ADVERTISEMENT

View: 9203|Reply: 123

[Tempatan] Cadangan kpd JAKIM - NO PORK diganti dgn NO OTAK

[Copy link]
Post time 19-5-2016 11:39 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

NO PORK MEANS NO PORK, STUPID by Fa Abdul
FA ABDUL·
THURSDAY, 19 MAY 2016

I drove all the way from KL to Klang a couple of months ago just to find a nice dim sum place. Recommended by a friend, I thought it would be a fantastic weekend galore. So upon finding myself a nice table to sit, I waved my hand and in a jiffy, a petit waitress stood next to me with a pen and a notebook.
“Minum?”
“Chinese tea.”
“Makan?”
“Dim sum.”
“Boleh pigi ambil sendiri,” she said in her squeaky voice, pointing at the weekend dim sum special buffet.

Armed with an orange plastic plate, I queued up patiently as my eyes wildly gazed through the different types of dim sum arranged nicely in several bamboo steamer baskets. As my stomach churned in ecstasy, my brain worked overtime making a list of dim sums to rembat.
When it was finally my turn at the buffet table, my brain took a nap and my stomach took over – I ended up piling my plate with two of each types of dim sum available at the buffet.

After taking a few selfie pictures with my food, I began sumbat-ing my pie hole with dim sums dipped in light soy sauce while lubricating my food passage every now and then with my Chinese tea. Ahh…heavenly!

Having walloped my plate sampai licin, I got ready to call for my bill when a Malay couple stepped into the restaurant and sat at the next table. I nodded at them as a friendly gesture and they smiled in return. Almost at the same time, a waitress approached them hurriedly.

“Kakak, abang, sini orang Melayu tak boleh makan.”
“Kenapa?”
“Sini ada jual babi.”

The Malay couple left instantly.

As my gastroinstestinal muscles begin to perform somersault, I controlled my urge to barf while I called the waitress.

“Ini restoran bukan halal ka?”
“Bukan halal.”
“Ada babi?”
“Ada.”
“Dim sum ada babi?”
“Ada.”
“Kenapa you tak cakap awal-awal ada babi?”
“You tadak tanya!”
“Habis, you kasi tau dekat orang Melayu tadi?”
“You muka serupa India, saya mana tau you Melayu…”

Felt like a tight slap on my red bean pau cheeks. Adoi.  

The waitress was right – she was under no responsibility to acknowledge me of anything. Instead, it was my responsibility as a Muslim to ensure I do not consume anything forbidden by my religion. It was entirely my fault to have dined at a Chinese restaurant without asking if it was halal.  

Likewise, even if there was a ‘No Pork’ sign or a ‘Pork Free’ sign in the restaurant, it would also have been ultimately my responsibility to check if the food preparation and the slaughtering of other meat stuff were done according to the Islamic practice.  

I suppose there are many Muslims like myself who are so careless in practicing our faith. Perhaps this is what got the Bertam BN assemblyman to advise the Penang state legislative assembly yesterday to prohibit all eateries in the state from putting up ‘No Pork' signage - to avoid confusion among careless and ignorant Muslims (like myself).

But the truth is, even if the ‘No Pork’ signage are banned and replaced with ‘Non-halal’ signs, careless Muslims like me who eat first and think later, would still end up at square one.

Perhaps a better suggestion would be to make it compulsory for all non-halal restaurants to have a humungous sign board with blinking neon lights saying “HARAM. ORANG ISLAM JANGAN MAKAN DI SINI” – now that would have an approximately 50% potential of catching the attention of careless Muslims like myself (depending on the size and colour of the neon lights).

Oh…oh…oh! I have a better idea! Instead of banning ‘No Pork’ signs, Muslims like me could simply hang a ‘No Brain’ sign around our neck– at least that could alert the restauranteurs and waiters to make extra effort in explaining to us in detail the status of the restaurant. Now if only Jakim would agree to my idea, we can already start producing the ‘No Brain’ signage – heck, we can even use Bertam BN assemblymen Shariful Azhar Othman as the model! Perfecto!      

https://www.facebook.com/notes/fa-abdul/no-pork-means-no-pork-stupid-by-fa-abdul/1623664114626348?comment_id=1624022427923850&ref=notif¬if_t=note_reply¬if_id=1463670834757393

kakakaka   

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-5-2016 11:42 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
haram org islam jgn mkn sini
tpi kt kedai nombor ekor, org islam dilarang memasuki premis, ramai je melayu masok

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2016 11:43 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
“You muka serupa India, saya mana tau you Melayu

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2016 11:44 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
is there any halal sign around

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2016 11:49 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
TuntungReturn replied at 19-5-2016 11:43 PM
“You muka serupa India, saya mana tau you Melayu

:l ...

Ini salah sapaa pulak?

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2016 12:13 AM | Show all posts
careless and ignorant Muslims
Sedar pun salah sendiri, sape suh masuk kedai tu, dah makin bercambah jenis melayu lahap babi tonggang arak, non-muslim buat bodo je lah

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 20-5-2016 12:21 AM | Show all posts
I suppose there are many Muslims like myself who are so careless in practicing our faith. Perhaps this is what got the Bertam BN assemblyman to advise the Penang state legislative assembly yesterday to prohibit all eateries in the state from putting up ‘No Pork' signage - to avoid confusion among careless and ignorant Muslims (like myself).

sedihnyer kan? dah ada dah  macam ni, i mean i sear kejujurannya dan dia menulis untuk teladan tapi ...jagalah makanan - sebab ia menjadi darah daging dan  untuk ibadat you nak yg bersih dan baik.

so...

pada yg parctising  -  dalam konteks Malaysia - kalau i lah - i would go for halal , bersih dan  baik.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2016 12:21 AM | Show all posts
Dah takder restaurant Muslim ker kat situ~

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-5-2016 12:28 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Sesedap tekak kau je masuk mana2 kedai belasah makan.padan la muka..ptt muka tebal 2 inci bila org ingat kau bkn muslim.x reti2 nk tutup aurat?

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2016 12:44 AM | Show all posts
MamaMima711 replied at 20-5-2016 12:28 AM
Sesedap tekak kau je masuk mana2 kedai belasah makan.padan la muka..ptt muka tebal 2 inci bila org i ...

Yang muslim bertudung pun ada jugak lahap kat kedai pork-free, entah bahan dari apa xtau, entah daging biawak? katak?, xsembelih..pork free tu dah dianggap halal

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2016 01:04 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
mbhcsf replied at 20-5-2016 12:21 AM
sedihnyer kan? dah ada dah  macam ni, i mean i sear kejujurannya dan dia menulis untuk teladan t ...

...tanpa makan babi tak menjamin mulayu moslem itu baik...  

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2016 01:06 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Artikel khas untuk Muslim bodoh macam @dizzek.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2016 01:07 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
turboturtle replied at 20-5-2016 12:44 AM
Yang muslim bertudung pun ada jugak lahap kat kedai pork-free, entah bahan dari apa xtau, entah da ...

...kalau dia makan seafood/vegie apa salahnya?

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2016 01:07 AM | Show all posts
haramjadah punya idea  

Instead of banning ‘No Pork’ signs, Muslims like me could simply hang a ‘No Brain’ sign around our neck– at least that could alert the restauranteurs and waiters to make extra effort in explaining to us in detail the status of the restaurant.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2016 01:08 AM | Show all posts
pyropura replied at 20-5-2016 01:04 AM
...tanpa makan babi tak menjamin mulayu moslem itu baik...

tak baik ko kutuk yahudi wannabe  

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2016 01:08 AM | Show all posts
Dia sarkastik la tulis tu hehehe...

Aku dah banyak jumpe melayu liberal telan ape je cam mamat ni...........hehehe.........jenis belasah je........sampai dulu member cina aku pun konpius.....aku cakap ooooo itu pork eating muslim, new species meh, malas aku nak explain panjang2..........sian melayu liberal, nak sangat maju konon, makan babi jadi kayu pengukur kemajuan........kat tempat aku tinggal, hispanic convert Islam pun terus tinggal x makan bacon lepas convert, ummah meleis pulak yg terliur nak makan ish..ish..ish....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-5-2016 01:18 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Rasa macam uols missed his main point lah.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2016 01:20 AM | Show all posts
pyropura replied at 20-5-2016 01:07 AM
...kalau dia makan seafood/vegie apa salahnya?

mmg xsalah makan seafood/vegie...xbermakna xde unsur babi diorg guna bahan yg halal, ayam kalu xsembelih xhalal, mana tau dia ganti dengan kaki katak...sedangkan kalu melayu masak ikan tapi isi perut x basuh bersih jadi xhalal jugak...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2016 01:22 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Heshe nak highlight isu signage no pork yang dikwatiri mengelirukan Muslim (bodoh yang kena 24 jam bergantung dengan orang lain untuk jaga/selamatkan akidah dia) tanahair,

Korang pi fokus pasal dia makan babi pula.

Patut la mudah keliru.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2016 01:24 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
turboturtle replied at 20-5-2016 01:20 AM
mmg xsalah makan seafood/vegie...xbermakna xde unsur babi diorg guna bahan yg halal, ayam kalu xse ...

Seafood/vegie, cemana pulak ada ayam??

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 06:46 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.081690 second(s), 51 queries .