Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: adie82

Glee S5 Tamat. S6 tahun 2015

[Copy link]
Post time 19-9-2013 11:12 AM | Show all posts
hike80 posted on 19-9-2013 07:15 AM
ye tak ye jugak

So, this means ada gap for one week between the two-hour premiere and the third episode la kot ni...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 28-9-2013 04:52 AM | Show all posts
dah donlod ep1.

bukan 2jam.....

Use magic Report

Post time 28-9-2013 04:55 PM | Show all posts
adie82 posted on 28-9-2013 04:52 AM
dah donlod ep1.

bukan 2jam.....

sorry la...aku pun salah paham bila trailer dier tulis 2-part season premiere...and bukan 2-hour..

tgh tunggu episode 3 ni....episode 1 dah download tapi blom nak menengok

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-9-2013 08:50 PM | Show all posts
Aku tgk jam 4am. Terbangun pastu takleh tido. Layan la...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-9-2013 11:11 PM | Show all posts
so then...2 parts Beatles Glee episodes.....lagu2 Beatles dah mmg banyak yg hits tapi Glee version tak dapat bring anything special...anyway we have the second part to see what's next?

1 interesting point yg ku rasa menarik ialah....

Rachel is working as waitress and the restaurant manager / owner named Gunther!!! Sooo Rachel Green and Gunther from sitcom Friends!!! Pernah dgr about spin-off plan for Rachel but....naah!!! too early to tell.

So till next episode.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-9-2013 08:23 AM | Show all posts
Heather Morris AKA Brittany S Pierce dah beranak....it's a boy!!!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 29-9-2013 11:44 AM | Show all posts
So lg 2 bln baru muncul la kot watak dia!

Use magic Report

Post time 30-9-2013 09:02 AM | Show all posts
adie82 posted on 29-9-2013 11:44 AM
So lg 2 bln baru muncul la kot watak dia!

mcm tu la kot...sah2 si Brittany tak perform..so kena campak dr kolej ....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-10-2013 11:24 PM | Show all posts
so mmg xde lgsg la kan watak finn utk early episode ni???aku ingat dia still ada laie dlm episode 1 psl xsilap aku gak yg dorg smpat shoot b4 cory mati...ke aku salah maklumat atau dorg reshoot blk??

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-10-2013 04:29 AM | Show all posts
maybe utk coming ep kot?

Use magic Report

Post time 2-10-2013 11:51 PM | Show all posts
Ep 1 season 5 bosan....... xde excitement

Use magic Report

Post time 3-10-2013 09:28 AM | Show all posts
Tgh tunggu tribute episode to Cory..season premiere ni bosan lah...sikit sikit gay...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-10-2013 09:07 PM | Show all posts
1st episode = gay
2nd episode = Les

tak sudah ngan is ni..

tapi ep 2 ni best skit... finally fanny has been found!
kitty totally not the old kitty anymore... dia skang cheerleader kan? apa reaksi dia pas dapat tau position dia replaced by that bree?

Use magic Report

Post time 6-10-2013 10:34 AM | Show all posts
Glee 2-part Beatles....conclusion 4 words

Final Season, Thank Goodness!!

Overall story....i felt total numb....nothing...no emotion towards everything....no thanks to the writing

Tina Cohen Cheng never a strong character to bring forward....and prom queen??!! to me it looks like ratu kampung je

Other characters...the writers simply have no idea what else to do with Glee

Let just hope tribute episode for Cory next week will be decent, it does not need to have any connection to any future episodes...let just hope for good songs selection...or if there is nothing new...just play the old ones coz songs from season 1 and 2 at least have much better meaning to the whole story

Last edited by hike80 on 6-10-2013 10:38 AM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-10-2013 03:32 AM | Show all posts
baru tgk promo pun dah sedih!!

Use magic Report

Post time 10-10-2013 01:50 PM | Show all posts
Not a Teachable Moment, but a Respectful One
‘Glee’ Addresses the Loss of Cory Monteith

By ALESSANDRA STANLEY

“Glee” isn’t just another comedy about the horrors of high school. Now in its fifth season, this cheeky Fox show has become a cabaret-meets-after-school-special that sneaks in as many life lessons as it does pop songs. In a recent episode, there was even a reminder about the importance of meningitis vaccines.

“Glee” commemorates Cory Monteith in ways both maudlin and funny.

After one of its stars, Cory Monteith, died this summer from a toxic mix of heroin and alcohol, it seemed almost inevitable that the show would somehow work in that loss as a cautionary tale for young viewers.

It doesn’t.

Thursday’s episode is the first to address the disappearance of Mr. Monteith’s character, Finn, a quarterback turned glee club singer when the series began. The new show opens three weeks after Finn’s funeral, and the entire school is grief-stricken. But there is no hint of how Finn’s life ended. There are no elliptical references to the dangers of substance abuse — not even an Amy Winehouse song.

That decision will undoubtedly disappoint antidrug advocates who may be hoping for a teachable moment, but it’s a bold and respectful one. Rather than milk the tragedy and pump up news media attention and ratings, the show’s writers went out of their way to step around the obvious.

Finn’s stepbrother, Kurt (Chris Colfer), as he prepares to attend a high school memorial, gives the answer while talking to himself: “Everyone wants to talk about how he died, too, but who cares? One moment in his whole life; I care more about how he lived.”

And those words are meaningful, not just for the character, but also for the people who worked with Mr. Monteith.

“Glee” is famous for addressing all kinds of issues related to tolerance; there is even a transgender character. But the show is not particularly known for diffidence or decorum, and neither is its creator, Ryan Murphy, whose credits include “Nip/Tuck” and “American Horror Story.” Last week’s episode also included a recent grad’s big break in show business: singing about yeast infections in an ad for an antifungal cream.

So, of course, on this commemorative episode, there is humor as well as sorrowful songs like “I’ll Stand by You” and “If I Die Young.”

Tina (Jenna Ushkowitz) is one of the few students who turns to the jittery guidance counselor, Emma (Jayma Mays), for help with her feelings.

“I just don’t know how much longer I can do this,” Tina says weepily. Emma gently asks her what she means, and Tina tells her she means wearing black.

“This look is so Tina two years ago,” she moans. “I spent so much time transitioning away from Goth, and look at me — it’s like I’m back in that look.”

Emma gives Tina a hug and self-help pamphlets titled “It’s Not All About You” and “Wait, Am I Callous?”

There are more sober messages about the different ways people handle loss. A mother’s grief is indescribable, but the writers find a way for Finn’s mom, Carole (Romy Rosemont), to express herself as she sits on the floor of her son’s room, contemplating the task of packing up his belongings. “You don’t get to stop waking up,” Carole says. “You have to keep on being a parent even though you don’t get to have a child anymore.”

This funny-maudlin tribute to Mr. Monteith won’t please everyone, but no one can accuse the show of crass exploitation.

As usual, Sue (Jane Lynch), the acid-tongued cheerleading coach who’s now the principal, says it best.

In one scene she snaps at the teachers to stop wallowing in their grief. They can best pay tribute to Finn, Sue says, “by not making a self-serving spectacle of our own sadness.”

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-10-2013 02:15 PM | Show all posts
hike80 posted on 6-10-2013 10:34 AM
Glee 2-part Beatles....conclusion 4 words

Final Season, Thank Goodness!!

sedih nya tgk promo utk tribute to finn xspecially tgk rachel nangis..kt opis pn rs sebak jer..

btw saper awek santana yg bru tu erk..muka dia cam familiar sgt2 la...

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2013 10:48 AM | Show all posts
first ten minutes into this episode and i could not stop crying

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2013 10:49 AM | Show all posts
when Kurt hid his photo and Finn so that Rachel would not see it...sedih sangat..

Puck dah ada rambut balik dah

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2013 11:22 AM | Show all posts
Santana shoved Sue!!!! way to go!!!!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

27-5-2024 07:52 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.243938 second(s), 42 queries .