Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: shanew3stgalz

FULL HOUSE ~ Sesi Borak2 SHG & Bi Rain

Close [Copy link]
Post time 22-12-2004 08:26 AM | Show all posts
Ni dierr making of full house!
hero tu asyik nak ketawa ajerk bila kena buat lawak...cute lerr!

VOD OF FULL HOUSE

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-12-2004 08:46 AM | Show all posts
weiii....  dah tak sabar nak tgk nieh....!!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 22-12-2004 12:32 PM | Show all posts
ekk....aku carik full house nih tak jumpe pun....ngan citer sunshine of love pun tak jumpe...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-12-2004 05:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by c-mei at 22-12-2004 02:04 AM:
for azwa...Bi tue mmg tinggi...kalau x silap tinggi dier 186...tinggikan...time aku tgk citer nie pun x sangka dier nie terlampau tinggi...

seronoknya baca summary...ngan caps nya... TQ c-mei...
rasa macam tgh ditayangkan kat tv lak....

Use magic Report

Post time 22-12-2004 07:11 PM | Show all posts
nak tanya sikit,berapa tinggi shk??

Use magic Report

staja9 This user has been deleted
Post time 22-12-2004 09:45 PM | Show all posts
mmg nampak comel SHG dlm citer nih....:love::love::love:
dan plg seksi...... xpenah tgk lg dier sseksi nih

nampak kalut jer dier dlm k/trbg tu...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 23-12-2004 03:31 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by jasmine at 22-12-2004 08:26 AM:
Ni dierr making of full house!
hero tu asyik nak ketawa ajerk bila kena buat lawak...cute lerr!

[url=http://etnvod.ytn.co.kr/day/mov/enter_station/2004/09/200409011432252208_s.wmv]VOD OF  ...

jasmine aku x dpt tgklah vod tue...mula2 jer dpt time host tue cakap pastue dier hilang...:stp:

Use magic Report

Post time 23-12-2004 03:40 AM | Show all posts
4) epi 4

Je-eun receives a phone call from a publishing company expressing an interest in her novel when she returns from her honeymoon. But Jee-eun gets hurt when she finds out that the publishing company is more interested in reporting a story on Young-jae. Jee-eun returns to the Full House and finds the ring that Young-jae had thrown away. Young-jae and Jee-eun end up fighting with each other over the ring. And Young-jae kicks her out of the Full House. Jee-eun receives another call from the publishing company at Hee-jin and Dong-wook's house. The next day, there is news on Young-jae and Jee-eun's separation. Meanwhile, Young-jae goes to see Hae-won. And Hae-won tells Young-jae never to forget that she is the most important and special person for him.

 JiEun [shk] gets a call from the place where she sent her book and she gets elated thinking they are interested in it, yet she is sorely dissapointed and hurt when she realizes that they want some information of her new husband YoungJae [bi] through her.

JiEun finds the ring that YoungJae had thrown before they came back to Full House. They fight because of the ring and it turns into a bodily/fist/throwing? fight.

YoungJae visits HaeWon [tall girl] and he tells her that she is one of the most precious people in his life and to not forget that.

YoungJae's manager makes JiEun visit YoungJae with lunch while he is filming in order to calm down the press. HaeWon sees YoungJae and JiEun answer an interview and they seem like they really love each other. For some odd reason this bothers her...

and its so funny how everyone wants to murder haewon but even though i don't like her... i think i'd understand... i mean... they've been friends for fifteen years and of course they're just friends. but she probably knew somewhere deep inside that he liked her and when someone's been so devoted to you for so long you cant help but lean on that devotion and when it's gone you can feel the empty spot right next to you. she's probably jealous and beginning to want him b/c of the lack of attention that she's used to having. the falling in love with JiEun will only get more climaxed because of the choice that he makes between the two.

i get all warm and fuzzy inside when i watch this... i love it!

and if i was the grandma and mother in law i'd be pissed off too. i mean... its been over a week and she hasn't even called them yet??? come on... that's rude of her as the new daughter in law.

hehe... i think she might get kicked out again?? cus he says take your toothbrush in the preview after she says i dont know how to spell psycho.... and she's like: I WILL!

when young jae got mad at ji eun for putting the ring on that was supposed to be for haewon, he kicked her out again.... so ji eun had to go back to her untrustworthy friends... what was the paper that they wanted to give to ji eun? ji eun obviously didn't like whatever they said...

they wrote a story like a story for a drama that they wanted to get made into a movie or whatever.

-        it wasn't a story...it was more like a business contract kinda thing and they wanted bi's help (otherwise, they wanted some of his money) so that they could start their independent business b/c they didn't want to go out looking for jobs.

   another summary  SYNOPSIS!!!Episode 4

Bi-Bi, lol
SHG=Son hye gyo
HEJ=Han Eun Jung

Okae the scene starts where it left off in episode 3. Bi is teaching SHG how to ride a bike. When HEJ comes to Bi's house while Bi's teaching SHG how to ride a bike. Bi says, "What makes you come here?" HEJ answers, "Your busy, so i came down." Than HEJ tells SHG "I'm sorry if i bothered you." SHG says, " not at all"

Than Bi says, "lets go in to the house" HEJ says " i heard from your manager that you moved down here." she adds, " why didnt you tell me?" Than Bi says, "do i have to report to you everytime I do something?" HEJ says "what?!?" adds on says, " I think your busy I'm sorry to bother you," Than says, " okae than see ya later, and I wont bother you again." HEJ leaves. SHG comes out saying, "where did she go?" than talks about her scenario being interested by a company.
She goes and the guy and SHG talk. SHG brings up the subject about her scenario the guy says, " its not good. " SHG than says, "why did u bring me here than?" guy says, " well were having a women's section and we would like you to talk about Bi in it." SHG gets mad so takes her scenario back and leaves the office.
So she goes to Bi's "hyung" (older friend, big brother) company and asks for Bi's "hyung" he isnt there so she leaves her scenario to a security guy and tells him to give it to Bi's "hyung". SHG comes back and Bi makes fun of her how her scenario didn抰 get accepted, and how he already knew when SHG was bragging and being cocky how this was gonna happen.
SHG and Bi talk and SHG finds Bi's ring (the one he was gonna give to HEJ). Bi tells SHG to throw away the ring, but SHG refuses and bites Bi's finger. Bi gets SHG's bag and packs it and tells SHG to leave, and how he doesn抰 want to live with a homeless. SHG stays at her friends house. She gets a phone call from the place where she sent her book and they find out that she and YoungJae are not living together anymore. That fact goes on the front page of most newspapers.
Bi's manager talks about how she wants Bi to "rock" HEJ's clothes. Bi says no, but he does it cuz the manager says, "its all business". The manager calls SHG and tells her to make some lunch by tomorrow. Bi than drops by HEJ's store and looks at her when HEJ sees her car and calls Bi to come in. Later that nite Bi and HEJ talk and HEJ asks Bi " if he likes SHG or HEJ more? bi says, "i like HEj more" HEJ says,
" you should like your wife more, stupid" HEJ keeps asking sensative questions. "bi answers yes to all of them.
It's the fashion show now and HEJ asks Bi out to lunch. (kim bahb place) Bi starts his photo shoot, when SHG comes with her sacked lunch and Bi's manager sees her and tells everyone that SHG made everyone lunch. Everyone eats and the camera crew are filming SHG and Bi. The lady ask SHG to feed Bi a kim bahp. Than Bi also shoves kim bahp at SHG and than another, and back and forth.  Than the lady asks Bi to kiss SHG so Bi kisses her on her cheek.
The next day, SHG is depressed.  Than Bi's manager even said her scenario was crap. So when she prepares Bi's breakfast Bi says, " why isnt there any seaweed soup?" (you eat seaweed soup when its ur b-day in korea). Than SHG asks Bi, "how did you know it was my birthday?" Bi just says "What you gonna do for ur birthday, SHG says, " she wants to go to magic land (theme park). wit Just 3 friends. than Bi says, " Just three?!?!" SHG says, " You cant go to public places with tons of people," Bi gets mad and tells her to clean up the house before she goes.
Later Bi's "hyung" calls SHG about the scenario and tells her its bad but its okae.  So they agree on a contract. Bi's "hyung" asks SHG to buy dinner because he gave her a contract. So they go out to dinner. But Bi doesn抰 know SHG changed her mind not to go to Magic Land. So he goes out to find her. Than swarms of people chase after Bi. Bi runs away into a bathroom and than finally calls his bodyguards/assistants. SHG and Bi's "hyung" arrive at a FANCY restuarant and looks at the prices and asks if he wants to go a cheaper place.
But Bi's hyung says, " I'll buy today, you can buy next time." They talk about marriage. Bi's at home and is waiting for SHG to come home. He peeks out the door and sees Bi's "hyung" drop off SHG.  He runs into the couch and pretends he's sleeping. SHG comes in and Bi wakes up. SHG is ready to go upstairs and finds Bi's mask he wore.
SHG realizes its a mask from Magic Land and why he was there. Bi says, " I was just bored." So SHG asks Bi to go to Magic Land cause she didnt get any cake nor go to Magic Land. But the park is closed so she asks how movie crews get in after they close.  So bi says, "hold on". Later Bi and SHG are skating. And SHG keeps making fun of Bi how he cant ice skate, exactly what Bi said to SHG when she couldnt ride her bike.  The nite passes.
Bi wakes up and tells SHG to clean up. and SHG goes to get some more water when she finds a present. Its a writers pen, and recorder. She thinks to herself about Bi. She talks in the recorder for a while, When someones at the door. and Bi's grandma yells at SHG to "GET OUT!!!"

credit to soompi

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-12-2004 03:41 AM | Show all posts
sambungn episode 4

the grandma and mom that visit JiEun get mad at her for not paying due respect to her elders after getting married. they demand that the newly wed couple move in to the big house. [YoungJae's family's house.] YoungJae and JiEun go to the houes to settle things between them, yet nothing about JiEun is pleasing to the grandma. her clothes, her gift.... and she surprises them by singing them a song.

on the subway, she dozes off and accidentally leaves her recorder on the train. MinHyuk finds out that she lost it and says he will buy her the same thing for her birthday present, yet she declines his offer saying it would not be the same.

on the other hand, MinHyuk tells HaeWon he only sees her as a younger sister and to stop acting so prepubescent. an upset HaeWon calls YoungJae who was going out with JiEun. JiEun who receives this call drops JiEun off and tells her to meet him infront of the mall later that evening.

he had promised to meet JiEun there at seven, yet he does not come, nor does he even receive her persistent phone calls, making it seem that he will not even show up for the night...

at the news that haewon is in the hospital, both youngjae and jieun run to her. seeing how comfortable youngjae and haewon are with each other, jieun is perturbed for some unknown reason. jieun goes to visit haewon in the hospital with some jook [soft rice] youngjae had made. haewon tells jieun not to be bothered by her and youngjae's close relationship, as it was jieun who had come in between the two.

in the meantime, younjae visits minhyuk and warns him to never hurt haewon again, yet minhyuk tells him to think of jieun first and to straighten his priorities.

jieun asks a leaving youngjae to wear his marriage ring before he leaves the house. he later visits haewon and tries on some of his modeling clothes, taking off his ring and leaving it at the hospital. jieun is upset that he lost the ring and he gets angry at her for making him call haewon for some stupid ring. jieun says that the ring is the promise that they made to each other, yet youngjae insists that it doesnt matter because its only a contract marriage and tells her not to overreact, asking her if she likes him...

end episode 4

credit to soompi

Use magic Report

Post time 23-12-2004 10:10 AM | Show all posts
nanti kalau vcd citer nih dah kuar kasik tau la yek... takde subtitle malay pun takpe... at least ada mandarin nye subtitle...

Use magic Report

Post time 23-12-2004 03:38 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by c-mei at 22-12-2004 01:36 AM:

alamak kimmy...bleh tolong aku tak...aku minat lah ngan lagu ost citer nie...yg main theme dier...kalau ada tolong paste kat sini link dier bleh tak...aku nak d/load lah...aku hari tue nak d/ ...

Aku dah cuba nak pastekan , tak dapat. Jenoh aku cuba. Aku banyak jumpa lagu2 OST dari drama, tapi semua dari forum yg aku jadi member, tak dapat nak bawa keluar.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-12-2004 03:47 PM | Show all posts
ff:c-mei, kau kan dapat synopsis dari Soompi, Ost Full House dia ada kat Soompi, under drama OST page 4. Cuba d/l dari sana.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-12-2004 06:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Kimmy at 23-12-2004 03:47 PM:
ff:c-mei, kau kan dapat synopsis dari Soompi, Ost Full House dia ada kat Soompi, under drama OST page 4. Cuba d/l dari sana.

oh yer ker kat page 4 yek...ok aku try gi sana nanti...thanks kimmy...:ah:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-12-2004 06:47 PM | Show all posts
hi guys!!!

c-mei!!! : tanx so much sbb paste summary!!!!!!!!! ko memang baik! Bukan tu je.. ko paste scaps n pics s'kali!!! sukanya aku!!!! :clap: :clap:

tanx c-mei!!!!!!! rajin ko.... minat betul ko ye.. samalah kita!!! :ah: tak sabar aku nak beli VCD c'rita ni.. tp, lambat lg

Use magic Report

Post time 23-12-2004 07:35 PM | Show all posts
saper yg nak d/load lagu ost full house...

aku try paste link jap..

Download Here

credit to soompi

Use magic Report

Post time 23-12-2004 07:48 PM | Show all posts

lepas habis shooting

credit to soompi

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-12-2004 12:01 AM | Show all posts
ekk..aku tunggu jer la main kat tv......

Use magic Report

Post time 24-12-2004 12:08 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by c-mei at 23-12-2004 03:31:

jasmine aku x dpt tgklah vod tue...mula2 jer dpt time host tue cakap pastue dier hilang...:stp:

cuba download sekali lagi!
mula-mula jasmine pun macam tu jugak, biler dwld kedua kali baru ok...

Use magic Report

staja9 This user has been deleted
Post time 24-12-2004 02:02 PM | Show all posts
ari nih ader kesempatan tgk ep 1 dr soompi...
sambil baca summaries yg c-mei bg baru la staja paham....
thanks again c-mei.....:tq::tq::tq:

nak harapkn carik sendiri berpinau la bijik mata:gila:

Use magic Report

Post time 24-12-2004 02:29 PM | Show all posts
Ni aku testing cuba nak masukkan lagu dari Full House.

02. oon myung - Why

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 11:55 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.261677 second(s), 39 queries .