CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: babyface76

IASLA[DIET&ANGELIKA LATEST STORIES-(PAGE 197)]-~(PRE:TDDUP)

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 16-2-2005 03:54 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by willowbe at 16-2-2005 03:29 PM:
Yup..maybe because I can only read and see the pictures & short videos
that could be one of the reasons why I find the story is less interesting.

Walau apa pun Diether is so so cute kan.... ...

iyalah...bila tengok gambar diet...rasa cam jatuh cinta lak....:hug:
willowbe...kalau ada info...gambar tentang diet...postlah kat sini...
tak semestinya ruangan nie untuk citer tddup sahaja...gambar diet lebih2 dialukan...lol

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 16-2-2005 04:01 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by willowbe at 16-2-2005 03:15 PM:
Baby...sungguh bersemangat awak....!!!!!!
tapi kenapa sory recap tu ada tulisan jepun ke korea ?

takdelah...sementara free nie...buatlah apa yg patut...lol...tak tahulah kalau dah busy nanti...entah2 thread nie pun hilang cam tu je...
lainlah kalau ada member2 hantar gambar pasal diet ke...berjalan gak thread nie...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-2-2005 04:41 PM | Show all posts
perihal diet

Diether Ocampo - Gary Ballesteros
Angelic face. heveanly body. everybody's romeo. the hunk is a seasoned man.

"make way for another richard gomez!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GARY BALLESTEROS (Diether Ocampo)

Gary Ballesteros is raised by a single mother. That's why, when his mom had a boyfriend, he never approved of it. He ran to Gina de Leon for solace and a piece of advice. Aside from that, he never pursued his college education. Instead, he worked as a waiter in a fastfood chain before his mother married his stepfather, Mr. Trinidad who has a son named Marco (Carlos) and a daugther named Cindy (Laura James). He also likes to play basketball with Ricky Salveron, his childhood bestfriend and hangs-out with Gina and Dianne. At the same time, he also acts as an older brother to Carlo whom looks after whenever Gina isn't around.

Gary is one of the hardworking and responsible person among the tropa. At the very young age, he started to earn his own keep. Furthermore, his stepfather entrust the family business to him that's why, most of the time, he is in Davao to look after the business. But aside from the family business, he's also preparing for the grand day in his life--his wedding with his one and only Gina-Pie.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-2-2005 04:52 PM | Show all posts
BIRTHDAY: July 19
HEIGHT: 5'10"
WEIGHT: 155 lbs
EYES: Dark Brown
HAIR: Black
3 ADJECTIVES THAT BEST DESCRIBE ME: Shy, Weird, Sexy
FAVORITE COLOR: Blue
FAVORITE FOOD: Sinampalukang manok and Chinese
FAVORITE ACTIVITY: Working out in the gym
FAVORITE ACTOR/ACTRESS: Leonardo Dicaprio, Winona Ryder,Chin-Chin Gutierrez
FAVORITE MUSIC/MUSICIAN: Alternative/Bush
FAVORITE SHOW/TV FILM: MTV, Romeo and Juliet,Godfella
DISTINGUISHING BODY MARK: angel tatoo on right arm
HOBBIES: Basketball, Tennis, Drawing, Guitar
FAVORITE SONG: All I Want Is U ( U2)
PET: Rat named Regine
TURN ON: Cool/Honest/Great Curves
TURN OFFS: Hypocrite/Bad Breath
SHOWBIZ CRUSHES: AJ/Chin-chin/Donita.....
BIGGEST DREAM IN LIFE: To become a film director

TELEVISION CREDITS: Gimik, ASAP, Super Laff-in, Mula sa Puso, Okat Tokat, Star Drama Presents,Saan Ka Man Naroroon

FILM CREDITS: Calvento Files the Movie, Dahil Mahal na Mahal Kita, Magandang Hating Gabi,Gimik the Movie,Mula Sa Puso,Bakit Pa,Soltera, Ikaw Pala ang Mahal

Diet's A list include: Audrey Hepburn, Demi Moore, Natalie Portman, Elizabeth Hurley, Sharon Stone, LJ Moreno, Donita Rose, Lucy Torres, Bea Lucero, Tina Maristela-Ocampo

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-2-2005 05:22 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-2-2005 05:39 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 16-2-2005 05:40 PM | Show all posts

peminat setia leo rupanyer...

selamat petang...
wah...dah ade thread utk soap terbaru tin & leo...semangat tul ye awk ni baby...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-2-2005 05:46 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 16-2-2005 05:54 PM | Show all posts
diet and tin

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-2-2005 05:57 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by bLuEsKy at 16-2-2005 05:40 PM:
selamat petang...
wah...dah ade thread utk soap terbaru tin & leo...semangat tul ye awk ni baby...

iyalah...nanti kalau saya letak gambar diet kat thread swnw...nanti ramai yg marah...jadi saya buatlah thread ini...tak tahulah org suka atau tak......

:cry: nie....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-2-2005 06:07 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-2-2005 06:52 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-2-2005 06:54 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2005 08:53 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by babyface76 at 16-2-2005 05:57 PM:

iyalah...nanti kalau saya letak gambar diet kat thread swnw...nanti ramai yg marah...jadi saya buatlah thread ini...tak tahulah org suka atau tak......

:cry: nie....

la napa..nak sedih lak...ok ape...yelah sekurang-kurangnya awak ade inisiatif tersendiri......well done 4 u...

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2005 11:17 PM | Show all posts
wah... banyak nye gambo leo yang ko post kat sini ye baby.... :cak: eh... baby kat umah la... kat umah tak de tenet ek... kena lah tunggu sok pagi :lol

nampaknye tread ni dikuasai oleh Diether Ocampo jek... Kristine hermosa nye mane? :lol tread ni bukan ni untuk citer TDDUA ke?  :lol

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2005 11:43 PM | Show all posts
rajinnya baby....

:tq::tq::tq:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 17-2-2005 08:41 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by bLuEsKy at 16-2-2005 08:53 PM:

la napa..nak sedih lak...ok ape...yelah sekurang-kurangnya awak ade inisiatif tersendiri......well done 4 u...

...terima kasih ye......camne dgn angel kao...ada dpt banyak gambar tak?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-2-2005 08:46 AM | Show all posts
Part 6

Ysabel took the injured Manuel to the hospital. Ysabel saw Drew there and asked him to help Manuel.

Ysabel was crying while Manuel was on the operating room. Ysabel called Dash who quickly went to the hospital

Jurassic on the otherhand was going bananas crying over what she has done and ended up pulling on a plant on the road. (Far out!!! This Jurassic痴 got a weird venomostic effect. It痴 my first time to see a woman pulling on a plant intead of the hair). LOL

At the hospital, Manuel痴 all star cast family headed by his big mouth stepmother with his USLS (Under the LONG SKIRT meaning his wife rules. He may be the king, but she is the ace. Hahahahahaha)

During this scene, Manuel痴 sister, Darling and his step mother were arguing because the stepmother is making it seem like this is Manuel痴 karma because he made a woman cry. Ysabel and Dash saw the whole scenario from afar. The funeral home family was going to argue some more when Drew came out and said that Manuel is ok. Ysabel couldn稚 help but smile about it.

Inside Manuel痴 hospital room, Manuel is lying in bed staring at Ysabel

Ysabel: How do you feel?

Manuel: My wound hurts.

Ysabel quickly touched the part Manuel was complaining about. , Manuel: It hurts here. (pointing to his head)

Ysabel: Where? ・ere? (touching Manuel痴 head)

Manuel: Here too. (Manuel strikes again)

Ysabel: Manuel huh..you池e putting me on (Ysabel said smiling)

Ysabel: Sorry. 祖oz・br />
Manuel: Hey, I should be the one to say sorry to you 祖oz I messed up your life.

Ysabel: You make me happy. (Ysabel said smiling)

Manuel: Really? Do you love me too? (Now that was quick of Manuel)

Ysabel: Isn稚 it obvious? (Ysabel said in a flash)

Manuel: you haven稚 said it yet. (Manuel said)

Ysabel: I LOVE YOU (Ysabel whispered with a smile)

Ysabel held Manuel痴 hand and kissed it. The two lovers were so happy, they didn稚 notice Drew as looking at them through the glass window.

Ysabel and Drew were walking at the hospital corridor and Ysabel thanked her ex for helping Manuel. She said Drew is really good. Drew admitted that there were times when he thought Manuel should have just died so Ysabel would come back to him but he also thought Ysabel would be sad if that happened so he just followed his conscience.

Drew: You really love him, don稚 you?Ysabel didn稚 answer. She just thought about what her ex boyfriend said.

Manuel was discharged later on. He was with his family and his step mother kept blabbing about suing Jurassic whom Manuel tried to defend, the gentleman that he is. Jurassic was just nearby, looking at Manuel and family.

Ysabel was at work, busy getting everything ready for Manuel痴 hospital release. Dash asked her if she and Manuel are lovers. Ysabel said No (What? I知 confused. I thought they池e already on) Ysabel borrowed Dash痴 car. Dash refused but then Ysabel was seen driving it with the injured Manuel in the passenger seat)

They went fishing and really enjoyed their date. (If you want to be giddy, then these scenes are for you)

Later in the evening, at Ysabel痴 house, the 3 seniors were worried 祖oz they don稚 know where their beautiful grandchild is. One of the seniors couldn稚 help it. She called Dash and Dash said they must have eloped. The senior quickly put the phone down and said that Ysabel is in Tagaytay with the funeral home boy.Much to Gandma Conching痴 surprise.

In Tagaytay, Manuel and Ysabel were ready to go home when the borrowed car broke down. Manuel did his best to fix it but it didn稚 work. Ysabel thought about the seniors but her phone has no signal. She borrowed Manuel痴 phone but Manuel said he doesn稚 have it, his sister, Darling has it. The two decided to just stay overnight in Tagaytay.

They went to a hotel. At the front desk, they asked for available rooms. They got lucky. There痴 ONLY ONE ROOM LEFT!!! (Victim Undercover Style) They have no choice. They took the room.

Inside the room, Manuel was getting ready to sleep on the floor. Awwwwww, Sooooooo gentlemanly of Manuel

Ysabel: What are you doing? You should sleep in bed 祖oz you池e injured. I値l sleep on the floor.

Manuel: Huh? Why should you sleep on the floor when there痴 a bed here. .

Ysabel: Exactly, what are we gonna do? There痴 only one bed.

Manuel: That痴 so much better (Manuel laid on the bed) the two of us in bed (Manuel grinned and looked at Ysabel)

Ysabel: What????

Manuel: YES, Promise, I値l behave

Ysabel: Oh, yeah, right, you.

Manuel: Yes, Me Ehem..you know what Ysabel, I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH AND THAT 全 WHY I RESPECT YOU.. (Manuel sincerely promised Ysabel)

Ysabel: Promise, you behave.

Manuel: promise

Ysabel finally laid in bed as she smiled and turned away from Manuel

Ysabel: goodnight

Manuel: goodnight

Manuel: Ysabel・an I share something? I had a great time.

Ysabel: Me too (Ysabel said smiling) I知 sorry we didn稚 get home

Manuel: That痴 ok, You know what, I feel as if I知 really blessed.

Ysabel: Why?

Manuel: 祖oz I致e been praying eversince that.. you know, that we never separate.. that this day never ends. .

Ysabel: That痴 weird huh.Manuel: Why?Ysabel: Because I致e been praying for the same thing eversince. They turned to each other, face to face.

Manuel: Really?

Ysabel: (Ysabel nodded, smiled and stared at Manuel)

Manuel: (Smiled and said 努ow・l)And they stared at each other so lovingly ( and in the tradition of TDLand eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)

The next morning, Manuel was up early. He went out of the room when someone pulled on him. It was Jurassic in her underwear trying to seduce Manuel but Manuel痴 skin crawled and he won稚 have it.

Ysabel woke up and looked for Manuel. She went to the front desk and asked the receptionist if she have seen her companion. The receptionist said she hasn稚 seen Ysabel痴 HUSBAND. Ysabel said Manuel isn稚 her husband. The phone rang and it was Jurassic痴 order in room 6B. Ysabel was surprised to hear Jurassic痴 name. Inside the Jurassic痴 room, they壇 doing tag of war. Manuel was able to escape Jurassic痴 clutches and he told her 敵ET OUT OF MY LIFE!!!・while turning the door knob, and・ Surprise!!! Ysabel was right outside the door. Ysabel got hurt with what she saw. Furious and in tears, Ysabel ran into her room. Manuel ran after her calling out he name. Ysabel.. Ysabel・

http://leogracie.com/TDDUP_EPISODE6.wmv

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-2-2005 09:03 AM | Show all posts
Screencaps (part 6)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-2-2005 09:35 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by rezacaloway at 16-2-2005 11:17 PM:
wah... banyak nye gambo leo yang ko post kat sini ye baby.... :cak: eh... baby kat umah la... kat umah tak de tenet ek... kena lah tunggu sok pagi :lol

nampaknye tread ni dikuasai oleh Diether  ...

ala...aku letak gambar leo nie pun sekadar iklan..sebagai pencuci mata...lol...sedangkan tv pun ada iklan samalah jugak ngan thread nie...lol

aku kat rumah tak de komputer...tapi aku guna pda...tiap2 malam aku cuma baca je apa yg korang hantar kat ruangan nie...tapi aku malas nak balas...tahu jelah kalau guna pda...kecik sangat...itulah sebab aku balas dendam bila kat opis...lol

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 06:54 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.068098 second(s), 41 queries .