CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: honeybee1802

On global warming: Latest - unsettling weather in Penang (merged: wei loon)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 26-3-2007 06:25 PM | Show all posts

Reply #79 rudz's post

I don't see global warming as a problem and any natural phenomenon has a role of stabilizing the earth  ..... Are you saying that global warming is not part of the system of earth?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-3-2007 06:35 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by free2rhyme at 26-3-2007 06:25 PM
I don't see global warming as a problem and any natural phenomenon has a role of stabilizing the earth  ..... Are you saying that global warming is not part of the system of earth?

I more agree with statement yang dikeluarkan oleh IPPC ... kalau tak silap I 90% daripada global warming sekarang adalah disebabkan oleh manusia manakala selebihnya oleh natural phenomenon (mana ada proses yang boleh di'conquer' oleh satu pihak saja... share2 la)

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2007 06:36 PM | Show all posts

Reply #81 free2rhyme's post

sepatutnya dulu peaknya mungkin 100 tahun

How do you know that ?  Were you there way back millions of years ago to validate this statement of yours?

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2007 06:46 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by free2rhyme at 26-3-2007 06:36 PM
How do you know that ?  Were you there way back millions of years ago to validate this statement of yours?

combination a lot of method ...
example physicist mungkin study dari segi radiationnya ataupun bahannya...
ahli sejarah mungkin dari sejarahnya..
Statistician mungkin dari distributionnya (paling simple pakaila poisson distribution... form 4 dah belajar kan)
geophysicist mungkin dari databasenya (malaysia punya database pun lebih dari 100 tahun tawww)
geographer ...emm.. apa yea... geographer ambilla dari yang atas tu sorang skit...
emmm... senang ceiter... macamana org. boleh ceiter gambaran 100 tahun lepas... macam tu jugak la kes nie

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2007 08:38 PM | Show all posts

Reply #84 rudz's post

sepatutnya dulu peaknya mungkin 100 tahun...but skrang maybe 20 - 30 tahun sekali)...

Let me get this straight , your above statement  = global warming is at a faster rate now than before

Yes , what happen now can be validated by scientists but what happen before, how are you going to validate that since you were not there...no human exist way back millions of years ago (we are not talking about 100 years back here because global warming occurs a long time ago not just 100 years back)... how anyone gonna validate that since no human being exist at that time?

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2007 08:47 PM | Show all posts

Reply #84 rudz's post

Let me put it this way

How do you know that global warming before was at a slower rate coz you were not there to know whether it was true or not that it was at a slower rate?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 26-3-2007 09:29 PM | Show all posts

Reply #84 rudz's post

Who knows , the rate of global warming may actually be fluctuating , constantly increasing and decreasing every lets say 10000 years.... it goes up and comes down , goes up again and comes down every thousands of years... ?   Don't you think that this is a more plausible explanation since it is in accordance with the stabilizing role that all natural phenomenons possess ...

Any theory that we can come up with when it comes to what happen way back millions of years ago is just mere conjecture, cannot be validated in any way. We are simply guessing .

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2007 09:46 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by free2rhyme at 26-3-2007 08:38 PM
Yes , what happen now can be validated by scientists but what happen before, how are you going to validate that since you were not there...no human exist way back millions of years ago (we are not talking about 100 years back here because global warming occurs a long time ago not just 100 years back)... how anyone gonna validate that since no human being exist at that time?

very simple... kita ambil satu contohla antara elemen dalam global warming iaitu CO2 (rasanya u minat pasal Co2)... u kajila concentration CO2 dalam atmosphere... do you think u need 100 years to get the wave

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-3-2007 09:50 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by free2rhyme at 26-3-2007 08:47 PM
Let me put it this way

How do you know that global warming before was at a slower rate coz you were not there to know whether it was true or not that it was at a slower rate?

if u want to know abt global warming... kita bukan hanya perlu tahu makna global warming tu... the most important thing is character setiap elemen dalam global tu sendiri

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2007 09:51 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by free2rhyme at 26-3-2007 09:29 PM
Who knows , the rate of global warming may actually be fluctuating , constantly increasing and decreasing every lets say 10000 years.... it goes up and comes down , goes up again and comes down e ...

nape perlu 10000 years... setiap elemen ada wavelengthnya tersendiri

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2007 10:07 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by free2rhyme at 26-3-2007 09:29 PM
Don't you think that this is a more plausible explanation since it is in accordance with the stabilizing role that all natural phenomenons possess ...

rasanya u dah terlalu keliru... global warming BUKAN agen bagi penstabilan atmosphere...
agen2 penstabilan atmosphere adalah system-system yang terdapat di atmosphere tu sendiri... global warming bukan system atmosphere

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2007 10:57 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by rudz at 26-3-2007 10:07 PM

rasanya u dah terlalu keliru... global warming BUKAN agen bagi penstabilan atmosphere...
agen2 penstabilan atmosphere adalah system-system yang terdapat di atmosphere tu sendiri... globa ...

can u explain it all technically and systematically??? keke......
you have geology background???

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2007 11:15 PM | Show all posts

Reply #92 wei_loon5063's post

Great question .

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2007 12:16 AM | Show all posts

Reply #90 rudz's post

Recurring phenomenons in nature with fluctuating result do happen , the duration of which can be in a day/month/year/decade/century/millenium

I give you 2 examples :

1. The oceanic tides  

Tides are the cyclic rising and falling of Earth's ocean surface caused by the tidal forces of the Moon and the Sun acting on the Earth. Tides cause changes in the depth of the sea and produce oscillating currents known as tidal streams.

2. The climates

Climate fluctuating cold to mild . The era of ice ages. Numerous glacial advances and retreats; fiords formed. 3 distinct periods of glaciation: 1.) a period of glaciation around 600 million years ago about which little is known, 2.) glaciation that effected areas of Africa, India and Australia approximately 275 million years ago, and 3.) the most recent period, which began about 1.5 million years ago and ended (or at least subsided) within the last 15,000 years.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2007 12:43 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by free2rhyme at 27-3-2007 12:16 AM
Recurring phenomenons in nature with fluctuating result do happen , the duration of which can be in a day/month/year/decade/century/millenium

I give you 2 examples :

1. The oceanic tides   ...

i`ll add on external factors.... outside earth...
the SUN...... the sun`s activity is increasing...... we do not know it is increasing linearly or exponentially... but it is increasing...
to wat?? to become supernova.... so where do earth get its heat from?? sun..... so, sun also a factor of global warming....

one quesion..... i know earth will heal... yes... but HOW??
is it like the movie day after tomorrow??
global warming cause slow down and halt of continental belt... which cause flow of heat and water around the world......
how the earth heal?? by freezes half of the earth surface... like in the movie.....

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2007 01:02 AM | Show all posts
If global cooling (the era of ice ages) was a recurring phenomena in the past then who to say that global warming was not?

The opposite of cool = warm

If in the past there were several periods of time on earth when cold temperature enveloped the earth fluctuatingly , then wouldn't it be possible that there were also periods of time on earth when warm temperature enveloped it fluctuatingly also?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-3-2007 01:15 AM | Show all posts

Reply #96 free2rhyme's post

Imagine what you guys (who believe that global warming is going to lead our earth to doomsday) would think if you lived during the era ice ages!

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2007 02:48 AM | Show all posts
solution to global warming: use aircon lol

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2007 08:30 AM | Show all posts

Reply #98 lemon8's post

lol rotfl :clap:

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2007 09:38 AM | Show all posts
Don't you guys think that the invention of air-con is really a great gift from God in the era of heat ages  that we live in now ?  .... I think I've come up with a new word = the era of heat ages .. sheesh .. I dah termention it here first now I can't take out a patent on it.       lol rotfl lol

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

3-6-2024 05:19 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.184671 second(s), 41 queries .