Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: iansuryani

gossip artis HOLLYWOOD~BOLLYWOOD~MALAYWOOD

Close [Copy link]
Gadis_Venus This user has been deleted
Post time 3-2-2006 05:00 PM | Show all posts
Priyanka, Shilpa visit Baba Ramdev

Baba Ramdev seems to have quite a following among Bollywood personalities. After being visited by Mallika Sherawat, he was visited by Priyanka Chopra on the last day of his durbar.
Priyanka seemed to be listening to him intently. When asked about her visit, this is what she had to say, 揗y dad and uncle are here with me. They believe a lot in Baba Ramdev. That抯 why I am here to see what it is about him that people believe so much.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-2-2006 05:11 PM | Show all posts
Why did Aishwarya dump Vivek?

We present Aishwarya Rai抯 version on her break-up with Vivek Oberoi

It was a match made on earth, rather than in heaven; fuelled more by controversy than by passion. In fact, it was the kind of love story that had a foregone conclusion. The Aishwarya Rai-Vivek Oberoi love story reached this conclusion six months ago. A close friend of Aishwarya Rai confirms it: 揟hey broke up six months ago.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2006 05:20 PM | Show all posts
Preity Zinta: 揑 feel like I抦 18

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2006 05:31 PM | Show all posts
Rinke Khanna Plays By Her Rules - "How can people categorise something as lead or not? What I do is lead according to me."

From stage to theatre this gal's not afraid to take anything in her stride. Dressed in blue jeans and a white shirt, Rinke sat comfortably on a couch while Mommie dearest sprawled like a tigress on what looked like a 'baithak,' in a simple gown, reflected the discernable glamour that she possessed during her reign. Down to earth and with absolutely no airs about herself Rinke unambiguously confessed her love for theatre. She has her mind all made up. With a great amount of confidence and with a certain amount of belief and maturity Rinke tackles all the controversial questions with an attitude that automatically sets everything right. Hear her out!

You started your acting career on stage first. Do you think it took you quite some time to get on the big screen?

"I first started doing theatre. It was something that was always there in my mind. And whether I wanted to act or not was the question. And also whether I like it or not because I would never waste my time doing something I didn't like and something that didn't give me a certain sense of achievement at the end of the day. The next step for me wasn't automatically films. I wasn't looking out for projects. It was just that I wanted to continue acting in theatre. But then yet again it wasn't that I never wanted to do films...just the simple thing that I didn't want to do films at that point in time. Film offers used to come in from time to time. But I wasn't ready for them at all because I was studying then and I wanted to finish studying. So that was the situation."

'Pyar Mein Kabhie Kabhie,' was an absolute newcomers film, from the producer to the actors. Did you really believe that it would work well for you?

"This sort of thinking limits yourself to certain things. There wasn't a lack of going out and looking out for projects. And it's not that I couldn't have waited and nor was it that I have been waiting for years. It was not like nothing was happening then, and 'PMKK' came up so I just grabbed it - This wasn't the situation at all. The film was something I believed in. I do not have this mentality that I should do only something that is 'big.' One has learned from it and I now know that there are certain calculations that take place in the industry. I believed in the film and I did hope at that time that it would work out. But it didn't and that's part of the game." "One has learned from 'PMKK' and I now know that there are certain calculations that take place in the industry."

What made you take up the role you play in 'Jis desh Mein...' Wouldn't you have preferred playing the lead role?
"How can people categorise something as lead or not? What I do is lead according to me. Because I am doing what I am doing. Gone are the days when people think about whether you are the focus of the film. People should do whatever is interesting to them. 'Jis Desh Mein...' was an absolute commercial film. And yes, I was comfortable doing it. I visualised myself in the film, was comfortable with it and took it on."

How was it being dancing partners with Govinda?
"Govinda's cool! He's so much fun. I think the whole experience opened me up. When you watch him - that guy is having so much fun that if you would not to have so much fun, you'd look like an idiot. So you have to go up there and enjoy yourself, regardless of what you're doing."

Did the failure of 'Jis desh Mein..' disappoint you in any way?
"I just detach myself from it I don't think about it at all. It doesn't really change my life in any way." "How can people categorise something as lead or not? What I do is lead according to me.

Would you consider yourself a 'successful' actress?
"I am not here to prove a point to anybody but to myself. I am here for my own satisfaction and the day I am not satisfied I'll simply just walk away. Success I don't think should be termed in the number of films you are doing or the big filmmakers you are working with. It is an extremely relative term. Success to me is growing as an actor, and I think that if I can do that with any film I do, that's success to me."

Did the fact of you being Dimple's daughter or Twinkle's sister save you the usual rigmarole newcomers are usually put through?
"Everyone does their own learning and I did mine too. Basically you're out here and when you are put up there, it's a new situation and a completely new world. It's like you have to re-learn things. People used to speak to me well. And that's where it starts and that's where it ends. But nobody gives anything. Whatever you do and whatever you make, you make of yourself. Nobody but nobody does anything for you and why should they?"

What about casting couches and lewd passes? You mustn't have experienced any of that in the industry or have you?
"Unfortunately not.""I am not here to prove a point to anybody but to myself. I am here for my own satisfaction and the day I am not satisfied I'll simply just walk away."

Unfortunately?
"Yes, because otherwise it gives you some drama in life no?! (Laughs)"

You are very small built. In today's age where the Shilpa's and Karisma's are called 'sexy,' do you think that you height has been deterrent in your career in any way?
"I don't think so. I haven't ever been uncomfortable in my personal life. And I think whatever that you may have, which to other people may seem like negative, if you carry it out with a certain confidence, it doesn't matter at all.

What are the future films you have in hand?
"I am doing a still untitled film for Ketan Desai, directed by David Dhawan, co-starring Salman Khan.I am very much looking forward to this one. I have a very interesting role to play. And I look at it from a completely from an actor's point of view. I feel times are changing and I hope they are because it'll only be for progress. Otherwise it'll be extremely regressive. I am doing a film in the South as well. This is gonna be another very interesting experience for me, and a very good role too considering that I haven't done much. The other films that have been coming my way didn't sound too exciting and if something doesn't excite me I won't do it."

You were linked with Sanjay Suri at one point of time and with Uday Chopra at another. Comment. Have any of these link ups affected your career in any way?
"It hasn't affected my career in anyway. But I feel I am that kind of person who if I do something and if I am with somebody, unless that other person wants to hide it for whatever reason I wouldn't be hiding it. People can say whatever they want to. They'll talk about it for sometime and then they'll stop. I personally feel that the real respect that I can give to the man I am seeing would be at least not to hide it. And regardless of what I say are people going to believe me? They're not. So why are we even trying? Now that I am speaking of it, you know, it did affect my relationship with Sanjay for a while. It did because I let it. And that was stupid of me. Uday Chopra, Sanjay Suri...these are all my friends. All this does affect you initially and many times it was like "let's not go out anywhere," till I realized what the hell, how does it affect anyone else? Sanjay is the kind of friend I speak to two or three times a month. I haven't seen him for the whole of last year except for an exhibition during the latter part of the year when we bumped into each other."

What about Uday?
"I know Uday for years now. And suddenly he has been coming into films and I am another person from the filmi background he happens to know who is a good friend of his. So automatically people assume that I would be seeing him. The rumour came and went and came again. I have been telling people now, "Yes. I am married to him and have three kids from him. These are questions that keep coming up and you can't even answer them seriously or even take issues such as these seriously."

So now that you have had a few stints with the big screen will you return to theatre?

"If any project is challenging I will definitely take it up. I have done three plays with Dubeyji already and I definitely hope he does another one because I love working with him even though he is a tough taskmaster. He challenges everything I have within myself and he pushes me beyond myself. I will definitely continue doing what gives me happiness as an actress, that's where it starts and that's where it ends. It's not the money, not the fame. I am my own person and wish to live my life on my own terms."

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2006 11:54 PM | Show all posts
Different colours from the life of Urmila: Ho ja Rangeela!

It is difficult understanding Urmila Matondkar. She is one of the most talented actresses around, and yet, she is the most under rated. She is not a big banner favourite. She has the most wide spectrum of work behind her - from a Rangeela to Judai to Maine Gandhi Ko Nahi Mara to Pinjar. Yet, she is no Kareena, Rani or Preity. Or Madhuri or Sridevi.

It is very difficult to put Urmila in any kind of a bracket. She started as a child actress, moved on to being a teenage cute little thing in a movie as heavy duty as Narsimha, went on to do a light hearted romantic comedy Chamatkar.

And then, made it big as Ram Gopal Varma抯 first sex kitten in Rangeela. Ever since, she has constanty revamped herself. She was daring enough to do a Kaun as well as a Janam Samjha Karo and Khoobsurat.

And then, she changed the rules of the game with Bhoot. And yet again, with Maine Gandhi Ko Nahin Mara. Urmila means different things to different people.

As she turns 32, here is her life decoded.

One of the most interesting aspects of Urmila抯 career has to be her place in the industry. What 憂umber

Use magic Report

Post time 4-2-2006 12:02 AM | Show all posts
For your eyes only: women with beautiful eyes

They are one of the most expressive features of a person's body - the eyes. And there some who are gifted with most striking pair. Check out some women who've been blessed with beautiful eyes.

Aishwarya Rai
The queen when it comes to women with beautiful eyes, Aishwarya's sparkling diamonds have mesmerized many.

Celina Jaitley
The first thing that strikes you about Celina is her eyes. They almost give you the feeling of being unreal.

Bipasha Basu
Big, bold and beautiful, this Bong bombshell has one of the sexiest pair of eyes in Bollywood.

Lisa Ray
If Ash is the queen when it comes to eyes then Lisa is the princess.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 4-2-2006 12:05 AM | Show all posts
Pooja Bhatt offers prayers!  

Pooja Bhatt is literally in a holiday mood. No, she's isn't taking a break from films, but that's the name of her latest film. And guess what? She's seeking divine blessings for the success of her next film. So last week she travelled to far away Guwahati to pray at the famed Kamakhya Temple. Let's hope her prayers are answered!

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2006 01:09 PM | Show all posts
Will Hrithik be lucky for Zoya?

Farhan Akhtar's younger sister Zoya has decided to put Luck By Chance on the backburner and scripted a new film with Hrithik Roshan in the lead.

"Not that I am not making it. I am definitely going to pull it out at some point. But not right now. I have written another script, which I am now going to make with Hrithik Roshan in the lead. Since the film gets going only in October 2006 I have a lot of time to prep it up."

Zoya's brother Farhan and his friend Ritesh Sidhwani will produce this untitled film.

Says Zoya: "All I can say at this point of time is, this film will be nothing like Luck By Chance. I am happy to work with Hrithik. My brother had a great time working with him in Lakshya. I am sure I will too."

Zoya is Javed Akhtar and Honey Irani's second child. She decided to turn director last year with Luck By Chance, a script that took a satirical swipe at the quirks and aberrations of the film industry. The ever indecisive Saif Ali Khan gave his nod to the unusual film and then backed out, leaving the coast clear for a total recasting that included Tabu.

Hrithik Roshan

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-2-2006 01:11 PM | Show all posts
Will Aishwarya be Murli's onscreen Sonia Gandhi?

After two true-life characters - Umrao Jaan and Gayatri Devi - will Aishwarya Rai play Sonia Gandhi in the biographical epic on Sonia Gandhi, the Congress diva?
The prolific London-based producer Dr J . Murli Manohar who has just released the new Hindi satire Ramji Londonwale and is all set to unleash the true-life tale of spousal abuse Provoked, is ready to move ahead.

This time his chosen subject is Sonia Gandhi. "We've bought the rights of Rashid Kidwai's biography on Sonia Gandhi," reveals Dr Murli. "The script is being readied. Jagmohan Mundhra was supposed to direct this film before Provoked. But we thought doing Provoked would bring Jag to a new level in his career and prepare audiences to see him handle a subject as sensitive and epic as Sonia Gandhia."

The big question: who will play Sonia Gandhi? Says Dr Murli, "Jagmohan Mundhra is of the opinion that we should have an authentic international face to play Sonia. He has spoken to Carla Gugino, the actress from Spy Kids 2. He has also spoken to Preity Zinta in India."

But Dr Murli wants to opt for his perennial favourite, Aishwarya Rai, who's done the producer's Jeans and now Provoked, and can get as Italian in looks as it gets. "We aren't looking at the politics of Sonia Gnadhi. We want to make the film on the woman not the politician. Jag wants the film to reflect one catch-line.. 'She came for the love of her life. She stayed for the love of her land.'

Why Jagmohan Mundhra? "He has it in him. He's a very learned filmmamker. And he knows how to control budgets. Lots of filmmakers are functional only with big budgets and big stars. Jag doesn't function that way. He knows the value of money. He had to make the films that he did because he wanted to be noticed in Hollywood."

Carl Austen who has written Provoked will script Sonia. And Rajiv Gandhi? "Various names are being thrown around. It'd have to be an international name like Jimmi Mistry..like how they did Gandhi with Ben Kingsley. We want this film to get optimum international attention," says Dr Murli.

So far the London-based maverick producer Dr J. Murli Manohar has produced 29 lavish fantasies. That's about to change. His new production Provoked is about to give this powerful producer a new image of a socially conscious filmmaker.

This England-based ENT surgeon- turned - producer , in India for the release of his latest production, started his career with Indian Summer in 1986. "It had a complete British cast and crew. I made it in India and sold it worldwide. Earlier when the Indian government had allowed the import of English-language films into India I brought around 200 English films into India. At the film festivals I'd see films made all over the world being marketed internationally. Why couldn't we do the same when India claimed to be the largest filmmaking country in the world? The key was to make cinema that would appeal to international audiences. Indian Summer made money. Then I did Bloodstone with Rajnikanth directed by Dwight Little in 1988. Then I went into production with Ashok Amritraj for Tropical Heat and Inferno , another Hollywood 朿alibre film from India, then Jeans which was a huge success in Tamil and Telugu though not in Hindi. In fact, Inferno was Madhavan's first feature film. Our association has continued ever since. I did a hit film called Minnale in Tamil with Maddy."

Dr Murli has just completed a Tamil film Thambi with Madhavan. "All I can say is Maddy has played a character whose ideology is a combination of Mahatma Gandhi and Subhas Chandra Bose. It will take his career to another level."

With Provoked, the prolific producer is ready to move to a different level himself. "There's a lot of international interest in the film. I'm currently in Chennai with my director Jagmohan Mundhra finalizing the background score with A.R . Rahman. The theme needed an intense support. Rahman takes the poignant tale to another level. I think we've a winner on hand.

Aishwarya Rai

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2006 01:14 PM | Show all posts
Shah Rukh Khan painting to sell in NYC

Move over Madhuri Dixit, it's now Shah Rukh Khan's turn to take a bow as an artist's muse. The actor had inspired self-styled artist Anjana Kuthiala enough to have her paint him in various versions - King Asoka like or in a more Grecian fashion is old news.

What's new is that her Shah Rukh inspired paintings are likely to be auctioned in New York, Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia.  Although Shah Rukh, was not available for comment, Kuthiala is ecstatic that her painting--a 4 X 4

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2006 01:17 PM | Show all posts
Students in Nepal burn Manisha Koirala抯 effigy

Students in Nepal on Thursday burnt the effigy of Bollywood actress Manisha Koirala and called for boycott of her films after she reportedly canvassed for a mayoral candidate for the municipal polls of February 8 which is being opposed by the seven-party pro-democracy alliance.

The students belonging to Tri-Chandra College burnt effigy of the Nepal-born actress during a demonstration against the polls being conducted by King Gyanedra抯 royal government.

The eight student organisations have called for boycott of Manisha抯 films for allegedly supporting the royal takeover and canvassing a mayoral candidate in her hometown, Biratnagar.

Manisha is the grand daughter of Nepali Congress president Girija Prasad Koirala and her father Prakash Koirala is Minister for Environment and Population in King Gyanendra抯 cabinet.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2006 01:20 PM | Show all posts
Anil Kapoor to be brand ambassador of South Africa

Actor Anil Kapoor has been lauded by President Thabo Mbeki for agreeing to become a brand ambassador for South Africa.

Kapoor joined various dignitaries at the opening of the South African parliament here on Friday.

"On behalf of our government and all our people, I extend our heartfelt welcome to all these distinguished guests and thank them for honouring our nation today by their presence on this important national occasion," Mbeki said in his opening address of the joint sitting of parliament.

"I am honoured to acknowledge the presence in the gallery of an outstanding human being and friend of our country and people, the leading Indian Bollywood actor, Anil Kapoor.

"All of us are deeply moved that Anil Kapoor, a citizen of the beloved land of Mahatma Gandhi, has agreed to serve as one of South Africa's global brand ambassadors, committed to mobilise the peoples of the world to support our efforts to make a success of our liberation."

Kapoor has earlier admitted to having a soft spot for South Africa after first coming here about 15 years ago to shoot for a film. Since then, he has been a frequent visitor to South Africa for business and private reasons.

Last year, Kapoor told the agency the emotions he experienced during his first meeting with world icon Nelson Mandela could only be compared with the birth of his first child.

The actor could not be reached for comment as he was in transit, returning home after spending almost a fortnight here.

Last week, he was supporting the Indian team at the inaugural A1 Grand Prix of Nations in Durban. Kapoor is one of the founders and the president of A1 Team India.

As private organisations and the government here prepare for celebrating the centenary of the birth of Mahatma Gandhi's Satyagraha initiatives later this year, the Indian leader also came under the spotlight in Mbeki's address.

"(Also present here is) Ella Gandhi, (the South African) granddaughter of the irreplaceable Mahatma Gandhi, who 100 years ago here in South Africa, launched Satyagraha, the unique non-violent struggle that liberated India and inspired millions of freedom fighters everywhere else in the world," Mbeki said.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2006 01:22 PM | Show all posts
Urmila leads the thirty plus brigade

A decade ago, Bollywood actresses were not considered hot enough once they touched 30. Fortunately, that attitude is changing, as the leading ladies step into the best phase of their careers after crossing 30. Like the oomphy Urmila Matondkar, who celebrates her 32nd birthday.

While younger actresses would prefer to take a day off to party through the day and night, Matondkar is shooting for the climax of Vikram Bhatt抯 film based on the Hollywood thriller Cellular.

She has maintained her gorgeous self ever since setting the screen ablaze with her sizzling sex appeal in Ram Gopal Varma抯 Rangeela. Refusing to get stereotyped, she followed it up with a sari-clad turn in Judaai and then shocked everyone with her menacing act in RGV抯 Kaun? And with every role came a new-look Urmila. The long, lustrous tresses were snipped off for a chic look in RGV抯 Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya. In Ek Haseena Thi, where her character undergoes a transformation from victim to avenger, her tresses changed from long hair to short curls.

Urmila walked off with accolades even for Lajja, Chinagate and Company, where she had a fleeting presence, each film a sharp contrast to the other in terms of styling and looks. This year will see her gyrating to Mehbooba, immortalised by Helen for RGV.
While other actresses follow a strict diet to keep in shape, Matondkar tucks in a hearty meal, but makes sure it doesn抰 come in the way of looking sexy.

Asked about her plans for the B-day, she said, 揑 have a thousand plans waiting to be implemented. But I抣l be able to decide only after packing up for the day.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-2-2006 05:25 PM | Show all posts
Daboo Ratnani抯 marriage proposal to Aishwarya Rai

Now this is something, which we have never heard before. Renowned photographer Dabboo Ratnani has sent a marriage proposal to Aishwarya Rai for his Dog Flash. Before you get confused and start guessing something funny let抯 explain you the fact.

Daboo Ratnani has a dog called Flash and Aishwarya has a female boxer of her own called Sunshine. So Dabboo thinks Sunshine would be a perfect match for his Flash. Therefore he has sent a formal proposal to Ash for Sunshine.

Let抯 hope Dabboo gets a positive replay for his Flash.

Aishwarya Rai

Use magic Report

Post time 7-2-2006 05:28 PM | Show all posts
Salman's bodyguard grilled

Actor Salman Khan's lawyers on Monday cross-examined the first witness of the prosecution in the hit-and-run case trial.

Ravindra Patil, who was posted with the protection branch of the Mumbai police and was Khan's bodyguard at that time, was questioned about his interview in a tabloid, a day after the mishap. Parts of the interview contradicted his statement to the police.
In his interview, Patil had stated that Khan appeared "quite normal" when he left the pub, Rain, with singer Kamal Khan on the night of September 28, 2002.

Patil had mentioned in his interview that the car was driven by Khan's driver Altaf when they left Rain, but the actor took over after stopping at JW Marriott Hotel for 15 minutes.

The interview also quoted Patil as saying that Khan was talking to him before the accident when he suddenly saw an electric pole in front of him and had to swerve the vehicle to dodge it.

The car then rammed into the American Express bakery, killing one man and injuring four persons sleeping outside the shop.

The witness told defence lawyers Sampat and Dipesh Mehta that the contents of the interview were correct. However, in the police complaint he had not said so, the court was told. The cross-examination will continue on Tuesday.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-2-2006 05:29 PM | Show all posts
Shah Rukh Khan to endorse talcum powder

Shah Rukh Khan is clearly a man who's very much in touch with his feminine side, nowadays. After bathing in a tub full of roses for Lux, he will soon be seen pampering himself with talcum powder. He recently shot for a commercial of a popular talcum powder brand with Prahlad Kakkar.
The ad has a number of stunts as well which have been done with the help of Allan Amin. From what we heard, at the end of the ad, we will all get to see SRK dusting himself with the powder! A sight for sore eyes, for sure!  

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-2-2006 05:34 PM | Show all posts
Priyanka, Kareena spice up Indian Idol

In the 2005 hit Aitraaz, Kareena Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra played arch foes out to win over Akshay Kumar.

In real life, however, the two seemed the best of buddies when they appeared on the Indian idol 2 episode to be telecast on Monday on Sony Entertainment Television. The two sizzling Bollywood heroines are brand ambassadors for Cafe Chino, the limited edition Pepsi drink which has the flavour of coffee.  

Priyanka also stumped Indian Idol judges Sonu Nigam, Anu Malik and Farah Khan with her song, 慘atra katra zaraa zaraa

Use magic Report

Post time 7-2-2006 05:40 PM | Show all posts
Ajay抯 little motorbike problem...

Vishal Bharadwaj抯 Omkara was in the centre of a controversy recently. A scene with Ajay Devgan, Vivek Oberoi and Kareena Kapoor was to be canned. The location of the shoot was the Lucknow University Campus.
In the scene, Kareena was supposed to give a letter to Ajay Devgan, which she asks Vivek Oberoi to do.

Now, Ajay was supposed to make his entry on a motorbike. That抯 where the trouble began. According to the University rules, bikes are not allowed on campus. Seeing Ajay, the Student Union抯 President began to create a commotion.

Thankfully, the producer had already arranged for adequate security. Permission for using the bike had already been taken. Ultimately, they were allowed to continue the shoot.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-2-2006 09:43 PM | Show all posts
I would love to romance Rani on screen: Nana  

Character actor Nana Patekar says he would love to romance leading Bollywood actress Rani Mukherjee on screen, a news report said on Tuesday.

Patekar plans to direct a musical love story in which he would play the lead role. "I want to cast Rani Mukherjee as the female lead and I will be the protagonist," Patekar told The Times of India in an interview. "I would love to romance Rani on screen."

Patekar, who has acted in dozens of Hindi and Marathi language movies, has rarely played romantic roles, but insists he can do it.

"I may not look romantic but I feel the same emotions," he said, in the interview. Also, an actor must always innovate and try new roles, he said. "Predictability is something an actor should always avoid."

Neither Patekar nor Mukherjee could be immediately reached for comment.

Rani Mukherjee

Nana Patekar

Use magic Report

Post time 7-2-2006 09:51 PM | Show all posts
Akshay woos Katrina in Manali

Film director Raj Kanwar, who made Andaaz  with Akshay Kumar, Lara Dutta and Priyanka Chopra three years ago, returns with another love story, Humko Deewanaa Kar Gaye.

The film stars Akshay and Katrina Kaif and is expected to hit the screens in April.

The director is currently stationed in Himachal Pradesh's picturesque resort Manali where he has shot two song sequences in the past week.

One of the songs featuring Akshay and Katrina was filmed in the Solang ski slopes. Katrina looked gorgeous in a shocking red gown even as crowds thronged the site to catch a glimpse of the stars.

"This film is based on a true love story and Bipasha Basu is also acting in it," said Kanwar.

On Saturday, another song was shot in a forest grove in Manali.

On his future plans, Kanwar said: "My next project will be an action packed commando film."

Akshay Kumar

Katrina Kaif

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 07:59 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.078908 second(s), 41 queries .