Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: aseela

Brad ♥ Angie dan 6 kids lagi

Close [Copy link]
Post time 16-10-2013 10:20 PM | Show all posts
aseela posted on 16-10-2013 02:15 PM
dah berapa tahun brad pitt wujud kat persada filim khen..hehhe...

citer gravity katanya patut a ...

tahnya....walaupun aku tak tau bila aku minat abe brad...hehehe

ooo..gitu kisahnya...tapi watak George tak banyak pun...kira hero sebenar citer tu Sandra la....

jeles gak brad eh....hehehe

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 17-10-2013 01:22 PM | Show all posts
NEWS/ Brad Pitt Talks About Turning 50 and the Importance of 12 Years a Slave

Hard to believe but Brad Pitt's about to turn the big 5-0 this December. And that's something he's embracing wholeheartedly.
In an upcoming interview on NBC's Today, the actor dishes about leaving his 40s behind with his 50th birthday on Dec. 18 and how he's grappling with his soon-to-be AARP-eligible status.
"I haven't minded a bit," he reveals to ann curry. "I have no complaints."
It's safe to say Pitt's living a pretty contented life—and why not?
Pitt and partner Angelina Jolie are finally engaged after seven years together and are busily raising a brood of six children between them.

He's also had a string of successful films the last few years—from 2011's critically acclaimed The Tree of Life and Moneyball, the latter of which earned him his third Academy Award nomination, to this summer's box office hit World War Z.
And now Brad's got a new movie coming out that he considers to be one of the most satisfying experiences of his career.
The historical drama 12 Years a Slave, directed by Steve McQueen, finds Pitt playing a pivotal supporting role as a Canadian abolitionist in a story about a freeman who's kidnapped in the years before the Civil War and sold into slavery.
"It's one of those few films that cuts to the base of our humanity," the Hollywood megastar notes, swelling with pride.
He adds that it's "why I got into film in the first place."

Pitt, who also produced the movie, adds however that given 12 Years' intense subject matter, he won't be showing it to his youngest kids anytime soon.
"Maybe my eldest I would, right now," he says. "I'd rather for the others to get a little bit older and understand the dynamics of the world a little more."
Kind of like when you're 50, right, Brad?
Last edited by aseela on 17-10-2013 01:23 PM

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 17-10-2013 02:19 PM | Show all posts
omg..dia dah nak masuk 50? fuhh..masih lagi ganteng

nevberg..of coz lah brad nih taste kita yg  umo 30 an..takkan taste hanak ikan kot ..ni baru kata jantan..actally brad pitt nih my teenage days crush alongside with keanu reeve and johnny depp..masih lagi sampai sekarang

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-10-2013 06:29 PM | Show all posts
honey_jelly posted on 17-10-2013 02:19 PM

nevberg..of coz lah brad nih taste ki ...

50 and happy...not perasan playboy manjang..hehehe...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-10-2013 06:30 PM | Show all posts
nevberg posted on 16-10-2013 10:20 PM
tahnya....walaupun aku tak tau bila aku minat abe brad...hehehe

ooo..gitu kisahnya...tapi watak ...

aku rasa jeles amats masa shoot the tourist....sentiasa ada kat set ehem
johnny depp ok...i pon cair tauwwww

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-10-2013 06:35 PM | Show all posts
Mel007 posted on 16-10-2013 05:59 PM
ada masa ke si angie nak menengok drama x hubby dia tuh.. pnya la merata2 dia g.. anak berderet2 . ...

memang banyak sebab dia nak jeles...antaranya....no hard feelin dengan ex...walaupon dah cerai...takot cinta bertaut kembali..hah...itu pasat dengan jaga baik2..kekekeke...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 17-10-2013 10:07 PM | Show all posts
honey_jelly posted on 17-10-2013 02:19 PM

nevberg..of coz lah brad nih taste ki ...

kan...takkan la nak minat zac efron, Robert pattinson kot....hehehe

brad Pitt, Johnny depp, Keanu reeves tu baru la taste kita...even Sean Connery pun I suka walaupun dah tua beno...I rasa dia the best James Bond ever...

Use magic Report

Post time 17-10-2013 10:10 PM | Show all posts
aseela posted on 17-10-2013 06:30 PM
aku rasa jeles amats masa shoot the tourist....sentiasa ada kat set ehem
johnny depp ok...i pon c ...

jeles tu yang tak lepas...

tetiba teringat mr and mrs smith....arghhh brad Pitt..kenapa la ko hensem sangat...hahaha

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 18-10-2013 09:45 AM | Show all posts
Angelina Jolie Wears Mysterious Ring on 'Unbroken' Work Trip

Angelina Jolie Wears Mysterious Ring on 'Unbroken' Work Trip
Angelina Jolie is all smiles while stepping off a boat following a location scouting trip for her new directorial feature Unbroken on Wednesday (October 16) in Queensland, Australia.

The 38-year-old actress was seen wearing a mysterious gold band on her wedding finger, which has re-sparked rumors that she and her fiance Brad Pitt have secretly tied the knot.

Angelina‘s doctor who performed her double mastectomy earlier this year has spoken out saying that her bravery will have a “tremendously lasting impact.”

“I’m seeing in my practice already women who are saying, ‘I was inspired by that to get gene testing,’” Dr. Jay Orringer told the Daily News. “I think it’s going to have a tremendously lasting impact.”

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-10-2013 10:20 AM | Show all posts
show me the ring ;)

Use magic Report

Post time 18-10-2013 10:57 AM | Show all posts
nevberg posted on 17-10-2013 10:10 PM
jeles tu yang tak lepas...

tetiba teringat mr and mrs smith....arghhh brad Pitt..kenapa la ko h ...

haha... ntah bape kali dok ulang cite mr mrs smith nih.. rasa2 ada gak bayang angie tu kita tolak tepi so kita berlakon di samping mr smith @ mr pitt... hahhah... suke time masa dlm rumah tu porak peranda.. hahhaha..

Use magic Report

Post time 18-10-2013 11:00 AM | Show all posts
aseela posted on 18-10-2013 10:20 AM
show me the ring ;)

susah betul ye kalo angie nak cuba2 pakai cincin lain2 bentuk n nak tuko2 pesen... ... speculate plak yg dorang dh kawin..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-10-2013 01:41 PM | Show all posts
Mel007 posted on 18-10-2013 11:00 AM
susah betul ye kalo angie nak cuba2 pakai cincin lain2 bentuk n nak tuko2 pesen... ... speculate p ...

omputih ni jarang kan pakai barang kemas..kecuali yang beso seketul2 masa p function wat nots...setakat wat basahan ni memang jarang. so kalu nampak kat jari manis tu...macam magnet gitu mata..hehehe...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-10-2013 04:24 PM | Show all posts
Mel007 posted on 18-10-2013 10:57 AM
haha... ntah bape kali dok ulang cite mr mrs smith nih.. rasa2 ada gak bayang angie tu kita tolak  ...

u still alive baby?

awww...

suka masa part dalam rumah dok bertembak-tembak tu ngan masa depa race nak balik rumah...

dalam hati ada taman 2-2 nya...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-10-2013 10:03 AM | Show all posts
Angelina Jolie Gets £31M Book Deal

Angelina Jolie is reportedly close to singing a world record £31 million deal for her autobiography, with several US publishers now battling for the rights to the tell-all book.

The 38-year-old star - who underwent a double mastectomy in February - is reportedly the subject of a bidding war for the rights to her autobiography, and the battle has already hit around £31 million.

A source at one US publisher told the Daily Star Sunday newspaper: "Whoever gets her will be sitting on a gold mine.

"Her book is guaranteed to top the bestseller lists in virtually every country on the planet and even an advance of that size would be recouped within weeks."

A friend of the 'Salt' actress - who has six children, Maddox, 12, Pax, nine, Zahara, eight, Shiloh, seven, and five-year-old twins, Knox and Vivienne with fiance Brad Pitt - revealed Angelina thinks "the time is now right" to pen her book, and she won't be holding back.

The insider said: "She has always wanted to do this and believes the time is now right ... She has never known such peace and fulfilment in her life.

"There are demons in her past but she is in a place mentally and spiritually where she feels comfortable enough to write about them honestly and put them in context.

"No issues - apart from those that might damage her children's privacy - will be taboo."

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2013 10:17 AM | Show all posts
aseela posted on 10-10-2013 04:57 PM
hahha...susah nak pin poin apo la hansem ekk

btw...jangan lupa...26/10 ni tk salah ada citer ha ...

oooo tu ex hubby dia ke...
cite ni best..... first time tgk angie belakon...first2 tgk aku terkedu tgk bibir dia sexy giler...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 21-10-2013 01:07 PM | Show all posts
berusjamban posted on 21-10-2013 10:17 AM
oooo tu ex hubby dia ke...
cite ni best..... first time tgk angie belakon...first2 tgk aku terked ...

masih berkawan sampai la sekarang...last aritu masa premiere citer angie kat LA pon jonny miller datang dgn wife dia...
yezza...time tu memang legend la bibir angie..and jonny pon ala2 innocent gitu

Brad Pitt showed up to support Angelina Jolie at the LA premiere of In the Land of Blood and Honey on Dec. 8, but he wasn’t the guest turning heads that night. It was Angie’s former husband Jonny Lee Miller!

The actor attended the screening at the ArcLight Cinema with his current wife, Michele Hicks.

“He came in and sat in the front part of the theater,” an eyewitness tells Life & Style. And Brad didn’t seem to mind the ex factor. In fact, he was interested only in talking about the unseasonably cold weather.

“It’s so cold out there; I had to come inside,” Brad remarked. “I don’t know how Angie is standing out there in that dress.”

Although Angie admitted she was “nervous” prior to the premiere, Brad was right by her side for her big night to steel her nerves.

“He hugged her and put his hand on her back,” an eyewitness tells Life & Style . “He was very loving and sweet.”

Angelina and Jonny married in March 1996 after meeting on the set of their film, Hackers, but called it quits after 18 months together.

“There are no regrets and no bitterness,” Jonny said at the time of their divorce. “Marriage was something that didn’t work out, and I had to make the decision sooner or later. I decided to make it sooner.”

But the two have remained friends since their split. In 2005, they even worked together on Peace One Day, a project focused on bringing peace into different communities.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2013 03:07 PM | Show all posts
aseela posted on 21-10-2013 01:07 PM
masih berkawan sampai la sekarang...last aritu masa premiere citer angie kat LA pon jonny miller d ...

erkkk dah tua eh si hacker ni kan

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-10-2013 04:19 PM | Show all posts
berusjamban posted on 21-10-2013 03:07 PM
erkkk dah tua eh si hacker ni kan

jonny tak la tua mcm Brad..hehehe...but still close dengan angie...even after break up 1996
dengan 2nd marriage billy bob...pon berpisah cara baik dan tak ada drama....
nampak kali ni dengan brad a mature relationship...dan balance...both successful dan equally gud looking

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2013 04:23 PM | Show all posts
aseela posted on 21-10-2013 04:19 PM
jonny tak la tua mcm Brad..hehehe...but still close dengan angie...even after break up 1996
denga ...

tp dlm gamba kat atas tu johnny nampak lagi tua dari brad yg ganteng abes tu

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

15-6-2024 02:06 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.206702 second(s), 49 queries .