CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

1234Next
Return to list New
View: 8337|Reply: 73

[Dunia] Jaga-jaga Pokemon trainer di luar sana! & Duka Lara Trainer di Pedalaman

[Copy link]
Post time 16-8-2016 05:48 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by finesse at 16-8-2016 05:54 PM

Pokémon Go cracks down on cheaters with lifetime bans

Pokémon Go cheaters will now be permanently banned from playing the popular game, according to updated wording in the game’s terms of service. Niantic Labs, the game’s developer, writes that accounts can be banned for cheating, including by “falsifying your location, using emulators, modified or unofficial software and/or accessing Pokémon GO clients or backends in an unauthorized manner including through the use of third-party software.”

These changes, including a form for users to appeal their permanent ban, were first spotted by The Verge following a posting on Niantic Labs’ website.

It’s unclear how the company is detecting users who are cheating through the use of third-party software or other means, which could be why it’s allowing users to appeal the bans, in case of false positives.

However, the move comes at a time when Niantic has been steadily cracking down on services that give players unfair advantages. For example, earlier this month, the companywent after third-party tracking servicesthat would help flag where Pokémon were popping up in the wild – something that made finding them much easier than using the game’s internal tracking system.

Along with the new lifetime bans for cheating players and the shut down of tracking services, Niantic is also now targeting “farming” services, reports The Guardian. These bot services allow players to automate gameplay, like collecting items, catching Pokémon and hatching eggs. One such service, Necrobot, has already closed up shop, citing the legal action directed toward other developers in the space. (It had not yet received a letter, however, it said).

The problem with the ongoing cheating is that it has allowed for two very different classes of users to exist – regular players who are just having fun collecting monsters and trying to battle in gyms, and those whose Pokémon and user accounts are so powerful, that they are able to take over the gyms (where players battle), and then never be beaten.

Niantic is not a fan of such behavior, saying on its site:

Our goal is to provide a fair, fun and legitimate game experience for everyone. We will continue to work with all of you to improve the quality of the gameplay, including ongoing optimization and fine tuning of our anti-cheat system.

It promises also to fine tune its anti-cheat system going forward.

The game, of course, is one of the most viral of all time, and massively profitable – it crossed $200 million in global revenue a monthafter its launch, for example. However, the game’s staying power could be challenged if it doesn’t work out the kinks with its system in short order. That not only includes removing the bots and cheaters from the wider community, but also the bugs from its app itself, and keeping its servers stabilized.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-8-2016 05:51 PM | Show all posts
iols happy.... main la ngan adil...... ade ke main cheat....
sis @famri7 pun musti happy ngan perkembang muktahir ini

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-8-2016 05:52 PM | Show all posts
Edited by finesse at 16-8-2016 05:55 PM

I Am Now A Rural 'Pokémon GO' Player And It's The Worst
Photo: Niantic

I’ve been covering Pokémon GO for about a month now, but it’s always been from a pretty specific perspective. But now, my situation has changed, and I’ve gone from a high-rolling city player drowning in PokéStops and Pokémon to someone way out in the middle of nowhere. I’m suddenly one of those “rural” players I’ve heard so much about. I’ve tried to empathize with their concerns, but only now do I truly understand their plight, at least temporarily.

For an end-of-summer vacation, I’ve traded the streets of Chicago for the forests and lakes of Northern Michigan. I’m here for a long weekend, and while I’m supposed to be working on my next novel and relaxing, sure enough, I’m playing Pokémon GO. Or trying to, at least.
Where I currently am most of the time, it’s flat out impossible to play. There isn’t even cell service where this cottage is, and I can only play on Wifi. When I load up the game, no stops, no wild Pokémon . Between all the other cabins and farms and what not around here, this persists. No stops, maybe a Weedle every so often if I’m lucky.

Things evolve a tiny bit as you move toward civilization. I’ve gone to tiny towns where they have a handful of stops, a post office, a 200 year old church, but the Pokémon there are incredibly sparse. If I wanted to farm the same Spearow and Venonat 50 times a day, I would be in good shape, but all “venturing outwards” will get you is a lost signal and the complete lack of any Pokémon in your new “sightings” window.

The best spot I’ve found around here was at a local winery, pretty far out of the way, but it managed to actually be not just a PokéStop, but also a gym. As soon as I popped in, about five Pokémon all spawned around me, desperate for someone, anyone to catch them and take them away from this lonely place, I suppose. I took over the gym from a bunch of Vaporeons that looked like they were going to die of old age. Hopefully I get a few days out of it, as opposed to a few minutes in Chicago.

There are a few advantages to rural play. For one, things matter more. The one gym near you is going to be a major point of contention for all players in the area, meaning that taking it over and holding it is more of a point of pride. Meanwhile, back in the city, I haven’t held one of the 80 odd gyms in the city for more than two hours since launch.

In rural areas, you will have a smaller collection of Pokémon, but you’ll treasure them more, I suppose. You may really become attached to your collection, rather than treating them all like candy vending machines, but as you can tell I am really stretching to try and be positive here. Generally, playing Pokémon GO as a rural player is irritating at best, and downright awful at worst. Given that this game operates on location data provided by Ingress players, that means PokéStop and gyms are few and far between most places, so consistent sources of XP and items are in short supply. The same goes for the Pokémon themselves, given that they spawn based on cell activity, hence all the yawning gaps up here. But there’s the old rural argument that it makes no sense that wild Pokémon would spawn in dense cities where in real life places that have actual forests and fields and lakes and what not, nothing spawns at all most of the time. You have to seek out populated areas to find wild Pokémon, it makes no logical sense (from a lore perspective, anyway).

Photo: Shutterstock

I fear this might only get worse with coming changes to the game. San Francisco has been previewing a new “nearby” system that lock Pokémon spawns to a certain radius within PokéStops. And what would tethering spawns to PokéStops do for rural players? Probably result in even less Pokémon, or at best, make them sit around the one or two PokéStops in their area waiting for spawns, as opposed to you know, walking around like you’re supposed to. But all walking will get them is an empty Sightings screen.

While I understand the desire to cater to denser population groups, this is really rough for rural players who essentially have access to a fraction of the game other people are playing. Not only that, but to inch toward that kind of experience, they would essentially have to shell out a lot of money for lures, Pokéballs, things like that, given how infrequently they can find Stops/Pokémon here. I have thrown away probably 500 regular Pokéballs at this point because I can walk in a circle for two blocks in the city and hit ten PokéStops. But here? Where there’s one or two maybe nearby? Those items are like water in a desert.

The PokéStop problem is tough. When there are areas that are just ridiculously spread out, you would expect that not every crooked tree or mailbox is going to be a PokéStop. Niantic needs to implement some sort of submission system for new PokéStops, but the logistics of that would obviously be a nightmare. In terms of spawns, that’s a more technical fix. I would love it if you were guaranteed to see somethingspawn every X amount of feet you walked at a normal pace. If spawns start being tied to PokéStops instead, rural player are going to have it even worse than they do now.

I don’t have to deal with this long, as I’ll be heading home soon. But I always imagined that playing GO was tough in places like this, and honestly, if this had been my own experience from the start, I probably wouldn’t have bothered with it at all. Rural players have been left behind from the start, and if future additions to the game are any indication, that may only be getting worse as time goes on.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-8-2016 05:57 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-8-2016 05:59 PM | Show all posts
dinopower replied at 16-8-2016 05:51 PM
iols happy.... main la ngan adil...... ade ke main cheat....
sis @famri7 pun musti happy n ...

Entah2 dia yg nak cheat bagai..
Ak berhajat nak guna coin generator..

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2016 06:15 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
finesse replied at 16-8-2016 09:52 AM
I Am Now A Rural 'Pokémon GO' Player And It's The Worst

Masalah saya xda sehauk mureka sis..di area kualankrai n jeli machang just oenuh dgn pukimon daun jahhh..type lain teida lansung..kira awsome la GIS pogo karena longkang kecik tepi rumah saya selalu ada magicarp..well done gis kaper lahanat.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 16-8-2016 06:18 PM | Show all posts
famri7 replied at 16-8-2016 06:15 PM
Masalah saya xda sehauk mureka sis..di area kualankrai n jeli machang just oenuh dgn pukimon daun  ...

Ohh ye ke.. tp memang betullah.. pokemon byk kat tempat2 ramai org.. kat kelantan berpusat kat kb jah.. tempat pinggir bandar mmg susah la..
sini byk pidgey dan ratata jah..

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2016 06:35 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Rumah hujung2 kl pun tak banyak pokemon... gigihkan diri la hari minggu atau malam2 pegi kl

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-8-2016 06:40 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Check in..
Huahuahua.. Betul2 tu..
Salah satu duka lura adalah mek fin
Nasib wana stay kat kawasan dikira urban juga.. Untung ler.. Turun jer ada 6 poketspot menanti untuk reload

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2016 06:42 PM | Show all posts
gigihnya la

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2016 06:47 PM | Show all posts

Kesian warga rural

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2016 06:48 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Yang suka main pokemon ni sila main jauh2 dalam hutan, dalam tanah,dalam lautan ataupun atas awang2an. Syoh syoh syoh nyusahkan penduduk bumi ajee

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2016 06:52 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
finesse replied at 16-8-2016 05:57 PM
@FanTasyCreaTioN  @dodolgemuk @sipendiam @wana89

Uols salah tag tu. Dodolgemuk tu malaon saiton mana ntah xpernah nampak batang hidung pon

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2016 06:56 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
dodolgemok replied at 16-8-2016 10:52 AM
Uols salah tag tu. Dodolgemuk tu malaon saiton mana ntah xpernah nampak batang hidung pon

Walaupom salah tag pon menyahut jua kan sis   

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2016 06:58 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Check in...cash lah buat ummah penipu botters spoofers dan lain2. Xsenang bontot lehat mereka berkeliaran dekat gym berdekatan tanpa ada sebaran tandingan. Anyway dodol hapdet dulu team baharu dodol

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2016 06:58 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ok jah dikejiranan saya ada 5 pokestop dan 2 gym..yng lehnatnya kedua2 gym duk dkt roundabout..sah2 terpaksa berkepam muka jalan kaki kalau nk challenge gym torsebut..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-8-2016 06:59 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
famri7 replied at 16-8-2016 06:56 PM
Walaupom salah tag pon menyahut jua kan sis

Ofkos kena bersihkan nama baik meols chuols jangan pulak kantoi jantina sekali lgik bila snap gmba pukimon chuols   

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2016 07:00 PM | Show all posts
boyagombak replied at 16-8-2016 06:48 PM
Yang suka main pokemon ni sila main jauh2 dalam hutan, dalam tanah,dalam lautan ataupun atas awang2a ...

tak baik cakap macam ni bro..

pemain pokemon pun ada hak untuk tinggal di atas bumi ni

bro dah menidakkan hak kami

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2016 07:17 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Apa yang penting sangat isu yang remeh ini sis?sambung di thread sedia ada sudah

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-8-2016 07:18 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
dodolgemok replied at 16-8-2016 06:52 PM

Apa benda mek kecek ni?! :  

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 04:56 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.154539 second(s), 50 queries .