Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2457|Reply: 3

8 Tips for Better Feng Shui in Your House

[Copy link]
Post time 13-7-2016 10:02 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

1.        Never place a mirror at your door that faces your neighbour

Some people unknowingly place a piece of mirror at their door which faces their neighbour. This actually causes a great decline in feng shui for both parties.

2.        Never turn the washroom into a bedroom

House owners that convert their toilets and washrooms into bedrooms damage their own luck. A toilet must remain as a toilet only.

3.        Never allow the door of a fridge or safe box to face the outside of a house.

Such mistake causes a lost in money. Also, the door of a fridge cannot face the stove. It will give house owners health and safety problems.

4.        Buy a house and car that is suitable

Always consider the feng shui of a house instead of the price. An expensive house might not have good feng shui for you. Feng shui affects your health, safety, career, relationships and marriage. Likewise, apply the same principle when choosing for a car.

Read more please click 8 Tips for Better Feng Shui in Your House

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-5-2020 01:03 AM | Show all posts
Hello. Really great tips. I have quite big house and big yard and we want to create a pond here. How do you think it is good idea or better will be to install swimming pool? I did some calculations using this calculator from concalculator.com and I think pond will be cheaper. Can you share some experience about this?

Use magic Report

Post time 1-9-2020 05:20 PM | Show all posts
essaywriting service boasts in having an exceptional team of experiencedonline dissertationwriting services hence the reason we are confident that when you cometo us saying ‘write my paper for me’ or ‘thesis writingservices’ So what if an expert agency will offer you experienced experts towrite the paper for you. Whether you need to buy dissertation online, assignmentwriting service, research paper help, online assignment writing service,personal courseworkwriting service or any other type of custom writing help, you cancount on our experts to assist you.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-11-2020 12:11 AM | Show all posts
LeggaPlay replied at 6-5-2020 01:03 AM
Hello. Really great tips. I have quite big house and big yard and we want to create a pond here. How ...

A pond is typically much cheaper than a pool installation wise. I'm not sure how that pond calculator helped you come to that conclusion though. I just tried it and it was inaccurate (try this calculatorinstead). But, a pond and pool usually serve two different functions. Unless you plan on building a natural swimming pond. For feng shui purposes, the depth and flow of the pond water will directly affect your wealth and income so you may want to ensure you get it right from the beginning.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 01:20 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064469 second(s), 34 queries .