Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: iansuryani

gossip artis HOLLYWOOD~BOLLYWOOD~MALAYWOOD

Close [Copy link]
Gadis_Venus This user has been deleted
Post time 15-10-2005 11:25 PM | Show all posts
Kareena: No marriage for 8 years

Kareena Kapoor who had publicly declared her love for Shaahid Kapoor and warned her colleagues to keep a distance from her boyfriend seems to be a bit shaky now. After all, she has undergone a torturous time following the court case involving her sister Karishma Kapoor and the latter's husband Sunjay Kapur. She has started saying that she cannot sacrifice her filmi career for any person. Besides, she is also stated to have remarked that she isn't going to marry for next eight years. However, she needs to remember that Shaahid might not wait for so long and become too old. Besides, other girls are following him too. Is Kareena listening as her sister and brother-in-law have also patched up ?

[ Last edited by  Gadis_Venus at 5-9-2006 04:49 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-10-2005 11:33 PM | Show all posts
Kareena is very soft and subtle in Kyon Ki: Salman

Priyan pens great lines for his actors and you are his actor this time around. We are awaiting for some magic with Kyon Ki

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2005 11:36 PM | Show all posts
Oh Riya-lly!

Riya Sen holds forth on being considered a sex symbol and the need to do more offbeat cinema.

Riya Sen is a little tired of her sex-symbol image and is looking forward to changing it. "I got this image because of my debut film. And since the industry tends to slot you, my image is yet to change."

However, she is confident that things will take a turn for the better with her "deglamourised role" in Santosh Sivan's South film Ananda Bhadvan.

Inspite of being from a filmi family, Riya has few movies to her credit, her last outing being the multi-starrer Silsilay. "But I am very content with what I am doing since all the roles suit me fine.

I am confident that I will get 'serious' roles, albeit a few years later." Her sister Raima has already wowed the critics with her performances in films like Chokher Bali and Parineeta and Riya confesses, "Raima comes home satisfied, so I would like roles in offbeat films." As of now, she will soon be seen in yet another commercial potboiler, Shaadi No. 1.

And if you thought that Riya Sen was all about body and no soul, think again. The actress warns that she "wouldn't shed my clothes or wear a bikini to become the next bombshell!" She is "fine" with kissing, but only, "if it's portrayed properly."

What about her love life? "I don't have a boyfriend. But I'll get married and settle down when I am ready for it," she rounds off.  

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2005 11:45 PM | Show all posts
Mahima: Small is beautiful too

Showman Subhash Ghai's discovery of Mahima Chaudhary in his 'Pardes' isn't doing very well in her career these days. Despite this, she is not out though she may be down. Our team met with her recently and asked her about her future career prospects. She said, " I am very much satisfied." Referring to her lean phase in career, she wondered that she is not alone to blame . Even excellent actors like Sushmita Sen and Akshaye Khanna haven't got from the industry what they deserved. However, she is happy that her performance in Sahara One's 'Filmstar' has been widely acclaimed. She added, "Today cinema is not confined to big banners only . Even others are making nice movies." In this context, she has claimed to have six small budget movies in her kitty. Anyway, Mahima is keeping her career a long distance away from her personal affairs. Yes, we men love matters.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2005 11:50 PM | Show all posts
Craze for Bips' glimpse

Bipasha Basu is known for her bold and sexy image in films. However, we realized that she is a crowd puller too. Recently, she visited a jewelry showroom in the crowded market of west Delhi. First, she came several hours late, then showed her face and spoke " Namastay Dilli ". No sooner the crowds tried to have a glance at her than they found that she had already left the place. Our team found even children crying to have a glimpse of their Bips aunty.

[ Last edited by  Gadis_Venus at 5-9-2006 04:52 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2005 11:53 PM | Show all posts
Priyanka on exposure

Priyanka Chopra is not opposed to sex per se. She believes that sex doesn't lie in the exposure of one's skin by wearing scant clothes. Sex lies in one's eyes. The need is to express and feel it. She says she began with 'Andaaz' and 'The Hero' . There was a lot more than romance in these movies. Again, this is not necessary that an actor should begin his or her career with a love story. She has signed a Karan Johar movie that will launch in December this year. Incidentally, Priyanka has to compete with Lara Dutta in this movie too. Being a poet at heart, Priyanka finds time to put her sentiments into writing. These make her poetry ; some time written in joy and sometime in tense moments.

[ Last edited by  Gadis_Venus at 5-6-2007 01:48 PM ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 15-10-2005 11:59 PM | Show all posts
Priyanka glad to be back after being stranded

Priyanka Chopra is glad to be back home, especially after she was forced to spend a harrowing night at Delhi airport because her flight could not land here.

Priyanka was shooting with Hrithik Roshan in Malaysia for Krissh and had got two days off. Both rushed back to India only to be stranded midair after their plane could not land because a grounded Sahara plane was blocking the runway at Mumbai airport on October 9 evening.

Recalling the incident Priyanka shudders, "It was a nightmare. Here I was in Mumbai for just two days with a million appointments and story sessions lined up. The last thing I could afford was to be hovering over Mumbai for nearly an hour. Then suddenly we were told that the flight couldn't land. So we were flown off to Delhi.

"Can you imagine? We had to spend nearly the whole night in Delhi airport and then catch an early morning flight back to Mumbai. I hope I never have to go through something like this again. Fortunately Duggu (Hrithik) and his dad were with me. They looked after me so well. Otherwise can you imagine being stranded in Delhi airport on my own?"

In fact that's exactly what would've happened as per the original plan.

"Duggu wasn't supposed to come back with me. He decided to give wife Suzanne a surprise. Thank god for his last-minute decision to come back. I don't know what I'd have done otherwise," Priyanka said while recounting her experience.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2005 12:05 AM | Show all posts
BIPS TRIMS DESPITE AALOO-BHAAT

Bipasha Basu is on the top again as she has reduced her weight by as much as thirteen kilos in the recent past. She says that the weight loss hasn't affected her look, and she is as sexy as before. Thus, she is ready for the shoot of her next 'Corporate' of director Madhur Bhandarkar. His movie has excited her a lot . Bips was recently in her home town Delhi where she got he school and college education. She remembers her childhood very well that she spent in the Capital; the city's open environment, wide roads and lush green colonies.

" I don't care for my image . I wish the role to be a nice one though ." Bips alias Boni says that she likes aaloo-bhaat ( potatoes and rice). Referring to the query about the secret of her beauty, she says, " I am very particular about skin cleaning. I try to avoid sweating on the face. I believe in light make-up except during the shooting." To drink a lot of water is her fitness mantra. "Drinking enough water is the secret of my fitness, besides workouts."

[ Last edited by Gadis_Venus at 17-11-2005 09:52 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-10-2005 12:12 AM | Show all posts
Sunny awaits good script

The ever-dependable macho man of Hindi film industry is hoping for a good script that could justify his talent. Sunny's only directorial venture 'Dillagi' which was also a comeback vehicle for his younger brother Bobby bombed. In the wake of the Bhagat Singh mania, he even produced '23rd March 1931 Shaheed'. However, this too like Bhagat Singh film crashed at the box office. Sunny has always tried for a compatible on screen chemistry with his younger brother Bobby but has failed. He now awaits some narrative and author- backed script that could accommodate him, his father Dharmendra and his brother Bobby. Sunny has been a long war-horse that has survived for more than two decades and according to him his best is yet to come.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2005 12:19 AM | Show all posts
Kareena-Shahid in 'Chalo Dildar Chalo'

After Satish Kaushik's 'Milenge Milenge', today's hot pair of Kareena Kapoor and Shahid Kapoor, has signed Pritish Nandy's 'Chalo Dildar Chalo'. Rohan Sippy will direct it. Rohan has earlier directed 'Kuch Na Kaho', starring Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan.

Kareena Kapoor & Shahid Kapoor

[ Last edited by  Gadis_Venus at 5-6-2007 01:50 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2005 12:27 AM | Show all posts
Shahid and Katrina have the best Lips in India

Ok, we have had awards in numerous categories. But ever heard of the 慚ost Beautiful Lips Award

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2005 12:30 AM | Show all posts
Lara sizzles with Bobby

Sexy and seductive Lara Dutta will shake a leg with Punjab da Puttar (son of Punjab) Bobby Deol in 'Bardasht'. Lara is simply one of the hottest chic on the bloc as she proves her worth in E.Niwas's 'Bardasht'. Bobby and Lara have danced spectacularly with grace in the last song of the film that was picturised recently. Lara is playing a lawyer in the film, which promises to be a thriller. The other star cast includes Tara Sharma, Ritesh Deshmukh and Rahul Dev.

Lara Dutta & Bobby Deol

[ Last edited by  Gadis_Venus at 5-6-2007 01:54 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2005 12:38 AM | Show all posts
Malkit sings for Ash-Vivek

Picture perfect Aishwarya Rai and Vivek Oberoi are going to dance their way to the bhangra beats of Malkit Singh. The boisterous Bhangra singer Malkit Singh is already a rage in India and England as that one of his pop numbers "Tutak Tutak" is still hot favorite among the pop genre. Malkit has recorded two upbeat and trendy bhangra numbers for Gurinder Chaddha's 'Bride and Prejudice'. These two songs are going to be choreographed within a month. Gurinder and Vivek are already excited as they expect these numbers to be a smash hit.

Aishwarya Rai

Vivek Oberoi

[ Last edited by  Gadis_Venus at 28-4-2006 05:47 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2005 12:41 AM | Show all posts
Aishwarya enjoys shooting for international project

Aishwarya Rai is in Europe shooting for The Last Legion, her first international project in which she does not play an Indian character, and she's having a great time.

Seldom has Aishwarya sounded happier. Her tinkling laughter rings loud and clear over the phone line from Slovakia where she's now shooting for the last lap of the film.

She's gung-ho about her co-stars Colin Firth and Ben Kingsley. "They're wonderful actors and terrific friends. I'm having the time of my life."

Her happiness has also a lot to do with the way the shooting of The Last Legion has gone. "We've completed a truly exhausting and exhilarating schedule in Tunisia. And now we've moved to Slovakia. You know, it was warm in Tunisia - actually very hot. And now, right after that, it's freezing cold in Slovakia. I guess I'm trapped in an aura of extremism," Aishwarya said.

Is it worthwhile to brave the vagaries of the weather in strange lands? "Of course it is! It's all so strange and new and exciting. And yet so familiar. I've always worked with units where I'm totally at home. Even away from home I'm lucky to feel so relaxed."

Aishwarya has worked with foreign units before, mainly in Gurinder Chaddha's Bride & Prejudice and Chadha's husband's Mistress of Spices where the entire unit was composed of foreigners. Now it is The Last Legion.

"True. But you know me. I don't differentiate from one unit to another, or between one language and another. For me working with Rituparno Ghosh in Bengali was as important as doing an English-language film. Both demand and get an equal amount of my attention."

"But you know what? I'm homesick. I'm looking forward to returning home when I start work on Umrao Jaan."

From the sword-wielding medieval European warrior in The Last Legion to the courtesan in Umrao Jaan is quite a leap.

"Oh, I enjoy taking leaps into the unknown," Ash laughs.

Aishwarya's current assignments are: Jagmohan Mundhra's Provoked; Paul Berges' The Mistress Of Spices; Doug Lefler's The Last Legion; JP Dutta's Umrao Jaan; Sanjay Gadhvi's Dhoom 2; Ashutosh Gowariker's Jodha-Akbar and Raj Kumar Santoshi's Samna.

[ Last edited by  Gadis_Venus at 8-12-2006 11:44 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2005 12:50 AM | Show all posts
FARDEEN: CLOSE TO DAD'S HEART

Feroz Khan's only "Jaanasheen' (means close to heart) son Fardeen Khan is one of the hottest sensations of pop genre. This "Provogue" brand ambassador has Adonis looks to steal every young girl's heart. Fardeen has indeed one of the biggest female fans' following in the country. It was rather low-key affair for Fardeen when he made debut in his dad's film 'Prem Agan' which proved disaster for him. After this it has been a long travel for him as today he finds himself in the cadre of top slot actors. After prolonged hibernation of more than five years, Feroz has returned with 'Jaanasheen', which showed Fardeen in different shades. Fardeen was presented as Super bike Champion in 'Jaanasheen' as he was surrounded with sexy sirens-- Celina and Pinky Hirwani. Fardeen was earlier termed as "Chocolate Lover Boy" who can run and dance around trees.

Now he pounces back with meaningful roles that can offer him strong foothold in the industry though . Among his major forthcoming projects are Govind Nihalani's 'Dev' in which he plays quick-witted lawyer. The film has offered him strong exposure as an actor as he settles scores with lawbreakers. Fardeen is playing an offbeat character in Ken Ghosh's next project. In Madhur Bhanderkar's 'Jail', Fardeen plays a prisoner who fights for justice. Fardeen believes in experimenting with different characters as he feels himself to be typecast and bored by doing similar roles. It will be a dream come true for him if he is offered with films like 'Lagaan' and 'The Rising', as he has quest of acting in period films. According to Fardeen, his father has played a major role in shaping his career, and hopes that one day he could match his father's star status.

Fardeen Khan

[ Last edited by  Gadis_Venus at 5-6-2007 01:56 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2005 12:52 AM | Show all posts
MAHIMA: MISS DEPENDABLE

The "Pardes" girl Mahima Chaudhry is not having the best of times but certainly she is one of the most dependable actresses of Bollywood. Mahima's recent cameo performance in J.P.Dutta's 'L.o.C' has been appreciated as she was paired opposite Manoj Bajpai. Mahima hopes for better results in Raman Kumar's 'Sarhad Par' as this is also a war epic. Mahima will be playing Sanjay Dutt's sister in the film. Chandrachur Singh will be playing romantic lead opposite Mahima Chaudhry. It will be third film for Mahima in which she is working with Sanjay Dutt. Mahima's earlier two films were 'Daag-The Fire' and 'Kurukshetra'. Both films did average business as Mahima was appreciated in both of them.

Mahima is also working in Bhatt's camp as she is doing Tanuja Chandra's 'Vaasta'. The story revolves around popular actress played by Mahima. The story deals with the love-hate relationship of the actress with her life and profession. Tanuja Chandra's films have been women oriented as her earlier films like 'Sangharsh' and 'Dushman' depicted the rage and revenge of women in true colors. Mahima will be having the role of her life as it the film explores the ambitious state of woman's mind. Mahima also did cameo appearances in 'Tere Naam' and 'Baaghban'. This doesn't mean that she is left with insignificant roles as she may pounce back with surprises. Mahima is busy with the shooting for 'Hum Do Hamara Ek' opposite Govinda and Raveena Tandon. Forthcoming films of Mahima include 'Tere Pyar Ki Kasam', 'Dhaal', 'Panchhi' and 'Mastana'. Mahima hopes for big innings with these promising projects.

[ Last edited by  Gadis_Venus at 5-9-2006 05:00 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-10-2005 12:55 AM | Show all posts
Sridevi's comeback

The reigning Bollywood Queen of 80's and 90's Sridevi is in limelight again. The beautiful actress who married to prominent film producer Boney Kapoor is making small screen debut in 'Malini Iyer'. It will be a fun loving T.V.serial in which Sridevi will play the lead role of Malini Iyer. After Karisma Kapoor, Sridevi is making a valiant attempt on the small screen. 'Malini Iyer' will be telecast on Sahara Manoranjan. This will be her home production, which is targeted at family viewers. Major parts of the serial were shot in Film City, Mumbai. Satish Kaushik has directed the serial and his assistant Nikhil directs some episodes. The star cast of the serial includes Mahesh Thakur, Hemant Pandey, Vinay Pathak and Kamaal Malik. Sahara Manoranjan T.V.channel is also promoting another serial in which Hema Malini will play a double role. The serial is titled as 'Kamini-Damini', which will be produced by B. R. Teleproductions.

[ Last edited by  Gadis_Venus at 5-9-2006 05:04 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2005 12:58 AM | Show all posts
Mobile helps Priyanka

Priyanka Chopra, a relatively new entrant into the film industry, feels that her mobile phone is a sign of the popularity of a cine artiste. She discovered this when she started receiving calls on her mobile following the success of her movie 'Andaaz'. Now, her fans have been inquiring from her about her new film ventures. Has the mobile any connection with the success of a star? But who knows better than Priyanka. She is learnt to have earned an hefty some of ten million Indian rupees in a short time from her new assignments in Rajiv Rai's 'Asambhav', Sanjay Gupta's 'Plan' and Vikram Bhatt's untitled movie.

[ Last edited by  Gadis_Venus at 5-9-2006 05:06 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2005 01:02 AM | Show all posts
SECOND LEAD FOR SHAMITA

The sister of dusky Shilpa Shetty,Shamita Shetty is finding difficult to get into cadre of leading roles. Shamita is going to play second lead in 'Wajah-The reason to Kill'. Gracy Singh is the leading heroine of the film. Arbaaz Khan will be their co-star. Gautam Adhikari is directing this crime thriller.

[ Last edited by  Gadis_Venus at 5-6-2007 01:57 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2005 01:04 AM | Show all posts
Ajay is "Prithvi Raj Chauhan"

Director Raj Kumar Santoshi has decided to cast Ajay Devgan in the lead role of "Prithvi Raj Chauhan". The film will be a love story based on relationship between the 12th century King Prithvi Raj Chauhan and his love Sanyukta. Beautiful Aishwarya is being considered for the role of Sanyukta. After 'The Legend of Bhagat Singh' it will be the second historical character for Ajay Devgan.

[ Last edited by  Gadis_Venus at 5-9-2006 05:14 PM ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 08:05 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.212205 second(s), 38 queries .