CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: babyface76

IASLA[DIET&ANGELIKA LATEST STORIES-(PAGE 197)]-~(PRE:TDDUP)

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 17-2-2005 11:10 AM | Show all posts
Part 7

Manuel opened the door and ran into Ysabel. Ysabel went back to her room while Manuel tried his best to explain what happened.

Ysabel: You two should stay together!!!.
Manuel: Please. Ysabel.

Ysabel couldn稚 help but cry..

-0-

Outside the room, Jurassic continued to force herself to her ex boyfriend.

Roxanne: Manuel...

Manuel: Will you please stop it? Arent・you gonna stop bugging me? How many times do I have to tell you that I don稚 love you anymore, SO LEAVE ME ALONE!!

Roxanne: But Manuel...

Manuel: I forgave you when you made an attempt on Ysabel痴 life.. my life, but if you don稚 stop this and accept the fact that we池e finished, I値l have no choice but to retract the statement I gave the police. REMEMBER THAT AND GET LOST!

Manuel left Jurassic while Ysabel continue to run, all confused about what just happened.

-0-

At Ysabel痴 house, the seniors are worried. They were thinking maybe Ysabel eloped. The phone rang and it was Ysabel on the other line.

-0-

At the hotel, Ysabel went to the receptionist痴 desk and asked them if her service car is there. Ysabel walked towards her service car while Manuel ran after her.

Manuel: Ysabel Please・let痴 talk.

Ysabel: Don稚 touch me!

Ysabel went inside the service car.

Manuel: Ysabel, let痴 talk.

Manuel couldn稚 do anything as he watched the service car drive away with his lady love. Jurassic is still at it, running after Manuel.

Roxanne: Manuel...Manuel..
Manuel didn稚 say a word, He just gave Jurassic a warning sign and left her. Ysabel continues to cry inside the car.

At home, Ysabel痴 grandma Conching went on her tirade while Grandpa Damian, Grand aunt, and Drew looked on.

Grandma Conching: Since when have you become so irresponsible? You didn稚 seem to care that we致e been waiting up for you for so long. We致e been worried sick.

Yasbel: I知 sorry ..

Grandma Conching: It痴 so embarrassing that you took all the good manners we致e taught you because of this guy.

Grand Aunt told Grandma Conching to stop her tirade at Ysabel.

Grand Aunt : My goodness, Conching will you please stop yapping? You were so worried about Ysabel before she came home. Now that she痴 here, you won稚 stop yapping, what do you really want? You池e so confusing. Now wonder Ysabel is confused too. She took after you.

Grandma Conching got embarrassed since she was guilty. She just looked at Ysabel.

Ysabel: I知 sorry.

-0-

SA bahay ni manuel ay inusisa ng kapatid ni manuel na si darling kung saan ito pumnta at hinahanap siya ng daddy nila.

Darling: Aalis ka nanaman. Saan ka pupunta?
Manuel: Aayusin ko muna ang sarili ko. saka na ako magpapaliwanag...
Darling: Pero Kuya ok ka lang?
Hinawakan ni manuel ang mukha ng kapatid para makumpante ito..

Manuelk lang..

at umalis si manuel habang pinagmasdan siya ng kapatid na nagaalala sa kanya.

-0-
Outside Ysabel痴 house, Drew said his goodbyes to his ex girlfriend.

Ysabel: I知 sorry for bothering you.
Drew: Ysabel, it痴 no bother・ besides I got worried about you ..even when it痴 over between us, I guess there痴 nothing wrong with being concerned, right?

Ysabel: I知 glad you池e still there for me even when I致e had so many shortcomings, you still haven稚 given up. ..

Drew: you know why Ysabel?...because I still love you eventhough you池e now in love with someone else.

Grandpa Damian came out.

Ysabel: I知 embarrassed.

Grandpa Damian apologized to Drew. Drew left, and Ysabel went inside the house, leaving Grandpa Damian.

Drew saw Manuel痴 car on it痴 way to Ysabel痴 house. The funeral car was parked right outside. Manuel talked to Grandpa Damian.

Manuel: Good afternoon sir. Is Ysabel home?
Grandpa: wrong timing..
Mnuel: Grandpa .. I want to explain and apologize to her.

lolo: It痴 still hot inside, try it some other time.
While Manuel was talking to Grandpa, Drew痴 car made a u turn back to Ysabel痴 house.

Manuel: I won稚 take long.
lolo: I told you, it痴 hot inside. mainit nga sa loob..

Nothing can stop Manuel he continues to go inside the house. Granpa tried to stop him. Drew waits for Manuel outside.

Manuel went to the garden and greeted Grandma Conching who was having coffee.

Manuel: Good afternoon M誕m. Grandma Conching lost her appetite.

Grandma Conching: You池e really such a ham. GET OUT OF HERE!!!
Manuel: lola conching..

Grandma Conching: Don稚 you ever call me grandma, you池e not my grandson. Damian, why did you let him in?

Grandpa looked at Manuel
Grandpa: Conching, I told him to try it later on since it痴 still hot around here.

Manuel sadly left the house, running into Ysabel痴 grand aunt.
Grand Aunt: I知 sorry, but she still doesn稚 want to talk to you.

Manuel: Please, even for just a while.

Grand Aunt: I can稚 do anything, she really doesn稚 want to. I知 sorry.

Grandma Conching warned Manuel that she値l call the police if Manuel doesn稚 leave the house. Grandpa told Manuel to go before everything gets out of hand. Outside the house, Manuel ran into Drew.

Drew: Can we talk?
Manuel obliged.

-0-

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 17-2-2005 11:22 AM | Show all posts
continue part 7

Manuel and Drew had their man to man talk somewhere.

Drew: I hope you don稚 take this the wrong way, but I 宋e known Ysabel and her family for a long time. Please understand them. They have the right to be angry. They池e just not used to seeing Ysabel that way. And they probably don稚 want to see their one and only grandchild hurting.

Manuel: I didn稚 mean to hurt Ysabel.

Drew: I know... because you love her...

Manuel: I didn稚 mean to ruin・br />
Drew: You don稚 need to explain. I know how you feel because I still love Ysabel.. eventhough I know she痴 in love with you. Manuel, I知 asking you・PROVE YOUR LOVE FOR YSABEL. I HOPE YOU NEVER HURT HER.

Manuel quietly nodded.
(You know what, Drew, Ysabel don稚 love you anymore. You should just drop by Margaret and Stephanie痴 house? I think you池e a perfect replacement for andrew\harry who痴 still confused up to now).

-0-

Grandpa Damian went to Ysabel痴 room and asked her to eat, but Ysabel doesn稚 want to.

Lolo: You might get sick with what you池e doing.

Ysabel: Granpa, why does it hurt so bad?

Ysabel started crying while taling to her grandpa.

Grandpa : It really hurts. When you love, you hurt.

Ysabel: I致e never had this with Drew.

Grandpa: Drew is different, and so is Manuel.

Ysabel: Maybe I made the wrong decision again, Grandpa, It痴 not Drew nor Manuel.

Grandpa: Don稚 buggle your mind with it. You should always listen to your heart.

Grandpa gave Ysabel a tissue to dry her tears while the theme song of TDDUP plays in the background with Ysabel and Manuel both emoting. Manuel kept walking fort and back and just decided to sleep on it. Ysabel continues to cry in bed.

-0-

eeepppp! And you you thought it痴 over!!! Not yet, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Ysabel is riding a taxi and she痴 so pissed off 祖oz Manuel funeral car is fallowing her complete with a dead body inside.

taxi driver: miss A funeral car is following you.
Ysabel: Don稚 mind it, hurry up, sir, PLEASE!!!

Manuel was yelling out from the funeral car.

Manuel: Ysabel...
Ysabel: Sir, could you please overtake so we can move it.

Ysabel kept her eyes on the road looking to see if Manuel was catching up with them. .

Ysabel: Hurry, sir.
Manuel: YSABEL..LET担 TALK!!

Ysabel: Sir, can稚 you run any faster, can we go on 60 mphs?

Taxi driver: We can稚 there痴 a car behind us.

Manuel continue to yell from the other car.

Manuel: YSABEL..I'M REALLY SORRY..PLEASE LISTEN TO ME, TALK TO ME, YSABEL!!

Ysabel yelled back...

Ysabel: I DON探 WANT TO. I DON探 WANT TO!!!!

Manuel: SIR, STOP THAT CAR IF YOU DON探 WANT ME TO STICK YOU IN HERE!!!

The taxi driver had no choice but to stop the care. Manuel took Ysabel out of the taxi, paid the taxi driver while they caused traffic chaos. .

Manuel: Ysabel, come with me.

Ysabel came out of the taxi. at bumaba na rin itong si ysabel.

Ysabel: What痴 this? Where are you taking me?

Manuel: Come on, come with me, one more chance, please!!!!

Ysabel: You know what? This is coming. If I you take me somewhere I don稚 like, I値l tell the police on you.

Manuel paid the taxi driver and went with Ysabel into his car.

-0-

Manuel took Ysabel to a crowdless place where only trees can be seen.

Manuel: What? You池e not coming out?

Ysabel stayed won稚 budge.

Ysabel: If we池e gonna talk, let痴 talk here and tell me what you want to say.
Manuel: Not here, over there.

Manuel pointed to a place near a tree where he wants to have his conversation with Ysabel. Ysabel finally gave in and came out of the car. Manuel tried to hold Ysabel痴 hand but she won稚 have it. (Oh yeah, right, Ysabel, If I know・

Ysabel: Will you please keep your hands off me?

Ysabel was surprised to see food nearby the tree.

Ysabel: What is this?

Manuel was deadmatic and didn稚 answer Ysabel.

Manuel: It痴 nice here huh. You know, I couldn稚 sleep last night, especially the night before. I was just staring at your beautiful face・and I know that it痴 that face I want to love・I want to see, I want to wake up after every morning of my life. (Didn稚 I hear this before?)

Their eyes met and they stared at each other.

Manuel: What痴 shining over there?

Ysabel looked at the tree behind her and there lies a ring. Manuel took it. Ysabel looked at the ring in Manuel痴 hand and stared at him.
Manuel: YSABEL....WILL YOU MARRY ME?(EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

Ysabel was speechless and they looked at each other.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-2-2005 11:39 AM | Show all posts
Screencaps part 7

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-2-2005 11:54 AM | Show all posts
Part 8

This is what we致e all been waiting for!!! Ysabel痴 reply to Manuel痴 hanging question. It just replayed the last part last night for continuity.

Manuel: Ysabel, WILL YOU MARRY ME? (Ysabel was speechless and didn稚 know what to say) Are you angry?

Ysabel: YES!

Manuel: Yes, you池e mad, you don稚 want to? Are you angry?

Ysabel: No!

Manuel: Huh? What is it? YES, OR NO?

Ysabel: I said YES!
Manuel: What do you mean YES?

Ysabel: YES, I鱈L MARRY YOU!!!!
Manuel: I thought you were gonna make my nose bleed.

Ysabel: I can稚 understand. You池e not my ideal man. You池e fresh, presumptuous, you love to meddle, you池e a playboy・br />
Manuel: Thank you, huh. ..

Ysabel: But there痴 one thing I知 sure of and that is I LOVE YOU・
Manuel slipped the ring in Ysabel痴 finger and kissed her hand. Ysabel on the other hand kissed Manuel痴 forehead. Manuel kissed Ysabel on the cheek and they romance each other!!!! (eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...... Now this is how they are for REAL OFF CAM. heeeh)

At the beauty parlorYsabel told Dash what happened.

Dash: WHATTTTTTTTTTTT???

Ysabel: Over, that痴 such a great, BIG reaction

Dash: Fine, I 鼠l decapitalize. what?
Ysabel: That痴 right, Manuel proposed to me already and I said YES・ash hugged Ysabel and they both got giddy.

Dash: Ohhhh......

Ysabel: Joke, go ahead and react now before you have a heart attack. sige na mag react ka na...baka atakin ka pa diyan..Dash: What! oh my gosh! I'm so happy for you... after a long rollercoaster ride, the on again, off again syndrome, and a whole lot of cute scenarios, and girllaloo effect, finally, you池e getting married・ But wait・br />
Ysabel: Why?Dash: What about grandma? Won稚 she think any less of Manuel after your Tagaytay episode

At Ysabel痴 house, Dash seems to be right. Grandma Conching does think less of Manuel.

Grandma Conching: I won稚 have it. I値l never be able to accept the fact that Ysabel is going to marry that guy!!!

Grandpa: You池e too OA (Overracting)Grandma

Conching: I知 not OA.. I値l just show Ysabel how I vehemently refuse her decision to marry that guy!

Grandpa: What do you have against Manuel? Grandma

Conching: He and Ysabel don稚 match.

Grandpa: That guy has is single, kind, and he has a job. What else can you ask for?

Grand Aunt: What kind of job? For the living or for the dead? ehehhehe... joke ...joke... joke.... I can稚 help laughing・you鋳re all so hot headed.

Grandpa: As far as I知 concerned, what matters is・Manuel is clean. What matters to me is if our grandchild will get married.

Ysabel heard everything the seniors said and she also said her piece.

Ysabel: Grandpa.. I want to marry Manuel. I知 ready.

Grandma: What about Doc? He値l get hurt... He hasn稚 done anything wrong.

Ysabel: Grandma, I don稚 love Drew anymore. I love Manuel. I hope you understand that.

Grandma Conching: Who am I to make you listen anyway? I知 not important to you, You only love your grandpa.I壇 rather die・Go ahead, what痴 taking you so long? We池e not forcing you to have such beautiful great grandchildren. Hahahaha)

Ysabel: Grandma, Huh?

At Manuel痴 house Violent reactions prevailed when he told them about his marriage plans.

Daddy: What? Marriage again? What kind of frank is this, Manuel?

Manuel: I found the woman I want to marry.

Daddy: What do you call the woman you池e also supposed to marry but ended up leaving?

Manuel: I really wasn稚 gonna marry her. You know that I don稚 really love her.

Daddy: Don稚 we have a saying that marriage is not like hot food that you値l blurt out once you get burned. You池e not the one who痴 getting severely burned here, we are.

Here goest the commando stepmom of Manuel痴

SM: How痴 the other girl? Is she really gone?

Manuel: We池e finished

SM: Manuel, that痴 really bad. You値l get karma (I would guess that痴 what she meant. I don稚 understand Visayan) You won稚 be blessed.

Manuel: I 僧 not asking for your advice. I知 just letting you know.

SM: Ofcourse, you値l let us know, 祖oz it involves money.

Manuel: I知 not asking for it, just for your blessings.

Daddy: Expenses, money, wasted time・maybe・Manuel, can稚 you do anything else? Get busy with other things other than marriage.

Poor Manuel・then came Jurassic who was confronted by Darling. They池e at it again getting on each other痴 nerves. WTG, Darling!!!

Darling: what a pleasant surprise... Oh, it痴 unpleasant.. actually I知 not surprised, I知 SHOCKED・

Jurassic: You know what, I知 not at all affected no matter how rude you are to me. I couldn't care less... do you know why? You池e not important to me, just your brother.

Darling: Poor you, you池e wasting your time because your VIP is not here.

Jurassic: well he痴 probably at work so...

Darling: He might not be there. What if I don稚 tell you where he is?

Jurassic: Go ahead, tell me where he is while you池e at it.

Darling: I don稚 want to. You might get hurt.

Jurassic: Where?

Darling: He痴 attending to his wedding with Ysabel

Jurassic:What!! after everything ....that girl is still gonna marry Manuel, Geezz!!! (Jurassic left the house cursing up a storm)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-2-2005 11:57 AM | Show all posts
continue part 8

At the Hospital

Jurassic went to the hospital and looked for Drew. She was giving the nurses there her Jurassic attitude. One of the nurses there won稚 have it and stood up to her. Jurassic pretended to faint and the nurses went to help.

Jurassic was checking Drew up. She tried to seduce him but Drew was deadmatic. Jurassic told Drew that Ysabel and Manuel are getting married and she tried to connive with Drew, but the doctor is as cool as a cucumber. He said It痴 ok with him. Whatever makes Ysabel happy.

At the Park
Same park kung where they were yesterday. Manuel and Ysabel were talking.

Manuel: You know what, I don稚 understand We池e old enough, we池e of legal age already, why do we still have to have their blessings?

Ysabel: I don稚 understand either

Manuel: What don稚 you understand alin?Ysabel: I don稚 understand why they can稚 see the things I saw in you.

Manuel: You know what? You池e the only one that痴 important to me. And what you saw in me. I don稚 care what others think.

Ysabel: I have to talk to somebody. I owe this to him. I have to tell him about this (Our lovers held each other痴 hands)

At the HospitalYsabel went to see Drew.

Ysabel: Hi!

Drew: Ysabel, have a seat please.. this is a surprise. its been a long time..

Ysabel: Yes..ammm.. I have something to tell you.

Drew: You池e getting married??

Ysabel: How did you know? Did Grandma Conching tell you?

Drew: No, she doesn稚 want to・Drew saw Ysabel痴 ring)

Ysabel: Yes..Drew: Are you sure about that?

Ysabel: Yes, I am. I知 sure about this..Drew: ah.. I壇 like to ask you something Ysabel: What is it?

Drew: What does he have that I don稚 have? (wow!!!eehhehe... a lot., trust me, a whole lot!!!!! eeeee!!!)

Ysabel took a deep breath.

Drew: I'm sorry... you don't have to answer.... I値l just take it that he beat me by a couple of points. (heehhe..Not just a couple, but Manuel beat you by tons and tons of points. But you池e still nice)

Ysabel: I'm sorry

Drew: Ysabel, you are the best thing that ever happened to me.. I知 just stupid that I didn稚 value it. I hope you値l be happy.

At Ysabel痴 house

Our lovers are busy preparing for their wedding. They池e discussing whom they should invite, if Ysabel will wear her old wedding gown, , the venue, the catering, etc.

Until Ysabel fell asleep on Manuel痴 shoulder. Manuel happily looked at Ysabel.

Ysabel: What the・

Manuel: wait a minute.

Ysabel: I fell asleep already, why didn稚 you wake me up?

Manuel: I was about to go home, but you fell asleep. You snore so loudly.

Ysabel: Oh, No.ah!!Manuel: I wiped off you saliva earlier

Ysabel: Yeah, you池e kidding I don稚 believe you.

Manuel: You know what? I really can稚 wait・

Ysabel: You can稚 wait to do what?

Manuel: TO WAKE UP EVERY MORNING AND SEE YOUR BEAUTIFUL FACE. FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. (Oh, Diet/Manuel(3x) I知 sure that痴 what the rest of the world痴 male population can稚 wait to do. If they池e married to a goddess like Tin, I mean, Ysabel)

Ysabel smiled from ear to ear upon hearing those words. Manuel took Ysabel痴 face. They were about to kiss when Grandpa came along.

Grandpa: Wow! How sweet!! (Granpa, you池e getting giddy too, I can tell, but you should have let them kiss first!!! Hahahaha)

Ysabel: Grandpa, you scared me. (Manuel couldn稚 help laughing)Grandpa asked when Manuel痴 family will get together with them for the traditional Asking of the hand.

At Manuel痴 house Manuel痴 family overreacted saying 典he Asking of the Hand ・isn稚 done anymore. And Manuel might just leave Ysabel at the altar, etc.

At Ysabel痴 house Manuel asked for Ysabel痴 hand in marriage by himself. The seniors were asking where his family is. Ysabel said Manuel痴 family went somewhere.

At the dinner table, Grandma Conching had one too many questions. She was asking if Manuel knows how to cook. Ysabel said she値l do the cooking for Manuel saying

Ysabel "I WON探 ONLY SATISFY YOU WITH FOOD, I鱈L SHOWER YOU WITH SO MUCH LOVE " (I wonder, is this Ysabel or is this Kristine talking here?)Grandma Conching continues to fault Manuel, but Manuel promised to love Ysabel and never hurt her. Grandpa keeps cool. He kept giving them his blessings. And wished they would give him a lot of great looking great grand children (Grandpa, you took the words out of my mouth. Love yah!!!! Hahahaha)

Everything was going smoothly when Manuel痴 phone rang. It was Jurassic. She wanted Manuel to come to her place. (THE NERVE OF THIS JURASSIC!!!) Manuel got mad. Jurassic threatened to KILL HERSELF. (Go ahead, don稚 wait any longer・You want me to help you? Hahaha) Manuel was surprised to hear it and that痴 where our episode ended to day. (Jurassic (3x) you always have to ruin everything, don稚 you? I 租 love to strangle you, I壇 really love to. Ysabel, KNOCK OFF ALL HER TEETH PLEASE!!!!)Thanks for the update, and captions, Dymples and Gands. What a tera sober romantic episode full of kiligation overload. I love it!!!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-2-2005 01:38 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 17-2-2005 01:56 PM | Show all posts
sreencaps part 8

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-2-2005 02:26 PM | Show all posts
part 9

Today episode began with a replay of yesterday last scene. Manuel apologized to Ysabel and family for having to leave early due to an emergency. He said Jurassic is up to no good again.

Manuel left Ysabel痴 house with Grandma Conching still yapping about why Ysabel has to think long and hard about marrying Manuel. Grandpa Damian contradicted her saying the guy won稚 leave for no good reason and that no one should pass judgment.

-0-

Manuel reached Jurassic痴 house and found her lying on the floor with pills (she never took) scattered on the floor. Manuel took Jurassic and put her on the back of the funeral car. Jurassic was getting hysterical inside. Manuel took Jurassic to the hospital where Drew works. Drew said he値l take care of her. As soon as Manuel left and Drew started to check her vital signs, Jurassic rose up and said, 的T担 A MIRACLE, I樽 ALIVE!!! (OFCOURSE, YOU ARE, YOU NEVER TOOK THE PILLS IN THE FIRST PLACE, IDIOT!!!)
Drew said that Jurassic needs her head examined and that he痴 not a psychiatrist.

Jurassic told Drew not to tell Manuel the truth and ride along with her crazy plans so Drew could have Ysabel back. Drew said Jurassic is making a mockery out of his profession and that he can have her jailed for that. It痴 her choice Drew could either have her jailed of he tells Manuel the truth, much to Jurassic痴 dismay.

-0-
Ysabel went to hospital and talked to Manuel. Manuel apologized for leaving so soon. Ysabel admitted she got hurt initially but she knew Manuel is not the kind of person to turn his back on anyone needing his help. Besides Ysabel need not be insecured with Jurassic since she痴 more beautiful than her and that Manuel loves her more than Jurassic.

Manuel No..
ysabel: huh?

Manuel: I DON探 LOVE YOU MORE・ I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU坦E THE ONLY ONE I LOVE..

Ysabel was elated with what she just heard.

Drew came out to reassure Ysabel and Manuel that Jurassic is ok since she never took the pills in the first place. Jurassic came out and saw the three on the corridor.

Jurassic: I HATE YOU ALL!!

Jurassic went on her way. Ysabel followed her down the stares and talked to her despite Manuel痴 attempt to stop her.

Ysabel: Roxanne...Roxanne Wait..

Jurassic stopped and take a look at the woman her ex boyfriend loves.

Jurassic: What are you gonna do? Tell me I looked stupid? I know that already, you don稚 need to tell me.

Ysabel: No, I知 not gonna say that

Jurassic: What are you gonna say?

Jurassic approached Ysabel..

Ysabel: That I understand why you did it.

Jurassic: You池e worse than me then. I don稚 even know what I知 doing. All I know is that I love Manuel and I really want him back.

Ysabel: Roxanne I love him too and I知 not going to give him to you.

Jurassic begged Ysabel to give her back Manuel ( HOW PATHETIC!!!)

Roxanne: Even if I have to kneel before you ( Go ahead and kneel before the goddess) I知 willing to do anything.

Instead of getting pissed off, Ysabel told Jurassic to think about herself and love herself instead.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 17-2-2005 02:34 PM | Show all posts
continue part 9

Manuel and Drew talked to each other while waiting for Ysabel.

Drew: You know what Manuel? Ysabel is the only woman I致e ever loved. .

Manuel: Really?

Drew: yep! When I courted her, I told myself she the woman I'm gonna marry. It happened until she changed her mind and now she gonna marry you.

Manuel: Sorry huh..

Drew: you dont have to be sorry. That how life is. You win some, You loose some..

Manuel: Thanks for being such a good sport.

Ysabel and Manuel are taking a walk on their way out of the hospital.

Drew: Manuel take care of her (pointing to Ysabel).

Manuel: Ofcourse..

Ysabel: Drew thanks ha....BTW, if it ok with you, we like you to be the BESTMAN in our wedding (WHATTTTTTTT???????????!!!!!!!!!!)

Manuel was surprised with Ysabel decision (OH Manuel, you're not the only one).

Manuel: Huh?

Ysabel: Yes, coz you have really been good to us and I appreciate it so much. And because you're important to us, we want you to be a part of oru wedding if it ok with you.

Manuel: It's no problem with me.

Drew was more than happy to oblige, and he accepted the invitation.

Drew: This really means a lot to me. Sure, I'll be the bestman on your wedding. ( Is he dumb or just a martyr?)

Drew left the lovers and Ysabel took a long hard look at Manuel before she KISSED HIM (Awwwwwww. That kiss is more than enough to appease anyone who痴 just taken by surprise)

Ysabel: Thanks for understanding.

The lovers left the hospital together.
-0-

At the parlor, Ysabel told Dash what happened while she was working on a client.

Dash: Awwww isn't she GAY?.

Ysabel: You said it. She thought she値l get Manuel with all her dramatic antics. Sorry for her because Manuel loves me.

At the funeral home, Manuel and Darling were talking.

Manuel: no question about it, Ysabel is my true love. .

Darling apologized coz she was the one who told Jurassic about Manuel痴 intention to marry Ysabel. She just loves to piss Jurassic off. She rejoice upon seeng Jurassic turn red in anger. Hahahahahaa.

At the parlor, Dash noticed something was wrong with what Ysabel was doing.

Dash: Ysabel That one seems thin.

Ysabel: Oh yeah, let痴 just correct that with this pencil.

Dash couldn稚 help but laugh.

Dash: You池e getting all confused huh. You池e excited aren稚 you? Well, I can稚 blame you, whirlwind romance is exciting. Imagine, you walked down the aisle one day and you decided to back out. Then you found some one new. Even with a lot o nuances such as the doctor ex boyfriend, a nutty ex girlfriend, and a contradicting grandmother. Isn稚 it crazy, sister?

Dash continues to have a blast laughing at Ysabel痴 situation.

At the Funeral home,

Darling: It痴 crazy!!!nakakaloka..

Manuel: That痴 exactly what the dead is gonna say with the thick make you you did on him.

Darling: kuya maganda naman e..

The two just laughed it off.

At Ysabel痴 house, they池e finalizing everything for the wedding. They both seem to be under pressure and they couldn稚 avoid little things to get on their nerves.

Ysabel: Why did you have a wedding coordinator for your wedding with Jurassic? And you池e putting me on a budget?

manuel: Budget? ...It was her who spent for almost all of it.

Ysabel: so now, you池e comparing me to her? Sorry, if she痴 more organized than me.

Manuel: Why? Don稚 you compare me to your doctor?

Ysabel: I didn稚 say anything like that.

Manuel seems very irritated.

Manuel: You know what, this conversation has gotten out of hand. All we were discussing was the checklist that you needed. When will the invitations be out?

THE HEAT IS ON.

Manuel痴 family got their wedding invitation. Manuel痴 wicked stepmother was yapping about the wedding pushing thru. Manuel痴 dad became guilty.

Dad: I have so many shortcomings to them. I want to be there for him even for just this one very important occasion . Manuel痴 Dad stood up but collapsed on the floor very shortly. Manuel痴 wicked stepmother yelled her lungs out screaming.

Manuel, and Darling went to the hospital with Ysabel, but it was too late. Manuel痴 dad passed on. Someone talked to Manuel and told him they壇 let the step family in first. Manuel couldn稚 do anything. He just held his sister while they were both in tears.

http://leogracie.com/TDDUP_EPISODE9.wmv

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-2-2005 02:35 PM | Show all posts
continue part 9

Manuel and Drew talked to each other while waiting for Ysabel.

Drew: You know what Manuel? Ysabel is the only woman I致e ever loved. .

Manuel: Really?

Drew: yep! When I courted her, I told myself she the woman I'm gonna marry. It happened until she changed her mind and now she gonna marry you.

Manuel: Sorry huh..

Drew: you dont have to be sorry. That how life is. You win some, You loose some..

Manuel: Thanks for being such a good sport.

Ysabel and Manuel are taking a walk on their way out of the hospital.

Drew: Manuel take care of her (pointing to Ysabel).

Manuel: Ofcourse..

Ysabel: Drew thanks ha....BTW, if it ok with you, we like you to be the BESTMAN in our wedding (WHATTTTTTTT???????????!!!!!!!!!!)

Manuel was surprised with Ysabel decision (OH Manuel, you're not the only one).

Manuel: Huh?

Ysabel: Yes, coz you have really been good to us and I appreciate it so much. And because you're important to us, we want you to be a part of oru wedding if it ok with you.

Manuel: It's no problem with me.

Drew was more than happy to oblige, and he accepted the invitation.

Drew: This really means a lot to me. Sure, I'll be the bestman on your wedding. ( Is he dumb or just a martyr?)

Drew left the lovers and Ysabel took a long hard look at Manuel before she KISSED HIM (Awwwwwww. That kiss is more than enough to appease anyone who痴 just taken by surprise)

Ysabel: Thanks for understanding.

The lovers left the hospital together.
-0-

At the parlor, Ysabel told Dash what happened while she was working on a client.

Dash: Awwww isn't she GAY?.

Ysabel: You said it. She thought she値l get Manuel with all her dramatic antics. Sorry for her because Manuel loves me.

At the funeral home, Manuel and Darling were talking.

Manuel: no question about it, Ysabel is my true love. .

Darling apologized coz she was the one who told Jurassic about Manuel痴 intention to marry Ysabel. She just loves to piss Jurassic off. She rejoice upon seeng Jurassic turn red in anger. Hahahahahaa.

At the parlor, Dash noticed something was wrong with what Ysabel was doing.

Dash: Ysabel That one seems thin.

Ysabel: Oh yeah, let痴 just correct that with this pencil.

Dash couldn稚 help but laugh.

Dash: You池e getting all confused huh. You池e excited aren稚 you? Well, I can稚 blame you, whirlwind romance is exciting. Imagine, you walked down the aisle one day and you decided to back out. Then you found some one new. Even with a lot o nuances such as the doctor ex boyfriend, a nutty ex girlfriend, and a contradicting grandmother. Isn稚 it crazy, sister?

Dash continues to have a blast laughing at Ysabel痴 situation.

At the Funeral home,

Darling: It痴 crazy!!!nakakaloka..

Manuel: That痴 exactly what the dead is gonna say with the thick make you you did on him.

Darling: kuya maganda naman e..

The two just laughed it off.

At Ysabel痴 house, they池e finalizing everything for the wedding. They both seem to be under pressure and they couldn稚 avoid little things to get on their nerves.

Ysabel: Why did you have a wedding coordinator for your wedding with Jurassic? And you池e putting me on a budget?

manuel: Budget? ...It was her who spent for almost all of it.

Ysabel: so now, you池e comparing me to her? Sorry, if she痴 more organized than me.

Manuel: Why? Don稚 you compare me to your doctor?

Ysabel: I didn稚 say anything like that.

Manuel seems very irritated.

Manuel: You know what, this conversation has gotten out of hand. All we were discussing was the checklist that you needed. When will the invitations be out?

THE HEAT IS ON.

Manuel痴 family got their wedding invitation. Manuel痴 wicked stepmother was yapping about the wedding pushing thru. Manuel痴 dad became guilty.

Dad: I have so many shortcomings to them. I want to be there for him even for just this one very important occasion . Manuel痴 Dad stood up but collapsed on the floor very shortly. Manuel痴 wicked stepmother yelled her lungs out screaming.

Manuel, and Darling went to the hospital with Ysabel, but it was too late. Manuel痴 dad passed on. Someone talked to Manuel and told him they壇 let the step family in first. Manuel couldn稚 do anything. He just held his sister while they were both in tears.

http://leogracie.com/TDDUP_EPISODE9.wmv

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-2-2005 02:44 PM | Show all posts
Screencaps part 9

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-2-2005 03:18 PM | Show all posts
Part 10

At the Funeral Home

Manuel and Darling were looking at the body of their father.... Manuel was preparing to embalm his own father.

Darling: you don't have to do this.
Manuel: (taking a deep breath) I want to do it.....I want everything to be well and I want him to look happy
Darling: do you need any help?
Manuel: it's ok....I'll do it alone

Darling left....Manuel was looking at his father.

Manuel: Even you don't really love us...but I want you to know that I love you...Darling I love you...and we never lose our respect to you.

They are at the funeral... present were his step mom ...his step brother, Marvin Junior (Reggie Curley) , Ysabel and Granpa Damian and even Roxanne but from distance...luckily she didn't make a scene.

After the funeral...still at the

Ysabel: Manuel, are you ok?
Manuel: Yes, but even though we were not close but it's different when he's gone.
Ysabel: you miss him?
Manuel: of course, eventhough his not going to attend our weding..it felt lonely
Ysabel: I was thinking...if you like we can pospone our wedding
Manuel: why?
Ysabel: amm.. it would be bad luck if you get married if you are still mourning right? Manuel: it's only a year..
Ysabel: I can still wait...
Manuel: Do you have a second thought?
Ysabel: No Manuel.. to me......
Manuel: Why is that.. why do you like to talk about our wedding? i never think about
it.
Ysabel: sorry..
Manuel: (Manuel taking a deep breath ) I知 feeling bad..please don't add anything (Manuel and Ysabel walked away)

Manuel was about to get in his car (different car not the funeral car), Junior called him and told him to go to his mum's house together with Darling tomorrow. Manuel asked why but Junior didn't say a word.

At Manuel's home

The will and testament of Manuel's and Darling's father was read by the attorney...all the bank accounts, house and lands go to Precious (the step mom ) and Junior ...nothing goes to Manuel and Darling...while the mother-son were smiling...then even the Funeral Home goes to Junior.. Manuel was not able to say anything except WHAT?・

At Ysabel's house

Ysabel was waiting for Manuel...when he arrived......

Ysabel: I've been waiting for you! You didn't say you gonna be late.
Manuel: I'm sorry..
Ysabel: are you drunk?
Manuel: I had a drink..
Ysabel: you had a bit? eh you're drunk....
Manuel: what? why do you have to always bla bla bla...I have a headache.....
Ysabel: what do you expect!...the days go by and we have a lot to do and yet we didn't do anything.....
Manuel: I'm sorry...but Dad didn't leave us anything
Ysabel: what?
Manuel: he left us with nothing..
Ysabel: the business?
Manuel: he gave it to Junior....
Ysabel: didn't he say it's yours.
Manuel: He's leaving it for me? but nothing..what shall I do?
Ysabel: Manuel, don't feel bad...but do you want to postpone the wedding?
Manuel: and why? because I didn't get any inheritance? I didn't expect any inheritance for our wedding.....
Ysabel: but..
Manuel: what? you expect a person who do the embalm to inherit a funeral home...but sorry...all your life you will be a wife who works as embalsamador..
Ysabel: is that how you think of me?
Manuel: what else would be a reason...or you want to call off the wedding...than if you want it...whatever!

Manuel walked out ...and Ysabel ran after him.

Ysabel: Manuel! Manuel!

So Granpa Damian said tomorrow will be ok.

At the Parlor

Dash and ysabel were talking...Ysabel said that Manuel was stressing out and always in a bad mood....etc...and Dash said that not to feel bad about it because all that happened around Manuel..You have to understand him・(Dash really likes Manuel)...

Manuel's house

Darling was worried....because they did not inherit anything and how are they to survive....Manuel told her that he still have a job and he would take care of Darling...but Darling said it's not enough to use his salary to live..and maybe Precious would cut off their allowance....and she heard their conversation.....and right then she cut off their allowance because she complained that they are already grown ups and still depend on their father....Darling aswered her back (seems she is stronger than her brother) they both worked hard at the funeral home and he took good care of that place...Precious didn't answer but kick out Manuel and Darling from the house and told them to only bring their clothes only..so happen that Roxanne was there and she heard everything.

At the Parlor

Ysabel was walking back and forth looking at her watch and the door...she was waiting for Manuel.

At the Apartment

Manuel and Darling moved out.....Roxanne helped them to look for an apartment and she would not ask for rent. Manuel thanked her and will try to return her the favor. ...and Roxanne said that she didn't want anything in return (yeah right!!!) Roxanne). Darling reminded him that he had to go somewhere with Ysabel and he left in a hurry... Roxanne gave Darling a dirty look for reminding her brother to be with Ysabel.

At the Parlor

Manuel was not able to reach Ysabel on time...Dash told him that Ysabel left since she has been waiting long. Manuel felt sorry if she had to commute but Dash said that she left with Drew...Manuel was surprised...but Dash assured him that she didn't ask Drew to pick her up but Drew stopped by. .....Manuel was not jealous since he trust Ysabel.

At Ysabel's house

Drew had dinner with the oldies ...they were wondering why Manuel didn't pick her up ...Ysabel just said that Manuel was busy and Drew stopped by ...and Grandma Coching maybe he's busy and that could break them apart like it was before with Drew....Ysabel assured them, there痴 no problem between her and Manuel..

Ysabel and Drew had a conversation...Drew asked if she had any problem ...she denied it ......but he knew she had problem....she told him that Manuel was always mad whenever encounters problems...but she wanted him to be cool in everything ....Drew tried to understand Ysabel and told her don't think about the problems and while talking he started massaging her head...Ysable like it....When Manuel arrived and he saw Ysabel was happy when Drew massage her head...he stopped and walked out with anger....Ysabel ran after him and said they didn't do anything bad. Plus Drew stopped by and she was merely catching a ride with
Manuel told Ysabel that they were thrown out from the house and when he mentioned Roxanne, Ysabel was furious....... Manuel defended roxanne because she helped them .....and manuel and ysabel continued fighting... and told her to think twice if she really wanted to continue with the wedding...

At Manuel's House

Darling woke up her brother...she had a letter...a letter said that they were both fired from their jobs....now they were thinking what would happen to them without work.
Ysabel came.....Darling let her in...the are close....Ysabel said she's worried because manuel felt bad...but Darling said not to worry because Manuel loves ....when she entered the house...she was surprised to see coffins.....Manuel told her that he's going to start his own funeral home since they were fired from the previous funeral home.

Ysabel brough a check list for the wedding....stated are all the expenses ......Manuel told her that he could not pay since he needed the money to start a business. Both Darling and Ysabel were surprised...what about the wedding?・Manuel told her that he would get the money back once he managed to close a deal.

When Ysabel saw the invitation list, Roxanne's name was on the list....and she told him, she should have a say of invited ....Manuel answered her that he would have a say when she made Drew to be his best man ...and they started . Her reason ...they are indebted to Drew....and Manuel said he's also indebted to Roxanne ...and Ysabel walked out.

At Ysabel's house

Ysabel cried when she talked to her grandpa....she said she accepted everything ...etc...there was a big difference between Manuel and Drew. Drew is well manered...etc....but when asked....which one does she like ...she didn't say a word and continue crying

Wedding Scene

What! they were gettiong married...but kinda in weird outfits....but in fairness they carried on with it. Ysabel walked down the altar and Manuel waited for her....there were their relatives....Grandpa Damian was praying that the wedding must go on while grandma Conching was praying that the wedding would be off...even Roxanne was present.

When they arrived at the altar...both facing the priest. they were looking at each other and they talked to the priest and faced the.....and ysabel said SORRY EVERYBODY, THIS WEDDING IS OFF・what?? is is this true or just a dream...

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2005 03:41 PM | Show all posts
helo baby

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-2-2005 03:44 PM | Show all posts
Screencaps part 10

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-2-2005 03:46 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by nmi at 17-2-2005 03:41 PM:
helo baby

nmi....lama tak dengar berita...rindu kat kamu...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-2-2005 03:51 PM | Show all posts
sapa ada video untuk episod 10....kalau ada tolong post kat sini ye...

yg nie saya tak pasti sama ada video untuk part 10 atau tidak...

http://leogracie.com/LOVEOFMYLIFE_TDDUP.wmv

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-2-2005 04:06 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by babyface76 at 17-2-2005 03:46 PM:

nmi....lama tak dengar berita...rindu kat kamu...

aku pun rindu kat kau

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-2-2005 04:12 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-2-2005 04:38 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by nmi at 17-2-2005 04:06 PM:

aku pun rindu kat kau

kao selalunya ada kat thread mana....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-2-2005 05:34 PM | Show all posts
Part 11

Ysabel asked Drew if he still wants to marry her. Drew is still skeptical and he told Ysabel that she might just be confused. Ysabel seemed sure about her decision due to Grandma Conching's condition. Ysabel approached Grandma Conching after talking to Drew and the old woman is no less delighted to have succeeded with her plans.

At Manuel's house, Darling couldn't believe what she saw (Eeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeee, YUCK!!!!!) Jurassic got on Darling's nerves since she's forcing Darling to accept her as sister-in-law. While Manuel is still sound asleep. Darling got pissed off and left. Jurassic put her dirty hands back on Manuel (Poor thing. No wonder you now have the flu Hahahaha).

Dash couldn't  believe Ysabel's news that she got back together with her ex (Drew). Dash kept loking at the walls and ceiling seeming to look for something.
Ysabel: What are you doing?
Dash: I'm looking for a camera and waiting for Carlos Agassi to yell out VICTIM!!!!!!!!!
Ysabel: It's true.
Dash: No・really.
Ysabe: Yes, it is true
DAsh: Why? And I mean why?
Ysabel: Nothing. I realized that he's the one I should marry. Grandma Conching is right. .
Dash Just because Grandma Conching likes him?
Ysabel: Yes. Rather than have something happen to Grandma Conching, right?
Dash: Tell grandma Conching to marry Drew and get it over with.
Ysabel: You're really nuts・br /> Dash: I wonder who's nuttier between the two of us, me? Or you? ( You want me to answer that, Dash? Hahahahaha)

At the hospital, Drew's friend couldn't believe that he got back together with the same woman who left him at the altar.
Drew's pal(sorry I don't know her name): How sure are you that she won't back out on you again, and if ever you do get married, how sure are you that she won't leave you?

Drew: I won't get anywhere if I think about it that way. .
Pal: ITS OBVIOUSLY LOVE ON THE REBOUND. It's be such a waste if you'rel just be contented with that. coz if you ask me there no future with that kind of a relationship. You always be on guard coz you don't know what will happen next. I'm telling you...

Drew thought about what his smarter pal said.

Jurassic is feeling all high and mighty and thinks she has the right to Manuel's house. Darling ran into her and they had another argument.

Jurassic: I'm your brother's girlfriend and I have a say as to what should be and shouldn't be in this house.
Darling: WELL SORRY BECAUSE I'LL NEVER ACCEPT YOU AS MY SISTER-IN-LAW. AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED, YSABEL IS MY SISTER-IN-LAW!!!!

Jurassic got pissed off and she had a fight with Darling. Manuel saw and stopped them. Manuel sided with his sister and held her. Jurassic left the two with a steamed up nose (Hahahahaha. Alright!!!!!).

Jurassic: YOU TWO STAY TOGETHER (OFCOURSE!!! AND LIFE WOULD BE SO MUCH EASIER WITHOUT YOU JURASSIC, SO PLEASE, DISAPPEAR!!! FOR REAL!!!!!)

At the garden, Manuel and Darling are talking while attending to their chores.

Darling: Why did you get back together?
Manuel: We didn't get back together.
Darling: Why did she sleep here?
Manuel: I was too drunk, I didn't know what happened.
Darling looked at her brother.
Darling: Bro, Please I don't like her. Don't get back together with her. nya.
Manuel: Darling, that won't happen. I DON'T LOVE HER.
Darling: Bro, isn't there any chance of reconciliation between you and Ysabel?
Manuel: Right now we can't have everything we want.
Darling: Yes, you can if you love each other.
Manuel: I'm not sure if she still loves me.
Darling: Well then ask her.
Manuel: It's not that simple.
Darling: I really don't understand how elders love. It's so complicated.  I believe that LOVE SHOULD BE EASY.

At the church, Darling was praying when she saw her crush. The boy joined Darling in prayer. Too bad Jurassic saw the whole thing and she plans to blackmail Darling with it. (Ggrrrr this venomostic Jurassic won't stop at nothing. I love to stick her into one of Manuel's caskets and cremate her alive right now!!!!! Arrrrrrrghhhhhhhh).

At a coffee shop, Ysabel and Drew are snacking. Drew couldn't believe Ysabel's appetite.

Drew: Is it good?
Ysabel just nodded since she had a full mouth and couldn't talk.
Drew: I LOVE YOU.
Ysabel didn't say a word but ate some more pasta.
Drew: You know what? I'm so happy. My life is complete again because I'm with you.
Ysabel just nodded at all of Drew's tirade and she's ready to choke with all the food she ate.

Drew: I didn't know you were hungry.
Ysabel: I'm very, very hungry.

Jurassic ran into Darling at the house and she warned Darling to be good to her otherwise she'sl tell Manuel about Darling's suitor. Darling coundn't do anything. She just obliged to Jurassic's every wish.

Jurassic barged in with her lasagna while Manuel and Darling were eating. Manuel tasted the lasagna but he didn't like the eggplant lasagna. He preferred meat lasagna. He told Darling to cook hotdog for him. Jurassic started to blackmail Darling again.

Darling: Bro, it's ok.
Jurassic : By the way, is somebody courting your sister?
Manuel: What did you say? My sister is too young. Is somebody courting you?
Darling: No
Manuel: Are you sure? I'lll give your suitors some uppercuts.
Jurassic added fuel to the fire and Darling had no choice but to abide by Jurassic's wishes even if she didn't want to.

Drew took Ysabel home and they talked outside.

Drew: Ysabel...DO YOU STILL LOVE ME?
Ysabel: What kind of a question is that? Yes, I love you. Why do you ask?
Drew: I DON'T FEEL IT. (good thing , you have feelings)
Ysabel: Drew I love you.(yeah right!) I can't blame you if you don't trust me anymore, but it's true, I love you. (Tell your Grandma Conching that)
Drew: THEN PROVE IT.
Ysabel: huh?
Drew: Prove to me that you still love me.
Ysabel couldn't say a word as to what Drew wanted.

Dash and Ysabel talked about what Drew wanted.
Ysabel: He wants me to prove that I love him.
Dash: And why should you prove it?
Ysabel: Maybe he's skeptical.
DAsh: Well, I can't blame him. I don't have a relationship with you and I doubt you. I'm sure he feels the same way.
Ysabel: Dash what am I gonna do?
DAsh: You have to prove it.
Ysabel: But how?
Dash looked at Ysabel and she got what he meant ( to those who couldn't get it, it means..S.E.X)
Ysabel: No, really?
Dash: Ysabel If a man says PROVE IT that's what he means.
Ysabel: No, not really. It's not in Drew's character to ask for something like that.
Dash: Well..there was no Manuel then.

An elderly customer joined in the conversation.
customer: That's true SIX (MEANING SEX) is all you need. .
Dash: See? Mother said six, not seven, but six.

Ysabel got scared. She doesn't know if she do it or not. .

At the hospital, Drew heard it again from his pal.
Drew: Call me conservative but I regret asking that of Ysabel.
Pal: You don't ask for it, you do it.
Drew: I'm sorry Ii just wanted to be a gentleman.
Pal: That's the reason why Ysabel got turned off with you.
Drew: Why did you say that?
Pal: Didn't you say that she went to Tagaytay overnight with her boyfriend? Maybe the girlfriend you're respecting already had it with her boyfriend. Drew thought about what his smart pal said. ( I honestly like this girl. She and Drew fit together. I have a feeling they'rel end up together in this soap) .

Jurassic won't stop bugging Manuel. Manuel already told her they can only be friends, but Jurassic won't have it. Good thing Manuel was firm with his decision. Jurassic left empty handed since she couldn't have her way with Manuel.

Dash and Ysabel were talking again, and Dashed asked Ysabel if she ever thought of Manuel.
Ysabel: I think of him.
Dash: what do you think about?
Ysabel: I thinking about how he is, what he's doing.
Dash: I'm gonna ask you something but please don't get mad ok? Ysabel did something happen between you and Manuel?
Yabel: Something happened? What the・
Dash: Yes , that time you went to Tagaytay・br /> Ysabel: NOTHING.
Dash: Come on, it's just between us.
Ysabel: Nothing really happened.
Dash: Why? Because you don't want to?
Ysabel: No, because it just didn't happen.
Dash: BUT YOU WISH SOMETHING DID HAPPEN・br /> Ysabel: Dash..
Dash: Uhum, she wants it
Ysabel: Let's not talk about it. I'm sure he'sat peace with his life now.

Drew went to the parlor to pick up Ysabel. Manuel was also there but he hid somewhere. Drew took Ysabel to his car and they left. Manuel followed suit ( sisters, Manuel isn't driving the funeral car. He・has a normal car) Drew took the car to the garage ofa a MOTEL. Manuel didn't take his care there. He just got out of his car and looked for Drew's car in the garage. Inside the car, Drew asked Ysabel if she's sure she wants to do it.

Drew: Are you sure about this?
Ysabel: You?
Drew: Of course, you?
Ysabel: Didn't you say PROVE MY LOVE?
Drew: I am sorry ysabel..we dont have to do this..

Manuel kept looking for Drew's car.

Inside the garage, Ysabel and Drew came out of the car.
ysabel: Lets go..

They were on their way to the room・br /> Drew: Are u sure about this?
Ysabel: This is the only way for me to prove my love to you.

Manuel saw Drew's car and he thought of something. ... and
Manuel: FIRE!...FIRE!...FIRE!

Drew and Ysabel heard that screem and they quickly went to the garage. e..
Manuel: THERE's A FIRE!!!!!
Everyone came out of the motel and panicked.

At the garage, Drew quickly went to his car and drove off. Ysabel came out to the garage to look for the fire. While she was trying to find out what happened, Ysabel couldn't believe she saw Manuel there. Manuel saw Ysabel looking at him while he smiled and continued to yell FIRE!!!FIRE!!! FIRE!!!!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

24-4-2024 02:15 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.056436 second(s), 39 queries .