CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 407107|Reply: 7287

IASLA[DIET&ANGELIKA LATEST STORIES-(PAGE 197)]-~(PRE:TDDUP)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 15-2-2005 05:26 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Cerita nie untuk semua peminat2 diet&tin....walaupun baru dimainkan di filipina....tapi thread nie untuk kita mengetahui serba sedikit mengenai citer nie....

Part 1

Til Death Do Us Part begins in the church with ysabel ready to walk down the aisle. she had tears in her eyes, while manuel waits at the alter. but for some reason, they seem to be talking to different people saying the words "I'M SORRY"
You'd think they were talking to each other but ysabel was talking to drew and manuel to roxanne. they were their former flames.
manuel and ysabel ended up walking out of the church on both ther wedding day..

- the next scene takes us to the airport with ysabel pulling on her luggage . Inside the plane, what do you know? Ysabel and Manuel meets again, having the same seat assignment.
Ysabel was trying to put her lugged in the overhead bin. Manuel helps her out and then time seem to have stood still for a second.
Ysabel asked Manuel what he's doing on the plane. Manual asked her the same question. they started talking to each other about how they first met
Ysabel remembered that manuel was wearing pink when she first met him. and she thought to herself just how confident this man is about himself and his sexuality. Manuel muses, You're sure about that huh.
Ysabel smiled like she never smiled before
they reminisced about their past love and ended up with with this conclusion.
Ysabel: I didn't marry him because its hard to be married to a drawing.
meaning someone who was never there for her, and Drew's being in the medical profession, he's naturally married to his work.
Manuel : I didn't marry her because I just woke up one morning knowing I don't love her anymore.
Ysabel: When did you know you were no longer in love with her?
Manuel. The day that I MET YOU.
Ysabel didn't know what to say. but her tears said it all. You're always kidding around aren't you?
Manuel: Do I look like I'm not serious?
Manuel looked so lovingly at ysabel he slowly leaned over to kiss her.and he did. Ysabel tried to hold back but manuel kissed her again. this time, a lot longer.

Those are the higlights of today's episode, but don't miss a second of it if you don't wanna miss Manuel and Ysabel's first date. Ysabel's first funeral car ride.
thier first dinner, their first kiss (cheek only), thier first family planning seminar.
and that's where our pilot episode ended. We'll see what happens next tomorrow, so don't you miss a beat.

http://leogracie.com/EPISODE1.wmv

IASLA[DIET&ANGELIKA LATEST STORIES-(PAGE 197)]-~(PRE:TDDUP)

[ Last edited by  Eddlisa_uyuk at 2-1-2008 12:35 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 15-2-2005 06:08 PM | Show all posts
Part 2

Here's our additional update.

Ysabel seemed to have awaken from her dream and came back to reality. She walked out on Manuel trying to evade the truth that she loved that kiss.

Ysabel: You're not just a show off, you also have no manners!!!

Manuel: Ran after Ysabel and when he finally caught up with her, he has this to say.

I'm sorry if you felt I offended you,

Ysabel: I didn't just feel offended, you really have no manners!!!

Manuel: I'm sorry, but I don't reget kissing you.

Ysabel: You're such a ham.

Manuel: Why? What's wrong, is it because you know and you feel that you love me too?

Ysabel: Manuel, let's stop this, This is wrong, what we feel for each other is wrong.

Manuel: Why? Just what do you feel? Isn't it love?

Ysabel: Caught off gaurd with the truth, can only say...GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! and she walked out.

Back home, both Ysabel and Manuel's folks are fuming mad because of what happened at the wedding. They were both scolded by their folks and are forced to face the mess they left.

Ysabel remained uncertain about the issue and insists that there are things she needs to figure out. Meanwhile, Manuel stood by his decision and told his ex fiancee that he's in love with someone else.

Ysabel returns to work and Dash went on his long tirade about how he felt when Ysabel ran off her own wedding. Ysabel said she's sorry. Dash said don't apologize to me, I'm not the one who looked like a fool when you ran off on your wedding day and beat all the champion runners while you're at it. Ysabel said she met someone. She likes him, but she's NOT IN LOVE WITH HIM. Dash said, NO MAN WOULD HAVE YOU RUNNING OFF ON YOUR WEDDING DAY IF YOU 'RE NOT IN LOVE WITH HIM.

Ysabel's grandmother is on a guilt tripping mission. She told Ysabel to have Drew come by the house to give her her medications.

Grandpa Damian talked to Ysabel saying she shouldn't believe her grandma 'coz she's just trying to get her and Drew back together.

Ysabel: Grandpa, Did you know right away that grandma was the one for you?

Grandpa: THE FIRST TIME I SAW HER, I KNEW I'LL LOVE HER FOREVER.

Ysabel: You do believe in love at first sight then.

Grandpa: Love just comes unexpectedly.

Dash, Ysabels sidekick, came home only to find his beloved dog lifeless.

Ysabel told Dash they should bury the dog already, but Dash insists on giving the dog a grand burial. Ysabel then comes to Manuel for help (this is our scene of the day). Manuel came rushing to Ysabel and he hugged her. Everything was set for the dog's funeral. They even marched behind the funeral car. (This is the funniest scene for me). After all is done with, Dash thanked Manuel the help and Manuel told Dash to just keep in mind that his dog in not in pain anymore. Dash found Manuel so comforting he said Manuel is the type of guy to marry.

Ysabel and Manuel met again to settle the bill, when Roxanne came barging in and making a scene telling Ysabel she (Ysabel) took Manuel from her(Roxanne)

Ysabel fought back saying "What's your problem? I don't recall taking anyone away from you. If you have a problem, fix it, and leave me out of it!

http://leogracie.com/TDDUP_EPISODE2.wmv

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-2-2005 06:12 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-2-2005 06:27 PM | Show all posts
After Ysabel gave Roxanne a piece of her mind, she walked out with Manuel running after her to say sorry. Ysabel said Manuel should marry Roxanne.

Ysabel: You should just go back to to her and marry her.

Manuel: BUT IT'S YOU I LOVE

Ysabel: I can't fight for you the way she does.

Roxanne pours her heart out on Manuel's sister. But the girl said Roxanne should move on since Manuel doesn't love her anymore.

Roxanne: I gave him my all. What did I do wrong?

Meanwhile Manuel's dad confronted him.

Dad: What's the matter with you? YOU BURIED A DOG!

Manuel: I'm sorry, Dad.

Dad: You're always sorry. How will I entrust you with the business if you'll remain a failure?

At home, Ysabel received a text message from Manuel in which she was delighted. Drew dropped by for a visit and went out with Ysabel. Inside the car, Drew tried to make a move on Ysabel saying the reason why they split is because they never had sex. Ysabel got angry and told Drew that she didn't want to have sex with him, all she wanted was his time.

Drew took Ysabel home, and she quickly went to her room. Grandpa Damian teased Drew saying he doesn't seem to to be BUSY LATELY.

Ysabel couldn't sleep. She was busy thinking when her cellphone rang. It was Manuel.

Ysabel: Hello!

Manuel: Hello, Yzabel can we talk?

Ysabel: Yes, We're talking right now, aren't we? (Ysabel said smiling)

Manuel: I mean personally.

Ysabel: What? It's already late・

Manuel: I'm right outside your house.

Ysabel: What?

Manuel: Yes

Ysabel went to their terrace, and lo and behold Manuel was right there standing by the funeral car. Manuel gave his best killer smile upon seeing Ysabel, much to her delight.

Ysabel went out of the house and talked to Manuel

Ysabel: Why are you here?

Manuel: I want to talk to you・br />
Ysabel: Why don't you go to your girlfriend・Ysabel said jokingly)

Manuel: She's not my girlfriend (Manuel insisted)

Yzabel: Wait a minute, why did you tell her I was the reason your wedding didn't push through?

Manuel: Because it's the truth.

Yzabel: Stop it,Manuel, it can't be

Manuel: Why? Can't I court you?

Yzabel: I already have a boyfriend

Manuel: Boyfriend? Didn't you leave him too?

Yzabel: No, I mean, eventhough (Ysabel confusingly bantered)

Manuel: so technically, you don't have a boyfriend (Manuel insisted)

Yzabel: Yes, but・.

Manuel: Can I court you then? (Keep at it,Manuel)

The Seniors came out and one of them went crying 'coz she got scared of Manuel's funeral car. Grandma Conching got angry atManuel・sabel introduced Manuel to the seniors but Grandma Conching still drove him away, and had Ysabel get in the house. Manuel had a hard time starting the car, so Grandma Conching said for him to push it. (Oh, what a riotous scene).

Manuel called Ysabel as soon as he got home:

Manuel: Hello, Ysabel Did you get scolded? ( Manuel sounded concerned and worried)

Ysabel: a little・br />
Manuel: I'm sorry..

Ysabel: That's ok, seniors must be really like that.

Manuel: Are you sleeping already?

Ysabel: Not yet, Why? (Uhumm as if....)

Manuel: If you're not sleeping yet maybe we could talk, if it's ok with you.・Manuel said with a boyish grin)

Ysabel: What are we gonna talk about? (Uhumm

Ysabel huh, you're bluffing and blushing)

Manuel: Whatever, What's your favorite food?

Ysabel: Me? And Ysabel went on and on with her favorite food list.・br />
I loved the part when Ysabel sang "So It's You" with Manuel guessing who sung that song.

The phone courtship lasted til the next morning and Ysabel fell asleep on the phone. When Manuel realized it, He just said

Manuel: Good night, I mean morning. I LOVE YOU!!!

Ysabel seem to have heard those magic words as it made her smile in her sleep.

Ysabel went to work late and Dash, couldn't help interrogating and teasing her when he found out

Ysabel stayed up all night talking to Manuel on the phone Dash even said that Ysabel might be falling in love with Manuel, to which Ysabel said No. Dash asked Ysabel if Manuel's being a mortician is an issue with her. Ysabel admitted that she is unesy about Manuel's job. She can't imagine having a boyfriend in that line of work.

Listen to Dash's explanation next.

At home, Ysabel found Manuel playing chess with Grandpa Damian. Grandma Conching arrived with Drew and she asked what Manuel is doing at their house. Manuel said he was gonna ask Ysabel to see a movie. Drew said he want to ask Ysabel out to dinner. But Grandma Conching invited Drew for diner, so Grandpa Damian asked Manuel to join them as well, no matter how Grandma Conching refused, leaving Manuel with no choice but to oblige and have dinner with Ysabel's family regardless of Drew's presence.

On the dinner table, one of Ysabel's grandmas asked Manuel if he is courting Ysabel. Manuel readily said YES. Grandma asked Drew the same question. Drew also said YES. Now, for kill, Grandma asked Ysabel whom she prefers between the two men. Ysabel's world seem to have stopped right then and there.

http://leogracie.com/TDDUP_EPISODE3.wmv

Use magic Report

Wizzling This user has been deleted
Post time 15-2-2005 08:05 PM | Show all posts
wig ke rambut betul si Tin tu?

Use magic Report

Post time 15-2-2005 08:46 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Wizzling at 15-2-2005 08:05 PM:

rambut betul kot....:stp:

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 15-2-2005 09:36 PM | Show all posts
sorry to disturbin'... err.. drama ni kat tv bape??

Use magic Report

Post time 15-2-2005 09:41 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by shanew3stgalz at 15-2-2005 09:36 PM:
sorry to disturbin'... err.. drama ni kat tv bape??

nakal betul shane nih...:lol

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-2-2005 09:43 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by bLuEsKy at 15-2-2005 09:41 PM:

ukeeeekeke.... sorry... k, tak nak kacaulah peminat diettin.. nanti kena... dgn baby

Use magic Report

Post time 15-2-2005 10:07 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by shanew3stgalz at 15-2-2005 09:43 PM:

ukeeeekeke.... sorry... k, tak nak kacaulah peminat diettin.. nanti kena... dgn baby

klaka tul shane nih...jgn nakal2..nnt baby balik..kiihiihihhi..k bye...jgn nakal2...

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2005 12:24 AM | Show all posts
wow... kissing scene 1st episode tu..... terkesima japs..... :love:

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2005 01:32 AM | Show all posts
comel anjing dlm bakul tuh

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2005 07:51 AM | Show all posts
wahh... laju ko baby bokak thread diettin.... heheheee....

tah biler bole tgk citer nih..... hujung thn kot cam SWNW

:lol

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-2-2005 08:52 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by leotazz818 at 16-2-2005 07:51 AM:
wahh... laju ko baby bokak thread diettin.... heheheee....

tah biler bole tgk citer nih..... hujung thn kot cam SWNW

:lol

leotazz....senang sikit dah bukak thread nie...jadi apa2 citer pasal citer nie...gambar atau video pasal tin&diet..kau postlah kat sini....tak de org marah...nanti kalau post kat thread swnw...haru biru asyik kena kutuk je...lol:lol...so apalagi leotazz...hantarlah gambar....

walaupun citer nie baru dimainkan tapi sekurang-kurangnya ngan ada citer...video...gambar....kita tahu juga serba sedikit tentang citer nie...tak gitu leotazz....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-2-2005 10:12 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Wizzling at 15-2-2005 08:05 PM:

itu aku tak pastilah pulak...kena tanya meteor nie...lol

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2005 10:12 AM | Show all posts
aku rasa kalo astro nak kuar kan citer ni pon dorang akan pikir dua tiga kali. maybe dorang akan tunggu dulu sambutan citer ni kat pinoy lagi kot. sebab early started rating citer ni just 14%......... kalo kat Pinoy macam tu, kat malaysia apa tah lagi. Tapi aku rasa dengan segala gossip dan tingkah laku Tin dan Diet lakukan di luar set mungkin akan mengembangkan lagi rating citer ni kot... manalah tau. pasangan romantik la katakan (kononnyer)

so, baby disebabkan ko minat giler ngan DietTin and me as one of your friend aku doakan jugak la citer ni kuar kat malaysia ek :cak: kalo best aku join tengok, kalo tak best aku :gantuk: jek....

Kalo tak silap aku review citer ni sumer datang dari TD Land kan? wey... kasik la kredit kat dorang :lol

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 16-2-2005 10:13 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by bLuEsKy at 15-2-2005 09:41 PM:

memang pun...saja je buat lawak...lol...nak kena shane nie..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-2-2005 10:19 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by aYuGiLeR at 16-2-2005 12:24 AM:
wow... kissing scene 1st episode tu..... terkesima japs..... :love:

aku pun sama...terpesona....:love:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-2-2005 10:21 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by babycc at 16-2-2005 01:32 AM:
comel anjing dlm bakul tuh

untung betul anjing tu....lol

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2005 10:21 AM | Show all posts
hurm... bila tengok-tengok balik hair style baru si Tin tu sikit2 menjadikan muka dia macam Thailand's Tata Young la... but maybe Tata cun sikit kot... sebab Tintin punya facial feature sedikit chubby...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

24-4-2024 12:41 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.073003 second(s), 48 queries .