After 3 months, NO MORE HIDDLESWIFT

[Copy link]
Post time 16-6-2016 01:03 PM | Show all posts
hehehe..blum jumpa real soulmate lagi kekdahnya

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-6-2016 01:15 PM | Show all posts
yatt_takez replied at 16-6-2016 12:49 PM
ms met ball tuh kan. tak sangka nak sangkut depa dua nih.
katanya calvin delete abih gambaq ...

Haruslah penat mendelete semua gambar2 tuh... Setahun berchenta kot hahaha

Mungkin tom dan taytay benar2 in love atau satu lg hubungan PR. Motip mengumpan paparazi kat kwsn public cenggitu. But who knows. Yang pasti, tom akan diabadikan dlm lagu ts dlm album seterusnya.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-6-2016 01:18 PM | Show all posts
yatt_takez replied at 16-6-2016 12:51 PM
hiddleswift??? swifthiddle?? swiftstone??

Taystone? Taytom? Tomtay? Tom-yam (pinjam tweet yuna)

Use magic Report

Post time 16-6-2016 01:23 PM | Show all posts
byk nye couple si taylor ni..bleh tahan birah ko dek

Use magic Report

Post time 16-6-2016 01:27 PM | Show all posts
dgr nye cm calvin x gembira dgr cte ni ..

kelakar la tom joget ngn ts dlm video tu hahahhahajh

cm rebound pun ada jugak .. tpppp taytay ni suka org tua kot .. taste sheols.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-6-2016 01:37 PM | Show all posts
dani-rox replied at 16-6-2016 01:15 PM
Haruslah penat mendelete semua gambar2 tuh... Setahun berchenta kot hahaha

Mungkin tom dan tayt ...

5 Loki Inspired Love Songs For Taylor Swift's Next Album

Well, it had to happen at some point. Taylor Swift has invaded the Marvel Universe!
Okay not really, but I needed a bold headline. While she isn't conquering the Marvel U, the musician has recently been seen with actor Tom Hiddleston. Hiddleston is grabbing rave reviews for his current project The Night Manager, but he is best known for his role in the Thor and Avengers franchises as the mischievous trickster Loki.
Now that the two have been seen canoodling, it stands to reason that they could either fall madly in love and unite under the Hiddleswift banner, get bored of each other in a few months and go their separate ways, or breakup amid a myriad of rumors and speculation, thus creating another album's worth of material for Taylor's next album.
We've seen all three happen at some point or another, so we thought, let's get ahead of the curve on this one and craft some songs for every occasion.
So here is to Swiddleton

Your Love Fills My GinnungagapFor this one we implemented a little Asgardian flavor and went with the honeymoon phase of the pairing.
Everything is wonderful during this time, so expect lots of odes to spring and the sunshine, with love being the one thing that will fill the void in Swift's heart.
Ginnugagap was the expansive void that sat in between Muspell and Niflheim. After the nine worlds were created, it ceased to be. It feels like something an Asgardian love song would refer to right?

Dear Loki, Why You Gotta Be So...MeanThings are starting to unravel for the talented duo, but it isn't for lack of effort.
Cut to a music video of the two eating ice cream together, shopping, and watching Youtube in pajamas, when suddenly Loki is called away by some unknown messenger. Swift knew what she was getting into, but decided to go all in anyway, but being alone while he is off meddling in some unsuspecting kingdom's business is hard.
The honeymoon is officially over.

You Left Me At The Bifrost (La La La)Now we hit the heartbreak portion of the album, as things between Loki and Swift have gone amiss.
Loki valued his own ego and place as an heir over Swift's love. He leaves Swift holding a single stone with their initials, and turns away. The moment takes place on the Rainbow Bridge that connects Asgard to Earth, a symbol that is not lost on either of them, thus the creation of "You Left Me At The Bifrost (La La La).
Yeah, it's a sad song, but Swift always layers in some little addictive melody in there somewhere, so I thought it was fitting.

Teardrops On Mjolnir...I Always Liked Thor Better AnywaySadness has set in, and Swift isn't dealing with it very well.
Though who would be in her defense. After the events at the Bifrost, the singer knows she should care, but can't help but send mixed messages. She starts the song with wishes of a reunion between the star-crossed lovers, but that soon gives way to anger, and once that hits, all of those loving memories go by the wayside.
In fact, she starts her newfound outlook on life by marking his face out with a marker in each of their pictures together, while getting dressed up in her best outfit. The doorbell rings, and it's Thor, who apologizes for his brother's antics, and offers to take her anywhere she wants to eat in the whole world.
She picks CiCi's Pizza because you know, normal people do that type of thing.

All You Had To Do Was Stay...In NiflheimYears pass and Taylor has moved on, but not with someone else in particular, more like she's just happily single, having found herself without Loki in her life.
Suddenly, in an ethereal form, Loki appears before her. He asks her if she still thinks of him, and what a mistake it was to leave her back at the Bifrost all those years ago.
Swift for a moment looks confused, but after a brief pause, a renewed sense of confidence emerges, and she slaps the ghostly Loki (doesn't hit him, though, because you know, he's a ghost) and sings "All you had to do was stay...in Niflheim", which is the land of the dead.
It's a little cold, but hey, it's his fault right? All is fair in love and all that.

link : http://comicbook.com/2016/06/15/ ... -for-taylor-swift/6

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 16-6-2016 01:55 PM | Show all posts
Trkjut bruk ceq baca news nie...trus hilang rasa mengantuk...makin meletop la TH

Use magic Report

Post time 16-6-2016 02:29 PM | Show all posts
x sangka...nampak sama cantik sama padan kan...tapi , i lg suka TS dgn CH..syg diorg berpisah

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-6-2016 02:30 PM | Show all posts
yatt_takez replied at 16-6-2016 01:37 PM

Well, it had to happen at some point ...

amboiii..x menyempat

Use magic Report

Post time 16-6-2016 03:09 PM | Show all posts
hahaha
sambil scroll down
lagu blank space duk bermain dlm fikiran

Use magic Report

Post time 16-6-2016 03:11 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
why abang tom why
kenapa taytay ni nak caras semua trofi bf i...
jake,john,harry now tom... tinggal jared leto and abang ben je belum lagi...
i rasa for publicity je ni... so conveniently ada paps kat tepi pantai near her home and masa tu berturut pda abang tom and taytay...
bestnye dapat peluk abang tom dari belakang...

Use magic Report

Post time 16-6-2016 03:32 PM | Show all posts
mrskacik replied at 16-6-2016 03:11 PM
why abang tom why
jake,john,harry now tom...  ...

Omg! Tom telah men2kan i..
p/s: i rs tom x sesuai jadi next james bond..muke die ni sweet sgt...

Use magic Report

Post time 16-6-2016 04:40 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
manjalara_01 replied at 16-6-2016 03:32 PM
Omg! Tom telah men2kan i..
p/s: i rs tom x sesuai jadi next james bond..muke die ni sweet sgt. ...

dia sesuai jadi villain...
bad boy yg gentlemen...
still cannot fathom/ship #swiddleston...  

Use magic Report

Post time 16-6-2016 04:42 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I rasa takkan bertahan lama.
Taytay ni bulan betul sgt pun

Use magic Report

Post time 16-6-2016 08:38 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I guess semua A list star yang nak kat Taylor ni actually nak tido dengan dia jer........

Use magic Report

Post time 16-6-2016 09:32 PM | Show all posts
tay2 ni jgn dpt laki psycho dah ler,
silap2 kna bnuh nnt....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-6-2016 11:00 PM | Show all posts
yatt_takez replied at 16-6-2016 01:37 PM

Well, it had to happen at some point ...

next album (kalau masih dlm format kaset) side A lagu2 psl Calvin Harris, side B pulak lagu2 psl habang Tom

Use magic Report

Post time 16-6-2016 11:17 PM | Show all posts
mrskacik replied at 16-6-2016 03:11 PM
why abang tom why
jake,john,harry now tom...  ...

Rumours mengatakan Tom yg ambitious tengah bercita2 nak dptkan watak James Bond... Filem2 heols semenjak dua menjak nih tak berapa nak meletops berbanding dgn saingan2 yg lain, dan namanya pun agak malap tak mcm masa memula muncul sbg Loki... mungkin high profile relationship yg dirancang oleh PR agents bakal membantu katanya.
Tapikaaann hubungan fake atau tidak, owh bestnya bercanda dan bersiyom di tepi pantai

Use magic Report

Post time 16-6-2016 11:44 PM | Show all posts
Cepat bebeno dapat pengganti. Ke tom jadi rebound jek. We'll c how long it gonna last.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-6-2016 01:00 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
oh wow. tu je nak komen

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

24-4-2024 06:48 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.079758 second(s), 41 queries .