CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 168739|Reply: 1735

DEVIL BESIDE YOU - Sesi Borak2 Mike He..

[Copy link]
Post time 22-9-2006 11:11 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
1.(episode 1)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 22-9-2006 11:12 AM | Show all posts

contain spoiler

Favorite Scenes/Lines From the Series
What would a review be without mentioning my absolute favorite scenes or quotes? It was quite hard for me to narrow it all down though because there are A LOT of great lines in this series. Forgive me if the lines are not verbatim with what the characters say due to my brain having a possible memory lapse or poor translation. These are not in any particular or chronological order.

-One of my favorite lines from early in the series was what Yuan Yi said to Qi Yue when she was crying: 'There are people who intend to hurt you, but there are also people who get hurt because you are hurt'. Aww...

-Qi Yue misunderstands and blames Ah Meng for posting up her love letter around the school. She later finds out the truth and apologizes to him, saying that he can hit her if he wants. Ah Meng makes her close her eyes and prepares to swing his fist, but instead, he pulls her in for a kiss!

-Ah Meng is pedaling his bicycle with Qi Yue hanging on behind him. They almost get hit by a car at an intersection. While lying on the ground after the bike was knocked over, Qi Yue cheekily asks Ah Meng, 'Why is it always so dangerous when I am around you?' Ah Meng in return replies to her, 'It is dangerous, but I can protect you'. They end up kissing on the ground in the middle of the street!

-Ah Meng gets sick from standing outside in the rain. Qi Yue later rushes to his house and is angry because he did not tell her that he had a fever and for making her feel like she cannot be depended on. Ah Meng replies and says something like, 'No, I need your smile and your laughter the most', puts his hands on her face and tugs her in for a kiss. How sweet!

-Whenever Ah Meng says to Qi Yue, 'It's your 'like' that makes me the happiest', or, "You are the most important person to me." Any girl would melt if a guy said that to her!

-Another freshman declares that he wants to go out with Qi Yue (it is later found out that the freshman was actually Ah Meng's younger brother, Ah Rang). When Ah Meng hears of this, he tells Qi Yue, 'Other guys may like you, but I will like you the most'. Seriously, this guy has so many romantic lines!

-Ah Meng is leaving for Italy to stay with his mom. Qi Yue tells him to find out if the moon is rounder and bigger over there than in Taiwan. Ah Meng laughs and calls her an idiot, but later, when she is not in the room, he silently says to himself, 'There is only one moon in my heart'. (Note: 'Yue,' depending on the context, can mean 'moon' in Chinese) This really shows how much he needed and loved Qi Yue!

-Qi Yue is crying because she feels guilty for hurting the people around her due to her relationship with Ah Meng. Ah Meng declares to her, 'I don't care who I hurt because besides you, I don't want anyone else!' Qi Yue then pounces on Ah Meng and hugs him, making both fall down. This was such a sweet and cute scene.

-Last but not least, the bed scene (plus before and after it)! LOL, I don't need to elaborate on that...

There are of course, a whole lot more memorable scenes but if I write them all, I?m afraid I would practically be re-telling and spoiling the whole series!

[ Last edited by  Hana_Hirokawa at 22-9-2006 11:15 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-9-2006 11:13 AM | Show all posts

[ Last edited by  Hana_Hirokawa at 16-10-2006 09:08 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2006 11:20 AM | Show all posts
bila main citer ni?

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2006 11:21 AM | Show all posts
coming soon kat mana ni???

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-9-2006 11:22 AM | Show all posts

Reply #4 penggwin's post

ganti citer  Let's Go To School Sangdoo... kat astro AEC kul 9 mlm..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 22-9-2006 11:25 AM | Show all posts

Reply #6 Hana_Hirokawa's post

hahahahha... kat sini ada byk coming soon.... kat korea... kat jepun.. kat taiwan... rupanya kat m'sia...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2006 11:35 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by eyka at 22-9-2006 11:25 AM
hahahahha... kat sini ada byk coming soon.... kat korea... kat jepun.. kat taiwan... rupanya kat m'sia...

advance sungguh!:hatdown:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 22-9-2006 11:37 AM | Show all posts

Reply #7 eyka's post

:lol tu ler pasal...aahaha seb baik lom beli citer ni..nak layan kat tc dulu kalo besh baru beli...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2006 11:37 AM | Show all posts
wah citer nih nak kuar dah. nak tgk ler.... tak tau lagi yer. slalu tgk gazet citer nih dlm VCD PMP tak silap.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-9-2006 11:39 AM | Show all posts

Reply #10 miss_mulan77's post

kalo nak yg murah bleh beli kat Isabel ehehe dia dah moyan awal2 citer ni...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2006 11:42 AM | Show all posts
macam best je cite ni...aku suke heroin tu...pengacara guess3x tu kan..tapi sayangnya x dpt tgk sbb xde astro

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2006 11:52 AM | Show all posts
best ke citer ni...
hero n heroin tu cam x kenal sgt...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-9-2006 11:53 AM | Show all posts
sarah n zeleia ..nanti tanya kak isabel..dia dah beli n moyan citer ni ....

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2006 12:15 PM | Show all posts
aku rasa lepas ni korang meroyan tgk citer ni.... ni antara citer yg best tahun lepas....

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2006 12:23 PM | Show all posts
ye...ye..ye...meroyan ler ko org...

last year kita org dah meroyan mcm gila gan citer ni....:mll::mll::mll:
mcm kata eyka one of the best drama last year...x mcm tahun ni byk tul best2 sampai x larat mana satu nak tgk dulu...heheehe

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-9-2006 12:31 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by isabel at 22-9-2006 12:23 PM
ye...ye..ye...meroyan ler ko org...

last year kita org dah meroyan mcm gila gan citer ni....:mll::mll::mll:
mcm kata eyka one of the best drama last year...x mcm tahun ni byk tul best2 sampai x ...

bel dah tgk citer nih yer. hepi ending tak?

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2006 12:50 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by miss_mulan77 at 22-9-2006 12:31 PM

bel dah tgk citer nih yer. hepi ending tak?

hehehe...ending gak yg ko tnya dulu...hik hik aku pn tau gak ...best ker citer ni???
hero tu lam marry me kn???

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2006 12:52 PM | Show all posts
Baguslah citer nie ganti citer Sang Doo tu...mcm best je citer nie....

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2006 01:04 PM | Show all posts
yup happy ending ler...
hero tu nama dia Mike He..hero utk citer Marry Me gak...

main theme dia Raine Yang yg nyanyi...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 01:36 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067487 second(s), 46 queries .