Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: shanew3stgalz

FULL HOUSE ~ Sesi Borak2 SHG & Bi Rain

Close [Copy link]
halfelven This user has been deleted
Post time 5-1-2005 04:09 AM | Show all posts
tadi aku ada baca forum kat soompi tulis artis lelaki di korea lagi berpengaruh drpd artis wanita....tapi napa kat sini tidak begitu...kat sini artis lelaki ni padan kena kutuk aje..eheheh...forumners kat sana ada gak kutuk-kutuk hyekyo....tapi aku agak mesti kebanyakkannya adalah forumners pompuan...mesti kes dengki dan jeles nih...biasalah orang pompuan nih...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-1-2005 08:39 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by halfelven at 5-1-2005 04:09 AM:
tadi aku ada baca forum kat soompi tulis artis lelaki di korea lagi berpengaruh drpd artis wanita....tapi napa kat sini tidak begitu...kat sini artis lelaki ni padan kena kutuk aje..eheheh...forumn ...

Biasalah tu, forumner kat sana kebanyakkannya perempuan, lelaki boleh dikira dgn jari. Jadi tak heranlah kalau artis lelaki lebih mendapat tempat berbanding dgn artis perempuan. Lagi pun Forumner kat sana from all over the world, termasuk dari korea dan orang korea yg bermastautin diuar negara.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-1-2005 04:14 PM | Show all posts
gitu ke kimmy...aku rasa kat board soap opera nih pun kebanyakkan nya pompuan..tengok saja lah tajuk2 kat thread sini......Lee Byung Hun la....Lee Dong Gun laaa......Lee Kim Sai laa....Lee Lai Pek laaa hahahhahah......semua artis lelaki...

Use magic Report

Post time 6-1-2005 09:36 AM | Show all posts
kalo nak, ngko buka lerr thread artis pompuan plak.....  bleh lerr kitorg join....

Use magic Report

Post time 6-1-2005 09:37 AM | Show all posts
ff: kimmy,

mana kucing2 ngko ??  dah takderr kerr...  pelik lak tgk ngko tanpa kucing...  he..he..

Use magic Report

Post time 6-1-2005 11:24 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by halfelven at 5-1-2005 04:14 PM:
gitu ke kimmy...aku rasa kat board soap opera nih pun kebanyakkan nya pompuan..tengok saja lah tajuk2 kat thread sini......Lee Byung Hun la....Lee Dong Gun laaa......Lee Kim Sai laa....Lee Lai Pek  ...

Sudah gaharu cendana pula, sudah tahu bertanya pula.

Orang perempuan ni kan hantu pasal drama dgn artis. .........nanti jap... ada ke thread pasal Lee Kim Sai dgn Lee Lai Pek ni? dua nama ni alien sikit kat aku.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 6-1-2005 11:28 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by captain_f4 at 6-1-2005 09:37 AM:
ff: kimmy,

mana kucing2 ngko ??  dah takderr kerr...  pelik lak tgk ngko tanpa kucing...  he..he..

ff:  kucing aku komplin, dia penat, perut dia sakit asyik kena pijak dek tikus je, tak de rehat.:lol  Jadi dia minta cuti, tu yg aku ganti dgn yg lain tu.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-1-2005 12:10 PM | Show all posts
Lee Kim Sai ngan Lee Lai Pek tu aku hentam jer nama dia....hahahhaha.....
captain f4....kau tolonglah bukak satu thread untuk artis2 perempuan lak..pastu paste lah banyak2 gambar awek cun...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-1-2005 12:20 PM | Show all posts
ngko buat la...  halfelven.  Aku tak leh,  keje melambak nak wat, takderr masa nak cari info dorang....  dedulu aku rajin gak dok cari info bab2 artis, skrg nie bila dah join forum....  aku cari info kat sini jerr la....

Use magic Report

Post time 6-1-2005 12:26 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Kimmy at 6-1-2005 11:28 AM:

ff:  kucing aku komplin, dia penat, perut dia sakit asyik kena pijak dek tikus je, tak de rehat.:lol  Jadi dia minta cuti, tu yg aku ganti dgn yg lain tu.

lol tu la ngko...  dera dia sgt...  sian dia...

Use magic Report

Post time 6-1-2005 12:47 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by halfelven at 6-1-2005 12:10 PM:
Lee Kim Sai ngan Lee Lai Pek tu aku hentam jer nama dia....hahahhaha.....
captain f4....kau tolonglah bukak satu thread untuk artis2 perempuan lak..pastu paste lah banyak2 gambar awek cun...

kau bukaklah halfelven, nanti aku tolong carikan gambar awek2 cun untuk kau. Jgn lak kau komplin awek tu mata sepet, hidung tak mancung , muka seposen lak.

Use magic Report

staja9 This user has been deleted
Post time 7-1-2005 01:50 PM | Show all posts
;)

Use magic Report

Post time 7-1-2005 02:04 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 7-1-2005 02:15 PM | Show all posts
huhuhu...skernyer aku 2nd pic yg jasmine pastekan tue...sesuai sungguh...budak 2 org nie...apasallah LBH tue putus ngan SHK nie...

Use magic Report

Post time 7-1-2005 02:21 PM | Show all posts
Epi `12

The two decide to divorce. As they can't sleep, they fumble around.
The day after, Jieun meets Minhyuk and tells him about the two's divorce, and says it's best for everyone as she smiles.
Meanwhile, the news of a movie star marrying switched girls (Hyewon instead of Jieun) is on the cover of the sports news, and through Dongook, the company's representative finds out about Youngjeh's and Jieun's contract marriage.
The representative meets Jieun and Hyewon, and asks Jieun if she could overlook/hold back on Youngjeh once more, and asks Hyewon not to meet Youngjeh.
Jieun, worried about Youngjeh goes back to the Full House and tells him that she'll forgive him, and that they shouldn't divorce, and seeing Jieun like this Youngjeh gives her a sigh of relief..
Meanwhile, Minhyuk meets Youngjeh to warn him that the marriage rumour is going to come up, and tells him to let Jieun go.

  EP. 12 SUMMARY

After Youngjeh and Jieun agree to divorce, they both return to their rooms, but their night is sleepless.
Also, Minhyuk just can't seem to sleep either. He calls one of his workers and tells him to block the rumor, at least block as much as he can.

The next morning, Youngjeh finds the house empty and a little memo on the refrigerator door that Jieun left: I'll be back. There's food in the fridge so be sure to eat. Ahja ahja Fighting! (Korean expressions used to basically express "You/I/We can do it!")
The only thing Youngjeh can say at this is : "Is everything "fighting" (in an easier translation: possible) for you?"

Jieun knocks on Minhyuk's office door. They grab some donuts for lunch. Jieun explains that she knows Minhyuk is busy but she figured he still had to eat lunch, and even though she came out of the house, she had no where to go, and Minhyuk tells her it was a good thing she did.
Minhyuk asks Jieun what this whole deal with "D-Day" was all about, and she explains that it was the day she brought up the subject of divorce to Youngjeh.
JE:"Now Youngjeh and Hyewon just have to do good, and I just have to find the Full House... I think everyone has a happy ending now."

Meanwhile, Youngjeh is at home, thinking and thinking about what went on last night. He makes a call to his management, and asks to find out about a quiet and clean apt., the sooner the better.

When Jieun came back home, she steps in, walks up the stairs, and tries to go to her room as quietly possible, but Youngjeh steps out of his room just in time to see her. It was a cold moment.

As they eat dinner, it was a very cold awkward meal.
Jieun tries to break the moment, asking Youngjeh about work.
Youngjeh tells Jieun that he's already asked his management to look for a apt. for him to move out on.
He tells her that she can keep all the furniture in the house.
JE:"Why should I? It's all yours."
YJ:"If you don't want to, just throw it out."
After a silent moment...
JE:"What are you going to tell your house (family)?"
YJ:"....." (Continues to eat)

Youngjeh's grandma was looking through the morning paper and she stumbles on the section about an "A movie star" (anonymous) marrying the "wrong" girl. Youngje's mom suggests that they shouldn't let his dad see the paper, or he'll say something to Youngjeh about it.
Then they move onto the subject about Jieun.
Mom:"After Jieun came into the house, doesn't it seem like dad's (YJ's dad) and Youngjeh's relationship has gotten better?"
Grandma:"Three bear's actions are pretty cute."
Mom:"She is isn't she? I was really worried, but I think Youngjeh married very well (made a good decision about it)."

Youngjeh's management read the news and they think it's about Youngjeh although it remains anonymous.
Dongook is called in, and he's quesitoned about Youngjeh's whereabouts with Hyewon, and then he slips about the contract marriage between Youngjeh and Jieun when he rambles about how bad Hyewon is for messing around with a married man, although it was through a "contract marriage."

Back at the Full House, while Jieun is around the house cleaning, Youngjeh keeps avoiding her, but she follows him around. Youngjeh expresses some frustration and Jieun wonders why one earth he's so upset when she's the one that's really being dumped.

Jieun gets a phone call from the representative (from YJ's company) asking to meet with her, but w/o Youngjeh knowing.
When they meet at a cafe, the rep. tells Jieun she'll cut it to the point.
She knows about their contract marriage, but that's not of her concern, but she does say that because of the abrupt marriage, there was a pretty big effect, and as it is known, the recent film was a failure, advertisements, movies, the casting for those hasn't really been successful, but for a marriage scandal to errupt at a time like this could be the end of YJ's career.
She explains to JE that the reason she's telling JE this instead of YJ is because she knows how YJ is (his bad tempermant). She asks JE to reconsider about the apt he asked for, at least until some time passes by.
This leaves Jieun reconsidering.

The rep. then goes to meet Hyewon at her office. They go to a cafe as well to discuss about this.
The rep. makes it pretty clear that she doesn't want Hyewon ever meeting Youngjeh for the time being. Whether the marriage was through a contract or not, Youngjeh is still a married man in the eyes of the public, and it'll do him no good.

As Jieun comes back home, nothing has changed. It's still a cold breeze around Youngjeh.
As Youngjeh is sitting outside, Jieun goes and sits next to him.
JE:"Lee Youngjeh, did you do some self-examination?"
YJ:?
JE:"If you do a self-examination for all the things you tortured me with, the talk about divorce can be dropped, and I'm thinking about keeping/living with you for a little longer."
YJ:?
JE:"So did you do a self-examination?"
YJ:"Are you.... fooling with me?"
JE:"I'm not fooling with you... How badly do you think you tortured me to bring me to this? Huh? Over time, the sorrow, torture, and hurt you put me through. This is really a novel. A real novel."
YJ:"..."
JE:"Why? You don't want to do a self-examination?"
YJ:"So, you were punishing me? You were fooling with me?"
JE:"No not fooling around..."
YJ:"Han Jieun, I didn't think you were like that."
JE:"What?"
YJ:"People like you that spat out things like that....forget it."
Youngjeh gets up and walks away.

Youngjeh goes inside for a cold drink of water as Jieun follows.

YJ:"Did I do you wrong? What in the world did I do you wrong about? Okay, I stood you up, and made you wait? I apologized for that, and I even promised that it'll never happen again too! And I call you names like chicken and rice cooker? Did you hate it that much? Then call me a chicken, call me a rice-cooker too then! And what else? The house chores? Did you hate it that much? If you hate it that much, don't do it, just don't do it then!
JE:"It's not that..."
YJ:"If it's not tha, then what is it? What the heck is it?!
JE:"What... like you never played a joke on me?!"
YJ:"What?"
JE:"Before, you joked, saying you cut your finger off, I really thought you cut your finger off, you know how shocked I was?"
YJ:"How is that alike with this?!"
JE:"...."
YJ:"I.... Really... thought we were going to break up..." (As he walks away)
JE:"..."

Use magic Report

Post time 7-1-2005 02:22 PM | Show all posts
sambungan episode 12

As Youngjeh is sitting on the couch with his back towards Jieun as she wipes the table, she tries to get Youngjeh to cheer up. When all else fails, she tells him that she'll let him hit her once. As they do a little physical pulling back and forth with his fist, Youngjeh accidently punches himself in the face. (Haha) Jieun starts laughing.
They sit down and talk.
YJ:"Did I torture you that much? To the point where you wanted to run away? I didn't know it was that hard on you. It's just... it's just you... it's Han Jieun, so... without knowing, when I'm around you, I'm not myself. Suddenly after we say we were going to break up, it felt really weird."
JE:"It felt weird?"
YJ:"Yea. I thought it would be a refreshing and lucky feeling...... (JE looks up) and it was a refreshing and lucky feeling!"
JE:"If it felt that good, why did you get so mad and yell then?"
YJ:"It's not that... We'll divorce later, but not right now. A person has got to prepare themself."
JE:"We're going to end up divorcing anyways, so why prepare themself again? You always got to be prepared."
YJ:"Then are you always prepared? Prepared to divorce?"
JE:"Yeah."
YJ:"Oh... you are." (Feeling a little disappointed)
The mood lightens up as they playfully threat each other.

Next morning, Jieun finds Youngjeh actually cleaning. He even cooked breakfast for her.
As she sat in front of the computer, Youngjeh comes up with a glass of orange juice.
Jieun is so lost... She asks him if something is wrong, because he's making her nervous.
Youngjeh gets mad and says that even when he tries to do something she's always complaining so he's never going to do it again.
Jieun agrees, tells him to never be like that again because it's nerve racking, enough to kill her. ^_____^

As Jieun is heading out the door,
JE:"I'll be back."
YJ:"Are you going to be late?"
JE:"We'll have to see."
YJ:"Come home early."
JE:"Clean the house and I'll come home early."
YJ:"What? You little...."
And as Jieun steps outside, Youngjeh goes after her,
YJ:"I'll clean the house, come home early."
JE: ?____?;;

Youngjeh cleans the house completely,
YJ:"Since I cleaned the house, come home early honey!"

While eating, Minhyuk asks Jieun if there's something wrong. She just says there isn't anything.
Trying to cheer her up, Minhyuk tells the same type of joke Jieun always does. It makes her laugh, but in the end she says,
JE:"Oh... so I guess this is how it feels.. Never again should I tell those jokes... they're really corny."
MH:"Huh?"
But she is only joking and they both laugh.
Jieun decides to tell Minhyuk what is bothering her. She says that her and Youngjeh aren't going to divorce because it just worked out that way. She's upset that she finally brought it up to him, and how at the most serious moments, she gets weak hearted, and also states that even though it'll be hard, she'll be okay.

While Youngjeh is eating by himself, Dongook stops by.
Youngjeh finds out through Dongook's (cheap mouthed) remarks about how his popularity has gone down, and the role he was supose to film was turned over to another movie star.

Youngjeh gets a phone call from Minhyuk and they meet at a bar.
Minhyuk just gives Youngjeh a word of warning about the upcoming rumors, and tells him to just let Jieun go.
At this, YJ tells him that he'll take care of Jieun, that he's not going to let her get hurt.

Jieun goes in her room, and as she opens her drawer, she discovers the ring that Youngjeh previously put there earlier that day, and she puts it back on.

When Youngjeh comes in, Jieun fixes him dinner.
JE:"Did something happen?"
YJ:"What?"
JE:"You don't look too happy."
YJ:"No.. I'm good."
JE:"Then, should I tell you a funny story?"
YJ:"No, don't."
JE:"I'll tell you one. This time it's really funny."
YJ:"No, don't. When you talk, it makes me mad." (Bad translation but get the jift)
Jieun gets up.
YJ:"Where you going?"
JE:"I thought you said that when I talk, it makes you mad."
YJ:"Don't talk. But just.... sit there. Han Jieun?"
YJ:"Am I hurting you?"
YJ:"I mean, you and other people said that I hurt you."
JE:"Other people? What other person?"
YJ:"Someone just told me that."
JE:"So what did you say to them?"
YJ:"What do you think I said? I told them not to be silly because I'm not going to let you get hurt, that I'm going to protect you."
JE:"......?"
YJ:"No. I mean, if I don't protect my rice-cooker, who will? Then how am I supose to eat? It's not like I can eat delivery all the time right?"
JE:"That's what I thought, I was wondering why you weren't mention the rice-cooker. I'm so tired of it. I thought I wrote in the contract not to call me that! Don't call me that! I'm so tired of the word rice-cooker!"
YJ:^_________^
JE:"What you laughing about?
YJ:"It's funny so I'm laughing. Why, what are you going to do about it?"
JEMugging YJ)
YJ: ^_____________^

Youngjeh wakes up early in the morning, and as he exits his room, he decides to wake Jieun up to take her jogging with him.
He drags her out of bed and makes her run along the beach with him.
At the breakfast table,
YJ:"Doesn't the food taste better after the morning exercise?"
JE:"Even if I don't exercise in the morning, the food always tasts good to me."
Youngjeh talks about from now on they should jog in the morning together, for the better of her health, then he says to make it fair, if she wants to go and do something with him, to just mention it so they can do it.
Youngjeh warns Jieun about the marriage rumor that's going to come up, and tells her not to take it to heart because the people that spread things like that talk without knowing the person, and he doesn't want her to get hurt over it.
Jieun thinks to herself, "I'm okay. It's just you that I'm worried about."

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-1-2005 02:22 PM | Show all posts
sambungan episode 12

Heejin comes over to tell Jieun about the shortage of money her and Dongook are going through, and she needs more time before being about to pay Jieun back.
Heejin mentions how the rep. met Hyewon and told her not to meet Youngjeh, at this Jieun feels a little bad.

The doorbell rings after Heejin leaves and it's a delivery of flowers to Jieun from Youngjeh, and it's dozens and dozens and dozens of them.
Youngjeh comes home and sees Jieun hovered over the flowers.
They joke about why Youngjeh got her flowers (he claims its b/c of whats on the contract) and Jieun said that a dozen was enough, no need for all of them, and Youngjeh jokes that perhaps it was an error on the store's part.

Meanwhile, Hyewon pulls up to the Full House.

Jieun asks Youngjeh what the real reason for all these flowers are.
He tells her that it's just something like a drug, so when it hits, it won't hurt as much.
They talk about how they're going to go to Magic Land, go ice-skating again (YJ says he's going to do a lot better this time too cus it's pretty bad when you get scolded by a chicken), eat at fancy restaurants, and go back to their honeymoon resort. Youngjeh says that she better learn how to swim before they go again, but then she says that he can just save her again, and he agrees.
While Youngjeh is looking away, Jieun gives him a peck on the cheek.
He's a little surprised, but he's a bit content about it, but when he looks up, Hyewon is at the door.
HW:"Oh. I'm sorry... the door was open... I'm sorry." As she runs out.
Youngjeh stands there for a second and runs after her, knocking some flowers down, but he doesn't catch Hyewon. Hyewon is crying as she drives away.

As they are sitting at the dining table, drinking beer,
JE:"Sorry."
YJ:"What? What for?"
JE:"Just... Because of me..."
YJ:"What? What do you mean because of you? Because I kept calling you a rice-cooker, did you really become one?"
YJ:"No, it's just that, why do you say something like that, like a rice-cooker?"
YJ:"Hyewon...I must have been 9 at the time, during summer break when I first met her. It was after I lost our Younghyuni... You remember me mentioning Younghyuni right?"
JE:"Yeah."
YJ:"Um, after I lost Younghyuni, I hated my dad so much I was just going to leave home."
JE:"Really? You ran away at the age of 9?"
YJ:"No, I was going to... but at the time, because of Hyeown I couldn't."
JE:"Why? Did Hyewon say something to you? Like grow up?"
YJ:"No. I was gathering some money to take with me when I ran away, but I spent all that money buying Hyewon icecream. How was I supose to leave a girl that always cried when I wasn't there for her? Well I bought her a lot of icecream during that time, and even promised her something. I said, "Hey! Kang Hyewon, I'll protect you for a lifetime, so just stop crying. "
JE:"....."
YJ:"Han Jieun. You don't know do you? You're a very strange person."
JE:"Me? Strange?"
YJ:^____^
JE:"You're about to call me a chicken, duck, things like that aren't you?"
YJ:"That... I just do that to kid around. To see you get mad."
YJ:"To you... I want to keep kidding around... When I'm with you... For some strange reason, I feel good."
YJ:"When Minhyuk said that he was going to take you away from me, I hated the feeling."
JE:?
YJ:"No, I didn't hate the feeling, it actually felt bad and I even got mad. Hey, since I didn't want to lose you to Minhyuk, I did a lot of funny and immature things, you know that?"
YJ:^___^
YJ:"When I'm with you, I enjoy it, and it feels good."
JE:"Really?"
YJ:"Yeah. Only if you don't tell me those corny jokes."
JE:^___^
YJ:"See, like right now, when I'm with you, I end up talking a lot."
YJ:"When I'm with you, I feel as if I'm becoming a different person."
YJ:"And I forget Hyewon."
YJ:"Jieun, to be honest, I did have some greed for/over you, but..."
YJ:"I now....have to go to Hyewon."
JE:0_0
END OF EP. 12!!!! GOOD NIGHT!

1st clip: Just clips of their cute and memorable times during their honeymoon

2nd clip: JE is looking at YJ from inside through the window and she decides to go out and talk to him. Sorry but I can't go any further because my laptop just stopped the clip and it won't play any further. I'll try with my other computer later

3rd clip: JE is cleaning the coffee table and looking at YJ who has his face down into the couch

J: Lee Youngjae-sshi. Do you want to hear a funny story?? This one's REALLY FUNNY! It goes like this....
Y: *looks at JE to make her shut up*
J: Sings the 3 bears song
Y: Hey. Stop it. It's loud/annoying
J: youngjae-yahh... youngjae-yah...
Y: Hey!! I told you to stop doing that!!!
J: Aishh~~ Honestly, stop being like this. I know I was mean but still, just let it go. FINE!! THen hit me once.. Just hit me once
Y: What??!

ONCE AGAIN my laptop fu.cked on mee!!! <_< But from the preview what happens is she grabs his fist and is motioning him to hit her in the head but I think she hits him in the eye with either HER fist or his fist... <_<
4th clip: JE & YJ are eating dinner

J: Did something happen?
Y: Huh
J: looking at you, you look a bit weird
Y: No.. I"m ok
J: Then,.. do you want to hear something funny?
Y: no,.. dont
J: it's really funny..
Y: i dont wanna hear it.. when i hear your voice, i feel bad.. *JE stands up to leave* where areyou going?
J: u said hearing my voice annoys you
Y: just dont say anything n sit down
Y: Han jieun
J: wut
Y: by any chance, am i hurting you?
J: pardon
Y: you know... because of u, ppl say im hurting you
J: other ppl? who
Y: sumbody said that
J: so what'd u say
Y: wut do u think i said.. dont joke around!!! i'll always take care of you.. that's what i said

*awkward moment*

Y: so um... yeah... if i don't take care of you then who is gonna!??!? then how am i gonna eat!??! i cant eat jja-jang-myun all day
J: i figured... i wondered y food didnt come out.. stop calling me bab-tong!!! (the rice-cooker) that name pisses me off..
Y: *laugh*
J: why areyou laughing!??

ONCE AGAIN, laptop fu.cked up!

5th clip: *aw crap~ for the first time ever my laptop is buffering VERY VERY slowly... TT.TT It's too slow~ I'll do it when i get home.. or somebody else can do it and fill in the gaps

6th clip: YJ & JE are sitting at the table drinking beer and there's a platter of fruits.. Yummy.... =P

J: I'm sorry
Y: Huh.. for what
J: just... because of me..
Y: *scoff* what do you men because of you. just bc i've always called you a bab-tong (rice-cooker as in.. stores food as in... somebody who eats A LOT) have you really become on?
J: Pardon
Y: i'm kidding
*goes to jieun and back to YJ*
Y: about haewon,... *JE looks up @ YJ* i first met her when i was 9.. i think during the summer break. that was when.. our yu-een-ee went away. oh u kno her right? i told u b4
J: yes
Y: then,... after we lost our yu-in-ee, i hated my father so much,... i just wanted to run away
J: really? when you are NINE?
Y: no, i wanted too, but i couldnt bc of haewon
J: why? did haewon-sshi make sure you didn't go?
Y: no... *something about ice-cream* she said that if i went away, she would cry everyday. so anyways, i bought her all the icecream and i promised her something "hey kang haewon!"

credit to soompi

Use magic Report

Post time 7-1-2005 02:24 PM | Show all posts
Episode 13 Synopsis

Jieun抯 thinking in front of the computer, (Youngjae is saying I was very greedy, I didn抰 want you to get hurt, I wanted to protect you. Now I抣l have to go to HaeWon.)
HaeWon is also thinking in her little office looking thing, Youngjae next to the wall looking at her, he than says her name. They go out to eat, and Youngjae wants HaeWon to eat some food. Youngjae says, 揺at some.

Use magic Report

staja9 This user has been deleted
Post time 7-1-2005 02:54 PM | Show all posts
korang dah tgk ker endingnyer?

lambatnyer kuar tv...

Use magic Report

Post time 7-1-2005 03:04 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by staja9 at 7-1-2005 02:54 PM:
korang dah tgk ker endingnyer?

lambatnyer kuar tv...

kalau TV kita baik hati, dia tunjuklah tahun ni, kalau tak tunggulah tahun depan lak.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 01:57 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066602 second(s), 42 queries .