Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: shanew3stgalz

FULL HOUSE ~ Sesi Borak2 SHG & Bi Rain

Close [Copy link]
Post time 28-12-2004 09:35 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Kimmy at 24-12-2004 11:30 PM:
Ni sape2 yg berminat yg nak beli online. Aku tak sure samada ini comlete set ke tidak.

Full House TV Series Director's Cut Box Set ...

online jerr kerr yg ada....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-12-2004 09:49 AM | Show all posts
lagu forever tu best...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-12-2004 04:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by captain_f4 at 28-12-2004 09:35 AM:

online jerr kerr yg ada....

online je captain 4, nak yg jual kat kedai kena tunggulah jawabnya. Kebanyakkan cd yg keluar semua dari online.  Nak beli dari online kena fikir 10 kali.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-12-2004 08:20 PM | Show all posts
aku plak suker lagu WHY...lagu theme song citer nie...aku dah d/load dah...

Use magic Report

halfelven This user has been deleted
Post time 31-12-2004 12:11 PM | Show all posts
hello aku ada download cite ni pakai torrent kat website d-addict...memang menarik...Hye Kyo dlm cite nih seksi gak..baju boleh tahan ketat..pastu banyak gak aksi "bergoyang-gegar"....ehehhehe....apapun nampak best sikit dia belakon cite kalakar...nampak comel je...baru aku perasan kaki dia ni pendek...sekarang aku sebuk dok translate subtitle english jadi melayu sebab mak aku pon nak tengok....letih giless

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2005 06:45 PM | Show all posts
Tadi aku ada baca dekat website soompi, ada anugerah drama stesen KBS, lepas tu dia kata Hye Kyo dgn Bi menang besar dengan drama ini....wahh memang best drama ni..siap menang pasangan terbaik lagi....Hye kyo jugak menyanyi lagu Tiga Beruang atas pentas sambil Bi menari...lawak gila...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 2-1-2005 07:18 PM | Show all posts
kalau tengok drama ni..jangan miss tengok part Bi atau Hye Gyo nyanyi lagu BABY BEAR ... cute sangat especially Bi ...

anyway Bi menang untuk KBS DAESANG AWARD ... ni kira award besarlah juga for gasoo ... penyanyi  kat Korea ........ Tahniah ... chukahae!!!! ..

kalau minat Bi ... jangan lupa tengok mv dia ITS RAINING .. best sangat. but my fav is BAD GUY and HOW TO ESCAPE FROM THE SUN ... well here my list for my fav mv from Bi.

1. Bad Guy
2. How To Escape From The Sun
3. Handsahake
4. I Do
5. Its Raining .... and many more ..

sorry ye ... off topic sikit.

tapi rasanya full house ni belum ada yang malay sub kat malaysia .. hari tu nampak chinese sub je. ehm .... kena tunggulah nampaknya...

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2005 09:53 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by halfelven at 2-1-2005 06:45 PM:
Tadi aku ada baca dekat website soompi, ada anugerah drama stesen KBS, lepas tu dia kata Hye Kyo dgn Bi menang besar dengan drama ini....wahh memang best drama ni..siap menang pasangan terbaik lagi ...

mmg pun diorang menang KBS awards tak silap diorang menang 2 awards sorang kot...:ah:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-1-2005 09:58 PM | Show all posts
ok guys aku sambung balik sinopsis aku...:ah:

Epi 9 朳/b]

To a MinHyuk that asks JiEun to like him, she promises to be a friend. JiEun goes home and tells YoungJae about what MinHyuk said to her and he acts indifferent but is slightly ruffled by the news.
YoungJae meets MinHyuk at his magazine photo shoot. YoungJae tells MinHyuk not to play games with JiEun and MinHyuk tells YoungJae to straighten his priorities; MinHyuk warns that he doesnt want YoungJae to give him a chance.
YoungJae decides to invited MinHyuk over and show him how much they love each other. [this is me... but youngjae... ur so dumb...  i wonder if this is where the pretend pregnancy plays in? hmm..]
HweeJin comes to Full House to ask to be good to her dumb husband but meets MinHyuk there. They talk and she accidently slips on about the contract marriage.
The next day when JiEun goes to MinHyuk's office, he is very cold to her...

 Episode 9 = scene one and two

JE:SHG
YJ:Bi
MH: KSS
HW: that OTHER girl... just kidding.. you know what i mean

HJ: SHG's friend (girl)

JE driving home with MH

JE: um... i'll tell you lots of funny things, and when you don't want to eat alone, when you're sick, when your bored or when you don't feel good if you call i'll always be there as a friend ... from now i'll like you

JE: YJ has come home, would you like to come in for awhile
MH: no, it is too late so i will come in next time
JE: ok next time i will invite you to our house (for a meal)

YJ pretends to wake up from "fake" sleep
YJ: you're home?
JE: yes
YJ: i heard the car, did MH drive you home?
JE: yes, i asked him to come in for a little bit, but he said it was too late
YJ: why did he want to see you today? is your synopsis actually going to be made into a movie?
JE: no, it wasn't anything like that, but today is his(MH) birthday
YJ: oh really?
JE: you say he's a good friend, and you don't even know his birthday?
YJ: psh. He doesn't even know his own birthday.
JE: birthdays are supposed to be remembered by those around you and not the person themselves.
YJ: anyway, so it's his birthday... so?
JE: well seems like he had no family to celebrate with so i ate with him... when someone has money and their feeling lonely have nothing to do with each other
YJ: so is that all, you guys only ate?
JE: well... he asked me if i could like him... *YJ spits* oh! are you okay?
YJ: so... so... what did you say?
JE: what should i say, i said okay, that i would like him... I make MH laugh, so i said that i woiuld keep making him laugh, and when he's lonely that i would be his friend. you know what else he said, he said that you don't know HanJiEun's potential (she's talking about herself). I'm only a rice maker to you, but i can be someone else's present.
YJ: present?!
JE: by the way have you eaten yet?
YJ: NO I HAVEN'T! MAKE MY FOOD!
JE: WOW... you haven't eaten yet... because you were waiting for me?
YJ: it's not that i haven't eaten because i was WAITING FOR YOU, it's because i've been busy all day, and I JUST GOT HOME... MAKE MY FOOD... now...
JE: imitates YJ

 scenes 3, 4, 5

MH is alone at home thinking

YJ is tossing in his bed
YJ: damn, present my ass (that's basically what he said just in a nicer way). a rice maker is a present too psh...?

YJ is at a photoshoot, MH comes in

Assistant: this is YJ's photoshoot please come in and see
YJ's agent: oh your here (more polite-er).
MH: yes, thank you. how is YJ's movie these days?
YJ's agent: not too popular, but we probably haven't advertised it as much, i hope you can help us from now on.
MH: yes.. i will

YJ and MH are in a side room
YJ: this is about JE... is she actually doing her work properly?
MH: she hasn't matured (writing wise), but she has potential and it will be okay in the future.
YJ: that's good. oh! it was your birthday, sorry, i should have known.
MH: no reason to be sorry... i don't know when your birthday is either (joking)
YJ: but... anyway... meeting JE is good, but don't you think you should tell me that your meeting her... so i don't... suppose things (you know like jump to conclusions)
MH: suppose things?
YJ: i don't know what it is, but JE is different than those other girls. don't play with her.
MH: i thought that you only had eyes and heart for HW only, but i guess it isn't that
YJ: what
MH: i didn't mean to come off as playing with JE, but i don't want to tell you everything and i don't think i need to apologize for anything because frankly i don't think i'm doing anything wrong for me.
YJ: what
MH: but i'll warn you once, from now on, don't be shaken and be careful, don't show me an act.

YJ stand on his deck thinking about what MH said.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2005 09:59 PM | Show all posts
sambungan episode 9

 scene 6, 7, 8

YJ is eating with JE
YJ: HanJiEun
JE: yes...
YJ: it's about MH, even from the past, he was so popular with the girls. so now he's nice too all the girls and he'll do everything for everyone.
JE: huh... what...
YJ: if he was ever nice to you and did things for you, don't think that he likes you and go over...
JE: go over... over what?
YJ: what i'm saying is... you don't know relationships and you don't men so i'm just trying to give you some advice. anyway if MH treats you well don't go over...
JE: what?
YJ: i don't want to say these things but... MH is a (closest word) pimp, he knows how to get the girls, he's a pro
JE: YJ-shi
YJ: what?
JE: i don't know in what situation you're saying these things, but it sounds wierd, seems to me your questioning our friendship
YJ: what friendship?
JE: we are two humans that meet, don't jump to conclusions. if you do you make me feel uncomfortable.
YJ: hey stupid, that's why i say your so naive. you seriously have a bad brain (doesn't work) but your so stubborn, you don't even understand that i'm trying to give you advice.
JE: stupid?
YJ: okay take out the stupid, but just be careful
JE: there's nothing to be careful of... everyone in korea knows that i am your wife, so why would MH like me? does that make sense to you?
YJ: okay, it doesn't make sense, but i'm just saying that it could happen. you have this thing where you make people happy...
JE: huh?
YJ: what i'm SAYING IS... I DON'T WANT TO GIVE MY RICE MAKER TO ANYBODY AS A PRESENT, so behave.

YJ is watching TV, JE is cleaning the table
JE: um... YJ-shi...
YJ: what...
JE: don't be like that, and i think we should invite MH for dinner someday
YJ: what!
JE: well, he has no family to spend time with, and well... i have my debts (always eating and MH paying... that's what she's talking about) to pay back, i just think it is a good idea to invite him over
YJ: you're funny. who should invite him/feed him? and you're the one that needs to pay him back, not me... AND who's house is this anyway? not yours to invite anyone.

YJ in his closest... then thinks of something
YJ: HanJiEun...
JE: what now?
YJ: today i've invited MH to our house so you better prepare
JE: what?
YJ: you said you wanted to invite him over?
JE: but you can't invite him all of a sudden, how could you do that?
YJ: why? just do it... don't make those noodles (that he likes), seriously don't make that!

 scene 9

JE trying to find how to make jab-chae (korean noodle-dish)
JE: seriously he's so weird. if you tell me that all of sudden we've invited someone over for dinner, what am i supposed to do? and i don't even know how to do anything.

Halmoni (grandma-HL) is sitting in her room
HL: hello, oh is it you 3 bears
JE: huh? no... it's Jieun, but is mother-in-law home? i just wanted to ask her something. i wanted to make jab-chae and i wanted to know how.
HL: aigoo... how come you don't know how to do that? i know how to make it, so why don't you come here and i'll teach you.

--  
They never show Jieun answering Minhyuk, the first scene is them in the car, with Minhyuk driving her home. She tells him she'll be there for him whenever he's sick, sad, lonely, etc.
Haha there's a funny part where Young Jae is waiting for her outside and he sees the car, so he tries to run back into the house, but the door is locked.
Young jae spits out the water he's drinking onto the table when Jieun tells him Minhyuk asked her to like him..keke..
Aww...Minhyuk wears a pink tie..
Young Jae tells Jieun that Minhyuk treats all women well so she shouldn't trust him so much (jealous?) and that he's a player..
Jieun goes to see YoungJae's grandma to learn how to make japchae, and the grandma pretends to know how to make it and makes fun of Jieun because she doesn't...turns out she read the recipe from a book and it turned out.....not very edible.
Grandma sings the three bears song to make Jieun feel better because Jieun thinks that grandma hates her..
YoungJae invites Minhyuk over to their home, and he tells Jieun to pretend to throw up in front of him  ;;
Jieun's friend accidentally tells Minhyuk that Jieun and Young Jae got married all because of their arrangement..
Right before Minhyuk leaves Young Jae gives the signal, and Jieun pretends to throw up (not understanding why) and Young Jae gets excited and tells Minhyuk that Jieun is pregnant (such a funny scene)
Shower scene with Minhyuk (making all the gals happy...heh)
Hae won gives Minhyuk his late birthday present (a necktie pin) and they have a long talk.
Young Jae promises to buy Jieun dinner卋ut OF COURSE Haewon calls and he doesn抰 make it.
Jieun and YoungJae get into a fight卆nd she tells him she抯 never going to wait for him. Young Jae tells Jieun that she抯 nothing to him..and she says the same to him. Young Jae looks guilty  ;;
Jieun leaves the house and sits outside卼hinks of all the good memories she had with YoungJae, but then it starts raining. She calls Minhyuk and asks him to pick her up.
Jieun falls asleep on Minhyuk抯 couch..Minhyuk calls YoungJae and tells him that he抯 decided to steal Jieun away from him

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2005 10:01 PM | Show all posts
Another Episode 9 Synopsis

JiEun and MinHyuk are riding in the car.
JiEun says, "I'll tell you many funny stories, when you dont wanna eat alone, when your bored, and when your sick, You can call me and I'll come and be friends with you.
JiEun says, "From now on, I'll like you."

Youngjae is waiting outside when MinHyuk's car is coming, but he tries to get it thru the front door when its locked.

JiEun-Uhh~ Lee Youngjae must have come home. Would you like to come in?
MinHyuk says, "Its late tonight, I'll see him later."
JiEun says, "than next time I'll formalely invite you."
MinHyuk says, " yeah, invite me next time."
JiEun- says, "Bye"
MinHyuk- says, "ok, go in"

Youngjae goes thru the backdoor and pretends he's sleeping on the table, when JiEun comes in he wakes up.
Youngjae says, "Coming back now?"
JiEun says, "yes"
Youngjae says, " I heard a car, did MinHyuk "hyung" drop you off?"
JiEun says, "yes, I told him to come in but he said next time."
Youngjae says, "why did Minhyuk "hyung" want to see you? is he making a movie with your scenario?"
JiEun says, " not that, but today was Minhyuk's b-day, ur his best friend and you dont know your best friends b-day."
Youngjae says, "you dont even know your own birthday."
JiEun says, "You know the person never knows their own b-day its someone who cares about them that knows."
Youngjae says, "anyways, Hyung's birthday, what?
JiEun says, "he had no friends or family, so I just spent time with him, being rich and a person being lonely is not that much different.
Youngjae asks, "did you guys just eat, nothing else?"
JiEun says, "he said he likes me, and that he's gonna like me."

Youngjae is drinking water when he just pops, lol.

Youngjae says, "what you say back?"
JiEun says, "I'll like you too"
Youngjae says, "WHAT?!?!"
blah blah...
Youngjae tells Jieun to make dinner.

Now the next day in the photo shoot, MinHyuk comes and asks YOungjae's manager how Youngjae's movie is doing. She says, "Umm.. It's just doing okay."

Youngjae and Minhyuk are talking, and Youngjae says, "he's sorry about forgetting the b-day. Minhyuk says. " he doesnt know either". Youngjae than says, "you should of told me you were meeting JiEun, dont treat her like the other girls. MinHyuk says, "i never treated her foolishly, i dont hab to report to you on everything either."

Next day, JiEun and Youngjae are eating dinner when he talks about how MinHyuk is a playboy, and all this other stuff about MinHyuk to make him look bad, lol. JiEun says, "Were just friends." Jieun than says, " the whole country knows were married, why would he try to hit on me?" Youngjae has nothing to say, so just goes to sleep.

Jieun asks Youngjae to invite MinHyuk to their house sometime. Youngjae disagrees. Also says, "this isnt your house, inviting people., later that day, while Jieun is writing her script, Youngjae decides to invite MinHyuk and tells her to prepare for the guests. JiEun says, "I can't do everything right now." Youngjae says, "dont make that jellyfish plate" JiEun is looking at a recipe guide, when she calls Youngjae's grandma, when she answers she says, "3 bears.." Jieun asks, "how to make noodles". So the grandma says, "she can teach her how to make noodles" The grandma keeps scolding Jieun on how she can't cook, when the grandma is secretly lookin at instructions how to make noodles too." Jieun asks, "how much is 200 grams?" The grandma stutters and says, "ummm.. this is 200 grams, you didnt know that?" The grandma sees Jieun struggling in chopping the veggies she says, "I'll do it, when she does a worse job." They finally finish, when Jieun offers grandma some, JiEun tries it and says, "the noodles are too hard, and the spinach is overly cooked." The grandma says, "hmm. thats wierd, I followed exactly what it said on the book." Jieun says, "what?!?" Grandma says, "uhh. nothing" In the room the grandma calls her friend and tells her that it didnt turn out good cuz of her." Jieun finds the instructions the grandma waas using and says, "she can't make noodles either" The grandma sees this and pretends like she gets a stroke. Jieun says, "to get on her back, The grandma says, "no way?!?!" In the room the grandma says, "I never even gotten mai hands wet, born into a rich family. I've never cooked or done anything, but your mocking me. Jieun says, "sorry" The grandma keeps crying and than tells her to sing the "3 bears" So Jieun sings it but cries while she does and tells grandma that she likes youngjae's dad, mom, and grandma, but shes always mean to her. Jieun starts crying,
YOungjae's mom and dad are coming in when they hear the grandma singing the "3 bears". THey come in and the grandma, embarassed lies back down. Jieun's friend is coming to Jieun's house when MinHyuk honks at her to get out of the way, She gets a ride in the car because they met at the theatre with Jieun. They keep talking, when she accidently says, "the marriage contract." MinHyuk hears this. Her friend quickly drops off the present and quickly goes away. JiEun and YOungjae are eating and Youngjae is trying to make the relationship more relationship like. At the end, Yooungjae tells Jieun to act like she's throwing up. When Youngjae says, "HOney!, has your stomach been hurting lately? YOu must be pregnant!!" Jieun tries to say something but Youngjae covers her mouth. MinHyuk leaves and thinks to himself and arrives home and just lies there. Next day, YOungjae says, "lets eat together today" Jieun says, "i'm busy I'm meeting MinHyuk today."
HaeWon decides to give the b-day present to MinHyuk. THey eat lunch together, when HaeWOn says, "she realli liked Minhyuk and stuff." She decides to give up on MinHYuk. Jieun is waiting at the restaurant for Youngjae, when YOungjae and HaeWon are in the bar talking. Hae won says, "i met Minhyuk and told him I'm sorry and I'm thankful, and to eat well and live well." Youngjae says, "you did a good job" HaeWon says, "i always dream't that i was married Minhyuk i would wait for him, cook dinner, and he came home wit a bouquet of roses." HaeWon asks Youngjae if she did the right thing." Youngjae says, "yeah, FIGHTING, AJA! AJA!" HaeWon is like "....." than finally says, AJA AJA FIGHTING!!
Jieun is still waiting for Youngjae when she gets a call from her friend, he says, "the mood is wierd between Youngjae and HaeWon, you need to come now." Jieun says, "dont worrie about it." When her friend comes back to spy on Youngjae and HaeWon there gone, Youngjae and HaeWon are in the car, and Youngjae asks her if she's sleeping. Hae Won says, "no, after letting MinHyuk go, i feel so good and fresh." Hae Won says, "why am i so tired todai?" Youngjae says, "go in, once u get some rest you'll be fine" Hae Won says, "just a little longer, when i go home I'm alone again." Youngjae, ..... . Jieun waits a long time until the waitor tells her the restuarant is now closing. She gets home and eats some food and cries. Tries to sleep but can't, so goes outside and rides on the bicycle. and than waits on the couch and falls asleep. She wakes up when Youngjae comes in.
Youngjae says, "you woke up early today."
Youngjae comes back and says, "did u wait a long time yesterday?"
Jieun says, "why are you always like that?"
YOungjae says, "Always what?"
Jieun says, " You think im a stupid retard> that you can just treat me like that?"
Jieun says, "if u like Hae WOn why can't u than propose to her. or tell her that you like her. Your the stupid retard."
Youngjae says, " if u dont know anything than shut up!" Why do i hab to hear that from you?"
Are you mai wife? i hab nothing to do with you."
Jieun says, "than why do you hurt me!"
Youngjae says, "how?"
Jieun says, "You keep making me wait. How many times is this? I waited the whole time at the restaurent, and even at home, I was worried" Why do you always make me wait!!??!?!"
YOungjae says, "why told you to wait?"
Jieun says, "yeah, im never gonna wait again"
Youngjae says, "dont wait than" your nothing to me."
Jieun says, "I know im nothin to you, and now ur nothing to me either."
Youngjae goes into his room and throws down his clothes, JiEun is at a park, thinking about how she met Youngjae." THan it starts to rain, Youngjae also sees the rain and is worried so goes out and looks for her. Jieun goes under a phone booth to avoid the rain, when she calls MinHYuk instead of Youngjae, MinHyuk picks her up and takes her to his house. MinHyuk calls Youngjae and says, "i called because i thought you might be worried." Youngjae says, "tell her to wait, Im coming right now." MinHyuk says, "dont, When she awakens I'll take her to your house, and Im done thinking, I'm gonna steal JiEun from you."

credit to soompi

time episode nie mmg best pasalnyer barulah Yong Jae tau yg Ming Hyuk pun ada hati kat Jieun(SHK)...:ah:

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2005 10:06 PM | Show all posts
Epi 10   -

MinHyuk decides to steal JiEun from YoungJae. [wat is sun jun po go??]
A super pissed off YoungJae goes to MinHyuk's condo and drags JiEun home.
JiEun gets very sick from being soaked in the rain.
The grandma calls JiEun to their home and she sees that her face is not well and takes her to the acupuncturist.
They get medicine that will help JiEun to have a baby. [  just thinking about it...]
DongWook and HweeJin worry about their telling MinHyuk the truth about the contract marriage and they tell the truth to YoungJae and JiEun. And the next day when JiEun goes to see MinHyuk, he asks her out on a date.
In the middle of their date, MinHyuk tells her he knows that marriage is only by contract and asks her to give him a chance....

The episode starts out with MinHyuk cooking JOOK* for JiEun.

MinHyuk says, "You woke up."
JiEun says, "yeah, I took a nap, what are you doing right now?"
MinHyuk says, "I thought you would need a warm soup."

The doorbell rings,
JiEun says, "i think someone's outside."
Minhyuk says, "yes"

Youngjae is outside.

MinHyuk says, "i said u didnt hab to come, but u came.
Youngjae yells, "Han JiEun, let's go!"

Youngjae goes into the house and gets JiEun. But JiEun let's go of Youngjae's hand. Youngjae glances at her, so does Minhyuk.

JiEun says, "I have to go today, sorry I bothered you today."

Minhyuk folds the blanket and thinks about JiEun.
Youngjae finally reaches his house, JiEun quickly goes upstairs. Youngjae goes to his room too.
He runs into JiEun's room and starts barking at her for sleeping at MinHyuk's house. He pulls her blanket off her and realizes she's very sick. Youngjae is very worried so cools her down with a wet towel. While Youngjae is doing this, he says, "I'm sorry, ....., It's my fault, please don't get sick."

The next day, JiEun wakes up to see Youngjae beside her. She sees Youngjae getting up so quickly pretends to be sleeping. Youngjae checks her temperature and says, "temperatures gone down." and pulls the covers up to her shoulder and leaves.

Meanwhile in Youngjae's family house they're playing a korean card game, and Youngjae's dad is collecting the money, 4 WON from the grandma and 1 WON from his wife. The grandma says, "aren't you going to work? hmm. should i call "3 bears" (JiEun) and work in the garden...

JiEun gets a glass of water, and finds that Youngjae has made JOOK* for her. She gets a phone call from Youngjae's parents.
All of them are eating, when Youngjae's mom asks, "it was hot today, wasn't it hard to come down here?" JiEun says, "it was okay." The grandma says, "there and here is not that different, if you have to will to come, why couldn't you." JiEun says, "sorry grandma". Youngjae's mom asks, "why are you not eating so well? is it not your taste?" JiEun says, "no its really good. Youngjae's mom than says, "now that i look at your face you seem a little pale and asks if she's sick." JiEun says, "no, I'm fine" The grandma remarks, "does your body hurt?" JiEun keeps saying, "she's fine"

They go to the hospital, when the doctor says, "shes fine" Than the grandma says, "so no news yet?" (wondering if she's pregnant yet.) The doctor says, "no." JiEun says, "what news" The grandma asks the doctor for some tonic for JiEun's body and some for getting a baby. (sexual activity pills, lol. IONNO, lol)

JiEun comes home with all the tonic. At the studio, Youngjae is getting dressed, Hae Won asks if his schedule is open today. Youngjae says, "yeah" Hae Won than says, "I got 2 free tickets to a musical, do you want to come with me?" Youngjae says, "I can't today, JiEun's really sick back at home." Hae Won says, "its okay, and tells Youngjae to leave than." Than JiEun's friend, now Youngjae's manager says, "Let's go, JiEun's sick at home." Youngjae says, "Okay, I'm gonna go right now."

Youngjae comes home and sees the JOOK* hasn't been eaten yet. So he goes upstairs to see JiEun laying in the bed. Youngjae says, "are you better now? why didn't you eat the JOOK*?, you have to eat it to take the medicine and get better." JiEun says, "I don't need it." Youngjae says, "than why did you go outside in the rain? why couldn't u find ur way home? even chickens can find their way home. Your the stupiest chicken out of all the ducks.

Youngjae is doing the "3 Bears" dance, and JiEun laughs, So Youngjae does the American Version of the "3 bears". At dinner she's drinking the tonic. And she thinks to herself, "she says to Youngjae, "come here, you look so handsome today, come here." JiEun than laughs. Than Youngjae comes and says, "next time I'm late I'll call ahead of time. Calling people when I'm gonna be late is new to me, but I'm gonan try to call when I'm gonna be late, and tell you why I was late, And your not just nothing to me." JiEun is kinda shocked to hear this, and says, "he's such a puzzle, mystery."
The doorbell rings and its JiEun's friend and tells her that she told MinHyuk about the Marriage Contract. JiEun yells at her friend and says, "if Youngjae finds out you know what happens? I lose Full House and I lose a place to stay. JiEun decides to meet MinHyuk, than she says to her friend, "if anything goes wrong, I'm really gonna send Dong Hyuk too prison."

JiEun and Minhyuk are eating spaghetti at that place JiEun was talking about. MinHyuk says, " Its really good, waiting this long does pay off" Than JiEun says, "when you came to my house last time, you gave my friend a ride. Did you hear anything wierd from her?" MinHyuk asks, "how do people date these days?" JiEun thinks

JiEun and MinHyuk are walking out in the street together, when they pass a flower stand, JiEun doesn't realize MinHyuk is gone, so looks for him, when he comes out and gives JiEun flowers. Later MinHyuk and JiEun are talking and he says, " I know you and Youngjae married because of the house, If i had the chance to see you first, if you didn't marry YOungjae, if a chance would come again, I would Not lost it this time. but now after hearing this marriage isnt for real. Could you give me another chance?" JiEun stutters in answering. MinHyuk than says to think about the answer and tell me later.

Youngjae's manager is talking to Youngjae how his movie didn't do too well. She says, "if people spread the word it would do better, well let's forget about that, and next time choose a better project." Youngjae is leaving when his other manager talks to him about MinHyuk. The manager (JiEun's friend) thinks Youngjae can't hear so talks to himself about MinHyuk not knowing that the marriage is just a contract marraige. But Youngjae hears this, and says, "you committed another accident, right?!" Youngjae than is in the room with his manager and yells at him for telling MinHyuk about the marriage. The manager talks about a way to avoid the situation by scamming, than Youngjae says, "is scamming all you guys can do?!?!?!"

JiEun is cutting the roses when YOungjae comes, so she hides the flowers behind her back, but while they're eating Youngjae sees the flowers and asks her if she saw MinHyuk. Youngjae barks at her saying are you poor taking flowers like that?" Than JiEun says, "have you ever bought me flowers?" Than she says, "only a couple more months of marriage so lets both prepare for life after the divorce." JiEun is thinking in bed, about MinHyuk asking her to like him. And Youngjae worrying.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2005 10:07 PM | Show all posts
sambungan episode 10

The next day, Youngjae is looking everywhere for JiEun's contract, but can't find it, so he goes to her room, when he hears her coming, so he hides in the closet. JiEun goes upstairs to answer the call, and than decides to change, she tries to open the closet when it won't open, Youngjae is struggling to keep the closet door shut. But finally JiEun wins at Youngjae comes flying out. JiEun asks what she's doing, than she thinks the tonic he drinked is making him horny, lol. So they head downstairs and Youngjae proposes to JiEun to make a new contract. JiEun is thinking, than Youngjae says, " in 6 months if we divorce, what would happen to my parents, grandma could faint, and it would be your fault." JiEun than says, "okay." JiEun makes her new contract, and says, what she wants. She says, she can't be called names, Youngjae agrees to it all. Than Youngjae says, "all i need it one thing, marriage will not exede 3 years." JiEun says, "No way!" Than YOungjae brings up his family. JiEun agrees to it because of the family because she loves them now.

Next day, Youngjae comes down to see toast for breakfast, he says, "what's this?" JiEun says, "remember 3 days a week is toast, it was in the contract, #21." Youngjae says, "that was in it?" JiEun says, "You do the dishes when your done. #21." Youngjae says, "What." JiEun says, "its not much just the glass and plates." Youngjae reads the contract. And says, "this is a scam" JiEun says, "you should of read it more carefully before signing it"
Youngjae and JiEun are doing the dishes, and all the chores in the house. So finally he leaves. JiEun says, " buy me flowers today when u come back. #105." Youngjae says, "okay, bye."

HaeWOn and Youngjae are in the studio, getting ready for a press conference, Youngjae asks, "if she had fun at the musical?" HaeWon says, "yes" HaeWon asks where his manager is, he's talking to his wife about Minhyuk not knowing about the marraige contract when HaeWon hears this. So immediately, Hae Won goes to Full House and meets JiEun. HaeWon talks about how she loves Youngjae now, and wants JiEun to let him go. JiEun says, "no"

JiEun's home, when YOungjae calls that he's gonna be late. JiEun on the phone says, "just leave, don't be HaeWon and come to me." (but Youngjae already hung up." HaeWon and Youngjae are talking about the past, and how he was always next to her, and she never realized this, and asks Youngjae if she can like him." Youngjae is like "....." lol

Youngjae comes home and gives flowers to JiEun,
They're outside now talking, JiEun talks about the day she was on a date with MinHyuk. She than asks if it would be okay for her to like MinHyuk." Youngjae shocked, says nothing, "........"

THE END~

*JOOK- is like boiled rice. You eat it when you don't feel like you want to eat, when your sick.

CREDIT TO SOOMPI

episode nie lagi best...pasalnyer nanti Yong jae serba salah biler SHK tanya dier jika dgn ming hyuk ada hubungan...;)

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2005 10:09 PM | Show all posts
Epi 11

Youngjeh is confused between Hyewon and Jieun. For Youngjeh, it's toast once again in the morning.
Jieun is acting very cold towards Youngjeh, and Youngjeh just can't seem to lighten up the mood.
When Youngjeh asks Jieun what she was going to do that afternoon she says that she was going to meet Minhyuk, and Youngjeh asks if she was going to eat dinner with him as well, and she said they would have to see. This hits Youngjeh because he realizes that he has never bought dinner for Jieun, always standing her up.
He tells Jieun that if she wants to like Minhyuk, go ahead (not in a sarcastic mean way either, but rather in a sincere tone), no need to ask him since it's not like he made a deal with her heart. Youngjeh tells Jieun that although they did deal a marriage, her heart is hers.
Jieun tears up at this. She's a little angered at the fact that Youngjeh just doesn't seem to care if she likes someone else.

Minhyuk tells Jieun to write a scenerio for her synopsis. Minhyuk says he'll buy her something really tasty for lunch, and they end up eating a hamburger. He tells her that he saw it the last time they met, and it looked so good on the streets, but he never had the courage to eat it by himself.
Jieun brings up the subject about the contract marriage, and she says that she's already extended the contract to 3 years, and Minhyuk says he'll take care of it for her, dealing with the contract and marriage, and at this Jieun tells Minhyuk that there's a misunderstanding, that she was the one that decided to deal a contract with Youngjeh, it's a promise that was between her and Youngjeh, and not something for someone else to "take care of," in a defensive wy.
Minhyuk is a little shocked, and explains to her that he only thought that the contract was burdening her heart and tells her that that's not what he ment and apoligizes.
At this, Jieun says that that's not so since her heart is hers (like Youngjeh said), and tells Minhyuk no need to apologize. Although her heart is hers, she's not even so sure about it. This is where she talks about how she really hates Youngjeh so much but yet he brings her happiness and heart aches. At this Minhyuk is a little hurt.

Youngjeh is brushing his teeth when Jieun walks in, and she just takes one look at him and slams the door.
Youngjeh goes to Jieun and asks her what the heck is wrong, why she keeps getting mad at him, when he does everything for her, lets her meet Minhyuk, add whatever she wants on the contract, and yet she's still holding a grudge.
She just coldly states that she isn't holding a grudge. Youngjeh asks then what's the problem? She says that it's just because of work, now she has to write a scenerio. Youngjeh is happy for her but he add's "our chicken... no I mean our kkokko is great!" And Jieun is a upset at the fact that he keeps calling her that and uses the "busy at work" scheme to tell him to cook, clean, and do laundry. He says no way, but Jieun says that she won't take the pay so don't tell her to cook because she's not his rice-cooker anymore, and adds that if he calls her "kko kko" once more, she's going to kill him.

Next morning, Youngjeh waits at the breakfast table for his food, but there's no sign of food or Jieun. He discovers that she really hasn't done any of the chores. He waits around for her to come downstairs, and when she does, she grabs something quick and easy to eat and continues to work on the computer.
He tells her to clean up what she ate, and she say's she'll do it later but he tells her to do it now. She tells him that she's not the housekeeper so don't command her to do things like that because it's frustrating to hear. At this, Youngjeh yells loudly "HEY! HAN JIEUN!..... you want a raise @_@?"
JE:"What?!"
YJ:"I don't know how much your pay may be for writing a scenerio! but I'll give you a raise, so go make some food..."
JE:"Give me an enourmous amount, see if I ever cook food for you again.."
Youngjeh is confused... He just can't figure out why Jieun is being like this.
He goes back up to her...
YJ:"HAN JIEUN! Let's have a talk!"
JE:"I'm busy."
YJ:"Even though you're busy let's talk!"
JE:"Then say it, she can hear from here."
YJ:"Fine I admit that I took advantage of you. But after we rewrote the contract, I helped around a lot.You can admit to that right? But the reason for you being like this, I think that there's a reason, and even though I may not know what that reason is, BUT FROM NOW ON!!!!.........I'll cook. .___."
JE:O__O
YJ:"And the laundry, cleaning... I'll do too. So that I'll be a good husband to our honey."
JE: @__@;
YJ:"So that our honey can make a great scenerio and make a leading production for Korea. And dinner is on me today! Okay?"
JE: >.<??
Youngjeh is cooking up some soup when he peeps over to see what Jieun is doing, and he decides to fake a cut. Jieun runs to him and she is ridiculously telling him to get on her back (piggy back) to go to the hospital, and when he claims that he cut his finger off, she freaks out and forgets the number to 911 ("What's the number for 119?!" 119 = 911 in korea) and fumbles through the vegetables on the cutting board, and stirs through the soup to look for his FINGER!
YJ:"Look closely!"
JE:"What am I going to do?! What am I going to do?!
YJ:"Hurry! I'm in trouble!"
JE:"What am I going to do?! I can't find it!"
YJ:"See! If you cooked, this joke wouldn't be going on!!!"
JE:@_@"Huh?!"
YJ:"TADA!!!!" as he wiggles his finger. She bites it off.
At the dinner table, Youngjeh is still holding onto his hurt finger.
JE:"If you ever joke like that again, I'll make sure to cut it off for you then!"
Youngjeh asks her again about why she's acting the way she is lately, and he asks if it's because she hates to cook, and she tells him that that's not it, it's because she hates being the rice-cooker, and Youngjeh just starts going on about how good and essential rice-cookers are in life. (THe key survival for us rice-eaters )
YJ:"Without rice-cookers, people can't live! They die! Rice-cookers are very important! So as a rice-cooker you must hold a sense of acknowlegement/pride."
Jieun takes the chance to ask if Youngjeh really doesn't have anything against her meeting Minhyuk, not even the littlest feeling, and of course, the way Youngjeh is, he says it doesn't bother him one bit.

Youngjeh goes to meet Hyeown and tells her about the 3 year contract.
She says it's a long time, but it's not like it was as long as he waited for her so she's okay with it, and she adds that it's not like overtime things can change and Youngjeh responds to this saying that he can't guarantee a change in that either.
But Hyewon adds that maybe this isn't the best thing for Jieun or Youngjeh because they need to find their place in life, the sooner the better, and Youngjeh's response is that the place Jieun is in now is where she needs to be in life. Hyewon is a little shocked at this.

Jieun gets a call from Youngjeh's grandma, asking her to come over, so Jieun goves over there and find that Hyewon is already there, delievering some things her parents sent for Youngjeh's family from Paris.
Jieun realizes that maybe this isn't where she fits in, since they seem to act like more of a family than with her.

Jieun and Hyewon go elsewhere to have a little chat. Hyewon brings up that Youngjeh has decided to accept her feelings, and she talks about how 3 years is a long time, but it's not as long as he had waited for her. Jieun think that this was directed at her and tells Hyewon that she can't call it quits until Youngjeh does, and Hyewon tells her that's not what she ment.

Jieun rushes to Dongook and Heejin's house to ask them for the money they cheated off of her. They say they really dont' have much of anything, but Jieun protests to give her at least what they have for now. When Dongook asks what's the big deal, she tells them that she needs it for the divorce.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2005 10:10 PM | Show all posts
sambungan episode 11

Before Jieun opens the door, she takes her wedding ring off.
At the dinner table, Youngjeh stares at her oddly. Sensing this, Jieun trys to change the mood by telling Youngjeh some corny jokes she though were funny. Youngjeh shows a negative response to the jokes advising her not to say those jokes in public, people will curse her (haha).
She smiles it off... Finding this not one bit funny, Youngjeh asks if something terrible has happened, if his family said something to her today.
She replies in the happiest tone that nothing is wrong, and nothing like that happened, and from now on, go ahead and call her all the names he wants since it doesn't bother her anymore.
Youngjeh tests this out to see how far she's going to take this.
While she's typing her scenerio, he tells her to clean the floor immediately, bring him water, then ice water, then different kinds of juices, sing, dance while singing, and she does all this without one sign of bitterness.
He's so lost. He asks if she's acting like this because she's done something wrong.
Jieun says lightly that since there's not a lot of days left, she's decided to accept and do everything he asks. Youngjeh is more confused then ever, asking her if she planns to go somewhere.
JE:"What did you expect? For me to live a lifetime with you??"
YJ:"...huh?" And he notices that she doesn't have her ring on. And he's convinced that she's acting like that because of the guilt. But he draws in a ring on her finger to replace it, and asks her to draw a watch prettier than last time for him.

Minhyuk's company plans to send out headline news question the marriage of the movie star, Lee Youngjeh. One of the workers brings this up before it's sent out to Minhyuk, knowing that he's friends with Youngjeh but says that there's nothing he can do about it since it's such a big piece of information for the company.

Jieun is finally done with her scenerio. Youngjeh is happy for her, but Jieun is still a little cold towards him.
Out of no where, Jieun says that today is finally the awaited "D-Day," and tells YOungjeh that he'll find out later, since there's nothing good to come out of it if he found out sooner, and tells him to stay home until she comes home today.

Jieun turns in the scenerio to Minhyuk and they decide to celebrate.

Youngjeh is at home, preparing a little celebration for Jieun's acomplishment. A candle dinner outside, balloons, and candles spelling out "Congrats."

In the car, Jieun keeps glancing over at the time so Minhyuk asks if she has something planned tonight, and she says that nothing big, just a D-Day, and when he asks her about it, she says that it's a secret.
She calls Youngjeh and tells him to she's going to eat dinner and come home a little late so eat without her, but YOungjeh protests not to eat dinner, to come home and eat, and claiming he's going to wait until she comes home.

At dinner, Minhyuk can sense that Jieun isn't happy but just can't seem to do anything about it.
Jieun starts telling the corny jokes she told Youngjeh and this time Minhyuk laughs at her jokes.
JE:"Even though I tell Lee Youngjeh the same jokes, he doesn't laugh like that."
MH:"Then should I not laugh at them like him?"
JE:"Huh?"
MH:"Lately, I've been angry... because of Han Jieun."
JE:"What? Because of me?"
MH:"A while back, I asked Youngjeh "What is there you can do for Hyewon? Isn't there nothing you can do for her? There is nothing you can do so just sit back and watch." I really feel like Youngjeh is getting back at me. There is nothing I can do for you Jieun."
JE:"No. That's not so. You buy dinner and flowers for me, and you laugh at corny jokes for me, and also, when you immediately come to me when I need help, always waiting for me, I know all those things you do for me. And I'm very thankful. And to be honest, I like Yoo Minhyuk a little bit."
MH:"A little bit?"
JE:"No... more than a little."
MH:"So that means I have a chance?"
JE:"Course. So practice laughing a lot."

As Minhyuk is taking Jieun home, Jieun suggests they stay out longer to punish Youngjeh. Make him wait for her for once.
Minhyuk takes her home, and she finds that the lights are all off. She's a little disappointed cus she tells Minhyuk how she always waited outside the door for him.

She enters the house and find Youngjeh sleeping on the coach, with some beer cans laying in front of him. She notices all the things he has planned for her, all the little details. She is thankful and smiles at the surprise.
She covers him with a blanket and strokes his hair as she stares at him.
She wakes Youngjeh up.
JE:"I thought you were going to wait for me? And yet you sleep?"
YJ:"I wasn't sleeping... I was here, thinking.... Hey! But look what time it is! You came in now?!"
JE:"I told you I was going to eat dinner and come in late."
YJ:"I told you I was going to wait so come in early!"
JE:"Alright. I'm sorry. But what was it that you needed to show me?"
YJ:"Huh?"
JE:"I thought you said you had something to show me?" ;)
YJ:"._____. There isn't anything now."
JE: ^____^
They light the cake and candles and celebrate together.
Youngjeh is still upset that Jieun came in late.
JE:"I thought you were going to throw me a party?"
YJ:"So who said to come in late and then ask for a part?! Why is your face so thick? Aren't you even sorry?!"
JE:"I'm not sorry. I came in late today on purpose."
YJ:"What?"
JE:"I thought it was unfair how I always waited for you, so I came in late to punish you for it."
JE:"Oh. I said today was D-day right? I have something to say to you."
YJ:"What? What is it?"
JE:"Here this. Take this." (Hands him the ring)
YJ:"Hey! You found the ring? Where'd you find it?"
JE:"I'll return that to you."
YJ:^____^?
JE:"Let's divorce."
YJ:^___^ => -___- => .___. "What?"
JE:"What do you mean what? Let's divorce."
(Both teary by now)
YJ:"Why are you like this all the sudden? Did you eat something wrong?"
JE:"My pay, contract money, money from Dongook, I added things from here and there, but it's not much. If the scenerio comes out this time, I'll give it all to you so let's just divorce."
YJ:"Hey! If you ask for a divorce first, I'm not giving you the Full House. You know that."
JE:"So, you're going to make the Kang Hyewon you like so much wait for 3 years?"
YJ:"WHat?"
JE:"At a time like this, let's just divorce on good terms."
YJ:"No. I'm not divorcing."
JE:"What? Why not?"
YJ:"What do you mean why? It's my decision!"
JE:"There is no "my decision.""
YJ:"Hey! Then what are you going to do about the shock of my father, mother, and grandma? Are you going to take up that responsibility?
JE:"Grandma, dad, mom, they all like Kang Hyewon. No need to worry."
JE:"So let's just divorce. Huh?"
YJ:"Why are you like this all the sudden? Are you just rebelling? Is it because you don't want to cook? Then don't cook."
JE:"It's not anything like that. It's just that, I can't live with you any longer."
YJ:"Why? Did Minhyuk tell you to hurry up and divorce?"
JE:"What?"
YJ:"Hey. Han Jieun, you're very funny. You want to divorce with me because of Minhyuk? Let's forget it. Forget it. Let's forget it, BUT YOU DO WHATEVER! WHO SAYS I'LL SAY ANYTHING IF YOU MEET MINHYUK?! ....But no divorce. Sorry."
Youngjeh gets up but Jieun says something so Youngjeh stops in his tracks, with his back towards Jieun.
JE:"But that's not it. It's not that. I like you."
JE:"I really... like you. I like you."
YJ:"You're really making me laugh. That was a little overboard. Huh?"
JE:"Don't laugh. Don't you see me? Don't you see me hurting? I hurt so much, that I can't go on. Let's please stop. Let's stop. Please?"
YJ:"Dummy...but you still shouldn't have said that you liked me. If you say it like that, you now really can't be with me."
JE:"I know that. That's why I'm saying let's divorce. Divorce and go to Kang Hyewon. Let's divorce."
YJ:"Sorry Han Jieun. Now I can't be with you."

THE END OF EP.11

sampai sini jerlah dulu

Use magic Report

Post time 3-1-2005 09:18 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Kimmy at 28-12-2004 04:19 PM:

online je captain 4, nak yg jual kat kedai kena tunggulah jawabnya. Kebanyakkan cd yg keluar semua dari online.  Nak beli dari online kena fikir 10 kali.

Tu la pasal, aku maleh sket nak beli yg online....  baik beli kat kedai, bleh gak pegang n belek2 dulu....  Aku dah ulang byk kali lagu2 tu...  semua pun best la...   lagu why dua2 pun best.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-1-2005 01:53 PM | Show all posts
hye kyo memang comel gile....geramnya aku tengok...rasa nak cubit je pipi pastu cium....hahhahah.......best gile.....semalam baru abis tengok.....rasa lepas ni nak tempah tiket pergi korea aje....tapi  takde passport lak...eheheheh....kat malaysia ni ada tak orang yang muka seiras dengan dia....?

Use magic Report

Post time 4-1-2005 12:37 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by halfelven at 3-1-2005 01:53 PM:
hye kyo memang comel gile....geramnya aku tengok...rasa nak cubit je pipi pastu cium....hahhahah.......best gile.....semalam baru abis tengok.....rasa lepas ni nak tempah tiket pergi korea aje....t ...

ff:la tak puas lagi ke tgk dia kat drama?  buatlah paspot cepat2 boleh pergi korea, boleh cubit pipi dia boleh cium pipi dia:lol, kalau boleh bawalah balik ke Msia.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-1-2005 03:01 AM | Show all posts
Aku memang nak pergi korea pergi cubit pipi dia....tapi takut kena pukul di balak dia pulak....diaorang ada taek kwon do....aku ada taik kondo jer...Ehhh rasanya muka Daphne Iking tuh ada iras iras sikit kan dengan dia....hmmmmm

Use magic Report

Post time 4-1-2005 08:52 AM | Show all posts
so...pengajarannyer..,  ngko blaja lerr dulu aper2 ilmu pertahanan...  sblm gi korea...  kalo kena ngan balak dia, ngko dah bleh lawan balik aper.... ;)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 11:34 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.079402 second(s), 42 queries .