Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: iansuryani

gossip artis HOLLYWOOD~BOLLYWOOD~MALAYWOOD

Close [Copy link]
Gadis_Venus This user has been deleted
Post time 10-10-2005 04:55 PM | Show all posts
AB Corp's public issue soon

Superstar Amitabh Bachchan has expressed his happiness that his production house AB Corporation is free from any debt, and will soon enter into the capital market to raise funds. When asked Big B said that his corporation would soon be outside the BIFR, meaning that it would no more be among sick companies. However he was unable to fix a date for entering into the public issue.

[ Last edited by Gadis_Venus at 7-1-2006 06:57 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-10-2005 04:57 PM | Show all posts
SOHA'S FIRST SHOT

Soha Ali Khan, the proud sister of spunky Saif Ali Khan has shot her first schedule. Soha is playing the lead role in Yash Chopra's untitled film that has Amitabh Bachchan and Hema Malini. Shah Rukh Khan will play romantic lead. Besides, Soha Rani Mukherjee and Preity Zinta are also playing important roles. According to sources, Preity will have more footage in the film, as she has been instrumental last year in two big hits 'Kal Ho Na Ho' and 'Koi Mil Gaya'. Distributors are also considering Preity as the hottest preposition. One wonders how Soha is going to perform under the presence of such bigwigs?

[ Last edited by Gadis_Venus at 7-1-2006 06:58 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 10-10-2005 05:00 PM | Show all posts
Jackie turns lawyer

Mandira Bedi's next move after her home production 'Shaadi Ke Ladoo' is 'Divorce'. Jackie Shroff is playing lawyer in this film. Sonu Sood and Mandira Bedi are playing husband and wife, which is on floors. The film will be released by the end of the year. South Indian musical composer Illyaraja has given the music, and Dev Kohli has written the lyrics.

[ Last edited by  Gadis_Venus at 1-9-2006 05:34 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 10-10-2005 05:02 PM | Show all posts
Preity delighted

The thumping success of 'Kal Ho Na Ho' has given smiles to all the faces especially to the stars in it. Shahrukh, Saif and Preity have given the best performances of their life. While talking to the media Preity felt delighted, an said that it was a day to remember. She presented winners with the costumes of Shahrukh and Saif they wore in the film. Preity also presented her finest costumes to the winners. Preity believes in the love of the common men as they stood by her all the times.

[ Last edited by Gadis_Venus at 7-1-2006 07:01 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 10-10-2005 05:04 PM | Show all posts
John turns real sinner

Pooja Bhatt's 'Paap' might have not done wonders for John Abraham but it has changed her love life. John had a rather lukewarm start as his earlier release 'Aetbar' crashed at the box office. 'Paap' has aggravated his worries as it has made her love interest in real life Bipasha Basu at bay. John has shared some hot scenes with model-turned-actress Udita Goswami. He has even locked lips with her, as it was the demand of the script. According to trade reports, Bipasha was considered for the role but due to some reasons it could not materialize, as Pooja preferred Udita for the lead role. Bipasha was disgruntled with Pooja as she wanted John to abstain himself from the project but he preferred doing it. It was the beginning of their difference as inevitable hot scenes worked catalyst thereafter. Now with the average results of the film things have worsened for John, as it seems he has become a real sinner.

[ Last edited by Gadis_Venus at 7-1-2006 07:02 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 10-10-2005 05:05 PM | Show all posts
Aishwarya disappointed

'Khakee' marked the return of Amitabh in the image of an angry cop but proved a washout for Miss Beautiful Aishwarya. She had a desire of working with gutsy director like Raj Kumar Santoshi but things haven't shaped. Deadly trio (Amitabh, Akshay and Ajay) shared the limelight in the film. Ash was decimated to a showpiece. After getting critically acclaimed for Rituparno Ghosh' 'Choker Bali', 'Khakee' remained a low-key affair for this porcelain beauty. To stay as the reigning queen of the tinsel town she should make positive move as this film has let her down to some extent. After being labeled as the most beautiful woman of the world by international media her eyes are set on Gurinder Chaddha's 'Bride and Prejudice'. This film might put her on the map of international celluloid.

[ Last edited by  Gadis_Venus at 7-4-2006 12:10 PM ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 10-10-2005 05:06 PM | Show all posts
Preity moves toward 'Lakshya'

Lucky mascot of Bollywood Preity Zinta has steps ahead to march forward towards her new 'Lakshya (Aim)'. 'Lakshya' marks the first entry of Hrithik Roshan in 2004. The film also marks the directorial genius of Farhan Akhtar, whose debut 'Dil Chahta Hai' made history at the box office. Leading lady of the film Preity Zinta shares the spotlight with Big B in this war epic. Moreover, this dimple-cheeked actress has been nominated for almost every prestigious award for her acting prowess in 'Kal Ho Na Ho' and 'Koi Mil Gaya'. Preity started the year with a bang as she turned columnist for bbc.com for which she has got accolades. The columns might open visions for the young generation as Preity aims (Lakshya) big for the future.

[ Last edited by Gadis_Venus at 25-2-2006 01:02 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 10-10-2005 05:12 PM | Show all posts
Suniel 'Rakht' for Bipasha

Suniel Shetty's yet another filmmaking attempt materialized in his home productions. The film is titled 'Rakht' that means blood. The oomph queen Bipasha Basu has been signed to play the leading lady in the film. Liquor baron and Rajya Sabha member Vijay Mallya is likely to co-produce this action packed adventure. 'Rakht' brings the deadly triumvirate of 'Rudraksh' - Sanjay Dutt, Suniel Shetty and Bipasha Basu. Suniel began with 'Khel' as a producer but the film bombed at the box office.

Sunil Shetty

Bipasha Basu

[ Last edited by  Gadis_Venus at 5-6-2007 05:07 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-10-2005 04:47 PM | Show all posts
AMRITA RAO: MY CHERISHED DREAMS FULFILLED

Amrita Rao is an innocent entrant in Bollywood with no godfather. Though she cherished the hope to begin with Rajshri Productions known for women centric movies, yet she is happy that she has finally signed a movie with it. Luck favored her inasmuch as she had a hat trick recently. Besides, she has had the privilege to act with with top heroes like Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan and Shaahid Kapoor, the three belonging to three generations!

She has been a success and can look forward to a bright career in future. How else could she play Payal, a behanji type in 'Ishq Vishq', a sensitive Radhika of 'Deewar', a Manwali in 'The Legend of Bhagat Singh' and a Sanjana, a western college girl in 'Main Hoon Na'. This proves that she isn't typecast and can play versatile roles. Her luck has been too strong otherwise how could Raj Kanwar select her for his 'Ab Ke Baras' and Ken Ghosh for his 'Ishq Vishq' through advertisements only.

Similarly, Farah Khan chose her for her tomboyish look for her 'Main Hoon Na' just after watching her dance performance. Amrita is humble but quite clear and strong in her mind. That's why she declined many offers, but accepted Mahesh Manjrekar's ' Life Ho To Aisi' opposite Shaahid Kapoor that's at the final phase of completion. She is choosy; she offered to act in 'Deewar' though for a brief role due to the presence of Amitabh in it. And, she has left an impression on the viewers. Despite a hat trick, she hasn't lost her humility, and still maintains confidence in herself.

Another important feature of Amrita Rao is her distance from exposure even during the present trend of bold and sexy scenes by all and sundry. She doesn't allow the camera to look into her anatomy. She feels uneasy while doing a kissing scene. That's why Farah Khan removed a scene picturizing her lip locking with Zayed Khan. Amrita has proved that to look sexy one need not shed clothes. She doesn't mind exposing herself within a limit, but always tries to avoid scenes that make her uneasy or uncomfortable. We met her recently and chatted with her.

What was your dream before entering films?

I had a cherished desire to act in Rajshri Films. The latter depicts the picture of an " absolute" woman in its movies.

How did you get a Rajshri movie that's the aim before every actress?

It wasn't so easy to get a role in Rajshree Films. First, I was asked to meet Sooraj Barjatya's father Raj Kumar Barjatya. He believes in good dialogue delivery. So, he gives a Hindi book to every actor and then asks to translate it. Initially, I felt uneasy, as I am not too good in Hindi. However, as a whole, it was a good experience for me.

How is your Hindi now?

I have now realized the importance of Hindi. I believe in using Hindi. I am aware of Hinglish that is used by youngsters. I think the new generation likes to use a casual language.

Who have been your heroes?

In the beginning, I acted with Shah Rukh Khan, Bobby Deol, Shaahid Kapoor and Zayed Khan.

Who is your favorite hero?

My favorite hero is Shah Rukh Khan because he gets the best performance out of an actor. Besides, he tries to encourage one to give the best performance.

Do you feel any change in yourself since you joined films?

My experience in the industry has matured me. The industry has taught me religious harmony. Perhaps, Bollywood is the only place where there is no discrimination of any sort. I feel that the film industry is like a big family.

How come an attractive and self-confident girl like you has remained single?

My life is just like a blank paper. I haven't come across anyone in my life whom I may make my life partner.

What are you looking for in your life partner?

Looks don't matter for me. However, he should possess a strong personality.

What are your forthcoming movies?

Besides Rajshri films, I have on hand movies of directors like John Mathew, Mahesh Manjrekar, Indra Kumar and E. Niwas.

[ Last edited by  Gadis_Venus at 5-6-2007 05:07 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2005 04:49 PM | Show all posts
Urmila acting in Benegal's 'Chamki'

The discovery and one time favorite of Hindi director-filmmaker Ram Gopal Verma, Urmila Matondkar who is starring in Anupam Kher's recently released 'Maine Gandhi Ko Nahin Maara', has told that she is currently doing Shyam Benegal's 'Chamki'. Is she shifting to serious movies now? She has said ," I wish to do comedies now after doing serious movies. I have had enough of tragedies, I want to make people laugh. In fact, I wish to do a 'Padosan' type of a comedy."

Urmila Matondkar

[ Last edited by  Gadis_Venus at 5-6-2007 05:09 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2005 05:08 PM | Show all posts
Kareena in Tips Film

Tips Industries is getting momentum as it has proposed many projects this year. Among them two major projects have Kareena Kapoor in the lead role. Director Ken Ghosh who directed 'Fida' has the pairing of Shahid Kapoor with Kareena Kapoor. The other film is been directed by director-duo Abbas- Mastan that will be a crime thriller with Vivek Oberoi playing lead role opposite Kareena.

[ Last edited by  Gadis_Venus at 5-6-2007 05:10 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2005 05:10 PM | Show all posts
URMILA'S DISSENT WITH RAMU

Urmila Matondkar is still the reigning queen of the RGV (Ram Gopal Verma) camp but this time she has something serious against him. RGV's last release 'Ek Hasina Thi' did average business besides the fact that the treatment was different and it was a musicless show. Urmila regrets that Ramu didn't provide adequate publicity, and it could be one reason for the film's average show. According to her, Ramu didn't spend enough money on the promotion. There was no big function in major trade centers. The film's success is largely due to the immaculate direction of debutante director Srinivas Raghavan and the acting brilliance of Urmila. The Ramu camp has already opened doors for actresses like Antara Mali and Sameera Reddy, but Urmila is still in top position. Urmila's acting genius has been instrumental in RGV's success in 'Rangeela', 'Bhoot' and 'Ek Hasina Thi'.

Urmila Matondkar

[ Last edited by Gadis_Venus at 14-1-2006 06:30 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2005 05:13 PM | Show all posts
VIVEK OBEROI ON ROAD TO SUCCESS

The brawny, aggressive and emotional Chandu of 'Company' Vivek Oberoi has matured into the big league of actors. Following the legacy of his actor father Suresh Oberoi he has blossomed into this tinsel town. His work speaks volume of his talent in films like "Saathiya", "Dum", "Road" and "Company". His debut film "Company" has the truckloads of acting talents but still Vivek made mark with his presence. His theatrical affluence and acting prowess fetched him "Best Debutant" and "Best Supporting Actor" awards. Vivek's on screen brilliance with her co-stars have given him extra edge of being a lover boy despite the fact he shot into limelight with an action hero image.

This wonder boy is working with stalwarts like Subhash Ghai and Mani Ratnam. The prize catch of his career being Subhash Ghai's period epic "Kisna" that has Vivek in the lead role. No wonder that Salman Khan is also working in his home production with similar theme and title. Vivek's off screen and on screen chemistry with Aishwarya Rai in Sameer Karnik's "Kyun Ho Gaya Na" might open new chapters in his life. His comical genius will be tried and tested in this film as he shares romantic vibes with Ash. The icing on the cake is the presence of Superstar Amitabh Bachchan in the film as Vivek considers him "God".

The film industry was shocked when he met with an accident on the sets of Mani Ratnam's 'Yuva'. But his never say die attitude brought him back as he shot full swing for "Masti". Vivek is changing his gears in this - filled comedy as he shares spotlight with Aftab Shivdasani and Ritesh Deshmukh. With such plethora of talent and priceless films in his kitty this wonder boy is heading fast and furious to the road to success.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2005 05:14 PM | Show all posts
DIYA MIRZA: WAITING FOR SUCCESS

Diya Mirza is among the lucky beauty queens that marched gallantly in the marquee of Bollywood. Diya made way through `Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein' but unfortunately couldn't find strong foothold in the industry as her films fell like ninepins. Diya tried different in `Tehzeeb' as she played the mentally challenge sister of Urmila. The film sank without a trace as this attempt went futile. Going by the numerology norms she changed the alphabetic arrangements of her name from "Diya" from "Dia". Diya awaits opportunities in the shape of films like Aishwarya's `Hum Dil De Chuke Hain Sanam' or Sushmita's `Biwi No.1' that can justify her acting prowess. Diya's forthcoming films include Deepak Ramsay's `Koi Mere Dil Mein Hai' opposite Priyanshu Chatterjee and Rakesh Bapat, `Pratekshaa' opposite Jimmy Shergill, Neeraj Vohra's `Dil Sachha Chehra Jhootha' and Padam Kumar's '35 M.M'. She is optimistic about her success, as there is a line up of ten films for her.

It has been a hectic schedule for her as she works rigorously for her assignments. She expresses her delight, as many of her projects are start to finish projects. Despite strings of flops she still remains a hot preposition for many producers. In Amol Shedge's `Sambhav' she plays the role of a traumatized girl who experiences horrendous incidents in her life. There are emotional phases in the film as the girl struggles to make things happen her way. Diya opted out of `Padam Shri Laloo Prasad Yadav' as Mahesh Manjrekar has shelved the project. It is believed that Mahesh is making a "bold" film. This might be a low phase in her brief career but she will definitely pounced back with panache.

[ Last edited by  Gadis_Venus at 8-12-2006 11:09 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2005 05:15 PM | Show all posts
KARAN NATH: IN SEARCH OF IDENTITY

Bollywood's new crops of actors are going through an identity crisis, as they are unable to prove themselves. Every Friday there are fresh faces, but few survive the heat and dust of competition. Karan Nath, son of Madhuri's secretary - Rikku Rakesh Nath, is going through a turbulent phase. He is yet to prove his worth in the film industry. He began his career on a grim note with 'Paagalpan'. It was followed by 'Yeh Dil Aashiqana', 'SSShhh..' and recently released 'L.o.C- Kargil'. 'Tum- A Dangerous Obsession' by Aruna Raje has him in gray shades as its release is expected by the end of this month. His best performance so far is in 'SSShhh..'- a murder mystery in which he has played the character of a mysterious killer who traumatizes the heroine through wild ways. In 'Tum - A Dangerous Obsession' he is playing the character of a photographer (Jatin Pandey) who loves his girl friend very much, but falls for the charm of an elderly married woman played by Manisha Koirala.

The film explores the physical chemistry between the man and the woman as he has shared some hot scenes with Nataneya Singh and Manisha Koirala. Hailing from cinematic background his parental attributes to the film industry are tremendous. His mother is a scriptwriter as she has scripted 'Saajan' that has the fabulous star cast of Madhuri Dixit, Sanjay Dutt and Salman Khan. Karan's elder sister is associated with the film direction department whereas his father looks after the home production. According to him, 'Tum' is a situational drama but it is enriched with all the ingredients of a perfect entertainer. He hopes to be identified with the character he has played in the film. Karan Nath's forthcoming films are with Ken Ghosh, Vikram Bhatt, Anees Bazmee and Sunil Agnihotri. He feels that these films will give him an image. He is also planning to do some mature and bold films, as these types of films are becoming a rage.

[ Last edited by  Gadis_Venus at 1-9-2006 05:36 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2005 05:16 PM | Show all posts
LUCKY DIP FOR BOBBY

Bobby's last year proved rather barren and lifeless. His lucky dip at the box office begins with Time's 'Kismat'. After a string of flops Bobby starts fresh this year with 'Kismat'. It's a coincidence that she is paired with Priyanka Chopra who happens to be Sunny Deol's co-star in Time's 'The Hero'. Bobby plays an extrovert who wants to marry stage dancer Priyanka. The music of the film has already rocked the market. Bobby has one more surprise in the mould of his next action flick 'Bardaasht' in which he is having a daredevil look. This E.Niwas film is a story about two brothers who fall for the same girl much like that of 'Dillagi'. Lara Dutta is the lucky one playing opposite to him. The film is expected to hit theatres by the end of the year.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-10-2005 05:18 PM | Show all posts
Manisha's unfulfilled dream

Manisha's weird has cost her many things including many deserving projects. Manisha was to play the character of late former Prime minister of India Indira Gandhi in a film directed by Nitin Kenni. She got herself into the skin of character. But it seems it will remain dream for her. Congressmen have filed a petition in the Mumbai High Court against the film. Manisha studied the character to her maximum capacity through speeches and videos of late Prime minister. However, it is learnt that no financer is ready to invest money in this film. Manisha's dream of playing late Indira Gandhi looks like an unfulfilled dream.

[ Last edited by Gadis_Venus at 7-1-2006 07:04 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2005 05:21 PM | Show all posts
Salman in Padmalaxmi's film

Sexy seductress of triumvirate in Ayesha Shroff's 'Boom' Padmalaxmi has decided to produce film with the help of her lover Salman Rushdie. She has cast Salman Khan in the lead role. The name of director is yet not decided as the film is expected to be bold. According to Padmalaxmi, the film is about a young and beautiful girl who marries an old man for money and wealth. The lead role will be played either by Lara Dutta or Bipasha Basu.

Salman Khan

[ Last edited by  Gadis_Venus at 5-6-2007 05:11 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2005 05:29 PM | Show all posts
Ajay-Tanisha in 'Tango Charlie'

Tanisha's insatiable desire of working with her sister's husband has been fulfilled. Kajol's husband Ajay Devgan will be playing opposite Tanisha in a patriotic theme movie 'Tango Charlie'. The film will be directed by Mani Shanker of the '16 December' fame. This Nitin Manmohan production will have Bobby Deol as another hero.

Ajay Devgan

Tanisha

[ Last edited by  Gadis_Venus at 1-9-2006 05:37 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2005 05:31 PM | Show all posts
Diya and Dino together

Cute looking damsel Diya Mirza and handsome hunk were shooting in Switzerland for Padam Kumar's 'Kabhi Bhi Kahi Bhi'. They have been paired for the first time in the film. Besides them models Sheetal Malhar and Ashish Chaudhry are doing major roles in the film. The film is likely to be released in the middle of the year.

Diya Mirza

[ Last edited by  Gadis_Venus at 5-6-2007 05:13 PM ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
Dividen KWSP 2023 5.4% dan 5.5%
AbahmungDividen KWSP 2023 5.4% dan 5.5%
Views : 1718 Replies : 0
Emma Maembong mohon maaf, tersilap langkah 'voice note' Ruhainies isu Bella Astillah
YgBenarEmma Maembong mohon maaf, tersilap langk
Views : 7791 Replies : 115
Tragedi Helikopter Terhempas Diketawakan Warga Singapura
beggTragedi Helikopter Terhempas Diketawakan
Views : 17796 Replies : 113
Hanya cakap "apa khabar" sudah dapat kerja...  pempengaruh Imran Bard kata kita terlalu mengagung orang luar seperti Korea berbanding layanan mereka terhadap orang kita.Anda setuju?
YgBenarHanya cakap "apa khabar" sudah dapat ker
Views : 8980 Replies : 62
Mari Tepek Gif Picture V.7
tariMari Tepek Gif Picture V.7
Views : 54968 Replies : 2755
Belum masanya Malaysia laksana aturan waktu kerja fleksibel
ultra78Belum masanya Malaysia laksana aturan wa
Views : 6359 Replies : 25
Restoran Kantan Datin Isma
AngelFreakyAFRestoran Kantan Datin Isma
Views : 18022 Replies : 90
Elia Jejari Runcing
friedfishsoupElia Jejari Runcing
Views : 86188 Replies : 307
Lelaki 45 tahun ada lebih RM1 juta KWSP cetus inspirasi
ultra78Lelaki 45 tahun ada lebih RM1 juta KWSP
Views : 21722 Replies : 166
FATTAH FAZURA FATIMA bergandingan dalam drama HERO SEORANG CINDERELLA 2.0
FORUMCARIIIFATTAH FAZURA FATIMA bergandingan dalam
Views : 281866 Replies : 9530

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 03:27 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.568534 second(s), 41 queries .