Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: iansuryani

gossip artis HOLLYWOOD~BOLLYWOOD~MALAYWOOD

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2-8-2007 05:25 PM | Show all posts

Reply #5217 virgomal's post

hehe...lain mcm aje bunyi...gambar bersama?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-8-2007 05:32 PM | Show all posts
chope chope..

ni dia gambar wifey si Rafaat tu.. the one on the left....

[ Last edited by  miezarra_27 at 3-8-2007 09:24 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2007 12:37 PM | Show all posts
I love this Wak Kang.... those eyes... :kiss:

Nicholas

Use magic Report

Post time 26-8-2007 01:47 AM | Show all posts

Remember the girl who acted as Anjali Khanna (Shah Rukh Khan's daughter) in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai?
This is she. Now.

[ Last edited by  virgomal at 26-8-2007 01:50 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 26-8-2007 05:55 PM | Show all posts
Friday,24 August 2007 18:54 hrs IST                  
Dutt to spend brief 'free' period on his case

Mumbai: Actor Sanjay Dutt, who was released from Pune's Yerawada Jail after the Supreme Court granted him interim bail, said he would use this period of freedom to work on his case with his lawyers.`

"I intend spending this brief period while I'm on bail working on my case with my lawyers. I have full faith in the judicial system, I respect the law and will abide with it," Dutt, who was released Thursday, said in a press statement.

Dutt was sent to jail July 31 after the special TADA (Terrorist and Disruptive Activities) court sentenced him to six years rigorous imprisonment for illegal possession of arms in the 1993 Mumbai bombings. He was moved to Yerawada Jail Aug 2.

Dutt's release may be short-lived because he is supposed to surrender as soon as the TADA court hands over the copy of the judgement of his conviction.

The 48-year-old actor thanked all his supporters, including colleagues and fans, for standing by him in this time of crisis.

"In all humility, I thank all those who prayed for me during this period of my life. I thank all those who stood by my family and me and supported us so firmly. I also thank all my fans in Pune who stood outside the jail waiting for me."

He added that he regretted not meeting his fans in Pune.

"I'm sorry I could not meet you all but thank you for your prayers. I was overwhelmed by your love. I could hear you when I was inside the jail, and your love kept me strong."

Thanking the film fraternity he said: "I once again would like to thank the film industry, all my colleagues and friends for their support. I particularly thank my family for their unconditional and unending love and support."

His sister Priya Dutt echoed his sentiments: "On behalf of my family, we are thankful for this temporary relief that we have got. We are relieved to have our brother back home. We will always love and support him in any way we can.

"We thank everyone for their support and prayers. We have full faith in the judicial system and we are confident justice will be served," she added.

Dutt is currently staying at his Bandra residence with his family.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-8-2007 05:57 PM | Show all posts
Deepti wants Madhuri for her directorial debut

Madhuri Dixit
Mumbai: Avant-garde actress Deepti Naval has decided to take the plunge into directing movies and she wants none other than Madhuri Dixit for her first film. "Yes I'll be directing a film soon. I've finished scripting it. It's based on a short story by Hindi litterateur Prem Prakash. I've completely re-worked the story and taken it into a different tangent," Deepti said.

And she is keen that Madhuri works in her directorial debut. "She would fit the complex part beautifully," said Deepti.

The actress was overjoyed when she attended a retrospective of her best films at the Indian Film Festival in Los Angeles last month.

"They screened some of my favourite works like 'Main Zinda Hoon', 'Kamla' and 'Panchavati'. The festival reminded me of how vital my acting career is to me. Turning to direction is an inevitable branching-out," she said.

"I don't want to cast myself in my first directorial venture. But I don't mind directing myself in the future," she added.

Some decades ago Deepti had directed a well-received serial on women called "Thodasa Aasman" on national television.

"Like that serial my film too is women-centric. It's about a woman and her various relationships."

Deepti has set her first film in the Kangra Valley. "Because it requires that far-from-the-madding-crowd ambience," she explained.

The actress was supposed to direct a film on the life of the controversial painter Amrita Shergil a few years ago.

"But then I heard Shyam Benegal and a couple of other directors were doing her biopic. So I withdrew. But let me tell you, my film is not about a conventional protagonist."

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 26-8-2007 05:58 PM | Show all posts
I don't endorse a product I don't use: Abhishek

New Delhi: Bollywood star Abhishek Bachchan, the brand ambassador of Motorola phones, said at the launch of its new Moto Razr 2 that he did not believe in endorsing a product unless he used it personally.

"I don't endorse a product if I don't use it personally. My father gifted me a Motorola in 1994 and since then I have been using it. I think as an ambassador if you are lending your name to a product you must believe in the product and use it," Abhishek, brand ambassador of Motorola, said at the launch function here Thursday evening.

The Razr 2 design is sleek and thin. Apart from music, the other distinctive features of the Rs.20,000 phone are speed, better voice quality, 512MB or 2GB of memory and HTML browser.

"With Razr 2, Motorola has managed to uphold their desire to improve. I wonder how something so small and so slick can do what this phone does. They have managed to put the entire world in this 22mm thing," Abhishek said.

"This device takes the world's best-selling feature phone to the next level. Combining groundbreaking new features and an even slimmer exterior than the original icon, the RAZR2 is capable of giving Indian consumers the ultimate mobile experience," said Raymond J. Roman, Motorola's senior vice president, (worldwide sales).

On the role of a cell phone in one's life, Abhishek said: "In today's time this is much more than just a phone. I can listen to my favourite music on this phone, have my weekly planner on this, use it as an alarm clock... it literally can run your life for you."

He also compared his career graph with Motorola's. He said: "Motorola entered the Indian market with huge bang and a lot of hype and so did I. But things didn't work out after that.

"But they came back with a fighting spirit, which I really admire. I enjoyed that spirit and am trying to imbibe it."

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2007 06:11 PM | Show all posts
Singapura : 15 November 2007        

FINALIS ANUGERAH 2007 TERKILAN

Oleh
Khalid Khamis

HARAPANNYA adalah untuk membuat persembahan yang pertama dan terbesar - di Mesyuarat Menteri-Menteri Pertahanan Asean (ADMM) di Hotel Shangri-La, malam tadi.

Tetapi, Finalis Anugerah 2007, Nurun Nuwwarah Boymen, terpaksa melupakan impianya itu buat selama-lamanya.

Ini kerana Nurun kini terlantar di hospital kerana terlibat dalam nahas jalan raya pagi Isnin lalu.

Mesyuarat itu diadakan menjelang Sidang Puncak Asean yang dijadualkan dirasmikan Isnin ini.

Malah, Nurun, 21 tahun, terpaksa membatalkan semua persembahan-persembahannya buat sementara waktu.

Dalam kemalangan di simpang Steven Road menuju ke Ekpreswe Rentas Pulau (PIE) dan Anderson Road itu, motosikal yang ditunggangnya berlanggar dengan sebuah teksi.

Akibatnya, kulit pahanya terkupas dek terheret di atas permukaan jalan raya.

Melahirkan rasa terkilan dan bersalah, Nurun, anak kedua daripada tujuh beradik berkata:

'Memang tak sangka kemalangan boleh berlaku. Dah penat-penat berlatih untuk persembahan tetapi akhirnya tak dapat hadir.

'Saya cuma hendak minta maaf kepada pihak penganjur disebabkan kejadian ini.'

Selain beliau, bintang Singapore Idol, Taufik Batisah, juga dijangka membuat persembahan di majlis itu.

Nurun yang dikenali dengan gerak tari di pertandingan Anugerah 2007, menyatakan beliau sedang dalam perjalanan pulang ke flat keluarganya di Teck Whye apabila nahas itu berlaku.

Polis semalam mengesahkan kemalangan melibatkan motosikal yang ditunggang Nurun dengan teksi itu.

Nurun sedang menuju ke PIE dan teksi itu pula membelok kanan dari Stevens Road ke Anderson Road.

Ketika ditemui di katilnya di Hospital Besar Singapura (SGH) semalam, Nurun masih mampu senyum.

Menyingkap semula nahas itu, Nurun berkata:

'Selepas melanggar teksi itu saya terus tercampak dan berlungsur di atas permukaan jalan sekitar 5 meter.

'Lepas itu saya dah tak sedarkan diri dan terjaga seketika apabila abang saya mengangkat untuk bawa ke tepi sebelum pengsan semula.'

Polis Trafik sedang menyiasat punca nahas tersebut.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-11-2007 06:11 PM | Show all posts
Singapura : 15 November 2007         

FINALIS ANUGERAH 2007 TERKILAN

[ Last edited by  fatz at 15-11-2007 06:13 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2007 01:47 AM | Show all posts
M. RAJOLI JALANI RAWATAN BUANG KETUMBUHAN OTAK

KUALA LUMPUR: Pelakon terkenal Malaysia, M. Rajoli, kini menjalani rawatan kemoterapi dan fisioterapi di Hospital Ampang selepas menjalani pembedahan membuang ketumbuhan dalam otak kirinya pada 11 Oktober lalu.

M. Rajoli, 62 tahun, atau nama sebenarnya Mohd. Rajab Mohamed, yang sering melakonkan watak orang alim di tempatkan di Wad Hematologi 7A, di hospital itu.

Beliau sebelum ini menjalani pembedahan membuang separuh daripada ketumbuhan dalam otaknya di Hospital Kuala Lumpur (HKL).

Isterinya, Wan Chik Othman atau Wan Chik Daud, ketika ditemui di wad tersebut kelmarin, berkata suaminya perlu menjalani rawatan kemoterapi dan fisioterapi itu selama setahun.

Sementara itu, Pemangku Timbalan Presiden Persatuan Karyawan Malaysia (Karyawan), Encik Radhi Khalid, yang melawat pelakon tersebut, menyampaikan cek Skim Pencen Karyawan.

Menurut Encik Radhi, pemberian skim tersebut adalah sebagai bantuan kepada M. Rajoli kerana tidak dapat bekerja untuk tempoh setahun.

'Dengan pemberian skim ini, M. Rajoli secara automatik menjadi penerima Skim Pencen Karyawan yang ke-17 dan beliau akan menerima bantuan seumur hidup sebanyak RM500 ($216) sebulan,' katanya. -- Utusan Malaysia.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2007 11:35 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

[ Last edited by  fatz at 18-11-2007 11:46 AM ]

Use magic Report

[ Last edited by  fatz at 18-11-2007 11:39 AM ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 12:33 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.470644 second(s), 35 queries .