CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2048|Reply: 3

Lord Of The Cactus Looks Down On You From His Spiny Tower

[Copy link]
Post time 30-8-2016 06:30 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
A bobcat was spotted perched on top of a 50-foot tall cactus after running for its life from a hungry mountain lion in Arizona's Sonoran Desert.
        Photographer Curt Fonger captured what happened on film.

The bobcat stayed up there for SIX hours, just to make sure the lion had gone, and incredibly escaped without a scratch.

The mountain lion that was stalking him never scaled the cactus, but circled the base, stared upwards and growled for a few minutes before giving up and walking off.

"The mountain lion probably had cubs, the bobcat had intruded on its territory and she gave chase to warn the bobcat not to come close to her young family," said Fonger. "I was astonished that the bobcat was on such a high prickly perch. In fact, the beautiful creature seemed quite content and was lying on top of the cactus. It only stood up when I got it's attention."

"I personally examined the base of the giant cactus after the bobcat had left. There was no hair or blood - only claw marks.
        "Its a successful story of a bobcat avoided being eaten by a mountain lion with a happy ending of it's successful exit back into the desert."

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-8-2016 08:40 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hensemnya...rasa nk bela sepsg

Use magic Report

Post time 30-8-2016 11:26 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Steady jee

Use magic Report

Post time 7-3-2021 12:46 AM | Show all posts
My cat loves the cacti in my garden. She often rubs her skin with thorns of cacti. I noticed, when she gets itchy skin, she would lean against the cactus and take round turns around it. آبیاری کاکتوس also important for its natural growth. Most people think cactus does not need a sufficient spring of water. But you should water it regularly for speedy and healthy growth.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 05:28 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.408997 second(s), 29 queries .