Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: iansuryani

gossip artis HOLLYWOOD~BOLLYWOOD~MALAYWOOD

Close [Copy link]
Gadis_Venus This user has been deleted
Post time 13-10-2005 04:50 PM | Show all posts
Pak craze for Indian movies, SRK

Hindi movies Indian singers and actors, especially Kishore Kumar and Shah Rukh Khan, sell well in Pakistan in spite of a ban on Indian movies and TV serials there. As usual, the ban on anything creates more curiosity among the viewers. And , in the present age of free to air availability of television channels, any ban becomes irrelevant. Hence, there is a craze for Indian movies there. They don't wait for the movie to release and get DVDs and CDs through piracy. This has very badly affected the entertainment industry in that country.

[ Last edited by  Gadis_Venus at 5-9-2006 04:37 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-10-2005 04:55 PM | Show all posts
Pen's friend: Preity Zinta

Looking back at Preity's performances one might think that she is immaculate example of beauty and brain. Preity's love for books have matured her as an actress as she believes there is a writer inside her. Preity has decided to write a column of 700/800 words for BBC.com. Preity will discuss various issues like films, beauty and socially relevant matters, including that of women's rights. It will be great to read her column, as she will bloom with her thoughts in coming months.

[ Last edited by  Gadis_Venus at 1-9-2006 05:57 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2005 04:58 PM | Show all posts
AMITABH-ABHISHEK TOGETHER

There are few instances when real father-son has played together in reel life. The common examples of such father-son combinations are of Dharmendra-Sunny Deol and Sunil Dutt-Sanjay Dutt. To add to this we might expect Amitabh-Abhishek to act together in a film. Rohan Sippy, the son of famous director Ramesh Sippy, made his directorial debut with 'Kuchh Na Kaho', which starred Abhishek and Aishwarya. It is not a great going for Rohan as this time he plans to make film with Amitabh and Abhishek. It is believed that this film will be the rehashed version of Amitabh-Dilip Kumar evergreen hit 'Shakti'. Rohan denies these reports, as he believes that this film explores the strong bond of father and son relationship. He is hesitant to speak about the story of the film, yet he hopes that it will be a great family entertainer. Rohan is at present busy in writing the script of a film with Sujoy Ghosh.

Amitabh Bachchan

Abhishek Bachan

[ Last edited by  Gadis_Venus at 8-12-2006 11:32 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2005 04:59 PM | Show all posts
Sridevi ka jawaab nahin

An actress when enters into matrimony has to wait for decades to watch her offspring's flourish in the industry as few like Sridevi plan to make a comeback. Sridevi's caricature is too big for small screen yet she makes a promising appearance in "Malini Iyer". This is a fun loving soap opera in which she portrays the title role of a Tamil daughter- in- law married in a Punjabi family. In the wake of her revival her much-delayed film 'Meri Biwi Ka Jawaab Nahin' will soon be hitting the theatres. This is by far the most delayed Sridevi's film and the character she plays has shades of "Malini Iyer". She is playing the housewife of Akshay Kumar. The film was started when Akshay was a newcomer and Sridevi was at the pinnacle of her career. Sridevi has managed to make her presence felt in both the spheres of entertainment. Indeed, Sridevi ka Jawaab Nahin!

[ Last edited by  Gadis_Venus at 9-6-2006 04:02 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2005 05:01 PM | Show all posts
ESHA HOPEFUL

The beautiful daughter of Dharamendra-Hema Malini Esha Deol will be relieved after the release of 'L.o.C-Kargil'. After the disastrous start and unimpressive performances she has managed to give reasonably good performance in J.P.Dutta's war epic. Esha played romantic lead opposite Abhishek Bachchan who played an important character of Major Vikram Batra. Dharamendra has friendly relations with J.P.Dutta as they did films like 'Ghulami', 'Batwara' and 'Kshatriya' together. The friendship proved instrumental in getting Esha the vital role of a Jat girl in love with the Army Major. Esha's long wait for a hit film is over as she now hopes for new horizons now. In coming years we will be seeing her more on the screen.  

[ Last edited by Gadis_Venus at 8-1-2006 04:21 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2005 05:02 PM | Show all posts
Isha's sensible act

Isha Koppikar is better known as "Khallas Girl" as she made her mark in item number "Khallas". Isha is famous for item numbers and she made some cameo appearances in films like 'Dil Ka Rishta' too. Last year she was seen in a sensible role in 'Pinjar'. The film gave her enough exposure despite the fact that she was pitted against Urmila Matondkar and Manoj Bajpai. It seems that she has become serious now as she is making positive moves. Isha has recently signed film opposite Arya Babbar, which will be directed by Aziz Sejawal.

[ Last edited by  Gadis_Venus at 5-6-2007 05:02 PM ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 13-10-2005 05:05 PM | Show all posts
PREITY'S SUCCESS MANTRA

Chirpy Preity Zinta is feeling on top of the world with two back-to-back blockbusters. Preity was to make her debut in Shekhar Kapoor's 'Ta Ra Rum Pum Pum' but unfortunately the film never got on track as it was shelved. At that time Preity was considered as a good-looking model that aspires a career in Bollywood. Now the scenario has changed as she is among the most desirable actresses of the filmdom. Every filmmaker wants her in his project as now Shekhar Kapoor craves for her in his new project 'Mantra'. Preity proved a lucky mascot for Hrithik and Shahrukh. Shekhar too expects a miracle in 'Mantra'. Today Preity can be termed as success mantra for films. Any Doubts

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2005 05:06 PM | Show all posts
Kareena's shattered dreams

The younger Kapoor daughter Kareena is feeling low these days. Her hopes were pinned on Pritish Nandy's 'Chameli', which was not well received by the audience. The film, which was one night happening, failed to attract the audience as it opened to a lukewarm response. Before the release, Pritish Nandy was so confident that he planned grand parties to celebrate film's success. People's verdict has been different from what Pritish thought? Kareena was cut above the rest as she chose to play a controversial character of a prostitute. Kareena's decision raised many eyebrows as no body expected top slot actress playing this role. Kareena's dream of holding awards and trophies for 'Chameli' have shattered. Let's hope for new horizons though.

[ Last edited by Gadis_Venus at 22-1-2006 03:32 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-10-2005 05:09 PM | Show all posts
URMILA IS A MESSENGER OF PEACE TOO

Urmila Matondkar, the first ever discovery of Ram Gopal Verma has many dimensions in her personality. She has been a ravishing and colorful mermaid in 'Rangeela', but reformed herself as a thoughtful actress in 'Pinjar' and 'Ek Hasina Thi'. She has been courageous too as to launch the music of 'Pinjar' at Wagah on the Indo-Pak border. She justified the movie by its launch on border since the film has been made in the backdrop of partition of India in 1947.

After the anti-Pak slogans in many Hindi films, no body could have thought of bringing a theme of peace between the two warring countries. However, the entertainment industries in both countries have been found now trying to create an atmosphere of cultural bondage between them. Luckily, Urmila was the chosen goodwill ambassador to Pakistan for a UN video, which got an overwhelmingly positive response as she was termed as "messenger of peace" by many. There is a noteworthy development across the border. Recently, a Pakistani newspaper "Herald" acknowledged Urmila and the film 'Pinjar' as priceless contributions from Indian Cinema towards the cause of peace in the sub-continent. 'Pinjar' was the first directorial venture of Dr. Chandraprakash Trivedi that based his film on Amrita Pritam's novel.

And here too, Urmila played the character "Puro" that has vivid shades of life. While talking to the media she expressed her love and affection towards the people of Pakistan during her stay there for the shooting of the music video with some Pakistani actors. Urmila's trip to Lahore was quite pleasing and memorable as she got the love of the common people. During her stay in Lahore she claimed the atmosphere of Old Delhi. As an actress she has visited many countries, she says that this was quite different. There she was graced with culture and heritage of the country. It was a learning experience for her as she came across many ethnic and cultural things. Brimming with confidence she narrates the vivid memories of her visit to the Wagah border, especially the standing ovation she got there. Many thought it was risky for her to visit Pakistan at that juncture, but she proved them wrong; Pakistani crowds were crazy about Bollywood stars.

Urmila says that her father was once associated with "People's Forum", an organization that stood for Indo-Pak friendly relations. He was also associated with another organization too that emanated from Chennai for this cause. She adds that she was overwhelmed by the love and affection of the people in Pakistan. She talked to common men on streets to clear her doubts. She stresses on the need for cultural exchanges between the two countries. She claims that she couldn't trace anything anti-Indian there. Urmila believes that she has had the proud privilege of lighting the torch of love and peace. Urmila's work in 'Pinjar' caught the attention of everyone as the film's story was based on horrible things that followed the partition. She expressed her gratitude as she personally felt the pain of the people who were traumatized during the partition, and that they led to the bitterness and hatred in the next generation. However, she is dead sure that this myth of future hatred and enmity between the peoples of the two countries would be blasted soon.

Urmila has got a huge fan following in Pakistan and the love they showered on her proved it. Urmila believes that if any established Pakistani actor visits India he would be received with the same warmth and affection. The recent visit of Pakistani actor Imran Ali Khan to India during the promotional tour of Sohail Khan's forthcoming venture 'I -Proud to be Indian'. Similarly, Pooja Bhatt's forthcoming 'Paap' has the musical affluence of talented Pakistani singer like Ali Azmat. Will the broken barriers of friendship between the neighboring countries be cemented with the love and understanding? Urmila's new role as a "messenger of love" has been widely welcomed in the industry and outside.

[ Last edited by  Gadis_Venus at 5-6-2007 05:04 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2005 05:12 PM | Show all posts
HUSSAIN'S NEW PASSIONS ARE TABU & URMILA

M.F.Hussain's new on screen love is young and viviacious Tabu who plays the lead role in his forthcoming film 'Meenaxi'. Hussain had a major crush on Madhuri Dixit after seeing 'Hum Aapke Hain Kaun' as it resulted in his dream project 'Gajagamini'. Hussain's latest offering 'Meenaxi' has much critically acclaimed actress Tabu in the lead role. 'Meenaxi' is shot extensively on the beautiful locations of Jaisalmer desert of Rajasthan, Hyderabad and Prague. Tabu has justified the title role as for the first time she has portrayed different characters of vivid shades with a grace. It will be treat for the eyes as Tabu will sing and dance to the tune of magical maestro A.R.Rahman.

'Meenaxi' was earlier titled 'Do Kadam Aur Sahi' but later Hussain decided that it would be better to have 'Meenaxi' as the title. Rehman has rendered soul- stirring melodies for the film as the number "Do Kadam Aur Sahi" has been the most impressive as it is choreographed in Prague and Jaisalmer and epitomizes the soul of the film. Italian National Award winner Illiana Czhtaristi along with Owais Hussain (M.F.Hussain son) has beautifully choreographed qawaali number "Ishq". New singer Reema Bharadwaj has rendered one melodious solo number "Yeh Rishta", which is shot on Tabu. Tabu's professionalism was at its best as she danced for the song "Rang Hai" with injured foot along with Lebanese singer Dalinda and Hossain Ramzi. Undisputed queen of pop has treasured 'Meenaxi' with peppy number "Dhuan Dhuan" as musician Sivamani and James Asher of Buddha Bar also feature in the song. Let's hope for the lively spectrum of Hussain's colors.

Hussain's love for Bollywood girls doesn't end with Tabu. There is one more who has become the talk of the tinsel town. Hussain talks about her to all those who come across him. He lauds her way of talking, walking, dressing and,of course, smiling. He sees all necessary virtues in her, which he found initially in Madhuri Dixit and later in Tabu. Why should we create curiosity about this girl? She is none other than the discovery of Ram Gopal Verma and the recent awardee at the Screen festival. Sma****s got these latest reports from Mumbai that the veteran artist is getting fida (crazy) now on Urmila.

He finds all the characteristics of a lovable person in the 'Rangeela' girl Urmil Matondkar. Hopefully, Ram Gopal Verma would not envy him that his discovery has lately attracted the great man of the art. Hussain has announced that his third movie would center around Urmila, which he claims would be a comedy. Hussain said this while inaugurating a painting exhibition at the National Art Gallery. Hussain is undoubtedly crazy about her and says that Urmila looks like a comedy in all aspects. Even her body language is funny. So his movie would reflect Indian humor, which according to him has a serious aspect. Isn't Urmila herself a comedy, he wonders?

Tabu

Urmila Matondkar

[ Last edited by  Gadis_Venus at 5-6-2007 05:05 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 14-10-2005 03:46 PM | Show all posts
AFTAAB: COMEDIES ARE OK, BUT WHY TYPECAST ME?

Aftaab Shivdasani is faring very well in comedies, but he doesn't want to be typecast . He will soon be seen in Mukta Arts' 'Shaadi Se Pehle' besides Ekta Kapoor's 'Koi Aapsaa' starring Natasha, Himanshu Malik and Deepanita Sharma. Aftaab is very excited with Mukta Arts' movie, and asks, " Who would not be glad to act under the banner of Subhash Ghai?"

Apart from this he is happy that he will have the company of Satish after a gap of twenty years. He recalls that he had played as a child artist with Satish in Boney Kapoor's 'Mr India' some 20 years ago, and fondly remembers those days. About the movie, he says, " The movie is about any youth's dreams before his marriage and also about the reality he faces after the marriage. We met Aftaab recently and discussed with him about his present and future movies.

Don't you think that you are a hit in comedies and 'Masti', 'Awara Paagal Deewana' and 'Hangama' have proved it?

I agree with you. But being an artist I don't want to be typecast in any particular role. If the viewers like me in comedies, it's my pleasure. However, I cannot say no to other types of movies.

How will you manage the situation?

If I do four movies a year, I shall do two comedies as desired by the viewers' and the rest two of different types. Thus, I can say to them that I am capable of doing other type of movies too. Besides, the actor in me will also get an opportunity to play different characters.

What are your forthcoming movies?

For the first time, I am acting in Ekta Kapoor's 'Koi Aapsaa'.

What's this all about?

This is a romantic comedy. Its story is based on college life of two persons who happen to be studying in the same class and become good friends. Yes, there develops a relationship between the two , but it takes several turns. Later, they realize that they are friends only and don't love each other.

What next?

After Ekta's movie, I shall be seen in 'Jaane Hoga Kya' opposite Bipasha Basu as my heroine. Though it has already taken several years to complete, yet it looks fresh.

What's your role in 'Jaane Hoga Kya'?

I am very excited with this movie as I play a double role in it. I play both positive and negative roles in it.

When will it release?

This movie will most probably release in November .

Any other movie?

I am also acting in Ram Gopal Verma's 'Darwaza Band Rakho' starring Isha Sharwani, Manisha Koirala, Chunky Pandey and Gulshan Grover. Since its format is that of a thriller, I cannot tell you more about its story or my role in it.

Aren't you acting in Antara Mali's movie too?

I play a guest's role in Ramu's 'Mr and Mrs'. Interestingly, this is being directed by Antara Mali who played a brief role with me in 'Masti'. However, I am sure that she will prove a wonderful director.

What's your role in 'Dost-My Friend'?

This is Pankaj Kharbanda's movie. I am acting in it with Sanjay Dutt and Rimi Sen. Besides, I have also signed a movie with Sanjay Dutt. This is being directed by David Dhawan for UTV.

Don't you feel too busy in the near future?

Yes. I may also add that I am acting in 'Aakhir' of Vikram Bhatt. This is stated to be the autobiography of Vikram Bhatt.

[ Last edited by  Gadis_Venus at 5-9-2006 04:41 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 14-10-2005 03:49 PM | Show all posts
SRK : I SHALL LOBBY FOR 'PAHELI'

The nomination of Shah Rukh Khan's Paheli' to the Oscar has encouraged the star to do his best to lobby abroad for Hindi movies. On his return from New York to Mumbai, Shah Rukh has said, "I shall leave no stone unturned to get the Hindi movies their due. 'Paheli' has provided this opportunity to me . I shall make every endeavor to get international recognition for Hindi movies . 'Lagaan' made the ground and 'Paheli' will consolidate it." Setting aside the controversy about the nomination of 'Paheli' for Oscar, Shah Rukh said, "Since 'Paheli's selection, I have the responsibility of taking it to the Oscar what may come."

He regretted that despite a very huge number of Hindi movie being made, their share in the international market amounts to hardly one per cent. When this ratio rises to 10/ 12 per cent, Hindi movies would be recognized all over the world." At present , these movies are popular among non-resident Indians and Asians only . He assured the industry of his commitment to make 'Paheli' like movies in future irrespective of the fact whether it gets Oscar or not. " I made 'Asoka' and would continue to repeat such movies though only 'Main Hoon Na' brought me money."

[ Last edited by  Gadis_Venus at 5-9-2006 04:42 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 14-10-2005 04:01 PM | Show all posts
Akshay follows Big B

Amitabh Bachchan is known for his punctuality, it may be anywhere; he reaches 15 minutes before time whether it is shooting or attending some other program. This has paid him good dividends in life . Since Akshay Kumar has been working with Amitabh for quite some time, he has started following in his footsteps. He reaches the sets before time. Recently, Akshay surprised his director Raj Kanwar of 'Humko Deewana Karde' by sending his wife to a friend' s marriage rather than attending himself and thus missing the scheduled shooting .

Akshay Kumar

Amitabh Bachchan

[ Last edited by  Gadis_Venus at 8-12-2006 11:35 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 14-10-2005 04:03 PM | Show all posts
Akshay dubs for `Garam Masala` in NY

Bollywood stars are known to jet- set from one country to another for their shoots. And the problem arises when there is a clash between films. This was the case with Akshay Kumar recently.

He was shooting in New York for Sajid Nadiadwala抯 Jaaneman. Salman Khan who also stars in the movie had problems with his Visa. Hence, Akshay Kumar抯 stay got extended. He was also supposed to dub for his forthcoming film Garam Masala.

So Akshay came up with a master plan! To keep the producers of both the films happy, Akshay got the entire dubbing equipment transported to NY for Garam Masala. The release date of Garam Masala could not be postponed and so Akki completed the entire dubbing in the States. Did we hear the producers of Garam Masala just breathing a sigh of relief?  

[ Last edited by  Gadis_Venus at 5-9-2006 04:43 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 14-10-2005 04:04 PM | Show all posts
Dino Morea wishes to be a father

Dino Morea is determined to become a father. Yes, he is known for his love for children. He often plays with them. However, this time round he wants to father a child . But this is not possible without a woman in his life. When asked if he has one in his life, he neither denies nor confirms it . But, he clarifies that this is not her former girlfriend Bipasha Basu. Guess about the woman in Dino's life ! Yes, she may be Nandita Mehtani, former wife of Sunjay Kapoor, husband of Karisma Kapoor. Both of them have been found together . Dino doesn't confirm it though. He says you would know soon but wait until then.

[ Last edited by  Gadis_Venus at 5-9-2006 04:44 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 14-10-2005 04:17 PM | Show all posts
SHAHRUKH'S "HOME SWEET HOME"

Bollywood has been very kind towards Shahrukh as it raised him from a television artiste to the dizzy heights of super stardom. Shahrukh's dream came true in Mumbai, as it is the land of dream merchants. No doubt Shahrukh's hard work and talent gave him the desired results. Like any other human being he dreamt of a house too, which could be a wonderland for him and his family. Some years back he bought bungalow named "Mannat" where he is staying at present. As they say the destiny has its own plans, the day he entered his new bungalow things started reversing for him.

The great star suffered as his much-hyped films bombed at the box office. Shahrukh's health also deteriorated as he suffered a major back problem. Everybody including Shahrukh considered "Mannat" unlucky. Before Shahrukh this bungalow was used for the shooting of films. According to reliable sources, many films shot in this bungalow got shelved. They included Aamir Khan's film and Shekhar Kapoor's sci-fi thriller 'Time Machine'. But why blame the bungalow? By the grace of God Shahrukh's son Aryan was born here, so how can this be unlucky for him? Moreover, Shahrukh tasted success in the recent past with his films proving blockbusters at the box office. Success and failure go together. These do come in everybody's life. Why then blame "Mannat" for certain unlucky things? After all it's "Home Sweet Home" for Shahrukh!

[ Last edited by  Gadis_Venus at 5-9-2006 04:46 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-10-2005 04:23 PM | Show all posts
RAVS: PRODUCERS MUST AIM AT BUYERS

At last there are wedding bells for Ravs. Ravishing Raveena who has been engaged to distributor Anil Thadani for quite some time, is going to be married soon. Besides being a glamorous film personality she is the chairperson of the Children Film Society of India, and has promises to live up to the expectations of her predecessors Jaya Bachchan, Shabana Azmi and Amol Palekar. In this context, she gave a clarion call to the producers to make informative and educative films for children. She regretted that they aim at winning awards or sending their films to festivals rather than creating to find buyers in theatres. She said this at a recently organized CFSI film festival at Hyderabad in the presence of Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu and Union broadcasting Minister Ravi Shanker Prasad.

Raveena is rushing up her assignments, as she wants to enjoy her matrimonial life. This is to recall that Raveena first time met with Anil two years back at a party and it was love at first sight. It was Anil who proposed to her and the friendship culminated into engagement to be soon followed by marriage. Anil Thadani was earlier married to distributor Romu Sippy's daughter Natasha.

Raveena has been silent after her engagement as she is more concerned about her projects. Raveena's forthcoming projects include 'Police Force-The Inside Story' opposite Akshay Kumar, 'Hum Do Hamara Ek' opposite Govinda and Mehul Kumar's 'Jaago'. While 'Police Force- The Inside Story' is an action packed thriller, 'Hum Do Hamara Ek' is a hilarious comedy. Raveena hopes to play a compatible housewife in real life. Let's wish her good luck for future.

[ Last edited by  Gadis_Venus at 5-6-2007 01:45 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 14-10-2005 04:28 PM | Show all posts
BAD START FOR BIPASHA

Sexy seductress of Bollywood Bipasha Basu had a grim start this year as the first release of her and industry's 'Ishq Hai Tumse' bombed at the box office. Bipasha is disappointed with the collections as she feels that the audience wants to see her in sensuous characters. 'Ishq Hai Tumse' has Bipasha as a Muslim girl "Khushboo" falling in love with a Hindu boy. The film had a major hangover of successful hits like 'HAHK' and 'DDLJ'. Bipasha played a submissive character giving her very little chances of body exposure.

The hot on screen chemistry of Bipasha-Dino had failed after 'Gunaah' too. Bipasha feels that audiences are used to dare bare acts as she rocked to fame with 'Raaz' and 'Jism'. Bipasha has tried to strike a balance between her dare bare and acting prowess in 'Aetbaar'. The film offered her a role of urban disco culture girl who falls in love with an eccentric lover. She confronts her father (Amitabh) as the dramatic confrontation gives her footage of a valued actress. Since the film is released she has been applauded for her performance. We hope all ends well for her as her next release 'Rudraksh' is on its way.

[ Last edited by  Gadis_Venus at 5-9-2006 04:47 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2005 11:21 PM | Show all posts
Manisha to marry next year

Manisha Koirala is going to marry next year. She said this recently in an interview with a Hindi daily soon after her meeting with Dalai Lama in Dharmashala (Himachal Pradesh). When asked about her dream, she said she prays for peace in Nepal, her country. However, she regrets that her dream of doing social work with Mother Teresa remains unfulfilled.

[ Last edited by  Gadis_Venus at 5-9-2006 04:49 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2005 11:23 PM | Show all posts
Niger's item number in Riya's movie

Don't be surprised if you watch Niger Khan giving an item number in Riya Sen's movie titled 'The Bachelor'. Though Riya is well known for her bold and sexy image in her 'Jhankar Beats', 'Qayamat' and 'Style' besides her hot album, yet Niger has been done an item number in Riya's movie . This is surprising. Maybe she has already been picturized in four songs, and the director in his wisdom decided to introduce a still hotter girl like Niger Khan to sing the sexiest song "Mere Ghaghre Mein Mach Gayee Dhoomdham". No, it' not that simple. Riya isn't far behind in looking glamorous. Do you know that Riya has worn a bikni in a shaadi (marriage). No, she hasn't done it in her marriage though. But so what, she has dressed herself in a bikni in David Dhawan's 'Shaadi No One'. When asked, Riya doesn't mind it. She says that she needs to look glamorous in her role in the movie.

Riya Sen

[ Last edited by  Gadis_Venus at 5-6-2007 01:46 PM ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-3-2024 05:18 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067383 second(s), 41 queries .