CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: shanew3stgalz

FULL HOUSE ~ Sesi Borak2 SHG & Bi Rain

Close [Copy link]
Post time 17-12-2004 01:43 PM | Show all posts
ni kawan jasmine tolong carikan sipnosis.
kat tv tak tayang lagi so jasmine tunjuk episod pertama ajerk!!

scene starts wit bi waking up by an alarm clock. He comes out of bed wit tons of media members questioning him wether the scandal is true wit him and a girl. He jus goes away, (i think, lol been a while) SHG is talking on the fone wit someone (i think it was a company that buys scenarios). She's talking and i guess her scenario doesnt get accepted. Her friends go to the hospital and the doctor says, " the girl is about to hab a baby" the girl says something like they will need money fo the baby. So than the guy says, "dont worrie about it". So they come to SHG's house to visit her and tells her she can go to china fo free. SHG cant believe it at first cuz she knows nothings free in this world. but the friends insist and SHG trusts her friends so decides to go on the free vacation. She is about to leave from the airport when her friends give her some cash. Probably because she will need money cuz the trip isnt fully paid, lol. She gets on the plane(first class) and Bi sits rite next to her. She can't believe it. So the plane starts off when its SHG first time on a plane so she grabs Bi's arm tightly, lol. Its like time to eat and SHG eats a lot while Bi is eating a little. i think shg eats to much and barfs on Bi's shirt. Bi gets mad and takes of his shirt and tries to wash it, but he cant so he jus shoves it in his plane seat. They get off the plane but SHG is sleeping. Bi has already left, but SHG finds Bi's shirt so she wants to give it back to her. But he's already gone. So SHG lurks around to find her ride or guide. But no one shows up, So SHG decides to ride a taxi to her hotel, but she cant speak there language. So she has trouble she tries to pay the taxi driver but doesnt hab enough money. But manages to get by. At the hotel lobbby she asks fo her room but the Concierge says, " you hab not reserved this room" so she is furious becuz nothing is going right. But KSS stands next to her and stares at her. SHG says something like " am i that pretty? blah blah, not knowing he's korean. So SHG keeps complaining, but KSS gets SHG a room. and SHG finds out he was korean all along. SHG says thank you and leaves. Umm SHG goes to her room and calls her friends, but they wont answer, meanwhile in korea. her friends have sold her house.
Back in China SHG is hungry so decides to make instant ramen and meets KSS again. and they say "wat a coincidence" and KSS is busy so goes away and tells her "we shall meet again" something like that. KSS goes up to Bi's room and they great each other and talk. KSS says he's going back to korean now. so they leave, and SHG wanders around China. Trying to find money to pay the hotel bill and a ticket back to korea. well she can't find nothing so goes back to her hotel. She remebers KSS saying his lil bro was Bi. So SHG goes to Bi's room wit the shirt he left behind on the plane. He answers it and SHG says can we talk and Bi closes the door. SHG knocks again, Bi answers and slams the door again, this goes on fo a while, until finally SHG says she knows KSS. They talk and SHG says how long she has known KSS and they could of gotten married, and how Bi shouldnt treat her this way. So she gets some money and heads back to korea. She finds out her
house has been stolen and tries to find her friends. She jus sleeps in the empty house fo a while. Until Bi moves in, lol. He kicks her out and she sleeps outside, She gets a cold and so Bi takes care of her. Later SHG acts like she's sick so she can stay in the house. Bi leaves and SHG eats everything. lol. Bi realizes she isnt sick.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-12-2004 02:31 PM | Show all posts
rumah utk citer full house memang cantik... sesape boleh tolong postkan kat sini.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2004 03:13 PM | Show all posts
Yesasia akan keluarkan DVD FULL HOUSE with English Sub pada 15 Januari 2005. Ini pada sapa2 yg berminat beli online dari Yesasia. Satu saja slacknya, harga DVD in US dollar.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2004 01:09 AM | Show all posts

jasmine.c-mei....!!!

uih...
korang berdua punya sinopsis full giler.......

p/s:JASMINE,C-MEI,korang dah tengok ker sunshine of love tuh??

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2004 08:16 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by GRINDSAKHTANIC at 18-12-2004 01:09 AM:
uih...
korang berdua punya sinopsis full giler.......

p/s:JASMINE,C-MEI,korang dah tengok ker sunshine of love tuh??

sunshine of love ...:hmm:  citer apa tue...:hmm:

nie gambar cast yg berlakon citer nie...

From left to right:

+Han Ji Eun (Song Hae Gyo)
+Lee Young Jae (Jung Ji Hoon)
+Kang Hae Won (Han Eun Jung)
+Yoo Min Hyuk (Kim Sung Soo)

credit to soompi and kbs

[ Last edited by c-mei on 18-12-2004 at 08:19 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2004 08:27 AM | Show all posts
korang nak aku postkan sinopsis citer nie tak..kalau nak cakap pasal mana tau kalau korang kata tak nak spoiler ker...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 18-12-2004 08:29 AM | Show all posts
nie gambar komik...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2004 09:07 AM | Show all posts

laki nie pun cam hensem jer...:cak:

credit to kbs.co.kr

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-12-2004 09:09 AM | Show all posts
Yang nie khas Buat Shane...shane jgn pengsan plak ko tgk gambar nnie...:lol

credit to soompi

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2004 09:15 AM | Show all posts
lagi...

scene kiss..:love:

nie pada saper2 yg nak tgk ruper full house tue...aku dpt pic yg nie jer...tapi mcm nielah bentuk rumah dier...:ah:

credit to soompi

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2004 09:34 AM | Show all posts
nielah aku cakap part time bi nanti kiss SHK depan org ramai...:ah:

pastue 2 org tue terkejut..:

credit to kbs.co.kr

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2004 09:42 AM | Show all posts
takperlah aku ngan baik hatinyer postkan sinopsis dier kat sini yek...mula episode 1 dulu...

nie scene SHG dulu mcm mana kawan dier betrayed dier supaya dier kuar dari rumah tue and jual full house nie kat Bi...:ah:..x guna punyer kawan...:kant:

1) epi 1 -

It says, While Ji Eun is writing another screenplay at her house, her friends come over, telling her she won some free ticket to China.   She's a bit skeptical, but free is free, so she takes it. Young Jae is filming a movie in China, and so he ends up sitting next to Ji Eun on the plane. Ji Eun gets a little...airsick? Haha, she gets a headache and throws up on his shirt (There's a clip of them filming this somewhere in this thread). When Ji Eun gets off the plane, there is no guide, and no reservation at the hotel for her. She gets help from Min Hyuk and is able to get a room...but her friends in Korea aren't getting the phone, and she has no money. Young Jae is stressed out (worried?) about Min Hyuk coming back to Korea, and so he decides to call Hae Won but he just hangs up the phone. Ji Eun is losing money (or whatever it says) and is determined to get back to Korea...but she has no money to buy a ticket, so she decides to borrow money from Young Jae. Young Jae can't believe she has the nerve to ask him that. haha ^^  s going to come back. Young Jae decides to do something....

---> Han Ji Eun (Song HyeGyo) is sent on a trip to China by her friends who tell her that the whole trip is free. Ji Eun gets suspicious at first, but lets it go in the end, and goes to the trip.   Her friends are secretly sending her away so they can sell the house,  and get money to start their life a new with their new baby.  On the plane, she meets Lee Young Jae (Bi/Jung Jihoon) and is fascinated by the plane and in meeting him. Young Jae is annoyed by her, and doesn't really talk to her. They talk a bit, and find out they are in the same hotel. She ends up throwing up on him on the plane... Not a very good first impression. Young Jae takes off the thrown-up shirt and puts it away in the front basket of the seat.   When the plane lands in China, Ji Eun wakes up to an empty plane.   (She overslept) She gathers her things, but realizes that Young Jae  left his shirt.   She is greeted at the airport with noone, and calls her friends to ask what has happened. They don't answer. She ends up riding a taxi  to get to the hotel, which spends up all her money.

She arrives at the hotel and has trouble checking in, etc. Yoo Min Hyuk is also there, and tells Ji Eun that he is here to meet Young  Jae. Young Jae helps her out and shes grateful... etc. etc.  Ji Eun thinks that Min Hyuk is chinese because he speaks chinese to the front desk. So, when Min Hyuk stares at her... she says in Korean, "Do you think I'm that pretty... Chee... why do you keep staring.." And then he smiles, and she says... "Why are you smiling... Not like you understand what I'm saying..."  Then she had trouble trying to communicate with the front desk, and then he talks to her in korean asking if he can help her... and shes surprised... etc.etc. ^^* its funnier if you see the ep. but hope that helped. :]

She browses around China the first day, and soon realizes that she has a big problem on her hands. She has no money for food anymore nor the plane ride back to Korea.   She frets about it for a little while in her hotel room, and lays across the shirt that Young Jae left, which she cleaned and ironed.   She goes to his room and says that she has his shirt. He says "thanks" and shuts the door. Basically she wants money from him. He keeps on saying 'no', and when she finally knocks one last time, she asks for Min Hyuk's phone number.

He asks her how she knows him, and she says that you guys seem close, and this is no way to treat her like this, Min Hyuk in mind.  Min Hyuk is a good friend and 형 to Young Jae, so he decides to let her in.  They talk, and Ji Eun basically makes up a big fat 뻥 (lie) saying she was a past lover of Min Hyuk, tears-in-eyes the whole enchilada.   Young Jae, thinking about Min Hyuk lends her a lot of money, enough for the trip to Korea.

Ji Eun arrives in Korea, and calls her friends, very angry at what happened during the trip. Of course, they don't answer.  Meanwhile, Young Jae is visiting the store of the girl he has a crush on, Kang Hae Won. However, Hae Won currently likes Min Hyuk, and I'm pretty sure Min Hyuk likes her too...Young Jae is jealous... etc. etc.  Ji Eun founds out that her friends sold the house to live a new life with their baby.  Ji Eun still stays in the house because she has nowhere else to go, when she gets an unexpected call from Young Jae.  Young Jae dresses her up, and takes her out to dinner which *what a surprise* Min Hyuk and Hae Won are invited to.   Young Jae's plan is to make Min Hyuk and Ji Eun fall in love "again"... so he can have a chance with Hae Won. However, This  "relationship" is a lie. So around this part, Ji Eun is screwed.  During the dinner, Young Jae finds out that she has lied, and after Hae Won and Min Hyuk have left, he asks Ji Eun what the heck  happened... She tries to explain but he gets all angry, and they get into an argument.   They eventually both leave, and Ji Eun goes back to her house.   However, the movers I guess have come and started putting everything and she can't stay there anymore.   She waits on the porch of her house, waiting for a miracle, When  Young Jae arrives.

Then the episode ends.  :ah:

aku akan pastekan summary yg paling ringkas...so lepas tue  aku pastekan summary yg sama tapi scene berlainan...:ah:

Epi 1:   another summary

alrite,. scene starts wit bi waking up by an alarm clock. He comes out of bed wit tons of media members questioning him wether the scandal is true wit him and a girl. He jus goes away, (i think, lol been a while) SHG is talking on the fone wit someone (i think it was a company that buys scenarios). She's talking and i guess her scenario doesnt get accepted. Her friends go to the hospital and the doctor says, " the girl is about to hab a baby" the girl says something like they will need money fo the baby. So than the guy says, "dont worrie about it". So they come to SHG's house to visit her and tells her she can go to china fo free. SHG cant believe it at first cuz she knows nothings free in this world. but the friends insist and SHG trusts her friends so decides to go on the free vacation. She is about to leave from the airport when her friends give her some cash. Probably because she will need money cuz the trip isnt fully paid, lol. She gets on the plane(first class) and Bi sits rite next to her. She can't believe it. So the plane starts off when its SHG first time on a plane so she grabs Bi's arm tightly, lol. Its like time to eat and SHG eats a lot while Bi is eating a little. i think shg eats to much and barfs on Bi's shirt. Bi gets mad and takes of his shirt and tries to wash it, but he cant so he jus shoves it in his plane seat. They get off the plane but SHG is sleeping. Bi has already left, but SHG finds Bi's shirt so she wants to give it back to her. But he's already gone. So SHG lurks around to find her ride or guide. But no one shows up, So SHG decides to ride a taxi to her hotel, but she cant speak there language. So she has trouble she tries to pay the taxi driver but doesnt hab enough money. But manages to get by. At the hotel lobbby she asks fo her room but the Concierge says, " you hab not reserved this room" so she is furious becuz nothing is going right. But KSS stands next to her and stares at her. SHG says something like " am i that pretty? blah blah, not knowing he's korean. So SHG keeps complaining, but KSS gets SHG a room. and SHG finds out he was korean all along. SHG says thank you and leaves. Umm SHG goes to her room and calls her friends, but they wont answer, meanwhile in korea. her friends have sold her house.

Back in China SHG is hungry so decides to make instant ramen and meets KSS again. and they say "wat a coincidence" and KSS is busy so goes away and tells her "we shall meet again" something like that. KSS goes up to Bi's room and they great each other and talk. KSS says he's going back to korean now. so they leave, and SHG wanders around china. Trying to find money to pay the hotel bill and a ticket back to korea. well she can't find nothing so goes back to her hotel. She remebers KSS saying his lil bro was Bi. So SHG goes to Bi's room wit the shirt he left behind on the plane. He answers it and SHG says can we talk and Bi closes the door. SHG knocks again, Bi answers and slams the door again, this goes on fo a while, until finally SHG says she knows KSS. They talk and SHG says how long she has known KSS and they could of gotten married, and how Bi shouldnt treat her this way. So she gets some money and heads back to korea. She finds out her house has been stolen and tries to find her friends. She jus sleeps in the empty house fo a while. Until Bi moves in, lol. He kicks her out and she sleeps outside, She gets a cold and so Bi takes care of her. Later SHG acts like she's sick so she can stay in the house. Bi leaves and SHG eats everything. lol. Bi realizes she isnt sick. I think that was the end of episode 1.

credit to soompi

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2004 10:04 AM | Show all posts
scene nie untuk sinopsis #2..

tapi aku belu mank paste lagilah...kat aku ada dari episode 1-16 episode nyer sinopsis...kalau aku ada masa aku pastekan sinopsis lain kat sini...hari nie tgh x der kerja tue yg rajin giler nie...

2) SECOND EPISODE SYNOPSIS
starts out wit SHG in the house telling BI she doesnt want to sell her house.
SHG says, "she cant let her house go like that".
BI says, "I also paid lots of money to get this house."
SHG says, "than I'll give you the money back soon".
Bi says, "soon?! u dont even hab the money and ur telling me to give you back your house?"
SHG digs into her bag
SHG says, "here"
Bi says, "whats this?"
SHG says, "you may have not known but i write internet stories, its not something very big but everytime i make money from it you can take it. Plus the money I owe I promise to pay you back.
SHG says, " this house was built by mai father that passed away. This isnt just mai house, its also a part of me. I can't just give it up like that.

blah blah, lol
after all that talk Bi still kicks her out of his house. She checks her bag and the picture of her with her family is smashed. She starts cying and calls him arrogant, other bad words, lol. Bi gets ready to run when he finds SHG in front of the house in a bench sleeping. He tries to wake her up. SHG says she's hurting. SHG gets up to leave and walks away from the house. Bi runs across the beach and comes back and finds SHG on the bench again, He yells at her to get out. He checks her temperature and its high, So he carries her inside the house and runs to the town to get her medicine. He gives her the medicine. And asks her if shes okae and if she doesnt need to see the doctor. SHG resists going to the doctor and says she wants to stay home. Bi goes thru her bags and looks at her agenda, and on the 19th it says the date where her father passed away. Bi looks at SHG sleeping and pulls a blanket over her.
Meanwhile
KSS is doing some work when HEJ knocks and they go to a bar. They talk fo a while. HEj goes to the bathroom and KSS is already gone to another place wit some girls. HEJ is kinda mad.
Back to SHG's house, Bi tries to cool her down wit a towel. The next day SHG feels much better, but she acts like she's still sick. Bi has to go out so tells SHG to sstay home and rest. BI leaves and SHG gets up and eats everything, when later that day Bi comes home and SHG jus throws all the food wrappers, garbage into the fridge. Than Bi realizes she's okay now. So gives her money to find a place to stay. SHG asks her why are u offering me this money? Bi says, "because u need it" SHG starts to yell at Bi fo being a jerk and leaves the house. He finds her going no where waiting in the bus stop so picks her up and brings her back to his house. He tells her, "if u want to stay in mai house u need to clean the house and cook me breakfast every morning at 7. SHG complains but Bi just says. "so wat" Bi tells what he likes and dislikes and SHG agrees on some of them. SHG sees Bi practing one of his lines, eventhough Bi was practing wat he was gonna say to HEJ. SHG tells Bi the line is very corny/lame. SHG says she cant be home early tomorrow and Bi says why? SHG says " lets keep our privacy" and Bi says the same. The next day SHG decides to go the hospital where she heard her friends come to. SHe stakes out and finds them coming out and chases them. because of a diversion she loses them. Bi is waiting fo HEJ to come in a nice restaurant with everything prepared. Bi wants to propose to HEJ. Finally HEJ comes and they eat. when the dessert is ready to come (inside the dessert is HEJ's ring) KSS calls HEJ to come to him. HEJ agrees and tells Bi she needs to go. Bi is mad, HEJ is making herself pretty, lol. When Bi comes in asks her "Do u like mai brother?!!?" and HEJ says, "why do i hab to tell u that?" and bi says, "why do u like him? he doesnt like you!!" HEJ says, "I like him. and tells him see ya later" Bi is shocked. and HEJ is staring at KSS and they talk
Now Bi is drinking when SHG comes in and joins in. SHG asks him if the shoot went well. Than SHG starts talking about wat Bi did and wat he was about to do. Bi asks her "how do u know this" and SHG says, "because i'm a writer" But than SHG goes too far so Bi decides to sleep. Bi leaves and SHG is cleaning when she finds an invitation to a ceremony where tons of celebs attend. So she wants to go because maybe one of them mite want her scenario. Bi says no. because he's too lazy. Bi goes to the ceremony and SHG finds the invite and comes. SHG is talking too KSS about something. than SHG leaves fo some reason. and HEJ yells at KSS and tells him she likes him. KSS tells her that Bi likes her. She's shocked. So SHG heads back to KSS. HEJ asks BI if he likes her. So HEJ asks Bi if she likes her. Loves her. KSS says, "wat are u doing" KEj says, "if u like me propose to me now. Bi says, " I like you a lot............ SHG" and grabs her and kisses and tons of cameras go flashing.

yg nie ngan dialog skali...:ah:

EP 2 summary with some dialogue.

EP.2
SCENE 1

YJ: 搒o everything went through with the deal? Ok

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2004 10:05 AM | Show all posts
sambungan

SCENE 5

JE is better and YJ is on the phone saying that the deal got messed up, he is really pissed off.

YJ makes jook (rice porridge, pretty much given when you抮e sick with some sesame oil and soy sauce- given to people who are sick or loss of appetite). JE still pretends to be sick. YJ said that he was going out and leaves.

After he leaves, JE ends up eating all the jook and most of the food in the fridge.

YJ comes back and finds that she made an absolute mess in the kitchen, thus confirming that she is well.

JE still pretends to be sick and says that she still cant get up. She抯 still too sick to leave and apologizes to him that she is going to have to say in HIS house a little bit longer.

YJ: 揳ren抰 you putting on a great show

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2004 10:09 AM | Show all posts
saper nak tgk pic...bleh gi sini..

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/full/art/photo/photo.html

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2004 10:17 AM | Show all posts
macam best jer citer nie.sebab tue aku masuk sini.shk kat sini lawalah.c-mei,kau tengok citer nie kat soompi takder subtitle kan????

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-12-2004 10:45 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by nmi at 18-12-2004 10:17 AM:
macam best jer citer nie.sebab tue aku masuk sini.shk kat sini lawalah.c-mei,kau tengok citer nie kat soompi takder subtitle kan????

aah...hehe......tapi aku buat2 faham jerlah...terpaksa refer kat sinopsis...:ah:...kat soompi full house nyer citer klau nak download kat media ada sampai episode 8 jer...tapi kalau nak tgk sampai habis terpaksalah korek thread full  house yg pjg menjela tue...:kant:

Use magic Report

staja9 This user has been deleted
Post time 18-12-2004 08:37 PM | Show all posts
waa.... best la korang bg sinopsis.... detail laks tu... thanks!!!:love::love::love:

dah tgk kat soompi a few ep... tp xleh concntrate la sbb xphm sepatah haram...
intro dier... nampak cam SHG :nerd: abish...
tp lps tu cun abish.....

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2004 08:43 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by c-mei at 18-12-2004 10:45 AM:

aah...hehe......tapi aku buat2 faham jerlah...terpaksa refer kat sinopsis...:ah:...kat soompi full house nyer citer klau nak download kat media ada sampai episode 8 jer...tapi kalau nak tgk sampai habis terpaksalah korek thread full  house yg pjg menjela tue... ...

rajinnyer c-mei

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2004 08:51 PM | Show all posts
ff: jap... sorry yer...

korg dah tgk 'Terms of Endearment'......?
nampak cam boring jer...
tp ranking dier tggi....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 03:14 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.286063 second(s), 39 queries .