[Copy link]
Post time 3-1-2020 12:45 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
Ex-BNM deputy governor Sukhdave resigns from Khazanah board — sources
Tan Xue Ying
/
theedgemarkets.com

January 03, 2020 10:57 am +08

-A+A
KUALA LUMPUR (Jan 3): Former Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) deputy governor Dr Sukudhew (Sukhdave) Singh is understood to have resigned from the board of Khazanah Nasional Bhd, after some 17 months on the job, according to sources.

The reason behind his resignation is, however, unknown at the time of writing.

Sukhdave was appointed by the Prime Minister's Office to the board of the sovereign wealth fund in July 2018, alongside the appointment of Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad as chairman.

[X] CLOSE
Advertisement
Win Every Week Campaign

Find Out More
play_arrow

volume_off

fullscreen
This followed the en masse resignations of Khazanah's group managing director Tan Sri Azman Mokhtar and eight other board members who had then offered their resignations to Dr Mahathir "to facilitate a smooth and orderly transition under the new government".

Meanwhile, it is also learnt that the appointment of Datuk Shireen Ann Zaharah Muhiudeen — currently chairman of Bursa Malaysia Bhd an independent director of the Federal Land Development Authority — to the board of Khazanah has been put on hold for the time being.

Quoting multiple sources, The Edge Malaysia had earlier reported that Shireen — also the founder and principal fund manager of Corston-Smith Asset Management Sdn Bhd — will be joining the board of Khazanah, which at the time had nine board members including its chairman Dr Mahathir.

The others are Economic Affairs Minister Datuk Seri Mohamed Azmin Ali, Khazanah managing director Datuk Shahril Ridza Ridzuan, former Petroliam Nasional Bhd president Tan Sri Mohd Hassan Marican, Goh Ching Yin, Attorney General's Chambers head of advisory To' Puan Azian Mohd Aziz, SenseTime (a leading China-based artificial intelligence company) founder Xiao'ou Tang and Tencent Holdings Company's top executive Lau Seng Yee, and Sukhdave.

In November 2017, Sukhdave stepped down from his position as BNM deputy governor during Tan Sri Muhammad Ibrahim's term as governor, after 31 years of service in the central bank. He was succeeded by Jessica Chew Cheng Lian.

In what appeared to be a message from Sukhdave to BNM staff that had then gone viral, one paragraph read: "All I can say is that my life in the bank has been based on certain professional expectations, and when I find myself put in circumstances where those expectations can no longer be met, there could have been no other decision for me.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 3-1-2020 12:45 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Baca parenggan terakhir sudehhh

Use magic Report

Post time 3-1-2020 01:28 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
mencairkan....

Use magic Report

Post time 3-1-2020 02:56 PM | Show all posts
kici kici...lumbu jaga.....sudah besar..khazanah jaga....lu kasi depan dia suka belakang pusing.....wakakakakkakakaakakaa

Use magic Report

Post time 3-1-2020 04:49 PM | Show all posts
Former Bank Negara deputy governor quits Khazanah board
Updated 2 hours ago · Published on 3 Jan 2020 2:46PM · 0 Comments
More

Sukhdave Singh stepped down as BNM deputy governor in 2017. – Bank Negara website pic, January 3, 2020.

FORMER Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) deputy governor Sukhdave Singh has quit the Khazanah Nasional Bhd board of directors effective January 1.

“We thank Sukhdave for his commitment and contributions to Khazanah since his appointment to the board in 2018, and we wish him the very best for the future,” said a spokesman for the sovereign wealth fund in a brief statement today.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-1-2020 05:01 PM | Show all posts
kabukiman replied at 3-1-2020 12:45 PM
Baca parenggan terakhir sudehhh

In what appeared to be a message from Sukhdave to BNM staff that had then gone viral, one paragraph read: "All I can say is that my life in the bank has been based on certain professional expectations, and when I find myself put in circumstances where those expectations can no longer be met, there could have been no other decision for me.

Apa maksud sebenarnya ni?
Tak berapa nak faham.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 3-1-2020 05:02 PM | Show all posts
habis rosak Khazanah Nasional bawah PHDAP

Use magic Report

Post time 3-1-2020 05:09 PM | Show all posts
sayawifenikmie replied at 3-1-2020 09:01 AM
In what appeared to be a message from Sukhdave to BNM staff that had then gone viral, one paragrap ...

Dia tak mau bersubahat

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-1-2020 05:10 PM | Show all posts
Bukan khazanah saja. PNB, tabung Haji, Felda LTAT semua dijarah

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-1-2020 06:55 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
sayawifenikmie replied at 3-1-2020 05:01 PM
In what appeared to be a message from Sukhdave to BNM staff that had then gone viral, one paragrap ...

Benggali ni berperibadi tinggi.

Masa di BNM dia sanggup lepaskan jawatan sbb Ada benda yg Tak kena dia nak kene bersubahat.

Jadi Kita boleh baca sendiri la apa yg sedang Dan akn berlaku di khazanah.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-1-2020 07:36 PM | Show all posts

... thankss ... akak tak pandai sangat BI ... bila baca jawapan u .. baca balik statement dia ... baru dapat tangkat yg tersirat disebalik yg tersurat. Bagus keepribadian dia ni ... kalau non malay macam ni ... tak kisah pun kalau dia jadi menteri ke apa ...

Use magic Report

Post time 3-1-2020 07:37 PM | Show all posts
kabukiman replied at 3-1-2020 06:55 PM
Benggali ni berperibadi tinggi.

Masa di BNM dia sanggup lepaskan jawatan sbb Ada benda yg Tak k ...

... bagus lah kalau gitu .... saya suka orang ygberpendirian macam tu ... harap2 bukan sebab geletikan tangan2 kat atas ...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

12-5-2024 08:59 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.222711 second(s), 39 queries .