Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 6886|Reply: 155

[Tempatan] Muslims Should Always Beware Of The Nons

[Copy link]
Post time 23-8-2016 06:14 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by spiderman80 at 23-8-2016 09:51 PM

Perak Mufti Harussani Zakaria admits there is nothing “haram” about non-Muslim maids working for Muslim families. However, he agrees with the Immigration Department’s move to bar Muslims from hiring non-Muslim maids in order to protect the faith of their children.

According to the good mufti, “non-Muslim maids are smart” and therefore could influence Muslim children to adopt practices from their own religions.

I never knew the mufti possessed this kind of sixth sense. However, since he is a mufti, I guess his advice does carry some weight. After all, muftis are people of great wisdom.

However, I am confused. According to an authenticated hadith, the Prophet had a personal servant who was a Jew. The servant’s duties included bringing him water for his ablutions.

Was the Prophet not fearful of having a non-Muslim around him when the Jew could easily influence his family members?
But then again, if our beloved Prophet was alive today, I am sure instead of supporting the ban, he would advise our Muslim mothers to stay home to care for their families and educate their own children without having to hand over this responsibility to a domestic helper whose task should be about maintaining the household and not the family.

For what it’s worth, allow me to say that we are indeed lucky to have our wise muftis and authorities who are always keen on protecting the faith of Muslims. After all, we, fragile Muslims are not capable enough to protect ourselves and are in need of a bodyguard team to always ensure the path we follow is free from those who can potentially taint our souls.

While we are at it, I would like to ask our wise mufti and other government authorities to also look into other possible situations that could likely expose our Muslim brothers and sisters, not forgetting our children too, to the influence of the non-Muslims. After all, we can never trust what goes on inside their filthy minds. They could be creating a master plan to spread their own beliefs among us.

Taking this into consideration, I suggest the following be banned too:

Non-Muslim teachers teaching Muslim students

Non-Muslim doctors and nurses treating Muslim patients

Non-Muslim employers employing a Muslim workforce

Non-Muslim caretakers attending to Muslim seniors at nursing homes

Non-Muslim ministers in charge of the welfare of the Muslim population

Perhaps a much better idea would be to stop non-Muslims from getting involved in any area where Muslims have a presence. Therefore there should be no non-Muslim cooks, waiters, builders, contractors, firemen, policemen, guards, plumbers and even fishmongers who are directly involved with Muslims. For all we know, each of them is trying to shake our faith in one way or another.

So yeah, let us not only ban non-Muslim maids from working for Muslim families. Let us ban all non-Muslims from having anything to do with Muslims.

A good way to achieve this would be to segregate Muslims from non-Muslims. By the way, the filthy money made by non-Muslims and the filthy tax paid by non-Muslims shall not be used for the benefit of Muslims as well. We are after all dignified Muslims, are we not?

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-8-2016 06:40 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Pastikan jiran tetangga, rakan sekerja dan cikgu2 semua muslim ya.
Manalah tau non muslim ni kan licik semuanya

Use magic Report

Post time 23-8-2016 06:43 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Mufti mmg bodoh baghal, kalu nak mampus nanti xpayahla suruh doktor india rawat ko,suruhla doktor2 melayu rawat yg kebanyakan bukan pakar pun

Use magic Report

Post time 23-8-2016 06:45 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Mufti mmg bodoh baghal, kalu nak mampus nanti xpayahla suruh doktor india rawat ko,suruhla doktor2 melayu rawat yg kebanyakan bukan pakar pun

Use magic Report

Post time 23-8-2016 06:45 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Omaigod kenapa lah bodoh sangat ucapan dia ni? Kalau paranoid sgat dgan non moslem, pergilah duduk negara 100% moslem. Dangkal sgat otak. Mesti kawan dgan meleis bimbo ekstremis jah, sbb tu otak xberkembang kan:

Use magic Report

Post time 23-8-2016 06:50 PM | Show all posts
lobai liberal gemok dah masuk kutuk pemimpin agama sendiri

membuktikan agama korang tu macam mana

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 23-8-2016 07:00 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
kelapaparut replied at 23-8-2016 10:43 AM
Mufti mmg bodoh baghal, kalu nak mampus nanti xpayahla suruh doktor india rawat ko,suruhla doktor2 m ...

Pprt nyer sis....
Sis tk pernah pergi ke hospital pakar ampang putri?  Kpj? Ramai dr pakar muslim ye...

Use magic Report

Post time 23-8-2016 07:05 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Org gini lah yg suka mengeruhkan situasi perkauman.haram sana haram sini

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-8-2016 07:08 PM | Show all posts
takut sangat ngan non moslem gugat akidah kenapa
kalau teras dalamannya nya kuat takkan tergugat sis, walau seteruk mana pun godaan dan ujiannya

Use magic Report

Post time 23-8-2016 07:20 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Mufti mana lagi agaknya jahil sial macam Harussani zakaria

Use magic Report

Post time 23-8-2016 07:21 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Arab aman2 jaa ambik maid Pinoy

Use magic Report

Post time 23-8-2016 07:22 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I'm not surprised. Dia ni pernah cakap jangan gunakan akal dalam agama

Use magic Report

Post time 23-8-2016 07:29 PM | Show all posts
source of the article, please?

Use magic Report

Post time 23-8-2016 07:42 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 23-8-2016 07:42 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Inilah akibatnya kerajaan msia selamanya hantar pelajar agama ke negara dunia ketiga yg mundur, miskin dan berperang antara satu sama lain.... Lepas belajar bukan boleh  berbakti kepada negara, belajar sampai otak makin sempit adalah

Use magic Report

Post time 23-8-2016 07:42 PM | Show all posts
ok it is from free malaysia today

kalau i baca i akan kata - where is the actual malay transcripts?

macam mana boleh terkias sampai ke pemikiran itu

dan siap anama yahudi pengangkat air tu ?

dan generalisasi dia/ penulis  amat teruk  di akhir tu ...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-8-2016 07:43 PM | Show all posts
Minda beliau tertutup sangat

Use magic Report

Post time 23-8-2016 07:44 PM | Show all posts
According to the good mufti, “non-Muslim maids are smart” and therefore could influence Muslim children to adopt practices from their own religions.

kat mana malay source dia ye...

dan dari satu pernyataan  yg hebatnya generalisasi penulis

tu je

Use magic Report

Post time 23-8-2016 07:49 PM | Show all posts
Non-Muslim doctors and nurses treating Muslim patients

Doktor saya seorang Kristian sebab nampak dia pakai rantai bentuk salib.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-8-2016 07:52 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ooo article fm.freemalaysia.i shall dismiss then

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 12:03 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075096 second(s), 49 queries .