CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2748|Reply: 2

Buy a property without any cost ? Petaling Jaya NEW apartment . 0 cost package !

[Copy link]
Post time 20-7-2016 07:22 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Are you still renting a house ? dont help another people pay for their house ! Try to own a property for yourself now !

Freehold . 0 Downpayment . 15% Rebate . More than 20k Cash Back . Free SPA and Loan Agreement fees . No GST . Booking Fees just 1k

Best Location , 0 cost investment and High return !!! Buy property without any cost and payment , own a property now for yourself !!!

contact BRYAN 014-9095227 flex.gif flex.gif flex.gif

Reply me or Pm me you contact number i will send you all information !!! rclxm9.gif rclxm9.gif rclxm9.gif

*Studio Unit 1 bedroom
*Serviced Apartment 3 bedrooms
*Serviced Apartment 4 bedrooms

Free 2 Car Park
Facilities include Jacuzzi , BBQ Pavilion , Swimming Pool , Gym , Multipurpose Court and Hall , Aqua Gym and more

============================================

Walking distance:
Banks (Maybank, CIMB, Affin Bank, Bank Islam)
Restaurants ( western, local, Japanese foods etc.)

Leisure / Golf Club
5 minutes - Saujana Golf & Country Club, Kelab Negara Subang
10 minutes - Glenmarie Golf & Country Club, Tropicana Golf & Country Club

Shopping
Walking distance - Tesco Hypermarket
Within 5 minutes - Citta Mall, Paradigm Mall, Evolve Concept Mall, upcoming Oasis Mall ( Isetan Confirm )
10 minutes - Subang Parade, Empire Shopping Gallery, Sunway Pyramid, Sunway Giza
15 minutes - The Curve Shopping Mall, IKEA, 1 Utama Shopping Centre

Education
Walking Distance - SMK Lembah Subang
5 minutes - Japanese School of Subang Jaya
9 minutes - INTI College, Taylor’s College, Metropolitan College, Monash University, Sunway University, Sapura Smart School

Healthcare
5 minutes - Sime Darby Medical Centre Ara Damansara
10 minutes - Sime Darby Medical Centre Subang Jaya, Sunway Medical Centre

Near Highway
NKVE, SPRING, LDP

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-6-2020 08:41 PM | Show all posts
but how much for home insurance?

Use magic Report

Post time 24-6-2020 03:33 AM | Show all posts
Edited by m_cooper77 at 7-7-2020 03:43 AM

You offer sounds pretty attractive. Hope there are no pitfalls. Just wanted to add that while you are very excited with with buying new house idea, do not forget about important details such as purchasing an insurance. My older niece told me about her experience with buying new house. After half year of living in new house she noticed that her stairs between floors are rotten and eventually broke down (after some weeks). She had an insurance, so financial part of this story turned out to not be a problem. She was returned all the expenses. At that time she used the services of Money Expertfor the first time and she was surprised how easy she got her money for that case. I would recommend this service to you and to everyone reading this as well.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 03:01 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.059559 second(s), 33 queries .