Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: shanew3stgalz

FULL HOUSE ~ Sesi Borak2 SHG & Bi Rain

Close [Copy link]
Post time 18-12-2004 08:52 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by c-mei at 18-12-2004 10:45 AM:

aah...hehe......tapi aku buat2 faham jerlah...terpaksa refer kat sinopsis...:ah:...kat soompi full house nyer citer klau nak download kat media ada sampai episode 8 jer...tapi kalau nak tgk s ...

tapi citer dier memang meacam best.shg nampak cantik.kalau tak muka dier macam pucat jer.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-12-2004 01:11 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by c-mei at 2004-12-18 08:16 AM:

sunshine of love ...:hmm:  citer apa tue...:hmm:

nie gambar cast yg berlakon citer nie...

[img]http://img.kbs.co.kr/cms/dr ...

engko nih buat penat aku jer posting gambo kat atas tuh.....nampaknya,terpaksa aku buka topik baru.....

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2004 09:40 AM | Show all posts
ni godaan besar nie....., nampak mcm best jerr citer nie, tak pasal2 aku nak kena gak beli cd nie....

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2004 03:08 PM | Show all posts
Dah ada jual kat m'sia ke?

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2004 03:55 PM | Show all posts
lom lagi kot....

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2004 08:47 AM | Show all posts
Cantik lerr lokasi pergambaran citer full house ni...kalau dapat rumah macam ni, best gilerr!!!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 21-12-2004 08:50 AM | Show all posts
wow lawanyer rumah.........  eh agak2 korang lerr citer nie ngan citer miss kim tu yg mana lebih best ah...??

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2004 08:57 AM | Show all posts
citer ni berakhir dengan happy ending kerr?
ni gambar masa wedding!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-12-2004 12:27 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by jasmine at 21-12-2004 08:57 AM:
citer ni berakhir dengan happy ending kerr?
ni gambar masa wedding!

of courselah happy ending....ending dier siap pakai poll lagi kat korea kalau x silap akulah...:hmm:

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2004 03:32 PM | Show all posts
waa... macam best citer nih... kawin2 kontrak pulak tu...
couple citer ni pun best..sesuwey...
ade sinopsis pulak tu...ee....:clap::clap:

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2004 03:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by c-mei at 18-12-2004 09:07 AM:

tinggi nyer hero nih..

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2004 06:15 PM | Show all posts
Dlm banyak2 lagu dari Full House OST, yg sedap lagu nyanyian WHY, track 2. tajuk lagu OON MYUNG. Dia ada dua version satu pop, satu lagi slow. Aku dah download dari soompi.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-12-2004 01:36 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Kimmy at 21-12-2004 06:15 PM:
Dlm banyak2 lagu dari Full House OST, yg sedap lagu nyanyian WHY, track 2. tajuk lagu OON MYUNG. Dia ada dua version satu pop, satu lagi slow. Aku dah download dari soompi.

alamak kimmy...bleh tolong aku tak...aku minat lah ngan lagu ost citer nie...yg main theme dier...kalau ada tolong paste kat sini link dier bleh tak...aku nak d/load lah...aku hari tue nak d/load kat soompi tapi x sempat...:ah:

Use magic Report

Post time 22-12-2004 01:41 AM | Show all posts
nie simopsis episode 3

3) epi 3

The sudden proposal by Young jae to Ji Eun, has the media talking like crazy. Ji Eun is in shock after this proposal of course... But her mind is full of worry, when Young Jae says Ji Eun can keep (?) the Full House after the marraige.

Through the newspaper the media has sent out, Her friends (the ones who sold her house) find out that they are to be married, and find Ji Eun. But they are not the only ones who are looking for Ji Eun. Young Jae's family sends a driver to Young Jae's house to bring her out to them.

Ji Eun is surprised by this sudden meeting of Young Jae's family, however... Young Jae's parents and grandmother do not like Ji Eun, and Ji Eun is hurt by the comments they say to her.

Young Jae finds out that his family went to bring her, and races to his home to get Ji Eun out and storms out with her.

(This part i'm not so sure of) Ji Eun and Young Jae argue about this...
(This part i'm sure of) Ji Eun can't take it anymore and packs her things and leaves the Full House...

=  another summary

Starts out where Bi kisses SHG in front of everyone (KSS and HEJ). So the media is focusing on an actress when a guy comes in and says, "Bi announced his bride!" All the media leaves the actress and heads to Bi and SHG. Everyone asks Bi questions, like "when did u guys start dating?" blah blah blah, lol. But Bi just forces his way out of the crowd wit SHG. KSS says to HEJ "Why are you so mean?" HEJ has nothing to say. Bi's manager is talking wit Bi. How he started the rumor so he should settle it. Bi's manager talks about the scandal and how he can plan a marriage. Bi says. " think it as a good thing, there will be no more scandals" and walks out. Whole Bi is leaving SHG follows behind him and Bi's manager yells "I'm setting up a press conference next week". They come home in the car, they get out and Bi nor SHG says anything. The day passes, SHG is printing a contract. Stating wat she wants and how the marriage can't last more than 6 months. and if there is a divorce full house will be given to SHG. Also if anyone else finds about our marriage deal the contract will be no use. Bi and SHG both agree to it.
SHG is getting all pretty fo the press conference, when she comes out, Bi is fond of her but plays if off by dissing her, lol. The media asks Bi some questions and leaves.
HEJ tries to call Bi but Bi doesnt answer the phone. KSS is playing raquetball when he sees Bi. He says, "how does it feel to get married before ur older brother?" KSS also says, "i think ur rushing into things. u kno how HEJ feels about you." Bi says, "what do u know." KSS tells Bi he wishes he ends it quickly. Bi says, "why dont we worry about our own issues."
Now SHG friend rushes into his house and shows his wife the newspaper showing SHG's engagement news. SHG's friends come sees her at her house. SHe kicks her friends out eventually. She begins to clean when the doorbell rings its a driver. He's Bi's parents driver. He picks up SHG and takes her to Bi's parents house. When she reaches there house she forgets to bow, and there parents question SHG. But Bi learns that SHG is with his parents so he drives down there and takes her back.
I guess SHG makes Bi mad so Bi just drops he by the bridge. Bi looks at SHG thru his mirrors. SHG is yelling how bad she hates Bi. SHG goes somewhere else, and Bi comes back to pick her up but she isnt there. SHG is at her friends house, but its the day of the marriage so her friends trick her into staying at a nice hidiing spot to avoid the marriage, but they lead her into the dressing room, The dressers fix her up for marriage. Bi's dad walks SHG up the aisle. Bi and SHG stand side by side and listens to all the stuff. lol.
Bi and SHG go on their honeymoon on a yacht. Bi plays around and pushes SHG into the water, SHG is drowning but Bi jumps in and saves her. Later both of them come into there room. SHG says, "theres only one bed?" Bi says, "ur beds outside" SHG says, " i cant sleep out there" Bi says, "stop complaining too much" Bi relaxes in his bed while SHG is trying to get comfortable, than Bi says, "u can sleep here on the ground" SHG says, "shouldnt you let me sleep on the bed?" Bi says, "why dont u come here, this bed is large, come here u can sleep wit me" he says, "were married we can sleep together, SHG walks out and sleeps outside. But SHG can't stand the mosquitos so goes into Bi's room and gets on top of Bi's bed. They both lay on the bed.But Bi puts his arm on her neck so she cant move. BI grabs SHG's face ready to kiss but SHG yells and runs out.

Q  Did bi know in the first place that SHG抯 friends sold the house w/o her consent?

Q  Can someone tell me what bi said to make SHG ride bike with him? A:  Because at first she was ignoring him then he said somethin

Q  Are you talking about during the honeymoon?

Bi: You came all the way over here, and you're just going to sleep?  I thought you said you wanted to see the sights!
Hye Gyo: [ignores him and puts jacket over her face]
Bi: Well, if you don't want to, then I can't do anything about it.  Okay then...stay like that, okay?  I'm going to go out and have fun!  I'll be back!
Hye Gyo: [scrambles inside the house to change her clothes]
Bi and SHG decides to head out, on bikes. But SHG can抰 ride a bike so Bi teaches her but calls her dumb, retarded, SHG falls and cries, she says, "jus because of this stupid bike i hab to be called STUPID AND DUMB!!" Bi says, "I'll buy u ice cream" so SHG feels better. So Bi and SHg spends the whole day together.
HEJ tries to call Bi but he won't answer, but when SHG comes down she asks what happened to her room. (she got new stuff). Than Bi says, "did u see the new ride i got you?" She's looking at Bi's car, she thinks she got the same car as Bi, but behind the car he shows her a bike. So Bi teaches her to ride a bike. WHen HEJ comes down, and Bi looks at HEJ and HEJ looks at Bi, and SHG behind it all.
THe end.

credit to soompi

Use magic Report

Post time 22-12-2004 01:48 AM | Show all posts
 Another summary for epi 3:

Episode 3 starts off with YoungJae and JiEun leaving the party, and the media going crazy.

Location soon moves to YoungJae with his manager I think, and shes getting pissed off about all this, and asks him how he will solve this problem. He responds by saying he'll marry her.

JiEun and YoungJae argue a bit about the situation and he says, "Lets get married." and he says, in return he will give her the Full House. He says its up to her.

JiEun worries about this some, and then in the morning prints out a contract, telling the terms. I didn't get all the terms, but its just like... worry about your own buisness and i'll worry about mine, and in the end that JiEun gets the Full House.

JiEun's annoying friends hear about the engagement through the newspaper, and go over to JiEun's house. JiEun and them argue, fight, etc. In the end, they encourage her to get married, inside secretly happy, not that JiEun is getting married, but JiEun is getting married to YoungJae the actor, which means lotsa money for them.

JiEun is cleaning the house one day, when the doorbell rings and its a driver sent to get JiEun and bring her to YoungJae's family. JiEun is surprised by this meeting, she gets questioned by YoungJae's grandmother... etc.etc. YoungJae finds out about this and races to his house. He pulls JiEun out of there, when they bump into his father. (His father and him don't have a good relationship, because his father didn't like the fact that he became an actor, when his whole family is smart, intelligence-orientated...etc).

JiEun and YoungJae bicker again in the car, JiEun calling him a "왕 싸가지" (Wang Ssagaji, which means Real JERK). He gets mad and tells JiEun to get out of his car, she gets mad too so she leaves and has to walk the rest of the way.

Secretly YoungJae is worried about her, but when JiEun arrives, he pretends not to notice.

JiEun however, is really pissed off, so she decides to pack all her things and go to her annoying friends to stay there.
They of course do not want her to stay there because they want to leech off her after she gets married to YoungJae.
They call YoungJae secretly to inform him of where she is and say that they'll bring JiEun to him.

JiEun is tricked by her friends ONCE AGAIN, and is made up to be wed to YoungJae.

JiEun waits around, when YoungJae's father shows up. YoungJae's father was told before by his wife and mother that JiEun wanted someone to walk her down the aisle with tears in her eyes... which was obviously a lie to make him go... but nonetheless he showed up.

In one part of the honeymoon however, They are to ride in a bike somewhere, but JiEun doesn't want to because she doesn't know how to ride a bike.
So, YoungJae teaches her how to ride it... its funny and sweet. ^^v

After the honeymoon, JiEun recieves a bed form YoungJae and a bike from YoungJae.

Right after the honeymoon, he recieves a call from HaeWon, whos asking him to be a model for her, however refuses. (I swear, the girl only starts liking the guy once hes not available. STUPID HOMEWRECKER WH*RE.)

Around the end, hes teaching her how to ride a bike still, and then JiEun finally gets it! Just then... HaeWon arrives. And Episode 3 ENDS. =D

Did the contract SHG wrote mention how long they were going to be married???

SHG wrote in the contract that they should not be married for more than 6 months

credot to soompi

nie ringkasan nyer episode 3...episode 1 & 2 aku dah postkan...kalau ada apa2 yg korang nak tanya...tanya aku...hehe...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-12-2004 01:59 AM | Show all posts
screencaps episode 1

credit to soompi

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-12-2004 02:01 AM | Show all posts

credit to soompi

Use magic Report

Post time 22-12-2004 02:02 AM | Show all posts
lagi

credit to soompi

Use magic Report

Post time 22-12-2004 02:04 AM | Show all posts
for azwa...Bi tue mmg tinggi...kalau x silap tinggi dier 186...tinggikan...time aku tgk citer nie pun x sangka dier nie terlampau tinggi...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-12-2004 08:21 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 12:10 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.094167 second(s), 42 queries .