CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2720|Reply: 17

Samsung, Huawei or iPhone?

[Copy link]
Post time 20-9-2016 08:05 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
I wonder who is really gonna win the smartphone war...

https://www.facebook.com/MalaysiaKini/videos/10153759503480906/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-9-2016 09:49 PM | Show all posts
Edited by LyzaFisol at 20-9-2016 09:50 PM

I strongly believe that iPhone known as the best smartphone with smart security which protect user information data from been breach or stole by others.

https://www.facebook.com/MalaysiaKini/videos/10153759514855906/

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2016 11:15 PM | Show all posts
In comparison to other smartphones, I think Huawei is the best. I've used iPhone and Samsung models before and believe me when I say, Huawei is so fuss-free, problem free and convenient. One thing I really need to highlight about it is it comes with an immense amount of storage memory although the price of the phone is very affordable. For example, the Huawei P9 64GB (4GB RAM) model's storage memory could be boosted even more by using a microSD! It could be expanded up to 128GB, way more than I ever need. I think it's wonderful that we don't have to spend a huge sum of money to get a phone with sufficient memory like the Apple iPhone. I also love how lag-free the Huawei P9 is, definitely very user-friendly and it makes a really pleasant experience. I really can't stand laggy phones like what ended up with most Samsung models and to make matters worse, Samsung takes a loooooong time for system updates. Huawei updates security patches so often it really makes your phone feels really safe!

bit.ly/WWPVideo2

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2016 11:47 PM | Show all posts
Samsung makes the best smartphone screens as it is sharp and bright! Totally agreed !

http://mforum.cari.com.my/forum. ... &extra=page%3D1

bit.ly/WWPVideo2

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2016 12:07 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Huawei's P9 now has fingerprints scanner which allows owner to easily unlock their phone by one swipe right at the BACK of the phone. This new feature on Huawei has quickly caught interest of smartphone users. And do you know, Huawei's knuckle function is something that is uniquely their innovation?Something the Apple's iPhone definitlely do not have. By the way, the price of Huawei P9 is more affordable and worthy than the overrated Samsung and iPhone.

bit.ly/WWPVideo2

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2016 01:47 PM | Show all posts
Huawei smart phone always surprise with large screen size, very long battery life, excellent user interface and stunning camera.

more info: bit.ly/WWPVideo1

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 23-9-2016 09:34 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I've been using iPhones since the beginning and I'm not about to stop now. I'm in too deep the Apple ecosystem as well. Everything syncs so perfectly and seamlessly, it makes life easier! Can't wait for the new iPhone 7 really, it's gonna be expensive though! Gotta admit, Huawei P9 does look pretty good for it's more affordable price though. It's been pretty innovative as well. http://bit.ly/WWPVideo1

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2016 10:18 PM | Show all posts
Do you know what improvements you want for the user interface and user experience of your phone regardless of the brand (Apple, Huawei, Samsung)? I wish it has a lean operating interface that is secure, fast and powerful. Hope my phone can help me better organize, plan and execute my work and private matters effectively.

Watch the debate regarding which phone provides the best user interface and experience:
http://bit.ly/WWPVideo3

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-9-2016 10:36 PM | Show all posts
If you are looking for an affordable smartphones with good phone specifications,  Hiawei is going to be the best choice. Why?  Huawei model such as P8, are offering a high quality of phone performances with relatively cheaper price than the other brands such as Apple.  Huawei is also known for its battery saving system application which is very suitable for those who always drain their battery very fast.  Huawei is also the firat brand ever to announce the Leica lens for camera. The latest iphone 7 has the same camera features as Huawei yet the price os way higher than Huawei.  I think you will know how to make a choice for great smartphones.

bit.ly/WWPVideo1

Use magic Report

Post time 24-9-2016 12:03 AM | Show all posts
iPhone of course! iPhone supporter all the way! ;)
Great camera, user friendly, fast, simple, easy and most importantly stylish!

bit.ly/WWPVideo2

Use magic Report

Post time 24-9-2016 03:51 PM | Show all posts
Huawei smart phone always surprise me with their non stop innovations. Love their large screen size, very long battery life, excellent user interface and stunning camera that I feel is one of the best, or not the best, in the market now.

bit.ly/WWPVideo2

Use magic Report

Post time 24-9-2016 09:24 PM | Show all posts
Kalau banding features, memang iPhone tu dah mendahului. Example camera.

Tried the camera. Still like the iPhone camera over Samsung. In terms of clarity the iPhone has better image capture. (Perasan x I tak include Huawei - damn Leica lens)

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2016 12:08 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
iPhone used to dominate when it came to camera quality. now there's Huawei P9 with a amazing dual-lens Leica camera which totally blows the iPhone out of the water. It's also more affordable than the iPhone!
bit.ly/WWPVideo1

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2016 03:30 AM | Show all posts
No doubt that iPhone has the best security features.

https://www.facebook.com/MalaysiaKini/videos/10153759514855906/

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2016 10:51 PM | Show all posts

iPhone definitely has the best camera compared to all. We don't need to debate no more..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w8CcXdLlXo&feature=youtu.be

Use magic Report

Post time 27-9-2016 07:25 AM | Show all posts
Huawei P9 x Leica Lens is all the rage now, you cannot deny it's functionality and affordable price range when compared to other brands who had dominated the mobile phone market for so long. These brands should be shaken up a bit as Huawei photos are circulating the public as we speak! So proud for the brand itself TBH!

bit.ly/WWPVideo1

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-9-2016 07:27 AM | Show all posts
I mean I never had this feeling using other mobile phone brands. Can't really say much about Apple as I've never used it. But I definitely feel well protected with Huawei!

bit.ly/WWPVideo2

Use magic Report

Post time 27-9-2016 11:57 AM | Show all posts
ini scam ke ape ni..siap ade link bagai..huawei ok,cuma yg x best nye xde 4k.hihi

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

23-4-2024 06:39 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.378622 second(s), 44 queries .