CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: lows^man^lyrics

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan (selamat melahirkan bayi perempuan)

[Copy link]
Post time 10-7-2006 09:15 AM | Show all posts
June 9, 2006
On-off couple Aishwarya Rai -Abhishek Bachchan catch up at the airport

Nobody is quite sure if Aishwarya and Abhishek Bachchan are seeing each other or not. Recently there were rumours about the two heading for splitsville due to their horoscopes not matching and also due to family discord. However rumours may be put to an end after the couple was spotted spending time with each other at the airport while waiting to board a flight.

Ash walked into the domestic airport and after she checked in, Abhi, who was already waiting for her, joined her. It was six in the morning, but both the stars looked as fresh as ever. Both Ash and Abhi were also colour coordinated sporting white shirt and blue jeans. Both were seen boarding the same flight. Ash and Abhi were recently in Mumbai for a break and both were heading back to resume shooting for their film. Ash and Abhi are busy shooting for Mani Ratnam? Guru and they will also be seen in Dhoom 2 and Umrao Jaan together. Abhishek had arrived at the airport earlier and had already checked in. He was seen waiting for his ladylove in the waiting lounge.

A source who was also at the airport at that time said ?hey looked very much in love and there was definitely something going on there. The moment Abhi approached her, she leaned against him.? The source claims that their body language and also the warmth and affection on seeing each other was clearly visible to one and all. The source also confirmed that neither Ash nor Abhi seemed to be concerned about anybody else around them and had eyes only for each other. Both have been extremely busy, Ash was recently at the Cannes promoting her film Provoked and Abhi has just become a brand ambassador for Motorola cell phones. What with all their professional commitments, the couple tries to make up for lost time by catching a few moments of togetherness even if it is at the airport.

Now this definitely should put all those wagging tongues in bollywood who have been harping about the couple? split to rest.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-7-2006 03:53 PM | Show all posts
pictures: 8-14 July

Earlier in the week, Indian actress Aishwarya Rai is cheered by fans as she arrives in the South African city of Durban to film a new Bollywood movie, Dhoom 2.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2006 09:30 AM | Show all posts
Indian actress Aishwarya Rai has been called the most beautiful woman in the world, and justifiably so. The former Miss World is the toast of Bollywood and has recently made a play for stateside success as a face of Cover Girl, in last year? Bride and Prejudice and upcoming films with Don Cheadle and Meryl Streep. But what impresses us most about the actress whose culture prevents her from kissing on screen is her surprisingly open minded attitude toward sexuality and gay and lesbian issues. Not only will she star in and produce a film about a woman questioning her sexuality, she made it a point to tell reporters asking her about her moral standards that she firmly believes all people are created equal. Now there? a bombshell I could get behind.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2006 09:32 AM | Show all posts
July 17, 2006
What? keeping Aishwarya Rai & Abhishek Bachchan together?

All those who thought the new found Abhishek and Aishwarya story will take a backstage once they are out of sight, (owing to their long shooting schedules) can put their ideas to rest.
The reason? At first they were shooting for Mani Ratnam? Guru which kept them away from Mumbai for months, and now the duo are off to Durban for Aditya Chopra? Dhoom 2 which will keep them away from home and the media glare for a long time.

And their fans in Durban are delighted to see this amazing couple, ?t? a double bonanza for us as we get to see both our favourite stars Abhishek and Ash together,? says a fan. And for AB and Ash, it doesn? matter where they are, as long as they?e together!

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2006 11:20 PM | Show all posts
:love::love:

[ Last edited by  linazz_123 at 17-7-2006 11:22 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2006 11:43 PM | Show all posts
:love::love:

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 21-7-2006 11:54 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

baby_ida This user has been deleted
Post time 23-7-2006 03:01 PM | Show all posts

Reply #28 airiny's post

wahhh...cantik lah dia ni....... suka tengok mata dan bibirnya

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-7-2006 03:21 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 23-7-2006 03:34 PM | Show all posts
Thursday, July 20, 2006
'Yes, I'm in love..'

We catch Abhishek Bachchan in an upbeat mood. you can't escape Abhishek Bachchan. Everyone is talking about him, especially now that he is said to be dating Aishwarya Rai. So, is Abhishek in love? "Yes, I am..." he says and pauses, before adding, "with my work!" And what about his alleged liaison with Ash? "This question is best answered by the media. I really don't have an answer to that." Is he then implying that he's single? "Yes," he says. Abhishek turned 30 this year in February and is touted as one of the most eligible bachelors around. "I don't much care about talk that I am an eligible bachelor. I just like to be left alone to do my work. As of now, I am very happy with my work and the thought of marriage hasn't crossed my mind. But I would love to be married someday. I also love kids. My sister's kids Navya and Agastya are the two best things in my life. I wish I could spend more time with them," he says. Given that his next release, Kabhie Alvida Naa Kehna is a film about extramarital relationships, what would he do if he were ever in a real-life scenario like that? "Never! I don't believe in extramarital affairs. I believe marriage is for good - full and final - and if you want to cheat on your wife, then just don't get married," he says. Real life aside, is Abhishek game for a French kiss on screen? "Yeah, sure!" And who would the chosen co-star be? "Whoever is working with me on the film." And what if his co-star has bad breath? "There's nothing I can do about it. I am a professional and I'll go ahead and do my job," he laughs. Professionally, how much has he improved in the last six years since his debut? "I am improving on a daily basis and if people don't think so, then I must be hopeless in whatever I do!" he smiles. "But this is just the beginning, there is a hard journey ahead. I hope I can make my parents proud," he says. Abhishek considers his parents Amitabh and Jaya Bachchan to be the finest actors. So, what is that one trait that he has inherited from them? "I'd like to believe that I have got more than one quality from them.

I have imbibed a sense of perseverance, dedication and a 'never give in' attitude from my father. And my mother's temper!" Does he lose his head often? "No, not a lot. I am a very fun-loving guy," he says.

In spite of his affable and fun self, he is always seen wearing dark colours, so much so that it seems like there is no other colour in his life apart from black, brown and grey.

"It's just that I like to dress appropriately for the occasion. But I'll keep what you have said in mind," he says.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-8-2006 11:19 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 14-8-2006 12:05 AM | Show all posts
some stills fr her new film ..DHOOM 2

Use magic Report

Post time 3-9-2006 04:41 PM | Show all posts
Star photographer Dabboo Ratnani? 2006 calendar

This picture is very candid for Ash. Usually, her pictures are very posy, cover-page kind of pictures.

Here, we were doing a photoshoot for a magazine. The editor thought the baby pink kurti she was wearing would not make a good cover picture.

But Mickey Contractor, who did her hair and makeup, felt it could look stunning if she would just lounge on the bed, with a hand running through her hair.

Later, the magazine took the picture and used it in their story.

This picture was the wallpaper on my laptop for a couple of months. Whoever saw this picture went ?ow?! And that was the reaction I wanted for my calendar.

This is my best picture of Aishwarya. The makeup is similar to the one she had in Kajra Re, where only her eyes are accentuated. This photoshoot happened just after Kajra Re.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2006 10:58 PM | Show all posts

[ Last edited by  linazz_123 at 20-9-2006 10:59 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 7-10-2006 03:12 PM | Show all posts
Today? Hot Indian?iswarya Rai @ the MOBO Awards

Use magic Report

Post time 12-10-2006 10:57 AM | Show all posts
Meet Aishwarya Jaan

After taking our breath away with just one glimpse, the new Umrao Jaan looks more stunning by the day.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-10-2006 10:59 AM | Show all posts

Aishwarya Rai takes on the role of a courtesan, immortalised by Rekha in the original.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-10-2006 11:04 AM | Show all posts

Abhishek Bachchan, Ash's rumoured real-life love interest, romances her in the film.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-10-2006 11:07 AM | Show all posts

Anu Malik has composed the music for this one. Watch out for the review.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-10-2006 11:08 AM | Show all posts

The JP Dutta-directed project has been one of the year's best guarded movies.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

6-6-2024 12:31 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063157 second(s), 41 queries .