Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: classy

Koleksi Gambar-Gambar Pelik/Aneh/Misteri

[Copy link]
Post time 4-10-2012 07:20 PM | Show all posts
myakayina posted on 4-10-2012 06:48 PM
bole tau tahun bila punya gambar ni? maknanya kawasan tu mmg dah lama la ada cik kak ni berkeliara ...

tahun ni la. 2012. org lama2 mmg dah byk cerita pasal benda ni.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-10-2012 10:38 AM | Show all posts
giler real!

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2012 12:38 AM | Show all posts

Gambar atas ni gambar hantu yang ditangkap dan diletakkan dalam botol oleh orang2 Darussyifa...hantu ni selalu buat kacau dan tinggal dalam sbuah bilik dalam rumah pusaka kami...bilik tu pulak adalah bilik aku..

Seperti yg dikata oleh wak tempat kami berubat di kampung berdekatan...hantu ni bertasbih dengan laju dan memegang buluh tumpat...boleh nampak dalam gambar tu dia pegang batang kayu

Use magic Report

Post time 8-11-2012 04:10 PM | Show all posts

Ini adalah gambar yang dirakam oleh anak saudara saya ketika kereta ditunda untuk dihantar ke bengkel yang berdekatan. Kejadian ini berlaku pada jam 7.20 petang, 5 November 2012 yang lalu di sebuah jalan di Kelana Jaya, Selangor. Setelah gambar dirakam, baru anak saudara saya perasan bahawa di tengah-tengah kerusi belakang kereta ini kelihatan muka lembaga yang berhadapan kelihatan, padahal waktu kereta ini hendak ditunda, semua penumpang telahpun keluar dari kereta tersebut.

Sungguh seram ...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 10-11-2012 07:35 PM | Show all posts
matabelalang posted on 8-11-2012 04:10 PM
Ini adalah gambar yang dirakam oleh anak saudara saya ketika kereta ditunda untuk dihantar ke be ...

lembaga tu cam pakai songkok dgn baju melayu

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2012 12:12 AM | Show all posts
greantea posted on 18-9-2012 11:35 AM
saya tiada dalam gambar. hehehehe....

ye ke xde...?
betulla tu yg bju pink tu...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 14-11-2012 03:44 PM | Show all posts
flapjack posted on 14-11-2012 12:12 AM
ye ke xde...?
betulla tu yg bju pink tu...

x nak caya sudah. tahu la y baju pink tu ctk. laki ni asik pndg y ctk2 jek. huhuhuhuhu...
diorg ni semua budak praktikal kat sini

Use magic Report

Post time 9-12-2012 08:59 PM | Show all posts
Yg baju pink je nak berkenalan? Yg baju white duk jenjalan sensorang lg kesunyian taknak? Gerenti single lg tu...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-12-2012 06:59 PM | Show all posts
classy posted on 14-3-2006 02:11 PM
parents dia masih cyg kat baby tu, pasal tu tak nak kubur kan..tapi aku kesian krn biarkan roh dia t ...

parent meka mandul ke. wtlah baby baru. tak patut wat anak meka cmtu. terseksa tau..

Use magic Report

Post time 22-12-2012 09:31 AM | Show all posts
greantea posted on 13-9-2012 02:37 PM
[/URL]  Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

nmpk x. gmbr masa jamuan raya baru2 ni. di kompleks kas ...

Setelah diteliti. Bukan ponti. Lol. Yg konon rambutnya itu reflection dr daun pokok. Kalau zoom ni. Nampak mcm pokok.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-12-2012 09:35 AM | Show all posts
myakayina posted on 4-10-2012 04:32 PM
ayo..scary dowh.. gambar betul ke ni? takde edit2 ker? korg tak terkejut monkey ke lepas tngok gam ...

Cet. Bukan hantu pon.. sila zoom in gambau tu n perhatikan betul2

Use magic Report

Post time 23-12-2012 03:15 PM | Show all posts
Real Ghost coming through!
Jeff sent us several photos of what appear to be supernatural beings taken with his camera at this vacant Sanatorium. We'll attach a link to those photos in the next few days. This one however, was captured on film by his brother when touring the building with an environmental protection agency in the summer of 2011.
It's not that often that someone captures a ghost this clear on film. And by the way, ghosts have a different way of looking out a window, they simply poke their head right through the glass!
We are not to disclose the location of this building. The structure is just to neglected & dangerous. I won't even post the general location, well, other than to say it's in the USA. If your are a producer and interested in filming this building for Television, then you can contact Jeff (submitter) or myself.
Owner/submitter: Jeff
jeff_ferris1992@yahoo.com
Very rare capture of a ghost on film
Close-up
Extreme Close-Up

There appears to be a robed figure in the left window as well

Highlighted image in left window

GhostStudy Comments:
Jeff sent several photos from this Sanatorium to us, but we figured this one deserved a page to itself. There's always the risk of trickery but we're thinking this capture is the real deal.

It's actually a treat to receive a ghost photo that can display this kind of dimension. And this photo definitely meets that requirement. Again, we aren't to give the location of this building for security reasons. It's an especially unsafe structure and it would also be illegal to enter without permission. So no thrill seekers please! I'll be writing a couple of Cable producers that I am in contact with about possibly filming this building in an overnight investigation. Jeff feels that we should be able to get permission for something like that.
Watch for more photos from this Sanatorium coming soon.

Source: http://ghoststudy.com/galla2012/oct2012/gooo108.htm

Use magic Report

Post time 23-12-2012 03:19 PM | Show all posts
Face of Dead Mother-In-Law in Ultra Sound!
A pregnant woman was shocked when she viewed the results of her ultrasound. The face of her dead mother-in-law was staring back at her from within the picture. Upon returning home and showing her husband, he immediately recognized the ghostly image as his mother. Mom had died just four months earlier. And now she seems to be back and watching over the baby from within the womb. The photo below of the mother had been taken within months of her dying. They say the ghostly image looks too much like her to be a coincidence. Compare the photos below for yourself. The daughter is now three years old and both family and friends believe Grandma is still watching over her and their family.
Article source
Owner/submitter: Ken

Compare Grandma to the ghostly image... they appear to be a match
Close-up
Image of mother-in-law appears to show up in the ultrasound

A second capture that was also taken

GhostStudy Comments:

resemblance to the mother-in-law is uncanny. It's a fantastic story and with some rather compelling photos!

Source: http://ghoststudy.com/galla2012/oct2012/gooo105.htm
------------------
kalau nak tengok gambar2 hantu, boleh la gi kat ghoststudy.com, in the meantime, i tepek gambar2 yang menarik dari sana ye..harap2 mod xmarah i..

Use magic Report

Post time 23-12-2012 04:25 PM | Show all posts
Queen Mary's Famous Ghost Girl!
Hello my name is Rosie Cadena, I'm from  Covina California. I really cannot get over these pics that were taken from my boyfriends phone about a week ago. Actually Oct 6, 2012, Saturday around 9ish. We went to an event at the queen Mary and with all the story's I heard was desperate to know the truth. While on this tour I was told by an employee of the Queen Mary to sing ring 'around the Rosie', while in the pool room to supposedly call out the little girl ghost. Being silly at the time, I began calling her name throughout the room and sang the song along with a friend. I told my boyfriend to take pics of everything and anything. Which may have seemed a little silly to others with us. At the end of the visit I was a little disappointed that we didn't see or feel anything. The next morning we looked through our pics and were in shock, amazed, speechless at what we saw. It appears to be a little girl peeking over the ledge to the left. And in the second picture she seems to be peeking from around the wall. Please we want to know desperately, is this a real ghost caught on camera. I think it is astonishing compared to others I have seen online. And not just because we captured it, but, I think its one of the best yet. I'm so intrigued and obsessed with this I'm going to go back. Please again tell me if its real or are my eyes playing tricks on me. Thank you Rosie Cadena
Owner/submitter: Rosie - kweenrosie@gmail.com
Ghost girl on the Queen Mary caught on film!
Close-up
Second photo of the Ghost Girl
Close-up

GhostStudy Comments:
Very nice capture of the infamous 'Ghost Girl' of the Queen Mary! In the first picture she seems to be posing with her arms over her head. She may even be topless. I'm thinking at this instance, she seems to be having some fun with this photo opportunity. In the second photo however, she seems rather sad and reserved. There have been many sightings over the years of a young lady ghost on the ship. But never have we seen one that captures her splendor and essence as these photos do. I'm thinking that Rosie was trying so hard to get the ghosts attention, that maybe the ghost girl simply gave in to the request. It appears to have worked, Rosie... congradulations!

Below is our attempt to produce extreme Close-ups

Source: http://ghoststudy.com/galla2012/oct2012/gooo101.htm

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 28-12-2012 02:53 PM | Show all posts
seram, boleh caya ke ni?

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2013 09:29 AM | Show all posts
matabelalang posted on 8-11-2012 04:10 PM
Ini adalah gambar yang dirakam oleh anak saudara saya ketika kereta ditunda untuk dihantar ke be ...

ooo..ni la tok kuning..beserban kuning tu..
kalau perasan kat selekoh2 yg selalu xsident dan mengganggu keselamatan penduduk disitu..orang cina akan letak rumah dia,beserta patung bersongkok dan berkeris...
jin kot menatang ni..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-1-2013 03:24 PM | Show all posts

HEEHEHEH

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Use magic Report

Post time 16-1-2013 04:19 PM | Show all posts
punkerzoe posted on 16-1-2013 04:14 PM
uish seram nye thread HEHEHEH ni

siyes.. aku ketakutan tahap trauma dah ni

Use magic Report

Post time 16-1-2013 05:05 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 16-1-2013 09:20 PM | Show all posts
seramnyer..mau brteman g kncing mlm nih..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

6-6-2024 10:04 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.142401 second(s), 49 queries .