CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1929|Reply: 7

Poor Dog Was Left To Die When He Was Rescued

[Copy link]
Post time 3-12-2016 12:02 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Barilla was unable to even stand up when she was brought to a rescue center in Granada, Spain. She was suffering from immense pain due to starvation. The bones and organs of this poor canine were falling out from her skin.
Fortunately, Barilla made an incredible transformation within 7 weeks of treatment. She has finally recovered from her terrible state and leading a happy life once again.
Scroll down to see the transformation pictures of this adorable dog.  

The owner of rescue center Eduardo Rodriguez was shocked to find this dog in a dreadful state.                                                                                                   
The poor dog was starving.                                                                                                   
She was even unable to move her head and tail.                                                                                                    
Rodriguez was determined to improve the condition ofBarilla.                                                                                                    
He kept feeding and nursing the dog every day.                                                                                                   
Now, the dog has completely transformed after 7 weeks oftreatment.                                                                                                   
arilla and Rodriguez are best buddies now.                                                                                                    

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-12-2016 12:46 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Sedihnya. Nasib baik jumpa tuan yg baik.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2016 10:43 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
kalo kat china anjing ni buat sup tulang

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2016 02:45 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Syiannya makhluk Allah ini,,apalah daya dia kalu x dibantu ari tu

Use magic Report

Post time 5-12-2016 01:25 PM | Show all posts
Ala ciannya

Use magic Report

Post time 5-12-2016 05:56 PM | Show all posts
Siannya sampai nampak rangka

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 8-12-2016 02:58 PM | Show all posts
siannya lah dia....sedih tengok bdn dia tinggal tulang je. Nasib baik ada orang rescue dia...

Use magic Report

Post time 8-6-2023 02:51 AM | Show all posts
I am such a passionate dog lover that I can't bear the thought of any dog suffering or being mistreated. It breaks my heart to see them abandoned or left to fend for themselves on the streets. I firmly believe that every dog deserves a chance at a loving and caring home. One day, while visiting a local shelter, I came across Marta, a sweet chihuahua who was struggling with arthritis. She had a noticeable limp and seemed to be in constant discomfort. Seeing her condition tugged at my heartstrings, and I knew I had to do something to help her. Without hesitation, I decided to rescue Marta and provide her with the care and love she deserved. It was a commitment I made wholeheartedly, knowing that it might involve additional challenges due to her arthritis. I wanted to ensure she had the best possible chance at a pain-free and fulfilling life. I examined so many articles and asked vets for help, and stemcellvet.co.uk article turned out to have the best information about joint arthritis. I am so glad that everything is much better now and stem cell therapy is doing its job.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 04:06 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060527 second(s), 31 queries .