Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: shanew3stgalz

FULL HOUSE ~ Sesi Borak2 SHG & Bi Rain

Close [Copy link]
halfelven This user has been deleted
Post time 7-1-2005 03:14 PM | Show all posts
aku dah tengok endingnya....bolehlaa tahan..predictable...tapi..dua episod last hyekyo buat rambut lurus tak best sangatlah..nampak tembam sikit...tapi geram gak aku nak cubit

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

staja9 This user has been deleted
Post time 7-1-2005 04:12 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by halfelven at 7-1-2005 03:14 PM:
aku dah tengok endingnya....bolehlaa tahan..predictable...tapi..dua episod last hyekyo buat rambut lurus tak best sangatlah..nampak tembam sikit...tapi geram gak aku nak cubit

psssstt.............

halfelven  sayang... bg ler link... huhuhu

Use magic Report

Post time 7-1-2005 04:21 PM | Show all posts
link apa?? link nak download ke? ko pegi saja kat website d-addict
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/t ... amp;type=&sort=

tapi kalau nak link lain aku tak taule pulak...nak tiket bas city link free ke? siap panggil halfelven sayang lagi.....tu nak mengacau kebahagiaan rumahtangga aku le tu..emmm baik aku call hyekyo sekarang...nanti takut dia silap paham pulak

Use magic Report

Post time 7-1-2005 05:04 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by halfelven at 7-1-2005 04:21 PM:
link apa?? link nak download ke? ko pegi saja kat website d-addict
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/t ... amp;type=&sort=

tapi kalau nak link lain aku tak ...

hohoho... time kasih halfelven....:love::love::love:
kene download dulu yer......
xde yg bley tgk terus.... hehe
btw makasih ya....

hek eleh... nk bg tau hyekyo plak...:nana:

Use magic Report

Post time 7-1-2005 06:56 PM | Show all posts
mana ada yang boleh tengok terus...kena download dulu la....kalau ko nak tengok terus ko pergi korea pastu bukak tv kbs saluran 2 pukul 7.00 malam di slot KimChi Hours...buahawajahahhwhhahawh

Use magic Report

Post time 7-1-2005 09:14 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by halfelven at 7-1-2005 06:56 PM:
mana ada yang boleh tengok terus...kena download dulu la....kalau ko nak tengok terus ko pergi korea pastu bukak tv kbs saluran 2 pukul 7.00 malam di slot KimChi Hours...buahawajahahhwhhahawh

media-tv show kat soompi bleh aper.....:bgrin:

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 7-1-2005 09:25 PM | Show all posts
memanglah boleh...tapi takde subtitle..pastu gambar streaming 56k...mana lawa..macamana aku nak menghayati muka awek2 cun...

p/s..eh..pompuan kat dalam avatar ko tu siapa? boleh kenalkan dia kat aku?

Use magic Report

Post time 7-1-2005 10:07 PM | Show all posts
ceh....... ko nih x abis2 ngan menghayati muka awek cun.....:lol

ff: avatar aku tu..... kim ha nuel dlm salah satu CF

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-1-2005 10:29 PM | Show all posts
pasal subt.. xpe...
c-mei ade bg sameri....
luv u all:love::love::love:

Use magic Report

Post time 8-1-2005 10:13 AM | Show all posts
kim ha nuel....yang berlakon citer romance tu ke? apasal aku tengok tak cun pun dalam tv...baik ko tukar je avatar ko letak gambar yang comel sikit..ehehehe ko tau la gambar sapa yang aku maksudkan

Use magic Report

Post time 8-1-2005 07:53 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by halfelven at 8-1-2005 10:13 AM:
kim ha nuel....yang berlakon citer romance tu ke? apasal aku tengok tak cun pun dalam tv...baik ko tukar je avatar ko letak gambar yang comel sikit..ehehehe ko tau la gambar sapa yang aku maksudkan

halfelven aku rasa ko nie mesti miangkan...:lol..jgn marah ...:bgrin:

Use magic Report

Post time 8-1-2005 08:00 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by staja9 at 7-1-2005 09:14 PM:

media-tv show kat soompi bleh aper.....:bgrin:

staja aku rasa ko jer kot yg baca sinopsis aku...takper2...citer nie dah nak abis dah...sampai episode 16 jer...camner ko dpt tgk citer nie sampai habis tak?

Ch 14
^ -- when she was at the park or something with MH and she was takling to him,.. saying how she didn't know it was such a bad thing in the beginning... and how it turned out so bad. how she truly loves YJ's family and always will. she goes home and YJ is waiting.. remember??? he sees her coming in so he sits down and pretends to be watching TV. the argument in front of the door

YJ: were u with MH hyung?
JE: yes
YJ: doing what
JE: just talking
YJ: *angry* what do u 2 have to talk about!??! tell me! TELL MEE!
JE: u really wanna know?? it's hard for me to go on like this!! it hurts..
YJ: *shocked*
JE: because of lee youngjae,.. because of you it hurts so much
YJ: then i wont' do that anymore... i'll take care of you
JE: take care of me?? do u even know how to do that!??! ur someone who doesn't know the meaning of love... etc etc etc...
YJ: *sad smile* then let me ask you one thing: does MH hyung not hurt you??? can he take care of you??
and then.. it cuts after JE's face and goes to the morning

  Episode 14 (summary, more dialogue though..)

MinHyuk and JiEun are at the backyard of the Fullhouse. While they're talking, MinHyuk puts his arm around Jieun to comfrot her. Then, YJ comes in, and is surprised to see them together. MH and JiEun continue to drink beer and talk, not realizing that YJ is standing behind them.

JiEun: He was still yelling and criticizing me even when he(YJ) knew that he was going to leave. I'm telling you, he's a really weird person.

MH: If you miss him, you can always meet him.

JiEun: He told me not to call him..

MH: Really? He really is a strange guy..

JiEun'm telling you, he's a wang ssah gaji (what is that in english? sorry, i couldn't translate it..). I'm not going to even call him.

MH: Should i go to him and beat him up. I'm a good fighter.

JiEun: Haha i'm a good fighter too. (MH laughs)JiEun starts to cry and MH looks at her sadly and longingly. He wipes her tries and JiEun smiles. Then MH places a kiss on JiEun. YJ is speechless.

After the kiss, the mood between JiEun and MH becomes awkward.

JiEun: what did you just do right now?

MH:...

JiEun: What did you just do right now?

MH:.. (he takes a moment to think) i just wanted to surprise you so that you would stop crying.

JiEun: You really surprised me. It shocked me so much, my tears just went back in.

MH laughs

JiEun: I'm really ok now, so you should go home.

MH: are you going to be ok by yourself?

JiEun: yes, i'll be ok. go home before it gets any darker.

MH:... (doesn't move)

JiEun: oh, and next time, if you're going to make me stop crying by surprising me again, i'm going to kill you, ok?

MH smiles and JiEun smiles too. After MH leaves, JiEun goes to her room and thinks about the kiss, which makes her embarrassed. Then she touches the ring, and thinks about YJ. As JiEun wakes up the next day, she looks at YJ's room and opens the door. She is very surprsied to see YJ sleeping on the bed. Thinking that she's halluncinating, JiEun rubs her eyes to make sure that is is YJ.

JiEun: YoungJae sshi?? (shakes him)

YJ: ... (he stirs in his sleep)

JiEun: (she continues to shake him) Lee YOungJae sshi? Wake up.. Wake up.. what are you doing here?

YJ: (gets up abruptly) What? What's wrong with you? Why are you bothering a sleeping person??

JiEun: When did you come? Weren't you going to move out for sure?

YJ: I don't know. If you're awake, go make breakfast.

As YJ is eating breakfast, JiEun sits in front of him, staring at YJ.

JiEun: When did you come? Weren't you going to move out?

YJ:.. (looks up from his food)

JiEun: did something go wrong with you apartment? Did it?

YJ: umm.. yea..

JiEun: What? what happened to it? what went wrong?

YJ: I don't know ok!! Why do you care? Why are you annoying me so much??

JiEun: what??!?!

YJ:..

JiEun: then, when are you going to move out?

YJ: I'm going to go out soon. WHy? why? why? (hahah this part was so cute!)

JiEun: (glares at YJ) forget it. just eat.

YJ: (starts eating) oh yeah, i thought you said you were going to go to venice or something. why did you come back home?

JiEun: HUH? oh, because i had some business to take care of.

YJ: What business?

JiEun: Why do you care?!?! Why are you annoying me so much?!?!

YJ: what??

JiEun: don't talk. just eat.

YJ is pissed off and he is sitting on the couch, while JiEun is sitting in front of her computer. YJ's presence annoying JiEun.

JiEun: Lee YOungjae sshi.. (no respone from YJ) Lee YoungJae sshi??

YJ: What??

JiEun: i've been thinking..

YJ: wow, i never knew chickens could think. How amazing. (sarcastically)

JiEun: (tries to keep her patience) i don't understand why you're so mean to be these days.. After you always criticizing me, i felt kind of bad when i left for the airport.

YJ: ...

JiEun: so, let's try to talk to over. Why are you like that? What did i do wrong that is such a big problem to you? What's wrong?

YJ: i don't like to have conversations with a chicken. I just want to get a divorce and leave after all this so just let it be.

JiEun: Don't be like that. let's try to talk..

YJ: I said no. I don't like to talk to stupid people like you.

JiEun: STUPID?

YJ: you're always changing you're mind. one minute you're crying and the next minute you're all happy.

JiEun: what in the world are you talking about?

YJ: (after all the angery boiling inside of him, YJ can't hold it in any longer) what's wrong with you?!?!?! How long has it been since i left home?!? was it a day?? or was it even two days?!?! Then you bring another guy into this house??? Han JiEun, i didn't know you were that kind of girl! are u that kind of girl??? what's wrong with you?!?!?!?

JiEun: Excuse me?

YJ: (regrets saying all this) never mind.. forget it..

JiEun: You knew MH was here yesterday? how did you know?? (YJ doesn't respond)
Yoon MinHyuk sshi was just taking me home..

YJ: It doesn't matter. Did i say anthing? What i'm saying is.. good luck with MH. I don't care if you go out with him. Remember? we promised to stay out of each other's business?

JiEun: ...

Use magic Report

Post time 8-1-2005 08:01 PM | Show all posts
sambungan episode 14

YJ: Dragging a guy into a house without anyone is a bad thing.. (hahah he's so cute!)

JiEun: (mad) What??? drag in?? If you didn't like me "dragging" in MH to our house, why don't you bring HW into our house too? i don't care!!

YJ: what??!?!?!?!?! (OMG THEY ARE SO FUNNY~~~)

JiEun: and plus, it's not like you've never been to her house? You went to her house and ate ___<the favorite food that Yj likes. sorry don't know what that is..>

YJ: Why are you dragging that into this conversation?? And, HW and I have been knowing each other for 15 years. I always went to her house as a young kid. But how long have you known MH? It's not like you've known each other for a long time.. you were so happy and laughing along stupidly. you sure looked fuunny..

JiEun: Time doesn't matter between a man and a woman. How well they get along is important.

YJ: Of course time is important. It's just that you're stupid...

JiEun: What?? stupid???????

YJ: ..

JiEun: that's it. I don't like to have conversations with wang ssah gajis. me, stupid? (gets up)

YJ: did you just figure out that you were stupid??????

JiEun walks off and YJ continues to stay on the couch. Just then, the doorbell rings. YJ tells JiEun to open the door. When JiEun doesn't come back down from the restroom, YJ gets up and opens the door. He's surprised to see MH. Mh is holding a bouquet of flowers.

MH: YJ? oh, i didn't know you were home...

YJ: oh..hi..

MH: i just came to see JiEun sshi. Is she home??

YJ: Huh? actually JiEun is not here right now.. she went somewhere.

MH: really, she went somewhere?

YJ: Uh.. yea, she went somewhere..

MH: oh.. well..

YJ: (YJ looks at the flower and grabs it) were these for JiEUn? Wow they're so pretty! I'll give them to her.

MH:...

YJ: i want to tell you to come in, but i have to go out soon too.. (awkward moment) so, umm.. i'll see you later..

right when YJ was going to close the door JiEun yells: Is someone here??

YJ: <sht, haha>

MH: ?? (confused)

MH and YJ both go inside as JiEun comes down the stairs. She looks at the flowers and thanks MH.

MH: YJ told me you were't home..

JiEun: what? oh.. yea i went somewhere and i just came back right now.. hahah

YJ is surprised and looks at JiEun. While JiEun is preparing the drinks, YJ and MH stay in the living room. YJ purposely rearranges the wedding picture.

YJ: what are you doing here today? Aren't you busy?

MH: NO, i'm not going to be busy for a few days. i still have my venice vacation booked in. I knew JiEun was going to be by herself today so i decided to come and see what she was doing.

YJ: Haha, you're a very curious person. Well, as you can see, jieun is fine. I'm going to be home so u don't have to worry about her..

MH: Didn't you say you were going to move out into an apartment? Why are you here?

YJ: What do you mean, why am i here? This is my house. I can go out when i want and come in when i feel like it~ hhahaha

MH: I think you're misunderstanding yourself. This is JiEun's house. NOt yours.

YJ: what?

MH: Weren't you planning to go to HW? What are you doing, leaving HW all alone?

YJ: That is none of your business.

MH: I'm not concerning. I just think the way you act is childish.

YJ: Excuse me? Childish? (just then, jieun comes in with the drinks)

JiEun hands out the drinks, and MH asks YJ when he's going to leave for work. JiEun asks YJ if he's going to work today, and YJ hesitates and says yes. He goes up to his closet and looks around. He changes and goes back downstairs. When he notices that MH and jiEun are not in the living room, he starts to panic. He finds them sitting outside in the backyard. YJ sits on the couch waiting for them to come in. MH decides to take JiEun for a drive and the two of them go back inside. YJ pretends he is making a call and says that all his schedules are cancelled.

JiEun: Really? oh, well MH and i are going out for a drive.

YJ: WHAT??

JiEun changes and comes back down.

JiEun: I'm going to eat and come back so prepare your own lunch(? or dinner) yourself, ok?? bye

JiEun walks out with MH. YJ hesitates to stop and finally runs out.

YJ: Han JiEun! Don't go! (MH and JiEun looks at him) You're... you're suppose to do your house cleaning today. You can't go until you're down cleaning.

JiEun: I'll clean the house after i get back. sheesh.. (right before she gets in the car, YJ stops her again.)

YJ: Han JiEun, don't go.. if you go right now.. (just a sincere way.. )
(JiEun stares at him and MH is starting to get impatience.) who's going to give me food? (he's so cute~)

JiEun looks back at MH and then at YJ. She then apologizes to MH

JiEun: i'm sorry, i don't think i can go today. I'm really sorry.

MH:... (speechless)

Back at the Fullhouse, Yj is reading on the couch while JIEun is cleaning.

YJ: Ey, Han JiEun.

JiEun: What?

YJ: why didn't you go?

JiEun: well.. you told me to clean.

YJ:..

JiEun: And, i was just remembering the old days.

YJ: the old days?

JiEun: remember when we were at the movie theatres, and you were going to leave with HW. I told you not to go, but you still went. I felt bad then, and i didn't want you to feel that..

YJ: .. i won't ever do that again..

JiEun: (smiles)

While JiEun is cleaning the windows, YJ comes over and helps her out. He stares at her while she is cleaning. All of a sudden, JiEun looks beautiful to YJ. JiEun asks Yj why he is staring at her. Then YJ points to JiEun's eyes and tells her that something is on her eyebrows. he tells her to close her eyes. He leans in to kiss her when the door bells rings.

YJ: WHAT THE HECK!!!.. (Looks at JiEun) hahaha be right back.

YJ gets the door, and is furious to see DongWook and HeeJin. They both came to drop off the rest of YJ's belongings. Up in the closet, DW tells YJ that the reporters are starting to criticize JiEun, saying that she married Yj for his money. Yj gets mad and tells DW not to tell JiEun. Meanwhile, HeeJin obviously tells this story to JiEun, who is downstairs in the kitchen. JiEun is shocked, but tells HeeJin that she doesn't care. While this is all happening, a reporter goes to the hospital where YJ's dad works. There, YJ's dad finds out about the contract marriage between Yj and JiEuN.

Next scene--> JiEun is in the restromm brushing her teeth when YJ comes in.

JiEun: (she's not in her usual happy mood, which makes YJ worried)

YJ: ey, what's wrong with you?

JiEun: nothing.. i heard that people are saying that i married you for your money..

YJ: (looks at her and is shocked. he thinks that DW told her and curses to himself)

JiEun: it's ok. I'm fine. i guess it's ok as long as i know the truth..

YJ: you're right. it's nothing. Let's just pretend we didn't hear it. Let's not concentrate on what strangers are saying.

JiEun: Allright. Fighting!

YJ: FIGHTING!! (then Yj attempts to kiss her once again.)

YJ: Ey, you have something on your eyebrow again.

JiEun: really? what?

YJ: close your eyes.

JiEun closes her eyes and Yj leans forward. Just then the doorbell rings again.

YJ: WHO IS IT???????????????????? (looks at JiEun) hahaha i'll get it..

YJ opens the door and finds his father outside. The father comes in and all three of them sit down.

father: i heard that you guys aren't even a registered couple.

JiEun/YJ: ????? :huh: :mellow: :x

Father: i also heard that JiEun married Yj for his money so that she could pay off her debts and credit card debts. What's going on here? (the two are speechless) What's wrong? Why can't you answer me?

JiEun: i'm sorry..

Father: this is crazy. are you guys out of your minds??

JiEun: i'm really sorry sir..

Father: (looks at YJ) Is this what you call your fabulous life? You drop out of school, move out, and tell us that you're going to live the way you want. Is this what you wanted? How could you live life exactly the way you want it to? Are you crazy?

YJ: yes, so don't butt into my business

father: what?

YJ: I'll handle my own business and live the way i want to. don't act like you care about my life.

the father slaps YJ and JiEun is shocked. The father continues to slap YJ, and Yj is sitting there getting hit by his father. JiEun tries to cover YJ and stands in front of him.

JiEun: please, please don't hurt him. This isn't Lee YoungJae's fault. Please don't hit him. It's all my fault. Please don't hit him.. please.. (she breaks out crying)

While YJ is in his room, the father and JiEun go out to a coffeeshop. The father tells JiEun that she's not his daughter-in-law anymore and they have no reason to meet. He leaves her. JiEun is still sitting in her seat, crying. JiEun goes home and cleans the messy kitchen (probably YJ trashed it) and goes up to YJ's room. She sees him laying down.

JiEun: YJ sshi, are you sleeping. (no respond. she touches his face) let me see your face..

YJ: It's ok. go away.

JIEuN: (she's really upset) you look ok. it's not like you broke anyting.

YJ: ...

JiEun: you should've just told him you were sorry. why didn't you just beg him for forgiveness??

JiEun: (sighs) get up. you have to eat something.

YJ: no, i'm not hungry.

JiEun: Why??!? Why aren't you hungry?!?! Everytime you look at me, you always complain about food or ask for it!

YJ: does it look like i'm in the mood to eat right now?

JiEun: fine then. i'm not hungry either so i won't eat. we'll both not eat.

YJ: no, you have to eat.

JiEun: i'm not going to eat.

YJ:...

Use magic Report

Post time 8-1-2005 08:02 PM | Show all posts
sambungan episode 14

YJ decides to eat because he wants JiEun to eat something. They're seating on the dinner table when JiEun asks YJ something.

JIEun: YJ sshi, should i tell you a funny story??

YJ: i was wondering why you weren't saying that.

JiEun: should i not say it?

YJ: go ahead.

So JiEun begins to tell the story about the turtle and the rabbit. When's she done she's laughing like crazy to herself, while YJ is just staring at her.

JiEun: wasn't it funny?? :huh:

YJ: yea, it's very funny. I think i'm going to die from laughter.

JiEun: chi.

YJ: (looks at JiEun) Ya, Han JiEun.

JiEun: Yes?

YJ: You're ok right? You're really ok?

JiEun: What? What do you mean?

YJ: Remember i told you it was going to be difficult.. even if you're suffering.. don't forget all the flowers i bought (and going to buy) for you. Don't forget..

JiEun: (laughs) Look, Lee YoungJae sshi.

YJ: yeah?

JiEun: i'm sorry.. because of me..

YJ: What?

JiEUn: i'll go to your parent's house tomorrow and explain everything to your grandmother and your parents.

YJ: Explain what?

JiEun: Your grandmother and mother likes me, so if i explain it to them carefully, they'll forgive us. Your dad was just so mad today.. that's why he acted like that. Everything will be ok tomorrow.

YJ: It's fine. Don't go.

JiEun: but..

YJ: I said, don't go.

JiEUn..

In her room, JiEun is having a hard time sleeping. She remembers how YJ's father told her to break up with YJ. Although she reminds herself that YJ's dad was just angry, she cannot forget his words. The next morning, YJ goes into Jieun's room and notices that she's not there. Meanwhile, JiEun is at YJ's house in front of the grandmother's room. YJ's mom tells the grandmother that JiEun is here, but the grandmother just tells her to go away. JiEun is devasted and tells the grandmother that she wants to talk. The grandma refuses to let her in.

JiEun: (crying) I'm really sorry. This is all my fault. Grandmother.. please.. forgive me..

The grandmother doesn't move and refuses to let JiEun in. (you can tell she's sad, but really angry.) JIEun leaves the house and goes to the park. she sits on the bench crying and crying...

Minhyuk is in his office, trying to work. He doesn't seem to be able to concentrate. Just then, he gets a phonecall from JiEUn. MH goes to the park to see JiEun and sees her sitting on the bench.

MH: (sits next to her) what's wrong?

JIEun: (JiEun sees MH and smiles widely. MH returns the smile)

JiEun: when i first decided to marry YJ, i never realized it was a bad thing. But somehow, it turned into something really bad.

MH: ...

JiEun: I never meant it to go like this.. i don't understand where i went wrong.. Yj's parents and grandmother were really nice to me..

MH: ..

JiEun: but at the same time, i feel so fustrated and guilty. my feelings for Yj's parents and grandmother were real. I really liked them.. My love for them was always real. Even now, i love them.. (MH is quiet) that is why i'm so sad right now. I feel so horrible that think i'm going to go crazy... (JIeun starts to cry)

MH: you're just really shocked right now. Everything will be ok soon..

JiEun: Really? do you really think everything will be ok?

MH: Of course.

JiEun: but what if that doesn't happen. (MH doesn't respond) I really don't know what i should do.. It was a wrong start. Shouldn't i change it right now? Is that what i have to do..?

Back at home, YJ is waiting for JiEun. He's getting worried. He tries to call her, but she doesn't get the phone. Finally, he hears a car coming into the driveway. Realizing that it's MH's car, Yj becomes furious. JiEun thanks MH and gets out of the car. Inside, she is met with a angry YJ.

YJ: are you coming in right now?

JiEun: yes.

YJ: where were you the whole day?

JiEun: i was..

YJ: Did you meet MH?!?

JiEun: ... yes, i want out to meet MH.

YJ: Really? (he's really angry now but still keeping it in..)

JiEUN: oh yea, did you eat? if you didn't i'll have your food ready in a few moments.

YJ: Why did you meet MH?

JiEun: what? oh.. i just had to tell him some stuff.

YJ: what stuff?

JiEun: why are you so curious?? I just had something to discuss with him, ok??

YJ: WHAT IS THERE FOR YOU TO TALK ABOUT WITH MH?? IF YOU WANT TO TALK, WHY CAN'T YOU TALK TO ME?!?!!?!?

JiEun: there are.. some things that i can't discuss with you.

YJ: Oh, ok. SO you can't discuss it with me, but you CAN with MH? Does that make sense to you?!?

JiEun:...

YJ: What were you guys talking about? Let me at least hear it!!!

JiEUn: ..

YJ: come on, say it! why can't you say it?? What, did he ask you to go on vacation with him again?? or did he ask you to Kiss again?? is that it??

JIEun: Excuse me?? What did you just say?!?

YJ: I'm really sorry. Because of me, you guys can't even get together. All because of me! You can't even get a divorce because of me! I'm really sorry (sarcastically)You guys must hate me!

JiEun...

YJ: come on! tell me what you guys talked about?

JIEun: i told him that i'm tired and fustrated. (Yj's slightly taken back)

YJ: Why are you so tired? Tired about what??

JiEun: Because of you. You're always hurting me..

YJ: (shocked) what?

JIEun: do you know how much i cried after i met you? Even when i'm hurting like this and i feel so tired, you're asking me why i'm tired? Tired about what??

YJ: i.. won't.. hurt you anymore. I won't make it hard for you..

JiEun: You won't hurt me??

YJ: Yes, i won't hurt you. I'll protect you..

JiEun: HOW ARE YOU GOING TO PROTECT ME?? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO PROTECT SOMEONE?? YOU THINK GIVING A CRYING PERSON ICECREAM IS A WAY OF COMFORTING OR PROTECTING THEM?!?!

YJ:....what? (omg i was so sad at this part.. stupid jieun)

JiEun:YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYTHING! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO LOVE SOMEONE, YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO SHOW LOVE, AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO PROTECT SOMEONE. YOU HURT PEOPLE WITHOUT REALIZING IT.

YJ: (he's very hurt now.. god, this was sad..)

JiEun: i don't want to be hurt anymore. besides, we're married because of a contract.. it was a wrong start. let's just end it here.

JiEun: Let's just end it. i want it to be over. Just go to Haewon.

YJ:....

JiEun: ...

YJ: Han Jieun.. let me just ask you one question.

JIEun:..

YJ: MH doesn't hurt you? He makes you feel loved?

JiEun:..

YJ: can he protect/love you?

JiEun: ..yes..

Both YJ and JiEun go into their rooms. They are both feeling sad. JiEun feels regretful, but tries to forget about it. YJ knows what he has to do. The next morning, JiEun goes downstairs and finds a memo on the fridge. It says: Good job on preparing food for me every morning and night. i really appreciated it. Be healthy. (he draws a chicken) AJA AJA FIGHTING!! Jieun gets teary eyes.

At the hotel, YJ picks up his phone and calls JiEun. before she gets it, he hangs up. Back at the Fullhouse, JiEun hears the doorbell. She opens it and finds HW. HW comes in and they both sit down.

JiEun: i always told myself to give you this, but i never had the chance to. (she hands her a ring)

HW: what is this?

JiEun: It's the engagement ring YJ was going to give you.

HW:.....

JiEun: i should've given it to you before. I'm sorry. I just happened to find it.

HW: ...

Use magic Report

Post time 8-1-2005 08:03 PM | Show all posts
sambungan episode 14

JiEun: Lee YoungJae sshi really likes you. Please.. make him smile.. please make him happy.

HW: I can't do that.. i can't make YJ smile and laugh. (JiEun looks at HW) i think you know why i came here. I heard you two were going to get a divorce.

JIEun:..

HW: you know that YJ is stubborn and that he can't say what's on his mind. He could never tell anyone how he really feels.

JiEun: i know that..

HW: then why don't you know that YJ likes you?

JiEun: (startled, she looks up again)

HW: JiEun sshi, please give YJ another chance.

JiEUN: (starts to cry again) i can't do that.. there's nothing i can do now. i hurt so many people. and i'm so confused and hurt right now..

HW: ..

JiEun: i shouldn't have married Yj. Before it gets worse, i want to end it with him.

HW: ...

Back at the hotel YJ gets ready for his conference. His manager asks him if he's ready to give up everything that he has. YJ just smiles and says yes.. (AHHHH just so that JiEun could be happY!!! AHHHH!!!!!!!)

YJ walks into the conference room, and the cameras and reporters start going crazy. YJ sits in from of the room and starts his "speech".

YJ: hello. Thank you for coming today. The reason for setting up a conference for this... is because.. the girl i love.... (crying hard not to cry).. there is a girl that i want to tell you about... i am in love with a girl right now.. i really love that girl.. she always finds hope in any situation.. whenever i am with her, i am very happy.. because i love that girl.. in order to protect the girl that i love.. i have decided to get a divorce... (reporters going nuts. Yj crying) you're probably curious who that girl is.. i won't reveal her identity for her own safety reasons... even though she's a normal, nice girl...i want everybody to know how special is she... thank you for coming today.. (he gets up and walks away)

YJ goes back into his hotel room, and starts to cry.... :tears:

JiEun is also thinking about her memories with Yj. she begins to cry too.. :tears:

Dongwook is in the background, knocking on Yj's door..

The scene changes, and you feel like time passed.. The scene goes back to the Fullhosue, where everything is back to normal. The furniture has gone back to its original and the wedding picture of YJ and JIEun is taken down... The doorbell rings and Jieun goes out to get the door. She sees MH outside holding a bouquet of flowers. JiEun smiles widely and, as usual, Mh returns the smile..

end~ god that was sad.. well..that took a long time. I'm really sorry about dividing into three different sections. i hope you liked it.. i was going to do one for episode 13, but it seems like someone already wrote a summary for it. i'll try to do this again for episode 15 and 16... well.. if you want~

YJ does his infamous speech which made me cry. too bad JE doesn't even WATCH TV!!!! *grr* The next scene is when JE is at the dining table, crying over the memories as YJ is doing the same on the floor of a hotel room. [memories such as the swing at the playground, the swingset in the backyard, the cleaning together, the skating rink, etc etc] then JE is smiling and looking at her ring. cuts to heejin's bf looking for YJ and cuts to YJ's car driving out in the middle of the night [nobody knows where he went]

next morning, the camera pans across the house: tap isn't even closed properly, on her computer table, there's mugs with coffee and juice, korean crackers opened and spilled, food lying on the table. the doorbell rings and JE is coming down from the spiral staircase and you hear cups calling down and towels are all stacked on the railings. she opens the door, she first just sees the bouquet of yellow roses, has a confused look,... and then sees minhyuk and he smiles. She gives a genuine smile.

credit to soompi

end epsiode 14...pjgnyer...:kant:

Use magic Report

Post time 8-1-2005 08:27 PM | Show all posts
:lebai: miang :lebai::malu::setuju:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-1-2005 08:40 PM | Show all posts
oopss..sapa pedajal aku nih...sebenarnya reply kat atas bukan dijawab oleh aku...gila!!!mana laa aku nak mengaku miang..eheheh..

takpelah...aku nak pegi sekeh pala member aku kejap..ini mesti keja dia ni..pantang tinggal sekejap komputer ni mesti ada yang gatal tangan

Use magic Report

Post time 8-1-2005 08:53 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by halfelven at 8-1-2005 10:13 AM:

ff:
oooo.... kau kutuk KHN aku yer....nf:nf:nf:
KHN cun ler...
cam nasha aziz korea...

dlm romance aku xsetuju la... sbb dier bawa watak nak kat studentnyer...
dlm citer lain cun aper... giler2

Use magic Report

Post time 8-1-2005 08:56 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by c-mei at 8-1-2005 08:00 PM:

staja aku rasa ko jer kot yg baca sinopsis aku...takper2...citer nie dah nak abis dah...sampai episode 16 jer...camner ko dpt tgk citer nie sampai habis tak?

Ch 14
^ -- when she wa ...

xabis lagi... xder masa...
tp aku akan abiskan.....

Use magic Report

Post time 8-1-2005 08:59 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by halfelven at 8-1-2005 08:27 PM:
:lebai: miang :lebai::malu::setuju:

ceh..... xngaku plak.....;)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 10:58 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.057673 second(s), 39 queries .