Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: shanew3stgalz

PANDAY ~ Another Echo's Soap

Close [Copy link]
nicolete This user has been deleted
Post time 20-9-2004 09:37 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by shanew3stgalz at 20-9-2004 07:39 PM:

nicolete, hi! are you from Phillipines??

Maraming salamat! :tq :bgrin:

BTW, i'm diettiners... i'd like them since.. i had joined their MB.. IMO, they are so sweet together!  ...

The reason why they broke up is , when Echo and Kristine (tin tin) were doing their last movie together , echo fell in love with another girl , a model turned actress  who was part of that movie too. Her name is Cindy Kurleto
This hurt Tin Tin a lot as she considers Echo her greatest love. Her elder sister Kathleen said  Kristine cried a LOT and was very depressed. Kristine even tried to fix thing and was willing to give Echo another chance but Echo was already very much in love with Cindy by then .  Kristine had a hard time at first doing this soap SANAY WALA NANG WAKAS because she was still hurting at this time and yet she has to work with Echo in SWNW which is a love story  .  Eventually Tin learned to forgive Echo for and are now they are friends again.

Echo and Cindy were lovers for over a year but they never admitted to it  .   A few months  after Echo and Cindy broke up this March,  Cindy was asked on why they broke up , she said " I WANT A MAN WHO CAN STAND UP FOR ME AND BE PROUD TO BE MY MAN " , I WAS SO FED UP FROM LYING ALL THE TIME. IT IS HE (ECHO)WHO DID NOT WANT US TO ADMIT OUR RELATIONSHIP TO THE PUBLIC COZ HIS BOSSES ( ABS MANAGEMENT) DID NOT WANT HIM TO DO THAT. EVEN MY OWN MANGER TOLD ME NOT TO ADMIT IT. HOW SAD ? YOU LOVE SOMEBODY BUT THAT PERSON CANT BE PUBLICLY PROUD OF YOU  

Recently Echo started courting Cindy again , trying to win her back. This time around Echo is not denying things about Cindy. Things are looking good for both of them . Echo even invited Cindy to his recent birthday party even though he knows it will be covered by TV camera and even talked about her in TV interviews. .  ABS now is obviously not stopping Echo from making known who  his special someone really is  since SWNW has already ended .

Kristine as you know is very happy in her love live now with Diether.

BELOW IS AN EXERPT OF THE BIRTHDAY MESSAGE  OF KRISTINE"S AUNT
( Tita(aunt) Olette )  For Kristine  which she posted in one of Kristine's messageboard.

P.S. from tita Olette:

I am proud of you Tin, after what you have been through from your past lovelife, you were able to get up & move ahead!! I was there when you cried your eyes & heart out. I was there when you tried to mend your broken heart. I was there feeling helpless b'coz there was nothing I can do to make your pains go away. I was there crying silently for you and praying to GOD that a new love will come along & sweep you off your feet and help you pick up the broken pieces of your shattered heart...yes, Tin, I was there hoping I can help you forget and yet so amazed how easy it is for you to forgive. Because of that, you thought me and many others how to forgive and even love the one that hurt you because you never ceased to do so but in a friendly level now,
there were no regrets,we realized that there was once real love,it just didn't work out! We still love & respect him for his choice, wishing him the best that love can offer in the arms of someone new.

I was there,too,when you never lost hope, still norturing that greatest love in your heart, wishing, praying & hoping with you,that it will somehow be renewed! I was there,too when you tried to find that love from someone new but you never felt right about it! But that was a long time ago. Now, you have finally moved on. Finally I am seeing that glow of love from your beautiful face again. I know in my heart that GOD, indeed works in a mysterious way. I am again praying that this time it will work out for you. Nervous but hopeful & prayerful....

I thank GOD for giving you another chance to find love and I thank GOD that you never gave up on love.

[ Last edited by nicolete on 20-9-2004 at 09:44 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-9-2004 11:29 AM | Show all posts
watak ara time kecil tu cute la...muka pun cute...rambut panjang lagi....

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2004 11:55 AM | Show all posts
semalam aku mc so sempatlah tgk drama nie....budak yg jadi Grace tu kiut ...rambut panjang...korang tahu tak bila ulangan nya sebab cite nie main time office hour....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-9-2004 12:53 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by PrincessFiona at 21-9-2004 11:55 AM:
semalam aku mc so sempatlah tgk drama nie....budak yg jadi Grace tu kiut ...rambut panjang...korang tahu tak bila ulangan nya sebab cite nie main time office hour....

Rerunnya tengah malam.. pukul 12 setengah malam.. kalau pagi lak pukul 10.. :ah:

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2004 01:20 PM | Show all posts
citer nie best gak...tapi aku tetap tak bleh lupakan KTKH...pasalnyer aku rasa 1st episode KTKH lebih tragik dan menyedihkan...tapi memandangkan citer nie the highest rating aku kena tgklah...walaupun kat filipin citer nie highest rating maybe disebabkan pelakon dier lebih popular...tapi untuk aku KTKH tetap my best filipin drama...sampai aku nengok mak grace smalam pun aku teringat lorrea...

tapi korang perasan tak citer filipin nie mula2 citer mesti lebih kurang sama...pompuan dier lari tinggakan anaklah pasal kena tuduh or pasal mak lelaki tak suka pompuanlah...

saper sini tau aper yg diorang cakap time awal2 tue pasalnyer astro takder subtitle plak...nasib baik time diorang dah besar ada subtitle...

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2004 01:30 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by nicolete at 28-8-2004 05:04 PM:
Yes this seires is nice too.  Although   it was in danger for awhile of being ended sooner than  it did because of somewhat big drop in ratings after just 2 to  4 months of airing.  Things started  ...

hi nic...can you paste Diether pic in here bcoz i want to see the hunk who being jericho rival in this series...:cak:

Use magic Report

Follow Us
sofia This user has been deleted
Post time 21-9-2004 06:13 PM | Show all posts
best jugak cerita ni. baru first time tengok tadi.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2004 06:49 PM | Show all posts
mmg best pun.....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

nicolete This user has been deleted
Post time 21-9-2004 07:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by c-mei at 21-9-2004 01:30 PM:

hi nic...can you paste Diether pic in here bcoz i want to see the hunk who being jericho rival in this series...:cak:

Well I dont know how to post picture but here is a nice link with 3 nice good quality pictures of him and article also.

http://www.mostbeautifulman.com/biography/newsmendiether.shtml

maybe you can just post here  those 3 picture in the link I gave above

Thanks

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2004 08:28 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by shanew3stgalz at 12/6/2004 08:30 PM:

Uhm.. around 300 episod kot?!.. entahlah.. tak sure.. tp, cholete post dan katanya 300 episod.. lama la tu ek.. huhu..

wah:...panjangnyer...KTKH dulu brape episod ek?:stp:...citer ni lebih panjang dari KTKH kan?mesti byk konflik yg berlaku ni:hmm:....

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2004 08:31 PM | Show all posts
erm...mintak tlg skit bleh? sesiapa yg rajin bleh tak tlg buat sinopsis untuk citer hari ni? t-qah tak tgk sbb hari ni t-qah puasa, pergi beli makanan nak buat buka puasa....thanks

Use magic Report

AMaY This user has been deleted
Post time 21-9-2004 10:40 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by atiqah_bea at 21-9-2004 08:28 PM:

wah:...panjangnyer...KTKH dulu brape episod ek?:stp:...citer ni lebih panjang dari KTKH kan?mesti byk konflik yg berlaku ni:hmm:....

a'ah ler panjang nyer cerite ni, 300 episodes tu. Bile nak habis? Tapi tak pe Astro terror pendek kan cerite yg panjang berjela .

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2004 11:35 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by AMaY at 2004-9-21 10:40 PM:

a'ah ler panjang nyer cerite ni, 300 episodes tu. Bile nak habis? Tapi tak pe Astro terror pendek kan cerite yg panjang berjela .

kan nicolette tu cakap 300 episod kat filipina.. kat sana 1 episod setengah jam je.. bila tolak dgn iklan lak tinggal 15 min je cite.. satu minggu cite tu kat m'sia bersamaan 15 episod kat filipina... jadi :stp::stp: kena kira ni.. dlm 5 bulan kot habis

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2004 11:41 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by c-mei at 2004-9-21 01:20 PM:
citer nie best gak...tapi aku tetap tak bleh lupakan KTKH...pasalnyer aku rasa 1st episode KTKH lebih tragik dan menyedihkan...tapi memandangkan citer nie the highest rating aku kena tgklah...walau ...

betul tu.. episod 1 KTKH lebih trajik dan menyedihkan.. lagi sedih giler2... aku rindu betul la.. dgn lorrea.. lagipun tema dorang berbeza kan?? KTKH pencarian & penantian ibu carik anak.. sana'y walang ni?? blur la.. walaupun tunjuk camne dorang berpisah... ttp blur la aku ni.. :lol

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2004 01:19 AM | Show all posts
hehehehehe.. huhuhuhu

lepas tgk episod 2 tadi rasa macam di alam fantasi lak.. dalam cite dongeng.. jatuh cinta buat kali pertama namapun love story kan??

lol:lol

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-9-2004 05:42 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by c-mei at 21-9-2004 01:30 PM:

c-mei, aku tolong pastekan ye..

BTW, ni gambar DietTin.. tengok sendiri.. dan nilaikan sendiri..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 22-9-2004 05:48 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by c-mei at 21-9-2004 01:20 PM:
citer nie best gak...tapi aku tetap tak bleh lupakan KTKH...pasalnyer aku rasa 1st episode KTKH lebih tragik dan menyedihkan...tapi memandangkan citer nie the highest rating aku kena tgklah...walau ...

Tu la pasal.. aku lagi suka kalau watak Elizabeth tu dipegang oleh Lorea (aku lupa full name dia...).. sebab dia even dah berumur.. tetap cunkan.. dr watak Elizabeth tu.. :ah:

Aku pun memula tak faham sangat.. sebab tak de subtitle.. Astro ni memang spoil betullah! :agr:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-9-2004 05:51 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by eyka at 22-9-2004 01:19 AM:
hehehehehe.. huhuhuhu

lepas tgk episod 2 tadi rasa macam di alam fantasi lak.. dalam cite dongeng.. jatuh cinta buat kali pertama namapun love story kan??

lol:lol

Romantislah cerita ni! Christian punya character best.. cuma terlalu obses dgn. kerja..

Part kiss tulah yang paling romantis.. huhu.. boleh lak mcm tu..

Tp kan.. Christian tu cucu kepada maknya Richard.. jd..???? :stp:

Use magic Report

AMaY This user has been deleted
Post time 22-9-2004 10:55 AM | Show all posts
yesterday nyer episode so cute! Comel sungguh ARA & CHRISTIAN :pompom:!

Aku tak pernah tengok cerite dorng yg dulu tu, ape name die Pangako Sayo?? Anyway, my first Filipinos series was KTHK, terus get hooked :love:. Memang bestlah Filipino series ni. Cerite dorang tak boring. Banyak twist and turn.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2004 12:37 PM | Show all posts
episode smalam mmg romantic la.....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

23-4-2024 10:30 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.070574 second(s), 39 queries .