Gadis_Venus This user has been deleted
Post time 10-10-2006 04:51 PM | Show all posts
"Jaan-e-Mann' will be enjoyed by a 4 year to a 104 year old" - Preity Zinta

慗aan-E-Mann

Use magic Report

Post time 10-10-2006 04:52 PM | Show all posts
"In 'Don', to limp was difficult" - Arjun Rampal

Who could have ever imagined Arjun Rampal filling up Pran's shows in the remake of 'Don'. Well, Farhan Akhtar obviously thought so and here we have Arjun Rampal ready to be seen in one of his most interesting roles ever. So how was the feeling when the role was offered to Arjun?

He says, 揥onderful卋ut Jasjit in the original was 44!

Use magic Report

Post time 10-10-2006 04:54 PM | Show all posts
Bipasha sings in Dhoom 2  

Bipasha has already created waves by posing in a bikini in the Dhoom 2 theatrical promo. And now, we have learnt that Bips has also sung a song in the film. According to sources, Bipasha has sung some lines in the track called My Name is Ali in the film.
From the lyrics, we can assume that the song would be focused on Uday Chopra since his character s name is Ali. Who knows, this might just be another Dilbara like number where Uday is hitting on Bips. The music of the film is done by Pritam who was also responsible for the foot tapping music of Dhoom. And when we checked with Pritam on this, as expected, he refused to comment. The suspense will be unveiled on October 19 when the music of the film is being released.

Dhoom 2 is a sequel to Dhoom and stars Hrithik Roshan, Aishwarya Rai, Abhishek Bachchan, Uday Chopra and Bipasha Basu. The film is an action-thriller and is directed by Sanjay Gadhvi under the banner of Yash Raj Films.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-10-2006 04:55 PM | Show all posts
Shahid Kapoor's Vivah to Amrita Rao

Sooraj Barjatya returns to the big screen after more than three years (his last film was Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon), and with a new Prem. It抯 Shahid Kapur in his forthcoming Vivah.

Salman Khan was Sooraj抯 favourite Prem having starred in three of Rajshri抯 films as Prem (Maine Pyar Kiya, Hum Aapke Hain Kaun and Hum Saath Saath Hain). Meanwhile, his Sooraj抯 experiment with Abhishek Bachchan and Hrithik Roshan in MPKDH was a damp squib.

So, is Shahid the new Prem? 揧es, he is,

Use magic Report

Post time 10-10-2006 04:58 PM | Show all posts
High time, Ash!

Aishwarya Rai arrived late for a formal dinner at Jalsa and was ticked off sternly by Jaya Bachchan

Aishwarya Rai might be seeing Abhishek Bachchan, but she is still unfamiliar with the Bachchans's preoccupation with punctuality and protocol. Unfortunately, she discovered it the hard way.

Recently when the actress was invited to dinner at the Bachchan residence Jalsa she arrived late without informing the family. "Ash had been invited by Jayaji (Bachchan).  On entering late she apologised immediately. But Jaya reprimanded her saying that she should have informed her earlier and not kept everyone waiting," says our source.

A stunned Aishwarya was at a loss for words. "She just giggled and tried to tide over the atmosphere of tension that developed at the table. She hugged Jayaji and promised that it would never happen again. Aishwarya had been unable to call or message because there was no network where she was dubbing for a Yashraj film," says our source.

The situation limped back to normalcy after some tense moments, when Amitabh and Shweta struck up a light conversation. "Jayaji is very particular about certain things. In fact, the Bachchans are known for being sticklers of punctuality. They never arrive late or make anyone wait. When Ash tried to reason with Jaya about work commitments, Jayaji ticked her off again saying: 'Take it easy Ash, aren't we all working?'" says our source.

But Jaya did extend the olive branch by calling up Aishwarya later and reasoning with her that she was a disciplinarian because Amitabh doesn't like people to be late.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 10-10-2006 05:01 PM | Show all posts
Priyanka is all punched out

Priyanka Chopra says her latest film Don was the most physically demanding movie she had ever been involved in.

The former Miss World stars opposite Shah Rukh Khan in the big budget remake which hits cinemas this month.

"I still remember that when I punched someone, it never looked powerful enough. So each time I did such shots, Shah Rukh said, Aur thoda manly hoga?' Shah Rukh gave me punching lessons.

"I kept trying, but I don't think that I managed to do it the way Shah Rukh wanted me to! I think I can never punch like a man, although I tried really hard!"

continued...
She says she hasn't tried to imitate Bollywood legend Zeenat Aman in the movie Don.

She said: "I would never want to imitate Roma the way Zeenat ji did it "People would start comparing us and I would fall short of expectations! (Smiles) I was conscious all through that I had to essay the character of Roma in my own look, way and style.

"The Roma of the earlier Don' is different from the Roma of the contemporary one. I play a martial arts expert in the film and have actually done all the stunts myself! No body double has been used!"

"This version of Don is more young, cool, contemporary and slick."

It was first time Priyanka has worked with Shah Rukh, something she hopes will be repeated.

"I've always wondered where he gets his energy supply from! He is always teeming with life and keeps everyone on their toes.

"He is so involved in the film and participates on every aspect of it."

"Farhan (Akhtar) and Shah Rukh would be in a constant discussion mode. It's so inspirational to work with an actor and human being like him!

Use magic Report

Post time 10-10-2006 05:02 PM | Show all posts
I have no problems with Saif says Fardeen Khan

We haven抰 heard much about Fardeen Khan since Pyaare Mohan released six months ago. Khan attributes this to 揵eing busy working, listening to scripts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-10-2006 05:06 PM | Show all posts
Karan Johar wants to work with Tabu

Bollywood ace filmmaker Karan Johar is so impressed with Tabu's performance in Mira Nair's The Namesake that he is eager to work with her.

"I saw Mira Nair's brilliant film The Namesake in Toronto. Tabu is superb in it. I'll work with her at the earliest opportunity," Johar told IANS.

With the amount of travelling you've been doing are you acquiring NRI status?
Oh God! I was in Toronto for the festival. I'm on the way to Germany for another festival. Before that I judged the Miss World contest in Poland. I come back and I go for another festival in Tokyo after Diwali where my film is in competition in the Winds of Asia section.

I feel Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna has a huge international profile. I'm just making sure it reaches everywhere because it's taking not just my film but Bollywood to these far-off places.

Were you disappointed by its performance at the Indian box office?
I must confess I was. But it did more business than Kal Ho Naa Ho all over India. Maybe audiences were shocked with the content, or they didn't identify with the urban marital reality. Whatever the reason, yes, it was a disappointment in India. But in overseas market it is my biggest film.
Care to share your Toronto experiences?
They called it Beatle mania-revisited. There were banners for Shah Rukh Khan and 'Sexy Sam' (Amitabh Bachchan). To have a 2,000-member American-Canadian audience laughing and crying for KANK was quite an experience!

And I saw Mira Nair's brilliant film The Namesake in Toronto. Tabu is superb in it. I'll work with her at the earliest opportunity.

Ok, tell me why did you say no to judging both Jhalak Dikhla Jaa and Nach Baliye?
Jhalak... is a Sony show. And I had contractual issues with STAR. As for Nach Baliye I already had Koffee With Karan on STAR. To do two TV shows required more hours than I had at my disposal. I already have a large production house to look after and I have to divide my time between making movies and these extra-curricular activities.

What do you think of the two shows?
They're both great shows and I'd have loved to be a part of them.

And now Koffee With Karan returns.
I loved the first season. And I'm looking forward to the second season. I start shooting in November and we should be on air in December or January.

A glimpse into the guest list?
Well! They are all the people that occurred in the first season - there's no getting away from the cr鑝e de la cr鑝e. They make interesting conversation. People love listening to them. You know it. You interview them every other day. Plus there would be some new guests too.

Like Mallika Sherawat?
There will be lots of film people. But this time I'll combine them with industrialists, sports personalities and other professionals rather than their colleagues from Bollywood. I want to keep it chatty, catty and conversational.

What Next?
You mean my next film? People ask me if I'm going back to feel-good cinema. But in my head I was never doing the same thing, feel-good or whatever, in my films. With KANK I didn't mean to do something path-breaking.

If you ask me, Rang De Basanti attempted something path-breaking. The Oscar nomination is totally deserved. Imagine mixing Bhagat Singh with contemporary issues. Sheer genius! I've never put across a single thought on cinema as brave as Rang De...

What about your loneliness of being single?

I love the fact that I'm single. I've my mother. She's my Miss World. Who needs another woman in my life? Why be married when I can be happy?

Tabu

Use magic Report

Post time 10-10-2006 05:09 PM | Show all posts
Bipasha Basu irked with constant rumours of her split with John Abraham

Bipasha Basu is completely irritated with constant rumours of her split with boyfriend John Abraham . The rumours just refuse to die down in spite of the couple making several public appearances together. Recently Bips was spotted at good friend and designer Rocky S抯 fashion show walking the ramp along with boyfriend John. The duo was also spotted at the launch of Rocky抯 home line interiors. However what has really irritated Bips is the fact that people claim that John and she are only making public appearances together to keep up the charade that they are still together.

According to some media personnel Bips even looked bored and uninterested walking down the ramp with John for the fashion show. An irritated Bips claims 揑 think people should just stop speculating about my relationship with John as if I抦 seen with John, it抯 a problem and if I抦 not seen with John even that抯 a problem.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-10-2006 05:12 PM | Show all posts
Preity and Salman's New York excursions

Preity Zinta acted as a tour guide to Salman Khan and the director and producer of the movie Jaaneman while shooting in New York.

Preity is one Bollywood actress who has literally been living out of suitcase. Although she has shot her movies in many foreign locations (Australia, UK) but she has shot the most in New York. Karan Johar抯 film Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna was her last project in the Big Apple before 慗aaneman

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2006 10:23 AM | Show all posts
korang baca tak pasal aziz sattar nak kawin bulan december nanti?... hehe.. laku lagi pak ajis ni

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2006 11:12 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Browneyes at 11-10-2006 10:23 AM
korang baca tak pasal aziz sattar nak kawin bulan december nanti?... hehe.. laku lagi pak ajis ni

Aries dapat email ni semalam :
Subject: Aziz Sattar kahwin lagi

> MSTAR Online
>
> 10-10-2006 12:19:33 PM
>
> SETELAH sekian lama menduda, seniman Aziz Sattar akhirnya akur kepada
> ketentuan 'jodoh pertemuan di tangan Tuhan' dan akan menamatkan zaman
> bujangnya pada 16 Disember ini dengan pilihan hatinya, seorang janda
> beranak tiga.
>
> Bintang legenda yang berusia 81 tahun, yang lebih mesra dengan
panggilan
> Pak Aziz itu, sudah menduda selama 25 tahun dan mempunyai tujuh orang
anak
> hasil dari dua perkahwinannya yang lalu.
>
> Perkenalan yang berputik sekian lama kini sedang menunggu hari untuk
> dimeterai dalam satu ikatan perkahwinan.
>
> Menurut Pak Aziz, dia sedang membuat persiapan untuk hari bahagianya
> bersama bakal isterinya, Hashimah, yang berusia 48 tahun dan berasal
dari
> Kuala Selangor.
>
> "Saya sendiri tidak tahu macam mana perasaan itu datang. Memang saya
tidak
> pernah terlintas untuk mendirikan rumahtangga setelah kegagalan lepas.
> Hati saya terus tertutup untuk berkahwin tapi alhamdulillah tiba-tiba
> saja
hati
> saya berkenan bila berjumpa dengan orang baru ni," jelas seniman agung
> yang seangkatan dengan seniman P.Ramlee.
>
> Bagi Pak Aziz, apa yang lebih meyakinkan bahawa Hashimah adalah sesuai
> dengannya apabila kesemua tujuh orang anaknya berkenan pilihan
hatinya.
>
> "Saya membuat keputusan untuk terus memperkenalkan dia kepada
anak-anak
> saya. Alhamdulillah semuanya suka dan memberi restu," kata seniman
serba
> boleh yang berasal dari Pekalongan, Surabaya, Indonesia ini.
>
> Pak Aziz yang pernah membintangi lebih 40 buah filem ini, akan
> melangsungkan pernikahannya di Masjid Negeri Shah Alam pada pagi 16
> Disember nanti.
>
> Perkahwinan Pak Aziz dapat tajaan
>
> Hasrat murninya untuk mendirikan rumahtangga dengan pasangannya itu
telah
> disuarakan kepada ahli-ahli Persatuan Karyawan termasuk presidennya
> Freddie Fernandez dan pelakon seangkatan dengannya seperti Datuk
> Sarimah di
dalam
> satu lawatan ke rumah anak yatim di Banting baru-baru ini.
>
> Kesemua ahli karyawan yang turut mendengar pengakuannya begitu teruja
> untuk menaja perkahwinan Pak Aziz. Orang pertama yang menawar diri
> untuk
menaja
> pakaian pengantin adalah produser filem dan tauke songket dan batik,
> Ruhani Rahman dari Nizarman Sdn Bhd.
>
> Ruhani yang bermurah hati untuk menaja pakaian pernikahan iaitu
songket
> penuh berwarna putih dan pakaian persandingan berwarna hijau pucuk
pisang.
>
> Majlis makan malam akan dikelolakan sepenuhnya oleh pihak Karyawan dan
> akan diadakan secara "berkampung" di Restoran Puteri, milik penulis
> lirik/penerbit filem Habsah Hassan (Kak Chah) dan pelakon veteran
Rubiah
> Suparman (Kak Ruby).
>
> "Kita turut gembira bila mendengar pengakuan dari Pak Aziz. Untuk hari
> bahagia Pak Aziz, kita akan beramai-ramai bergotong-royong memastikan
> acaranya meriah," jelas Ruhani lagi.
>
> Difahamkan semua urusan berkaitan dengan perkahwinan Pak Aziz sudahpun
> diagihkan kepada warga Karyawan yang turut gembira untuk memberi
kerjasama
> memeriahkan hari bahagia Pak Aziz.
>
> Aktres jelita Betty Banafe bukan saja akan menjadi pengapit pengantin
> perempuan tetapi dia juga turut menaja kad jemputan perkahwinan yang
akan
> diedarkan tidak lama lagi.
>
> Chef Yang Jamil akan menaja pulut kuning tiga tingkat manakala
penyanyi
> Nash menawarkan diri untuk menaja bunga pahar dan bunga telur untuk
para
> tetamu.
>
> Freddie pula akan menaja sistem bunyi dan mengelolakan acara hiburan
pada
> malam itu nanti.
>
> Pelakon Radhi Khalid pula yang menjadi pengapit Pak Aziz turut
bermurah
> hati untuk menaja sebahagian daripada kos perbelanjaan manakala
beberapa
> orang artis lain seperti Zaibo, Sarimah, Wahid Nasir, Yusni Jaafar,
> Noniswara, Salwa Rahman, Ahmad Jais dan Musly Ramlee akan membantu
membuat
> persediaan majlis perkahwinan tersebut termasuk hantaran dan meja
> pengantin.
>
> Kumpulan Marhaban Wanita Segambut dan kumpulan kompang Segambut juga
akan
> turut serta meraikan Pak Aziz dan pasangannya.
>
> Pak Aziz, yang merupakan seniman serba boleh dan terlibat dalam bidang
> seni sebagai pelakon, pengarah filem, pelawak, penyanyi dan penulis
> skrip sepanjang kerjaya beliau, begitu teruja dengan sokongan
> rakan-rakan
artis
> untuk memeriahkan majlisnya.
>
> "Saya cukup terharu dengan sambutan kawan-kawan. Allah saja yang dapat
> membalasnya," kata Pak Aziz yang merupakan salah seorang daripada ahli
> Kumpulan Panca Sitara yang ditubuhkan oleh P.Ramlee pada tahun 1955
> bersama-sama P.Ramlee dan Ahmad Daud.
>
> Selamat Pengantin Baru Ya Pak Aziz!

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2006 11:14 AM | Show all posts
seha kumpulan freedom meninggal

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2006 11:17 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Browneyes at 11-10-2006 11:14 AM

innalillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2006 11:29 AM | Show all posts

Baca jugak berita ni di ruang gossip

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 11-10-2006 11:35 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2006 03:03 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2006 09:19 AM | Show all posts
Madhuri抯 comeback rumour!

Madhuri Dixit will make her comeback in movie very soon

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2006 09:19 AM | Show all posts
Legion Big B!

Yet another feather added to his cap, and the huge reward came on the day he turned 64. Yes it's a perfect birthday gift for Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan, as the French government announced yesterday on his 64 th birthday that it would honour the actor with its highest civilian award, the Officer of the Legion of Honour for his contribution to Indian and International cultural life.

揊rench has decided to honour Mr. Amitabh Bachchan with he honour for his contribution to Indian and international cultural life,

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

24-4-2024 09:00 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.467008 second(s), 39 queries .