Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: shanew3stgalz

PANDAY ~ Another Echo's Soap

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 15-11-2005 08:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by eskremVanila at 15/11/05 01:26 AM
hahaha..nk tido la ni satgi..cun kan heart nih..ade iras2 dian sastro ngn yoo hee jin(aku tak ingt name btol dia aa..hehe)

eskrem!!! nape aku sependapat ngan ko.. muka Heart mmg cam Yoo Hee Jin (My name is kim sam soon kan??)... aku bila nengok dia mmg t'ringat kat Yoo Hee Jin :ah: :ah:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-11-2005 09:44 PM | Show all posts
tu aa sapal...smlm aku nk type kim hee jin dh..tp bile ingt kim hee jin tu sam soon,stret kepale aku fenin pk ape surname hee jin lg sorang tu..akakakaka..vid ep 4 blom ade kan?

Originally posted by shanew3stgalz at 15-11-2005 08:19 PM

eskrem!!! nape aku sependapat ngan ko.. muka Heart mmg cam Yoo Hee Jin (My name is kim sam soon kan??)... aku bila nengok dia mmg t'ringat kat Yoo Hee Jin :ah: :ah:

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2005 11:05 PM | Show all posts
Thank you extrem...for the link.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2005 11:35 PM | Show all posts
walang anuman po...:nerd:

Originally posted by nyunyiE at 15-11-2005 11:05 PM
Thank you extrem...for the link.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2005 11:53 PM | Show all posts
Panday Ep. 4

Boyet was interviewed by the police after Eden抯 abduction. The boy described Eden抯 kidnappers as men wearing black robes and masks, like the Sombra Obscura he sees in his Komiks. The police dismiss the boy抯 testimony, saying it is worthless. Tristan was also sent to jail by Eden抯 parents.While Tristan is inside the prison, the mysterious old man appears again, this time in the kargador抯 prison cell. Eden on the other hand was demanding answers from Socur and his men at Lizardo抯 lair. Her questions fell on deaf ears and the girl could not do anything but cry inside the cage they were holding her in.

The old man whispers to Tristan 揔ung mahal mo siya ililigtas mo siya.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2005 11:55 PM | Show all posts
contd ep. 4

The next day, Tata Selo again tells Tristan that the townspeople don抰 like what he is saying about Lizardo. Even the old man is adamant about everything, who would he believe a stranger like him or his own eyes that saw the Panday抯 triumph over evil? But Tristan would not back down and says he would not be in their world if the story isn抰 true. Tata Selo makes Tristan understand that the whole town lived in fear for the longest time before Flavio defeated Lizardo. Sto. Sepulchro is at peace now and he must not bring back the bad memories. The young man doesn抰 care and tells the old man that he will find Lizardo and kill him using the Panday抯 sword. Tata Selo sternly warns Tristan not to touch the sword because for the people it is something sacred. He will surely get into trouble.
While helping Utoy with the chores, Tristan asks the boy where the sword is kept. Utoy hesitates, but when Tristan promised he will only look at it, he tells him where it is. Of course, the kargador didn抰 keep his promise and went to the bell tower when he had the chance. He climbs up to the church抯 highest tower where he finds the bell with the sword embedded in it. Tristan pulls at the sword抯 handle but it remains where it is. Heaving harder, instead of releasing the sword he made the bell toll which prompted the people to storm the church. Diego one of the first to reach the tower and saw Tristan crouched in a corner, covering his ears. Utoy saw the men haul Tristan to the church courtyard and beat him up so the boy ran off to get Tata Selo.

Back at Tata Selo抯 hut, the old man puts some leaves on Tristan抯 wounds to help it heal. The old man couldn抰 help but say to Tristan I told you so. He advices the young man to just leave town but Tristan says he would not and that he will get the sword no matter what. This exasperates Tata Selo and he orders him to leave Sto. Sepulchro.
The next day Utoy follows Tristan in the fields. He tells the boy to go home because Tata Selo might scold him but Utoy says he knows a place where Tristan can stay. He brings Tristan to an abandoned house which turns out to be the house of Flavio, the fabled Panday. They see Flavio and Esmeralda抯 wedding portrait. Seeing the tears in Tristan抯 eyes Utoy asks him why he was sad. Tristan says Esmeralda reminded him of his wife.
Utoy arrives the next day, bringing Tristan supplies. The kargador wonders at the boy抯 kindness and Utoy relates his story of seeing a Sombra too but no one would believe him. That抯 why he doesn抰 want Tristan to go. With the sword now being closely guarded by Sto. Sepulchro抯 men, Utoy hatches a plan for Tristan to get into the bell tower with out being seen.
When night came, Tristan enters the tower dressed in priest robes. The men thinking he was the parish priest let him pass and Tristan hurriedly climbed up the steep stairs. When Tristan again attempted to pull the sword out, the bell tolled once more and scared the kargador, making him run for his safety once more.

credits to panday.tv

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 16-11-2005 12:45 AM | Show all posts
Maraming Salamat Eskrem...for the sypnosis..

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2005 07:50 PM | Show all posts
Panday Videos

Ep. 4 Part I

Ep. 4 Part II

Ep. 4 Part III

Ep. 4 Part IV

credits to HMA MB

[ Last edited by eskremVanila at 18-11-2005 12:27 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-11-2005 08:10 PM | Show all posts
Panday - Ep. 5 (15/11)

Tristan runs as fast as he can to escape the men guarding the tower of the church. He still has the priest抯 robes on, so the men didn抰 recognize him. He arrives at a garden/cemetery near the church and hides under the graves and bushes. The men look for him and couldn抰 find him so they leave. Tristan continues to hide, but was interrupted when he saw the statues come to life. He tries to flee the garden, but the two statues started to move and attack him. He attacks back and destroyed three of the statues, then decides to get the heck of sight, but the town men found him as he tries to flee again. They drag him and place him in jail. Utoy visits and asks why he didn抰 hide well enough so the people couldn抰 see him. Tristan explains to Utoy that the statues started to move and attack him and that抯 how the men found him. Utoy tells Tata Celo about the statues and shows him the area where Tristan destroyed them. Tata Celo sees the destruction and is now convinced that Tristan is telling the truth about Lizardo and his men. He talks to the priest and some of the town people about this, but they do not believe Tata Celo either. The town has decided that Tristan will burn at the stake.

They drag Tristan in the night to the center of the town卐veryone in town present. They tied him up and beat him as they chanted 揹ie die die

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2005 08:32 PM | Show all posts
shane...vids2 yg kite cilok tu tak full la..aku rase kencho ade cut2 sket..tp aku ade jumpe yg full version nye..nanti aku upload link..

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2005 08:34 PM | Show all posts
Full Version Video

Panday Ep. 1 (09/11)

Panday Ep. 2 (10/11)

[ Last edited by eskremVanila at 17-11-2005 11:27 PM ]

Use magic Report

piepiet This user has been deleted
Post time 16-11-2005 09:36 PM | Show all posts

Hi Eksrem Vanila...

hi....makasih buat video panday nya....
boleh nanya ngak nich...dapat video clip episode panday tu kat mana>?? boleh bagi tau tak link nya...Please...

ada sesiape yang bisa post video JOHN PRATS tak??? I minat sangat kat dia... coz setahu saya JOHN PRATS tu EX-Boyfriends nya HEART EVANGELISTA pompuan yg main dlm panday tu...

MINAT SANGAT KAT ECHO....BARU TADI SAYA BELI FILM FOREVERMORE....tp tak lah best sangat movienya...but Peminat setia dia pasti lah kan koleksi movie dia...hehehe

Okey Lah....dat for now...Thanks for the video panday...ect...

and Nice to know u all kat forum ini....

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2005 10:08 PM | Show all posts
walang anuman po..yg vids2 tu dpt from here

yups..heart tu ex gf john prats..aku tak tgk abih lg forevermore..dah berzaman cd tu terbiar kt rack..haha..for me, the best fpiin's movie is now that i hv u..nasaan ka man pon bleh thn gak la..coz..saspen gilerr cter tuh..

Originally posted by piepiet at 16-11-2005 09:36 PM
hi....makasih buat video panday nya....
boleh nanya ngak nich...dapat video clip episode panday tu kat mana>?? boleh bagi tau tak link nya...Please...

ada sesiape yang bisa post video JOHN ...

[ Last edited by eskremVanila at 16-11-2005 10:12 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2005 09:08 AM | Show all posts
wah wah wah sis...semakin rancak mengemaskinikan panday....;)

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2005 11:26 PM | Show all posts
haha..saje je ate..dh takde cter sgt nk tgk..

Originally posted by KuAnne at 17-11-2005 09:08 AM
wah wah wah sis...semakin rancak mengemaskinikan panday....;)

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2005 12:52 AM | Show all posts
romantic aa lagu nih...kalo look thru lirik dia,bleh aa paham tp tak reti nk tlate..haha..btw,i'll try to translate it..skang br tlate sket..kalo stuck...aku ty la pd yg pakar..hahaha...

Originally posted by eyin at 1-11-2005 11:21 PM
Hey guys!

Here is link to where you can download the theme song for Panday. It's sung by a band called Sugarfree.

[url]http://rapidshare.de/files/6545610/sugarfree_-_makita_kang_muli__Panday_ ...

[ Last edited by eskremVanila at 18-11-2005 12:55 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-11-2005 03:06 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2005 11:01 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

piepiet This user has been deleted
Post time 23-11-2005 06:30 PM | Show all posts

eksremVanila...Hi...

Hi EksremVanila...thx dah bagi tau kat mane awak dapat vid panday...thx so much...
nak tanya lagi nich.... awak dah tengok Movie "THAT I HAVE U cast: Bea Alonzo, John Lloyd cruz" and Nasaan ka man yer...kalo tak salah yang main Jericho & diether kan???? mane awak tengok movie tu...nak tengok jugak Lah....I dah tengok tailer yer Best Lah...I rasa best jugak film nya...Please...Please Bagi tahu mana awak dapat VCD movie tu nak Beli....

Thanks b4

Use magic Report

Post time 23-11-2005 07:35 PM | Show all posts
yups..i've watched both..the title is now that i've u..nasaan tu echo,diet ngn claudine..NTIHU tu ade mbr from kl yg bg..yg nasaan tu plak my fren beli online wif subtle..kalo nk yg takde subtle (pirate of coz)..bleh carik kt kotaraya...tingkat baper aku tak ingat..

Originally posted by piepiet at 23-11-2005 06:30 PM
Hi EksremVanila...thx dah bagi tau kat mane awak dapat vid panday...thx so much...
nak tanya lagi nich.... awak dah tengok Movie "THAT I HAVE U cast: Bea Alonzo, John Lloyd cruz" and Nas ...

[ Last edited by eskremVanila at 23-11-2005 07:42 PM ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

7-6-2024 07:18 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.057340 second(s), 39 queries .