. It was actually funny," he explained, adding that he felt a bit embarrassed and had a hard time holding in his laughter.
Song also talks about what he loves most about co-star Kim Yeo Jin's character Choi Myung Hee, which character on the show he identifies most with, and more.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2021 05:23 PM | Show all posts
https://my.asiatatler.com/life/n ... -ki-cast-characters

Vincenzo: Get Acquainted With Song Joong Ki & The Rest Of The Cast On The New K-Drama

Use magic Report

Post time 10-6-2021 10:50 AM | Show all posts
Edited by mbhcsf at 10-6-2021 10:54 AM

hhehehehe this is hilarious

hahah the song like goblin and hanbo tu plus the gat (hat ) tu yg dibuat dengan kipas samsung ?

Use magic Report

Post time 17-6-2021 12:59 AM | Show all posts
https://www.kpopstarz.com/articl ... ic-achievements.htm

These 7 K-pop Idols Are Known to Have Sexy Brains + Their Academic Achievements

From Song Joong Ki To BTS' RM: 7 Korean Celebrities With Above Average IQs

These Korean stars are not just blessed with good looks and talent, they are also really, really smart

They already have it all—looks, talent, fame, wealth, and influence—but because life is unfair, there’s a whole bunch of K-pop and K-drama stars who have, on top of everything else, higher than average IQs.

And while it may seem  that entertainers don’t need to have the IQ of, say, inventors or entrepreneurs, an actor or actress who is smart may be able to better analyse scripts and characters, and bring that genius edge to performances, as well as astutely navigate the tricky waters of celebrity-dom. Similarly, a K-pop star or musician with a brilliant mind could produces works that are as thought-provoking as an award-winning poetry.

Here are seven Korean stars entertaining us with their beautiful minds.

Cont....

further  reading :
https://my.asiatatler.com/life/b ... tae-hee-cha-eun-woo

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2021 01:18 AM | Show all posts
ini latest news

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2021 01:23 AM | Show all posts
Vincenzo - Drama of the Year 2021.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2021 07:54 PM | Show all posts
CASSANO LOVERS

huhuhhuhuhuhuuu

Vincenzo menang

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2021 07:57 PM | Show all posts
Edited by mbhcsf at 21-10-2021 08:06 PM

Best Actor & Actress
Seoul International Drama Awards 2021
                              ****&&&  CONGRATULATION GUYS !!! WELL DONE &&&****

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-10-2021 08:10 PM | Show all posts
here 's all of Joong Ki ...

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2021 08:12 PM | Show all posts
here 's all of Joong Ki ...
adrenaline.........

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2021 09:02 PM | Show all posts
Edited by mbhcsf at 21-10-2021 09:11 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 29-10-2021 10:57 PM | Show all posts
Edited by mbhcsf at 29-10-2021 10:59 PM

another award

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

21-5-2024 03:43 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.168638 second(s), 40 queries .