Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: iansuryani

gossip artis HOLLYWOOD~BOLLYWOOD~MALAYWOOD

Close [Copy link]
Gadis_Venus This user has been deleted
Post time 23-2-2006 10:19 PM | Show all posts
Hrithik turns to fashion designing!

We all know that Hrithik Roshan is the brand ambassador for the clothes brand John Players. But not too many know that soon Hrithik will be giving his inputs for the clothes

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-2-2006 10:21 PM | Show all posts
Kareena and Baweja part ways

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2006 10:25 PM | Show all posts
Bipasha Basu: I am not jealous!  

You once told us that you planned to quit in three years - that was four years ago. Any more predictions?
Yes, I guess I can make it for the next five years. I抦 twenty-seven, and I think a woman reaches her prime at the age of thirty. Then they look beautiful for the next four or five years. Then it depends on the kind of personality you have and the kind of work you do. That counts more than your physical beauty. So I guess I抣l should be around some more.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2006 10:51 PM | Show all posts
Session court quashes complaint against Pooja Bhatt

A sessions court today quashed on technical grounds a criminal complaint filed against actress Pooja Bhatt in a lower court alleging obscenity depicted by her through posters of the film 'Rog'.

The sessions judge, P S Paranjape, also set aside the summons issued against the actress.

Bhatt's lawyers Majeed Memon and Parvez Memon argued that the complaint does not contain the list of witnesses which is mandatory under law.

A social worker had filed a complaint in Bandra court alleging obscenity depicted in the posters of 'Rog'.

The court had issued a summons to Bhatt, but she did not appear, following which a bailable warrant was issued.

Being aggrieved, Bhatt filed an appeal in sessions court which quashed the complaint.

The social security branch of Mumbai Police had also registered a complaint against Bhatt for the same alleged offence and the matter is pending in another magistrate court.

It was also argued that when the police had filed a case, a private complaint should not have been entertained.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2006 11:01 PM | Show all posts
Bollywood babes go West

Some of Bollywood's most stunning women are fast swooshing to foreign film sets, and not just for filming songs.Here's a look at four who are starring in upcoming international film projects:

Shilpa Shetty
Bollywood's most bodalicious, if reports are to be believed, may be headed to the hottest project of all. Babel stars Brad Pitt, Cate Blanchett and Gael Garcia Bernal. But that's not the big deal.The big deal is it being directed by Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu, the man behind the pathbreaking Amores Perros and 21 Grams. Co-written by Inarritu and his long-time collaborator Guillermo Arriaga, the film is about the lives of four strangers in three continents. Shilpa is slated to play the Indian, Sameera Bakshi. Mahima Chaudhury may play her sister, Sonia.

Aishwarya Rai
If you thought the last year saw a lot of foreign press for Ash, that was just a media blitz to toss her into the eyes of international casting directors.The result? Doug Lefler's The Last Legion, with Colin Firth and Sir Ben Kingsley; Colin Serrau's Chaos, with Meryl Streep; and Roland Joff

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2006 11:08 PM | Show all posts
Who will get lucky with Madhuri?  

Well, we wonder what Madhuri Dixit Nene has been up to? We mean, while raising two bonny baby boys and playing the complete home-maker to the hilt - she manages to look so gorgeous. Those who've seen her since she's landed in amchi Mumbai swear by that. No post-baby fat too, she's looking fit, stunning and happy. And no prizes for guessing that her phones haven't stopped ringing at all; it's not everyday that filmmakers get a 'meet-greet and make an offer' moment with MD, right? The last time she was in Mumbai, rumors were rife that she's doing Zoya Akhtar's film, Luck By Chance. Negotiations fell through, Ms. Nene was pregnant again and she went back with hubby to US of A. And with the way she's shaped up, we think offers will be aplenty for her this time again. Which of them will get really lucky, we have to wait and watch out for that. In the meanwhile, we hope her babies aren't a wee bit envious of their mommy stealing all the attention for a change?   

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 23-2-2006 11:11 PM | Show all posts
Love comes first for Shilpa

Looks and images are always deceptive. It comes true in case of Shilpa Shetty. Though she certainly looks glamorous and sexy on the screen, but when it comes to her real life she has a very different take on all these issues.

Traditionally yours
She is more social and traditional than one can really believe. Ask her about sex-for-fun and instantly comes the reply, 揑 am a non-believer of casual sex.

"I am very different in real life, which may not get reflected from the image I have in reel life. People might be having different kind of opinion about me but I am strictly of the view that no sex is enjoyable if emotional boding is missing. I don抰 have sex with a person if I am not in love with him. For me love comes first and rest of other things come later. I am totally and Indian girl and I always carry my family values with me.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2006 11:11 PM | Show all posts
Bipasha抯 new prank!  

It抯 interesting to hear the ever changing ringtones of some celebrities. And Bipasha really had us fooled for the second time in a row. The actress

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-2-2006 11:13 PM | Show all posts
Madhuri Dixit to perform at Filmfare awards

Bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit is rehearsing with Saroj Khan for a special performance to commemorate the late Parveen Babi at the 51st Fair One Filmfare awards to be held at Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) Grounds here Feb 25.

After a gap of four years, the two dancing queens have teamed up for a performance. The last time they worked together was in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's magnum opus "Devdas".

The other major performance will be by Abhishek Bachchan and Ashwarya Rai, who are currently in the headlines for their so-called marriage plans.

American actor and musician Will Smith will also attend the event and entertain his fans in India.   

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2006 11:14 PM | Show all posts
Amisha: Boston blue blood!  

She抯 suddenly sporting Italian Gianni Versace reading glasses, and she抯 looking like a million dollars. Amisha Patel sure knows how to make heads turn. Like she did at Abhishek抯 party and a few others events. Her 憂ew look

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2006 11:17 PM | Show all posts
Bobby抯 male stalker!  

He has a huge fan following, we always knew that. But Bobs has a male stalker following him around - that seemed hard to believe. It抯 true and it happened in Goa. Recently, when he was vacationing in Goa with wife Tanya and the two kids, a male fan kept following him everywhere. Even while lunching around the poolside area, he kept staring dazedly at Deol. And Bobs was so embarrassed; he didn抰 know where to look. Well Bobs, when you look so hot厃ou just gotta get used to stuff like that.   

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2006 11:18 PM | Show all posts
Kareena applauds Upen  

We do know that model-actor Upen Patel has his own lady-fan-following. So, it came as no surprise when the females started screaming when their hero, Upen took centre stage at a glam event that happened only a few days ago. However, what we did not miss is actress Kareena Kapoor, who was a front bencher at the show, clapping and cheering for her 36 China Town co-star. Well, let抯 hope the duo抯 performance in the film evokes as much cheer and applause from the masses.

Kareena Kapoor

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2006 11:20 PM | Show all posts
Priyanka: Rough & tough  

Sultry siren Priyanka Chopra is going to be seen in a new avtaar in her forthcoming film Don. The actress, we hear, has been lifting weights and working out really hard. When asked about her fab-figure, PC had once told us, 揑 don抰 do anything - neither do I work out, nor do I diet. I am probably just blessed with some great metabolism.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2006 11:21 PM | Show all posts
Kareena Kapoor: 慏umb

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2006 11:27 PM | Show all posts
揝hah Rukh has his agenda, I have mine!

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2006 11:31 PM | Show all posts
Weird stories from Stars!

You抮e sick, you抮e dead, you抮e a witch...you may be an airport cleaner too. Exasperated stars talk about the most bizarre stories they have heard about themselves

Dino Morea
There have always been a lot of rumours circulating around and about me...but the most bizarre among them has got to be the one that claimed I was dead! I was shooting up north for the film Shhh, when the car we were travelling in met with an accident. We were only hurt, and certainly not dead, but a couple of TV channels reported that I had passed away. After that, people kept calling up my family to offer their condolences. How did I feel? Like grieving!  

Tusshar Kapoor
The most stupid thing that I have heard was when I was doing the film, Gayab. One publication carried a story saying that Balaji was producing the film and that's why I was taken in the film. They even called me saying that they were going to print the story. I asked them to write whatever they wanted - I only insisted that they use good pictures of me! Jokes apart, it was quite nasty, and irritating, but I just ignored it and got on with my life.

Bobby Deol
The most disturbing rumour that I heard recently was about my father being very ill. It was terrible and I wish people would verify facts before writing. Gossip spreads fast since we are a big family, resulting in everyone pressing the panic button. Family members came rushing over from various places when they heard the news. I was very irritated but I did not react to it. I only spoke to my family and the friends who called to verify the news.

Bipasha Basu
The weirdest story I heard about myself was that I carry a voodoo doll on me wherever I go. I get scared very easily, even a 'boo' makes me jump. So I can't imagine myself even learning, leave alone practicing, witch craft. I don't even have the guts to sleep alone and am petrified by the slightest noise. I was out of the town when I heard this strange rumour. No, I didn't react to it. I simply laughed at it, it was so funny.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-2-2006 11:33 PM | Show all posts
Stars resort to magic for success!  

Sanjay Dutt
Sanju is all set to play a modern day Yamraj in Vaah匧ife Ho To Aisi which will also co-star Shahid Kapoor and Amrita Rao. Only, Dutt抯 not going to be donning any strange headgear nor is he going to carry a golden gadda like the original god of death. On the contrary, the actor will wear Armani suits and drive expensive cars which fly through the clouds in his film. Even Yamraj has to update himself when it comes to the Deadly Dutt!   

Anil Kapoor
The invisible man is back. Boney Kapoor is planning a sequel to Mr India. And although we don抰 know whether Shekhar Kapur will be available to direct this one, we抮e sure Anil is hoping that this one makes him more visible on screen and in the numbers game. Any bets whether Sridevi will make that long-awaited comeback in this film?

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2006 11:39 PM | Show all posts
Lara gains as Ajay Devgan makes Sushmita Sen out!

Ajay Devgan took a sweet revenge on Sushmita Sen making her out from Priyadarshan's next. Sushmita was supposed to play the lead in this film opposite Ajay Devgan. But reportedly Ajay Devgan has persuaded Priyadarshan to rope in Lara Dutta in the place of Sushmita Sen. Ajay has offered a huge reduction of about fifty per cent in Lara's normal fee. Besides, Ajay has assured Priyadarshan that he would secure Lara's bulk dates of thirty days at a time. This is indeed a very attractive offer for Priyadarshan, so the latter readily dropped Sushmita and signed Lara in place of Sush.
Why Ajay Devgan preferred Lara to Sushmita Sen? The industry grapevine insists the cold war between Ajay and Sushmita started during the 'Mein Aisa Hi Hoon' shoot. Ajay and Sushmita have worked together in this film and Ajay had played a mentally challenged character in this film. In spite of Ajay's realistic performance in this film, the critics acclaimed Sushmita's performance. That time, Ajay didn't make a hue and cry but hasn't forgotten his insult. Sushmita however has realized Ajay's anger now. Right!

Lara Dutta

Ajay Devgan

Sushmita Sen

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2006 11:42 PM | Show all posts
Aishwarya ghost on Sushmita's shoulders!

We recently heard that Sushmita Sen has decided to turn producer and was keen to make a film on 'Jhansi Ke Rani' and had even approached 'Pinjar' director Chandraprakash Dwivedi to direct the same. However, when we got in touch with the filmmaker, he clarified, "It's not true at all. Sushmita has never approached me for any film. These rumours have been floating around for quite sometime now, and people have made a big issue out of absolutely nothing." So it's all Sushmita saying now keeping her all-time contender Aishwarya Rai in mind, as everybody knows Aishwarya has been signed up for playing Jhansi's rani in Bobby Bedi's next historical. Sushmita can tolerate everything but she cannot let Aishwarya beat her so easily.

Aishwarya Rai

Sushmita Sen

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2006 11:43 PM | Show all posts
Aamisha apparently cried!

Considering Aamisha Patel has such gorgeous hair, it will come as no surprise that the actor used to literally turns pale every time someone suggested cutting it short. But Aamisha has now taken the plunge and has let fashion guru Manisha Malhotra style her new look, which involved trimming her hair and coloring it a different shade as well. We heard, Aamisha apparently cried seeing her hair after the scissor went snip-snip on her lovely mane. However now she is looking great and it was definitely worth the pain and effort.  

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

7-5-2024 02:53 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.617660 second(s), 38 queries .