Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: nicolete

Kristine Hermosa and Diether Ocampo annonce Garden wedding

[Copy link]
Post time 9-10-2007 08:24 PM | Show all posts

Reply #61 masrogue's post

entah ak pun ade dgr2 gak.... x tau ar....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

lumos8404 This user has been deleted
Post time 10-10-2007 04:20 PM | Show all posts
oooo...finally getting married! How cute!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 17-10-2007 09:19 AM | Show all posts
aah dengar hubungan dah bertamabah baik n nak kawin semula

Use magic Report

Post time 17-10-2007 09:23 AM | Show all posts
bagus arr . diet tu encem cam apek!

Use magic Report

Post time 18-10-2007 10:42 PM | Show all posts

i like this two couple oo....

Use magic Report

Post time 19-10-2007 08:11 PM | Show all posts
KRISTINE PLANS TO REMARRY NEXT YEAR.. (TVP VIDEO-10.03.07)October 3 2007 at 12:43 PMDiettiners  (no login)

By : BOY VILLASANTA
abs-cbnNEWS.com

Three months from now, Kristine Hermosa will fulfill her wish to walk down the isle with somebody, of course, she truly loves.

And that somebody is still Diether Ocampo.

In an exclusive interview with the young actress, she disclosed her plan to tie the knot preferably in 2008.

This is her second shot at getting married since her alleged secret marriage with Diether performed by a certain mayor in a town in Nueva Ecija some years back.

This time it is for real -- a church wedding.

"Plano pa lang po naman 惣on. If it pushes through, wala pong sisihan at magiging handa ako. (That is just a plan but if it pushes through, there would be no regret and I壇 very ready for it)," she said Tuesday noon during the presscon of the daytime TV series, "Prinsesa Ng Banyera" which will reel off on Monday, October 8, after "Wowowee" over Channel 2.

Diether is the luckiest man.
"Siya pa rin po ang lalaking pakakasalan ko tulad ng mga nasabi ko na noon pa. I love him so much. He is the man of my
dreams.
(He is the man I will marry, the same thing I致e told the press over and over again. I love him so much. He is the man of my dreams)," added the beauteous star who plays Maningning in the teleserye.

They might be apart from each other most of the time, but Kristine and Diether are always in love. "Siya po ang inspirasyon ko. Siya po ang nagbibigay ng buhay sa araw-araw ng buhay ko. (Diether is my inspiration. He gives vigor to my everyday life.)," she emphasized her eyes sparkling with joy.

"Perfect match" is the right phrase to attach to Tintin and Diet. Sweetness always becomes them. They are the symbol of romantic love made in heaven and earth. Lovers emulate them.

Kristine had just reconciled with her mother over some misunderstanding, an act very inspiring among the millions of fans the actress have touched. It was a minor spat the daughter never let strained their filial bonding.

Diet has also played an important role in the reconciliation between mother and daughter. He was the one who instigated their reunion of sorts.

The actor loves to see a family which is intact so he didn稚 allow the prolonged row between his ladylove and in-law.

Kristine痴 dream wedding isn稚 made in heaven. "Simple lang ang gusto kong kasal. Ayaw ko ng karnabal. (I would like a simple wedding. I don稚 want a carnival-like atmosphere)," Tintin insisted.

There are no detailed preparations yet she assured the public abs-cbnNEWS.com will be the first one to get and inform the public of the momentous event.

If this comes true, Tintin and Diet saying I do's will be the grand wedding of the century.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 30-1-2008 09:02 PM | Show all posts
Up ckit

credit to The Diettiners

[ Last edited by  chikuyotei at 30-1-2008 09:12 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 30-1-2008 09:02 PM | Show all posts

Credit to The Diettiners

[ Last edited by  chikuyotei at 30-1-2008 09:11 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-1-2008 09:03 PM | Show all posts

Credit to The Diettiners

[ Last edited by  chikuyotei at 30-1-2008 09:08 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 30-1-2008 09:04 PM | Show all posts

Cantik tul Kristine ni

Credit to The Diettiners

[ Last edited by  chikuyotei at 30-1-2008 09:08 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 30-1-2008 09:07 PM | Show all posts
Diether's says his relationship with Kristine is still okay...

A lot of people still believe that Diether & Kristine are still very much on despite the fact that they're being linked to Bubbles Paraiso & Oyo Sotto respectively. Although Kristine has stated before that they seldom communicate or see each other nowadays, & despite her frequent outings with Oyo, many still believe that they're just keeping a low profile with their relationship & have never severed ties with one another.

When PEP Interviewed Diether on his latest horror series, "Maligno" pictorial at ABS-CBN, you could tell from his answers that he has resolved his indifferences with Kristine.

"Ask Kristine if we're okay, because for me, we're okay. That's how I feel right now, I don't know with her," says Diether.

Diether was asked his reaction to Kristine's statements from past interviews where she said that they seldom communicate & that their communication lines are not as open as before.

"That's long before" now everything has changed, talk to her again, it seems you haven't spoken to her recently in my opinion," states Diether.

With regards to Kristine being linked to Oyo, Diether said that they already had a discussion & he asked her about this. He made it clear that there's no other woman for him except Kristine so he just laughed at the issue linking him to Bubbles.

"We talked about Oyo & she said there's nothing to it. I believed her, the issue with Bubbles is not true, people are just putting color & malice to it."

"You should laugh off things that are untrue. I'm not a hypocrite. I'm a straightforward person. Life is too short to twist things around. You like this so then we do it," the actor explains.

It's been reported that Mrs. Mai Hermosa favors Oyo. What's Diether's reaction regarding this?

"Well, what's wrong with it? I respect that. The most important thing is who Kristine is in love with," the actor said.

The decision re: Nullification of Diether & Kristine's marriage has been reported in the past & according to the actor, he cannot understand why the public is looking forward to their break-up.

"Why are they interested with such news? Why are they eager to know things like that? Don't they want to know if we're happy?", discloses Diether.

Thanks to mmjane
Credit To The diettiners land

Use magic Report

Post time 31-1-2008 03:43 PM | Show all posts

Reply #70 chikuyotei's post

cantikknyerrrrr

Use magic Report

Post time 31-1-2008 03:43 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by chikuyotei at 7-9-2007 08:12 PM

JUST PERFECTTTTT

Use magic Report

Post time 15-2-2008 08:16 PM | Show all posts
Picture from ASAP(10/2/08)
Kredit to The diettiners land(the diettiners)

Use magic Report

Post time 15-2-2008 10:37 PM | Show all posts
kristine sungguh cantek....

Use magic Report

Post time 9-7-2008 09:48 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-7-2008 09:51 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 9-7-2008 09:54 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 9-7-2008 10:08 AM | Show all posts

Good morning sweets!

Use magic Report

Post time 27-5-2009 03:19 AM | Show all posts
apa citer diorang nie skang...?:kiss:

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

24-4-2024 09:37 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.505270 second(s), 42 queries .