CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 37390|Reply: 173

AT THE DOLPHIN BAY ~ 8TV@ 7AM Starting 9 May

[Copy link]
Post time 8-5-2006 09:40 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Ni aku nampak iklan kat 8TV...jadi aku check kat website dia...cerita ni nak tunjuk pada 9 hb May pukul 4 ptg. Aku dah tengok cerita ni.....bagi aku cerita ni sedap....

Ni lah drama Taiwan yg mula2 aku tengok di ch. 38 Astro ..... dan suka ceritanya.

Drama At The Dolphin Bay dibintangi olih :

ZHANG SHAO HAN - ANGLEA ZHANG

Yi Tian Yu  -  22 years old.
Her mom passed away when she was 4 years old, she was left in front of the door of The Home of Saint Ruo Se. Because when she was little her pronunciation wasn't clear plus her lack of courage and weakness, she would often be bullied by the other children in The Home. So much that she would be made fun of and be called a "bottle cap" which once one picks it up, one would throw it away. Fortunately, she has Ze Ya's protection. She strongly remembers her promise with "Da Da" - to live and pass the days happily. After they grew up, they didn't know that the other person is the "small bottle cap" and "Da Da" that they have been trying to find amongst all these people.

AMBROSE HSU

Xu Ze Ya - 24 years old .
little boy adopted by The Home of Saint Ruo Se. When he was 6 years old, he saw the little girl, 2 years younger than him, "small bottle cap", who just came into The Home being bullied and he stood out protecting her. Under the presence of his grandfather, Xu Ruo Gu, Ze Ya's life has an enormous change. By means of his excellent grades, he graduated early from his school. As his grandfather wished, Ze Ya got into his grandfather's business - Set Television Corporation and became the company's General Manager. His life continues on, just that there is still his promise with "small bottle cap." And when will he know the truth to what he has been seeking for all along? -- "small bottle cap" is Tian Bian!

PENNY LIN WEI JUN

Xu Shan Ni -
Between the 3 good friends, she's the brightest one of all. Fashionable and pretty, bright with intelligence, her number one goal in life is to get married into a rich family and be a young mistress. Believes that money is not everything, but without money, there is nothing. Strives hard to find love. Once she has her eye on an object, she would do everything she can to get it. However the life of the rich family is as deep as that of an ocean. After getting married with Ke Han by every possible means, she discovered how deep this life really is. In order to live happily ever after, one would need to spend an astonishing amount of energy on it. Believes that expensive clothing and extravagant food is a representative for happiness and believes that is what her hard work gets her, for this she doesn't let herself go easy.

WALLACE HUO JIAN HUA

Zhong Xiao Gang -male, 26 years old.
The creative general supervisor at the television station. A talented person with both artistic skills and administrative capabilities that is hard to come by. Is in a relationship with diva status female singer, Chen Man Qing. If it wasn't for the appearance of Ze Ya and Tian Bian, then it could have been that the two of them would have gotten married and became the entertainment circle抯 most noticed couple. But Ze Ya's appearance broke all the rules.

JILL XU JIER ER

Chen Man Ding 24 years old.
Set Television station's diva status female singer. Is in love with Xiao Gang and for Xiao Gang, she has also declined high price offers from other record companies. She acts meekly towards people, but along this meekness there is also a part of strictness that comes with her diva status. She's also willing to help the newcomers. However, when she hears the sound of Tian Bian's singing for the first time, right away she consciously knows that Tian Bian would be the biggest threat to her status and position.

Keempat mereka ini semuanya boleh menyanyi malah telah pun mengeluarkan album mereka sendiri.  Dalam drama ni Ambrose  Hsu tidak berapa fasih berbahasa mandarin, kerana Ambrose berasal dari Hong Kong dan menempah nama di Taiwan. Drama yg menaikkan namanya di Taiwan adalah drama Lavender.

Lagu2 dalam drama ni juga sedap, malah ada diselitkan juga lagu dari korean nyanyian Wax....dan kalau tak salah ada juga lagu Jepun. Sapa2 yg dapat menonton drama ni pada pukul 4 ptg tengoklah.....jgn lepaskan  peluang.

[ Last edited by  isabel at 9-5-2007 11:06 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 8-5-2006 09:48 PM | Show all posts
SUMMARY

Melody of Sequence

Young Ze Ya was the one that first finds the little girl that was standing in front of the door of The Home of Saint Ruo Se. Not long after that the little girl was brought to the head Sister抯 office and then became a member of The Home of Saint Ruo Se.

The little girl was really very dumb. Not only does she not know her own name, but she also doesn't speak very clearly. All the children in The Home would laugh at her, follow the way she speaks behind the back of the Sister, using making fun of her as their way of having fun. They even made a name for her called "small bottle cap" because once a bottle is opened, the bottle cap would be thrown away - its fate is just like that of the little girl. Later this 4 year old "small bottle cap" wetted her bed and was laughed at by the children for a whole day long. Her food was even snatched away and she didn't have anything to eat. Young Ze Ya couldn't continue looking on, this pair of tear-filled, lonely and helpless eyes caused him to be unable to bear it anymore. He stood out and for "small bottle cap" he even got into a fight with the other children. From then on "small bottle cap" is under the protection of the young Ze Ya and is finally not being bullied anymore. "Small bottle cap's" pronunciation is still not too clear, always calling young Ze Ya's name into "Da Da". But young Ze Ya would still understand what she is saying and even accepted the name of "Da Da" as if that is the secret code to the way they communicated with each other

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-5-2006 09:53 PM | Show all posts
SPOILER   ~  FULL SYNOPSIS

A fairytale about two immortal lovers that conquered all. That's how At the Dolphin Bay begins.

We are then shown a flashback of events that took place some 20 years ago. A little girl (Angela Zhang Shao Han) found herself in an orphanage after her mother was killed by a speeding car. Prior to that we are taken to an office and we see her mother begging an old gentleman to take custody of the girl. The old gentleman turned out to be her grandfather and the Chairman of SET TV. He sarcastically told her mother that he did not recognize the girl since she was a lovechild of his son. The girl developed some sort of trauma and avoided speaking to anyone.

It is in this Catholic orphanage where Xu Ce Ya (Ambrose Hsu Shao Yang), who was then known as Tah-Tah and the orphaned girl first see each other as orphaned kids. She came to be known as Siao Pin Kang and was always being teased by other kids because she was afraid to speak, traumatized by the tragic death of her mother. Tah-tah would come to her protection. He swore that they would not be separated from each other, ever.

Later, the old gentleman decided to adopt one of the two kids and he came to pick up the boy. Siao Pin Kang and her dolphin doll were the ones that reminded the boy about her. When he left, Siao Pin-Kang was adopted by another woman who ran a noodle shop by the Dolphin Bay. She was then christened as Tien Pien. She would spend most of her time at an old ship by the Bay with figures of dolphins all around and look at the vast sea in front of her. She would dream of becoming a big star like Mandy Shen Man Qing (Jill Xu Jie Er).

After 20 years, Xu Ce Ya returned from studying in the United States to become the the General Manager of SETTV. It was his grandfather who put this post into his hands, even though his other grandchild Shan Ni (Penny Lin Wei Xin) also aimed at becoming GM. Shan Ni's mother made life difficult for Xu Ce Ya, but his grandfather always had faith in the talent and ability of the boy.

Xu Ce Ya and Tien Pien crossed paths again after 20 years, when Xu Ce Ya happened to be in need of directions one day. Since then, he would visit Tien Pien regularly. She auditioned at SETTV to become the new contract star for the SkyWalk project, together with her idol Mandy Shen Man Qing. She came in late during the day of the auditions but with the help of Xu Ce Ya, she got the part. It seemed that everybody -- Mandy, Shan Ni and even Mandy's boyfriend and talent manager Xiao Kang (Wallace Huo Jian Hua) disliked her.

Xiao Kang trained Tien Pien and through the preparations for the SkyWalk project, he began to get close to her. Because of this, Mandy hired a new talent manager to replace Xiao Kang. Meanwhile, Shan Ni also developed feelings for Xu Ce Ya after he rescued her from a demented fan who plotted to bomb the SETTV studio. Later, Xu Ce Ya and Shan Ni discovered that Tien Pien was the long lost granddaughter and half sister of Shan Ni. They eventually told their grandfather about this, and the grandfather revealed that he really wanted Shan Ni to marry Xu Ce Ya. Much to their disappointment, the grandfather denied Tien Pien and only recognized Shan Ni as his grandchild. Despite this, Xu Ce Ya's true feelings for Tien Pien remained.

Tien Pien's album was a flop. The project was ready to be trashed were it not for Xiao Kang's intervention. The grandfather gave a seven-day extension; if the project failed, they'd scrap it. Xiao Kang brought Tien Pien's album to the streets even if it meant he would lose all the money he earned as a talent manager. Tien Pien sang to people too woo them to buy the album. It seemed a miracle was what Tien Pien and Xiao Kang needed. Indeed it came.

Two foreigners took notice of her voice. Unknown to both Xiao Kang and Tien Pien, these two were actually talent scouts searching for a new commercial model for the product Aqua Aura. While everyone thought Mandy would get the stint, they offered the part to Tien Pien! One thing led to another and almost overnight, Tien Pien became a household name.

Shan Ni was diagnosed with leukemia. She also began feeling sisterly love for Tien Pien. Because of the grandfather's arrangement for Tien Pien to live with them and Shan Ni's sickness, Xu Ce Ya decided to marry her. The wedding did not push through. Shan Ni fainted during the ceremony and she was rushed to the hospital. Tien Pien offered to serve as a donor for the bone marrow Shan Ni needed to survive, but hers was not an exact match with Shan Ni's. Shan Ni began to accept her fate and that she'd die pretty soon.

She wished that she could work on Tien Pien's world tour even before she departed and that Tien Pien would take care of Xu Ce Ya for her.

In the last few episodes, the rift between Mandy and Tien Pien was resolved. She even got to sing at Tien Pien's concert. The concert ended tragically as Shan Ni did not live long enough to see its successful end. She died that same night. Meanwhile Tien Pien dumped Xiao Kang and told him that Mandy still loved him.

A year after, we see Tien Pien's foster mother and Shan Ni's mother fetch Tien Pien from the airport after a successful world tour. Tien Pien has now become a successful artiste! In the final scene Xu Ce Ya and his grandfather drive to the orphanage and as he is driving away, he recognizes Tien Pien, gets off the car and they go into each other's arms, never to be apart ever again.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-5-2006 10:03 PM | Show all posts
Memorable Things

Dolphin Bay Legend Book : A book that tells about the story or legend of the dolphin bay

Use magic Report

Post time 8-5-2006 10:15 PM | Show all posts
Suke sangat kat OSTnya especially lagu Journey tu. Masa Tian Bian pergi audition...

[ Last edited by  pheonix_lady at 8-5-2006 10:21 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-5-2006 10:27 PM | Show all posts

Reply #5 pheonix_lady's post

a'ah... lagu tu sedap..ada satu lagi lagu yg dia Angela Zhang nyanyi..aku dah lupa tajuk dia...pun sedap gak...tapi aku suka scene dia berjumpa pertama kali dengan Ze Ya  di Dolphin Bay....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 8-5-2006 10:30 PM | Show all posts
esok start..bleh la nengok...

Use magic Report

Post time 8-5-2006 10:42 PM | Show all posts
Klu tak silap Loses Happy kot

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-5-2006 10:43 PM | Show all posts

Lirik

Journey
by Angela Zhang/Jill Xu

It's a long long journey
Till I know whera I'm supposed to be
It's a long long journey
And I don't know if I can believe
When shadows fall and block my eyes
I am lost and know that I must hide
It's a long long journey
Till I find my way home to you

Many days I've spent
Drifting on through empty shores
Wondering what's my purpose
Wondering how to make me strong

I know I will falter I know I will cry
I know you'll be standing by my side
It's a long long journey
And I need to be close to you

Sometimes it feels no one understands
I don't even know why
I do the things I do
When pride builds me up till I can't see my soul
Will you break down these walls and pull me through?

Cause It's a long long journey
Till I feel that I am worth the price
You paid for me on calvary
Beneath those stormy skies
When Satan mocks and friends turn to foes
It feels like everything is out to make me lose control
Cause It's a long long journey
Till I find my way home to you ... to you

Use magic Report

Post time 8-5-2006 10:45 PM | Show all posts

Lirik

Yi Shi De Mei Hao / Loses Happy (Ending Song)
by Angela Zhang

hai de si nian mian yan bu jue
zhong yu he tian zai di ping xian jiao hui
ai ru guo zhou de gou yuan
ying gai ye hui gen xin fu xiang jian

cheng nuo chang chang hen xiang hu die
mei li de fei pan xuan ran hou bu jian
dan wo xiang xin ni gei wo de shi yan
jiu xiang yi ding hui lai de chun tian

wo shi zhong dai zhe ni ai de wei xiao
yi lu shang xun zao wo yi shi de mei hao
bu xiao xin dang lei hua zui jiao
jiu yong ni wo guo de shou mo diao

zai duo de feng jing ye cong bu ting kao
zhi yi xin xun zao wo yi shi de mei hao
you de ren shuo bu qing na li hao
dan jiu shi shui dou ti dai bu liao

zai zui kai shi de na yi miao
you xie shi zao yi zhu ding yao dao lao
sui ran ming yun ai kai wan xiao
zhen xin hui he zhen xin yu dao

hai de si nian mian yan bu jue
zhong yu he tian zai di ping xian jiao hui
ai ru guo zhou de gou yuan
ying gai ye hui gen xin fu xiang jian

cheng nuo chang chang hen xiang hu die
mei li de fei pan xuan ran hou bu jian
dan wo xiang xin ni gei wo de shi yan
jiu xiang yi ding hui lai de chun tian

wo shi zhong dai zhe ni ai de wei xiao
yi lu shang xun zao wo yi shi de mei hao
bu xiao xin dang lei hua zui jiao
jiu yong ni wo guo de shou mo diao

zai duo de feng jing ye cong bu ting kao
zhi yi xin xun zao wo yi shi de mei hao
you de ren shuo bu qing na li hao
dan jiu shi shui dou ti dai bu liao

zai zui kai shi de na yi miao
you xie shi zao yi zhu ding yao dao lao
sui ran ming yun ai kai wan xiao
zhen xin hui he zhen xin yu dao

[ Last edited by  pheonix_lady at 8-5-2006 10:51 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-5-2006 10:47 PM | Show all posts
boleh tengok drama ni di YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrTSjFn5cMw

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-5-2006 10:48 PM | Show all posts

Reply #10 pheonix_lady's post

thanks pheonix.....yup this is the song......

Use magic Report

Post time 8-5-2006 10:54 PM | Show all posts

Proile Wallace Huo

Name: Huo Jian Hua
English Name: Wallace Huo
DOB: 26th December (year 1979???)
Blood Type: B
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Interests: Singing, Acting, Basketball, Thinking
Height: 177 cm
Weight: 68 kg
Favorite Food: Chai-Pao Egg, Vegetables, Coffee, Mild Taste Food
Favorite Singer: A-Mei
Dramas:
1) Secret Garden (guest)
2) Pretty Girl (guest)
3) Star
4) Dolphin Bay Lover/A Promise of Love at the Dolphin Bay
5) Westside Story
6) 100% Senorita

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 8-5-2006 10:56 PM | Show all posts

Profile Angela Zhang

English Name: Angela Zhang
Chinese Name: ??? Zhang Shao Han
Nickname: Ang
Birthday: January 19
Blood Type: A
Horoscope: Capricorn
Language: Mandarin, English, Japanese
Hobbies: Work Out, Decorating House, Cooking, Singing,
         Listening to Music, Reading and Fashion Design
Best In: Singing & Fashion Design
Places she wants to visit: Egypt, Vienna, Japan
Wish: To make good music
Performing Experience:
UBC Love Song Competition, Winner
Participated in the "30 days Hunger" campaign
Winner of Canada Zhong Guang Zhi Xing (literally translated as star of Chinese community)

Dramas:
My MVP Valentine
At The Dolphin Bay

Use magic Report

Post time 8-5-2006 10:57 PM | Show all posts

Profile Ambrose Hsu

Chinese Name: Xu Shao Yang
English Name: Ambrose Hsu
Nickname: An
Birthday: 1976.10.17 (Libra)
Height: 175cm
Weight: 63Kg
Growing Up: Born in Hong Kong --**** Grew up in US -----**** Started off in Taiwan
Education: Rutgers University( The State University of New Jersey)
Hobbies: Collecting Sneaker, Leather Jackets, Sunglasses
Favorite Artists: Jacky Cheung, Harlem Yu, Zhang Yu, David Tao
Favorite Country: Japan
Favorite Wear: Casual
Favorite Sports: Racing, Karate, Volleyball, Soccer
Ambition: To become a successful singer
TV Shows: Lavender, The Dolphin Bay, A Taste of Flower
Movies: Autumn's Diary, Killer's Plans

Use magic Report

Post time 8-5-2006 10:59 PM | Show all posts

Profile Penny Lin

English Name: Penny Lin
Chinese Name: Lin Wei Jun
Vietnamese Name: Lâm Vy Quân
Birthday: June 7, 1978
Birthplace: Taiwan
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Height: 168 cm
Weight: 45 kg
Blood Type: O
Family: parents and 1 older brother
Favorite Colors: black and sea water blue
Favorite Sports: racing, basketball and badmintion
First Job: model
Dramas: Lavender, Happy Campus, Secretly Loving you,
           At the Dolphin Bay, 100% Senorita

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-5-2006 11:08 PM | Show all posts

Profile Jill Xu

English Name: Jill Xu
Chinese Name: Xu Jie Er ???
Weight: 48 kg
Height: 165 cm
DOB: Oct. 30
BirthPlace: Taiwan
Nationality: Taiwan
Language: English, Mandarine
Hobby: Singing, Dancing, playing piano and flute.

Favourites:
Food: chocolate, sweets, watermelon, cookies
Things: sleep, chatting, reading
Sports: basket ball, badminton and bowling
Color: yellow, white and blue
Type of music: hip hop, R&B, soul, pop
Movie: Forrest Gump?Romeo&Juliet?Moulin Rouge
Singers: David tao, Jay Chou, Harlem Yu, Amei Cheung, Brian Mcknight?BabyFace?Christina Aguilera?Pink?J-Lo
Actors: Jordan Chan, Sean Connery, George Clonney
Actresses: Meg Ryan?Ashley Jude?Michelle Phiffer
Type of guy: sense of humour, responsible, intelligent

Her Albums: ???(2002)
?????? EP

Series acted in: At Dolphin Bay as Shen Man Qing

Use magic Report

Post time 8-5-2006 11:17 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Kimmy at 8-5-2006 10:48 PM
thanks pheonix.....yup this is the song......

you're most welcome

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-5-2006 11:43 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 8-5-2006 11:56 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Kimmy at 8-5-2006 11:43 PM
OST ~ AT THE DOLPHIN BAY

1. Livingston Taylor - Olympic Guitar
2. I Catch a Cold - Kokia
3. White Snow - Kokia
4. Journey - Angela Zhang
5. Loses Happiness - Angela Zhang
6. Side - Ambrose  ...

Saya tak dapat buka link kat atas

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 01:41 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.093360 second(s), 46 queries .