Reply  majohan

Alahai menyimpang jauh kita...
sellie003 Post at 30-3-2011 16:19

i baru je jumpa dua gambar yg lagi lama
tapi bagi i dua gambar hitam putih ni jauh lagi smart dan cun

Use magic Report

Post time 31-3-2011 08:03 AM | Show all posts
Reply 702# majohan

Zaman bapa kita muda dulu nih... hitam putih gambar....

Use magic Report

Post time 31-3-2011 02:08 PM | Show all posts
hensem gak die nie mse mude...

Use magic Report

Post time 31-3-2011 03:52 PM | Show all posts
Reply 704# sue87

ensem mana pun org dah p la

Use magic Report

Post time 31-3-2011 10:18 PM | Show all posts
ak suke tol korg bincg psl retis tvb nih.. sbnrnye dh lama xlayan retis tvb nih

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 17-6-2011 10:37 AM | Show all posts
Cecilia Chung Attempts To Save Marriage By Flying To Malaysia With Two Sons.

14.06.2011 | Author: admin | Posted in Nicholas Tse 謝霆鋒 and Cecilia Cheung 張柏芝

Cecilia Cheung (張栢芝)and Nicholas Tse’s (謝霆鋒)marriage experienced a dramatic change, with the pair contemplating divorce currently. Facing a marriage breakdown, Cecilia was eager to seek the forgiveness of her husband. Since Nic was filming The Viral Factor "逆戰" in Kuala Lumpur, Cecilia secretly flew Malaysia with two sons, Lucas and Quintus yesterday. Perhaps Cecilia was ready to kneel on the ground before Nic to beg for forgiveness, hoping that Nic will soften his heart due to their two sons! Allegedly, Cecilia was staying at her father’s house in Malaysia, quietly waiting for the right opportunity to approach Nic.

Since her friendly photo collaboration with ex-flame Edison Chen (陳冠希), Cecilia’s 5-year marriage with Nic soured. Allegedly, Nic’s $500 million net worth was wrung dry by Cecilia. He was extremely upset with Cecilia and did not celebrate her birthday in May together. Cecilia thrust her old trick at Nic by threatening to divorce. Unfortunately, Nic made a painful decision and agreed to Cecilia’s divorce request.

After Nic agreed to her divorce request, Cecilia panicked.  She decided to bring Lucas and Quintus to Malaysia to reconcile her marriage with Nic. She hoped that Nic will abandon his divorce request for the sake of the children.

Since Cecilia did not want to affect the filming progress of The Viral Factor and anger Nic, she did not stay at the Hilton Hotel in Kuala Lumpur, where Nic was staying. Cecilia took temporary residence at her father’s house in Kuala Lumpur instead. Three years ago, Cecilia’s father moved to Kuala Lumpur and opened a local restaurant and entertainment company. Since then, Cecilia and her father’s relationship grew distant. Due to Cecilia’s marital strife with Nic and her need for her family’s support, recently she grew closer with her father again.

Nicholas Tse Protected by Bodyguards

Nic was prepared for Cecilia’s arrival in Malaysia. He hired several bodyguards to prevent Cecilia from approaching him. Perhaps Cecilia could only wait quietly for the opportunity to approach Nic at his hotel room, apologize to her husband, and talk frankly about the state of their marriage.

Each time Cecilia did something wrong in the past, she would wait for Nic to calm down after his initial anger. She would apologize and ask forforgiveness. The soft-hearted Nic forgave Cecilia each time. Despite Cecilia’s shattering nude photo scandal with Edison Chen (陳冠希) in 2008, Nic forgave her after Cecilia knelt on the ground asking for forgiveness. Unfortunately, Cecilia pushed the stakes too far this time, causing Nic to feel there was no turning point and clinched his decision to end their marriage.

Reporters contacted Nic’s parents, Patrick Tse (謝賢)and Deborah Dik (狄波拉), who did not provide comments regarding Cecilia and Nic’s marriage. Nic’s EEG manager, Mani Fok (霍汶希), said there were no new developments.

Cecilia Cheung Joins Media Asia to Become Colleagues with Edison Chen

In addition, the newspaper reported yesterday that Cecilia will be signing a 3-year contract with Media Asia at a price of $100 million (HKD). Cecilia reached an agreement with Media Asia and will officially sign the contract shortly. Since Edison Chen works for Media Asia, Cecilia will become colleagues with Edison and there will be greater the opportunities for collaboration. Media Asia’s boss, Peter Lam (林建岳), was reluctant to respond to allegations about the contract agreement with Cecilia. However, Mr. Lam did confirm that Cecilia was at Media Asia earlier to discuss a new film script.

Source: Appledaily
Translated by: JayneStars

Use magic Report

Post time 17-6-2011 10:50 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by sutera-ungu at 17-6-2011 10:51

Reply 707# sellie003

Cecilia ni cuma berlakon dlm movie kan ?   paling suka sebuag movie dia yg lama,  sgt sedih citer tu

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-6-2011 11:03 AM | Show all posts
Reply  sellie003

Cecilia ni cuma berlakon dlm movie kan ?   paling suka sebuag movie dia y ...
sutera-ungu Post at 17-6-2011 10:50

Yup, selalu berlakon movie... laki dia ada drama yg pukul 7.00 mlm tu...nicholas tse tuh....

Use magic Report

Post time 17-6-2011 11:23 AM | Show all posts
Nicholas Tse Has Filed For Divorce

15.06.2011 | Author: tvbstarbiz | Posted in Nicholas Tse 謝霆鋒 and Cecilia Cheung 張柏芝

(old image)

The actor has reportedly agreed on divorce, and a lawyer’s letter was sent to Cecilia Cheung

The five-year marriage between Nicholas Tse and Cecilia Cheung is officially over.

The actor, who was said to have met his lawyers last week, has agreed to divorce Cecilia. She, in turn, received a rude shock when served the divorce papers.

Early last month, Cecilia, in a flurry of text message exchanges, was said to have threatened to divorce Nicholas. Nicholas, who is currently busy filming The Viral Factor in Kuala Lumpur, called her bluff, consulted his lawyers and has now agreed to the divorce.

Mani Fok, Nicholas's manager, has yet to respond to this, while the actor's assistant said, "I don't know."

Recently, netizens dug up yet another rumour that circulated in 2008 when Cecilia was embroiled in the photo scandal with Edison Chen. It was said that the Tse family then suspected that Lucas, the couple's elder son, may not be Nicholas's biological son and they had even sent him for a DNA test to verify who his father is.

Nicholas's father, Patrick Tse, when asked to comment on this rumour, shouted in rage, stating that the rumour is untrue and he will not comment on the matter anymore.

Source: xin.msn
Translated by: sx.k @ AsianFanatics

Use magic Report

Post time 17-6-2011 11:24 AM | Show all posts
Sian anak depa dpt mak pak tak tentu hala camtu... anak diorg dah ler kiut...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-6-2011 12:08 AM | Show all posts
terkejutnye x sgke .. knp bleh cerai

Use magic Report

Post time 27-6-2011 11:32 AM | Show all posts
terkejutnye x sgke .. knp bleh cerai
lonso Post at 18-6-2011 00:08

Tulah pasal...sian anak2 lelaki diorg... masa diorg kawin pun senyap jek...pastu terus nak cerai bagai...rasanya masalah diorg boleh bawa bincangkan..? masalah bini nak kojer?...atau ada benda lain...?

Use magic Report

Post time 27-6-2011 11:33 AM | Show all posts
Make-up Artists Reveals Celebrity Palstic Surgery List....

22.06.2011 | Author: admin | Posted in Other Entertainment News

Artists depend on their looks to make money and take extreme measures to showcase their best side to the public. When certain artists were accused of plastic surgery in the past, they credited make-up artists for their improved looks. While filming program Trendy Master "教主來了" in Thailand, renowned Taiwanese make-up artist, Ray Chen, shared insight on how people can become more beautiful and revealed a list of Hong Kong and Taiwanese celebrities who had received plastic surgery, which included Raymond Lam (林峯), Huang Xiaoming (黃曉明), Leehom Wang (王力宏), Barbie Xu (徐熙媛), Dee Xu (徐熙娣), Angelababy, Cecilia Cheung (張栢芝), Fan Bingbing (范冰冰), Elva Hsiao (蕭亞軒), Fish Leung (梁靜茹) and Jolin Tsai (蔡依林).

Angelababy Had Extensive Plastic Surgery

With over ten years’ experience as a make-up artist, Ray Chen has worked with Cartier, Piaget, Dior, Agnè s b. and other international brands. He had first-hand contact with artists in their “nude” skin and applied make-up on superstars such as Alan Luo (羅志祥), Lin Chiling (林志玲), Leehom Wang, Bianca Bai, Barbie  Xu, Dee Xu, Lisa S. and Rainie Yang (楊丞琳). Ray identified that Fan Bingbing’s facial features have been enhanced via plastic surgery, “Fan Bingbing received double eyelid surgery and had her chin altered. Currently, many people who are interested in plastic surgery set Fan Bingbing’s face as their ideal target.”

Ray continued, “Fish Leong’s eyes, nose and chin were altered. Angelababy had the most extreme make-over. Whatever features she could alter, Angelababy had already done so. Her [original] face has worn away!”

Currently facing marital strife, Cecilia Cheung was identified by Ray as receiving plastic surgery. “Cecilia received [porcelain veneers] for her teeth and got botox injections. Her breasts are too perfect and do not meet the normal ratio where typically, a woman with big breasts possesses large upper arms as well. Her upper arms are too thin. There are only two possibilities: either breast augmentation or liposuction on her arm.”

Barbie Xu’s Extreme Facial Changes

Currently plagued by rumors of a third party in her marriage with Wang Xiaofei, Barbie Xu received plastic surgery on her face. Ray noted, “Barbie’s face underwent significant changes. This was not achieved through alteration of [facial bone structure] but through botox instead. You can see that when Barbie appears on camera, her face appears ‘frozen.’ This is due to frequent botox injections. Facial bone surgery would require a one-month recovery process, however botox only requires one week.” Ray revealed that Barbie’s face looked dramatically different before and after make-up use. “Each time she applies make-up, she needs to draw two lines around her eyes. Each line needs to be dragged out very long.”

To catch on to the wave, Amei (張惠妹) received injections to alter her chin. Ray said, “Her suddenly pointed chin was achieved through the use of Radiesse shots. Radiesse is considered a relatively hard dermal filler, providing better, long-lasting support.”

Raymond Lam, Huang Xiao Ming, Leehom Wang Altered Chins

Ray also revealed that Raymond Lam, Huang Xiao Ming, and Leehom Wang also have secrets to hide. Ray commented, “Raymond Lam and Huang Xiao Ming altered their chins. Everyone looks for the same excuse, claiming that they had car accidents previously. How come everyone who has a car accident has a scar on their chin? The same thing happened for Huang Xiao Ming and Leehom Wang in their ‘car accidents.’”  Ray was not against plastic surgery. “It’s not a big deal to get plastic surgery. However, some artists maintain that they never received plastic surgery and claimed to ask doctors to examine them, without willing to produce X-rays; then you know what is happening.”

Elva Hsiao’s Horrifying Face

Ray noted, “For example, Jolin Tsai looked prettier after plastic surgery. On the other hand, Elva Hsiao’s face is quite horrifying after alterations. The top part of her face is quite high and the lower part is also high. Jolin and Elva received the most extensive plastic surgery in the entertainment industry.” Ray referred to the addictive nature of plastic surgery. Perhaps Elva Hsiao, who once admitted receiving double eyelid surgery, may be an example.

Ray noted that numerous artists go on an overseas vacation and appear more beautiful after returning home. Obviously, plastic surgery occurred while they were on vacation. “Make-up artists’ skills are not that magical!” He stressed that when applying make-up for artists who were plastically altered, there was a need to exercise caution [in the pressure used on the face].

Natural Beauties

When asked which artists possessed the most natural beauty, Ray said, “Zhang Ziyi (章子怡)and Patty Hou (佩岑應) should be natural beauties. At most, Michelle Reis (李嘉欣)received injections, so she is considered a natural beauty as well. Mike Ha (賀軍翔)and Jerry Yan (言承旭)look extremely different before and after make-up. In real life, you will not notice them unless they put themselves together nicely.”

Ray Chen’s shattering expose on celebrities who received plastic surgery circulated widely online yesterday. Currently filming with Ray in Thailand, host Lawrence Huang (黃小龍)returned to Hong Kong last night. On the phone, Lawrence said, “I serve as witness that Ray did accept such an interview and he did make those comments.”

Source: Appledaily
Translated by: JayneStars

No tags for this post.        Related posts       
  • No related posts.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-6-2011 04:24 PM | Show all posts
Yup, selalu berlakon movie... laki dia ada drama yg pukul 7.00 mlm tu...nicholas tse tuh....
sellie003 Post at 17-6-2011 11:03

ko lyn x sellie,lame lg agk nye drama tuh..

Use magic Report

Post time 28-6-2011 04:28 PM | Show all posts
rasa2nye bukan kot
celi leila sejak kecik dah pindah ke hkg dan start berlakon dr kanak2  ...
majohan Post at 8-3-2011 16:58

comel leila ni mase kecik2....tp muke dia mmg unik le..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-6-2011 10:47 PM | Show all posts
ko lyn x sellie,lame lg agk nye drama tuh..
zuranura Post at 28-6-2011 16:24

Tak pun...

Use magic Report

Post time 8-7-2011 10:42 AM | Show all posts
Charmaine Sheh Denies Giving Ron Ng An Expensive Watch

07.07.2011 | Author: admin | Posted in Charmaine Sheh 佘詩曼

Currently shooting a series, Charmaine Sheh took off some time to earn some extra money in Macau. She and Kenny Wong were the guests at the watch brand JAQUET DROZ Macau store opening and ribbon cutting ceremony. Wearing a shoulder revealing red dress, Charmaine was in a great mood expressing that she is very satisfied with the price she gets for this event. She said she has a habit of collecting watches and she purchased all of them on her own. However, when she was studying, a guy once bought her watch using his hard worked savings, but she felt it was too expensive and did not accept it. Towards the rumor that she gave an expensive watch to Ron Ng, she nervously said: “You all should research clearly first before saying it!”

A strong ‘gold sucker’, Charmaine said she already has the ‘bread’, so between bread and love, she will definitely choose love. Towards Shirley Yeung and her boyfriend Gregory Lee’s break up, ending the 9 year relationship, Charmaine expressed she feels it’s such a pity. However, when two people break up, there must be a reason. When asked if she had ever experienced someone who pursued her while she already had a boyfriend? She said: “Of course, I have encountered such situation myself, I try my best not to hurt anyone. If two people have problems getting along, it is an issue involving both sides, not just one person.” Asked if she’ll congratulate Shirley for her pregnancy? Charmaine expressed she will not gossip about Shirley’s news, but asked: “Is this true? If so, of course I will congratulate her.” Charmaine said Shirley and her boyfriend had always been faithful, she just hope for them to be happy. She also greatly praised Gregory’s faithfulness.

Also, Kenny Wong is currently shooting The Boxing King with Gregory. Kenny said he does not know Gregory well, and men do not chat about relationships much, but he does sense that Gregory is not in a very good mood. When asked if he’ll worry about his girlfriend leaving, so decide to marry earlier? He said: “I do worry a little. (Gregory is suffering from man’s most pain?) Two people dating, both gets into the relationship, there is no say on who is hurt or more hurt. Break up is a painful and bitter decision, to me it seems so sudden.”

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

Use magic Report

Post time 8-7-2011 10:45 AM | Show all posts
Chris Lai Crowned Dance King, Bone Fractures And Swollen Feet In Exchanged

07.07.2011 | Author: admin | Posted in Other Entertainment News

Earlier Chris Lai and Jack Hui participated in Hunan’s Strictly Come Dancing 3 competition. Chris won first place and second place for Latin dance. In a little over two months, Chris is crowned Dance King, TVB held a celebration for the two winners. Chris said: “I never thought there would be such good results. When I first started I didn’t know how to dance, couldn’t believe I end up getting first place. The whole competition was 11 weeks, I was already injured by the 7th week. There was really blood and sweat in between, danced until my bones fractured, so swollen my shoes didn’t fit anymore. The injuries still haven’t recovered yet, and will have to go in for surgery after I finish shooting ATF Terrorism. (Going to develop in dance?) No, I’m too old!”

Source: On.cc

Use magic Report

Post time 8-7-2011 10:48 AM | Show all posts
Shirley Yeung's Rumored New Lover A Former Diver, Implies Gregory Lee Is Pretending To Be Weak.

07.07.2011 | Author: admin | Posted in Shirley Yeung 楊思琦 and Gregory Lee 李永豪

It has been said Shirley Yeung’s new love interest is her high school classmate Andy Ng, but yesterday a reader exposed Andy is a member of the Beijing diving team and has been with Shirley for 2 years already. Andy often mentions to his friends of his intimate relationship with Shirley, so friends should already know about their relationship long ago. Towards this, Shirley denies to respond.

Also, currently there is other reports of Shirley’s exposed new lover, she can even freely to go in and out of the his house. It turns out that this new lover is not Andy, but is a former representative of Hong Kong on the diving team and is a good friend of Guo Jing Jing. The new lover met Shirley at the Hong Kong Institute of Education and has known her for several years. Accused of being the third party, the former diver laughed: “Of course not! I had dinner with Gregory a few times, we both know the situation! It’s pretty funny! (Is Andy Shirley’s high school classmate?) I don’t know him! (Was he a member of the diving team too?) I don’t know either!”

Other rumors suggest Shirley is over two months pregnant, and the baby’s father is her ex-classmate Andy Ng. Since the rumors started, Shirley has not responded to anything. She and Andy’s “secret interaction” led people to believe she was a two-timer. Yesterday Andy stood up for Shirley and implied someone is pretending to be weak, trying to twist the truth. He told everyone to wait for the announcement of the truth.

Yesterday there were more reports that said Gregory received a text message from his love opponent, “Thank you for looking after Shirley for so many years. From now on I will definitely treat her very well, love and care for her. I hope you will wish us together forever.” In the last several days, Shirley has also been texting Gregory telling him to remain strong and face the situation optimistically, even if she left him, she will still forever love him.

Reporters contacted Shirley yesterday regarding the rumors, but she did not respond. Regarding the news that Shirley is pregnant with the third party Andy, and broke up with Gregory because of that, someone felt pity for Gregory and scolded Shirley and the third party on Weibo.

Gregory accepted [EastWeek] exclusive interview and admitted after Shirley announced one-sided of the break up to the medi, she only sent him a text message afterwards to tell him. The incident happened so suddenly, he couldn’t accept the fact. Although she has a new lover and is rumored pregnant, Gregory expressed: “If she really is pregnant, I am still willing to marry her and raise her baby too.” Regarding the incident, Gregory continues: “I am currently really confused, I don’t know what is happening. I’m afraid someone is trying to influence her, I really want to help her and urge her to stay. However, she has not been answering my calls or replying to my text messages.”

Source: Oriental Daily, Mingpao, EastWeek Issue#410 (Credit: ihktv.com)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

21-5-2024 02:03 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.062407 second(s), 39 queries .